Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there such a thing as too much red pill?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I'm too "aware" of female behavior that it makes me too cautious. For example, yesterday, my girlfriend bought me a card for my birthday. In it, she poured out all her feelings about me and even cried while I read it. Obviously, I told her I love her too but in the back of my mind, all I kept thinking of was "That's just what you think. If we ever break up, you'll hop on another guy's c0ck really fast".

Ever since I learned of judging a woman by her actions and not her words. I can't even take what a woman says at face value. I just chuckle in the back of my mind whenever she says she loves me.

The thing though is that her actions speak loudly for itself. She always wants to cook for me, clean my place, buy me things or do anything I ask. If I tell her not to do something or correct her, she will never do it again.

I know they're just stupid words but I dislike having a hard time not valuing her words. Anyone have any experience in this?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
I feel like I'm too "aware" of female behavior that it makes me too cautious. For example, yesterday, my girlfriend bought me a card for my birthday. In it, she poured out all her feelings about me and even cried while I read it. Obviously, I told her I love her too but in the back of my mind, all I kept thinking of was "That's just what you think. If we ever break up, you'll hop on another guy's c0ck really fast".
oh sweet baby jesus.
Ever since I learned of judging a woman by her actions and not her words. I can't even take what a woman says at face value. I just chuckle in the back of my mind whenever she says she loves me. rough

The thing though is that her actions speak loudly for itself. She always wants to cook for me, clean my place, buy me things or do anything I ask. If I tell her not to do something or correct her, she will never do it again.
this is good.
I know they're just stupid words but I dislike having a hard time not valuing her words. Anyone have any experience in this?
Of course. But get to a point where you just don't care. If she fvcks up just next her. But enjoy the benifits.

I'll tell you what. I once contacted this woman on hongkong craigslist. She was looking for a husband, bla bla. I contact her and basically siad "what is wrong with you, what kind of idiot looks for marriage on craigslist."

She actually responded. Even more surprising, she actually listened, didn't get offended.

We talked a bit, and it was quite interesting for me.

I asked her once, "who is more honest, men or women" she answered immediately "men" I was taken aback by her honesty. She then went on to tell me that women change more easily than men. That is one of there strengths. I actually treated this 31 year old woman like a friend, because she was very, very honest with me. She told me the truth, from a womans perspective, she had honor.

What your girl says, and does now is real, and she really means it. But its based on how she feels now. She can change very easily tho.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your attitude towards this is what keeps her in line.

Yeah, if she breaks up with you she can get laid easily. But women have their own unique set of problems finding men, and that's something most guys (including those who know game) don't realize.

The best analogy is this: you broke up with your girlfriend and you're at a party surrounded by horny, desperate fat and ugly girls who deliberately block the view of the one or two beautiful girls. Yeah, you can f*ck a fatnasty easily to get your rocks off, but at the end of the day you want quality.

Note: if you're a thirsty f*ck the analogy above won't really make sense to you.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
...in the back of my mind, all I kept thinking of was "That's just what you think. If we ever break up, you'll hop on another guy's c0ck really fast".
I don't get this post, is your girl a big slut?

I understand if you break up with a girl you'll both move on, that's normal...but your assumption that she'll "hop" on another guy's c*ck "real fast" seems like nothing short of insecurity on your part.

Yes it's true women change emotions quite fast, but as long as she ain't doing it when you with her that's all that matters, am I wrong?

After all if you broke up with her, why would you give a f*ck anyway?

Most women I have ended relationships with generally tend to have a withdrawal period to get over what just happened...if the relationship was genuine.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
I don't get this post, is your girl a big slut?

I understand if you break up with a girl you'll both move on, that's normal...but your assumption that she'll "hop" on another guy's c*ck "real fast" seems like nothing short of insecurity on your part.

Yes it's true women change emotions quite fast, but as long as she ain't doing it when you with her that's all that matters, am I wrong?

After all if you broke up with her, why would you give a f*ck anyway?

Most women I have ended relationships with generally tend to have a withdrawal period to get over what just happened...if the relationship was genuine.
She's not a big slvt. I guess I should have posted the details of what she wrote in the card but she calls me her one and only. She says I'm the only guy that has ever made her feel like this. I might have to move soon after completing my Master's and she says she supports my decision 100% and will always love me no matter what the circumstances bring. Even if we break up, she'll still love me.

That's where the part about hopping on another guy's c0ck came from. My previous AFC self would have bought her words hook, line and sinker but I guess it's good that I know the reality? I'm not insecure about her fvcking someone else if we break up. I was just amused about her card letter which is why I made the statement about her hopping on another guy's c0ck.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you are over thinking this, she tells you she loves you now because she is in love with you now, when she falls out of love with you, you will not value her words of what she said before because she is with another guy. i know a guy who's gf said she loved him and 3 days later got rid of him. keep banging her and keep your options open.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
I feel like I'm too "aware" of female behavior that it makes me too cautious. For example, yesterday, my girlfriend bought me a card for my birthday. In it, she poured out all her feelings about me and even cried while I read it.
You're not too red pill. If you had of done this when she handed you the card then perhaps.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
i think you are over thinking this, she tells you she loves you now because she is in love with you now, when she falls out of love with you, you will not value her words of what she said before because she is with another guy. i know a guy who's gf said she loved him and 3 days later got rid of him. keep banging her and keep your options open.
You're right. I'm over thinking. The present is what matters not the past or future. Thank you.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
You're right. I'm over thinking. The present is what matters not the past or future. Thank you.
no problem, dont worry about stuff in the future, past sh1t, or what you cant control. have fun with it now, if you need a replacement after her, get one and do the same.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were too red pill, you wouldn't have a girlfriend.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I saw a post somewhere on the internet saying something like "should I give my girlfriend a hug?"

...that's taking it too far

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
...i know a guy who's gf said she loved him and 3 days later got rid of him. keep banging her and keep your options open.
The problem with that isn't that she said one thing and changed her mind 3 days later...the problem is that the guy got dumped because he didn't see the signs.

See, that's why I always say true love isn't an emotion. Most people think it is...but the truth is no emotion lasts forever.

True love is a duty...like the marriage phrase "till death do us part" not "till you start to get on my nerves".

No one seems to see love as a duty anymore.

I'm rambling now, anyway...

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you have taken the red pill... your mind becomes enlightened to a completely new reality. One in which you are no longer blissfully unaware.

Once you are awakened you begin to see the truth behind things and much of it is ugly and cynical. It can be hard to enjoy yourself when you are constantly reminded how treacherous and cruel women (and society) can be.

I really like the whole Red Pill Buddhist-like metaphor. Because it is not unlike spiritual awakening in that you begin to see that reality does not exist in the way that you think it exists. One of the first steps to enlightenment is accepting the idea that "life is suffering". It does not mean that every aspect of life is suffering...There are happy moments and bright spots. But it reveals the truth, that everything is impermanent and dissatisfying.

When you have taken the red pill...something that in your previous reality would have thrilled you to no end, such as sleeping with a beautiful women...suddenly can seem....not that fulfilling. You suddenly become relatively indifferent. But it is precisely this indifference that has made it possible for you to sleep with her in the first place.

At this point you have to ask yourself...is it worth it? Would it have been better to live blissfully unaware and become thrilled every time an attractive woman gave you any sort of attention? Or is it better to see what others cannot and see some of the ugliness behind all of this in exchange for the ability to seduce women? There are countless positives to the Red Pill mentality...but there are also some glaring negatives. I don't think i'll even be able to truly entertain the idea of getting married and settling down into a suburban lifestyle. I don't know if i'll fully be able to truly trust a woman 100% ever again.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As alluded gravityeyelids, red pill awareness is about far more than gender dynamics/gaming women/getting laid. It's about wider society and the many MANY falsehoods (also known as 'conspiracy theories' by blue pill addicts) we live under.

Watch/re-watch the Matrix Trilogy and recognise the abundant symbolism and metaphor of own 'world'. If you aren't familiar with the symbolism, do some research, you will start to recognise it EVERYwhere.

Red pill is not something you have 'too much of' or 'untake'. You take it once and deal with what you're faced with.