Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roadmap to increasing Sexual Market Value?

Insouciant

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I love about these boards is that the majority of the members have gone through the same trials and tribulations.

I wonder -- I'm now 29 years old, about to hit 30 years of age over the next few months.

Most of us follow the idea that men hit their SMV prime much later than women do.

Question, then -- as a man in his late 20's / early 30's. What can I do to continue to improve my SMV and make myself more attractive to the opposite sex?

Things that pop out of my head would be:
- Continue to improve the physique (at the same time; guys in their 20's could still achieve this feat as well)
- Get your financial house in order
- continue to get your emotional game in order (becoming more zen; etc)

Any other suggestions? I just want to make sure I continue to improve at this age. And don't hit a wall anytime soon.

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow your passion. Get a dream & start on the road to accomplishing it. If women see that there is a big picture to your life, then they will want in on that action. If you can give them a detailed description of where you will be & how it will be, that will make you a hot item.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insouciant said:
Question, then -- as a man in his late 20's / early 30's. What can I do to continue to improve my SMV and make myself more attractive to the opposite sex?

Things that pop out of my head would be:
- Continue to improve the physique (at the same time; guys in their 20's could still achieve this feat as well)
- continue to get your emotional game in order (becoming more zen; etc)
Certain things in my opinion are always there. Being physically attractive (to the best of your ability) is always going to be there. Mainly because you can control it and begin doing it immediately. Start working out, boom, done.

After that, work on the confidence and hold down a job. Simple plan, eh? Well, all plans are simple, it's the execution that's tough.

Outlaw_ said:
Follow your passion. Get a dream & start on the road to accomplishing it. If women see that there is a big picture to your life, then they will want in on that action. If you can give them a detailed description of where you will be & how it will be, that will make you a hot item.
Much easier said than done to "Follow your passion". You have to find out what that is first. But I agree, it's absolutely necessary, especially when in an LTR or marriage. You have to have something else to do besides sit around with the wife. A higher calling, more interests, etc.

To me, that can be anything.....just go out and DO sh*t. The only way you find your passion is to try things. Just keep yourself busy, figure out what you're good at through trial and error. If you're one of the lucky guys who figure out they are good at doing something that makes a bunch of money, congratulations. Enjoy the platoon of gold digging wh*res that are headed your way.

That's basically it. No magic trick.

Insouciant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Definitely agree that passion is a big part of it. I'm in the process of finding out what my passion is/what my calling is at the moment (I've definitely kept an eyes wide open sort of mentality regarding this). And I do have a few things that I'm passionate about, that I plan on fully immersing myself into (I understand that it needs to be done now -- otherwise they'll just keep getting pushed out).

Also, I do make it a point to stay fit, and I've been complimented before on my physique. I am on the gym at least 3 times a week.

As for my career, I have a pretty good gig going for me right now. And I'm thinking long term with this place. It's funny, because I've found that I've learned more about myself through putting myself in an uncomfortable position (i.e. a job I would have never found myself doing), that's where true growth happens.

So I guess you guys are saying that I'm on the right path. Maybe it's too soon for me to feel like I am plateauing? As I'm still learning so much about myself (compare myself to two years ago, and I can see that I've changed so much).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insouciant said:
- continue to get your emotional game in order (becoming more zen; etc).
I think you've hit the three main things that make older men appealing to women, so I'd say you're on the right track, keep working on those.

1. Physique: A lot of guys can get woefully out of shape by the time they're in their 30s. But if you're in your 30s, and you've been working out for 10 years building muscle, you're going to be bigger than a guy who is 22 who just started. Dominance factor.

2. Financial: This isn't just for gold diggers. A man in good financial shape is strong and independent, he can stand confidently on his own two feet. He has valuable skills that make him money. Money can also buy freedom, fun, healthy food, a good wardrobe, etc.

3. Emotional: Like you say, older guys are more zen. They have their emotions under control, so they can be the strong rock that the woman wants. A lot of this ties in with experience also: He is unphased by women's games, he's more patient and less desperate, he knows what works and what doesn't, all kinds of things.

Add in Outlaw's passion, and you should have it covered. Passion is a little vague, though. It could be passion for what you do for a living. It could be passion for an interest or a hobby. I think it's important to be good at something.

I know guys who have strong outdoors type interests (say, like rock climbing or something), and they go to weekend festivals every year, leading large groups who go with them, including beginners looking to see what it's about. There's a big sense of community there, and they really are in a leadership position, and of course that means they will have women. So there's an example of passion.