HELP!!! 6 months of relationship! I am doing something wrong!

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am dating this girl since last 6 months. I was an alpha male in the beginning but as my feelings started to take over my mind I became possessive and jealous of all the other guys she was talking to on facebook. Although every time some guy asked her out she told them that I have a bf . We broke up many times but got back together in just few hours. Sometimes we fight just because of my insecurity.

We are in same college and we meet almost every day but when she gets home she always gets busy or can't talk in front of her parents.

Most of the times she is rude and goes through mood swings almost every day. On phone she never speaks more than a few words and I keep on going on like a radio. And when her mood is bad she turns off her phone and ignores me completely.

She lost her virginity to me and even when we thought that this time we won't be together after a brutal fight , we get back together. She stopped smoking for me and even stopped hanging out with her guy friends and she has changed a lot for me and everyone can notice the positive change in her.

I love her a lot and she loves me too but I am still figuring out a way to make her addicted to me and respect me and never be rude to me and follow whatever I say or ask her to do.

Sometimes her mood swings hurt a lot and I know the problem is in me.

So how can I improve myself and also make her happy with me and obey what I say.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax buddy, it will all be over soon. Trust me:

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her go. Her reaction will tell you the truth

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilSpirit22 said:
I love her a lot and she loves me too but I am still figuring out a way to make her addicted to me and respect me and never be rude to me and follow whatever I say or ask her to do.

theres your problem

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Indian Troll perhaps? All these stories sound the same. Then the OP never takes the advice given and argues with the other posters creating more dramatic stories to the plot.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks friends for your valuable suggestions.

The problem was she disrespected me a few times like playfully slapping me or calling me names and I always ignored it.

But yesterday i slapped her even harder! She said if she could talk to my EX about our relationship and I shouted at her and asked her to never contact me ever again and after that she became my B***H and things have been great since then.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait 'till the bandage falls off.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Op this is what you do:

1. stop acting like a girl

2. how do you do this? get a life. Find some new hobbies, start working out. I can tell you don't work out because fit guys don't b*tch and complain much, and if they do it's just a motivator to get sh*t done.

3. Once you get a life, you will be less dependent on her. How do you expect her to be addicted to you when you are the one who is so addicted to her? You need to break this addiction. Once you do this, she will start to miss you. Gradually, her desire for you will naturally grow since we as humans subconsciously want that which we cannot have, or which is just beyond our grasp.

4. The reason she is acting rudely towards you is because you keep calling her and act like she is the centre of your universe, and this for her is unappealing and kills the attraction she has for you. Once you step back, her love for you will grow again. You have to be careful not to go back to being the way you were, or else she will also go back to being the way she was (ie rude)

5. Understand that you are really in a very strong position, if only you know how to play your cards right. She lost her virginity to you, so right there she has a very strong emotional bond to you. The only way you will break this is by acting like a girl, ie being too emotionally dependent on her, calling her all the time, being whiny like a girl, not giving her space, and not being a fun guy.

6. When you are with her, focus on being fun and really good in bed. Giving women orgasms can cure A LOT of problems in a relationship, you'd be surprised.

7. Come back here and thank us for the great advice.

Yup this is what i call Advice! Thanks bro! You're right i am way to dependent on her. I'll follow every thing you said.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
EvilSpirit22 said:
Yup this is what i call Advice! Thanks bro! You're right i am way to dependent on her. I'll follow every thing you said.

lol i gave you the cold hard truth... but you felt better with fluff... then you will be her crying agin when the truth hrs you back to reality

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No disrespect, it's nice and all to start "improving" yourself throughout the relationship, however it is almost impossible to have a big impact WHILE in a relationship. She'll enter this super-****-testing mode and you'll lose because all you did was pretend.

Dude, this house of cards is meant to fall!