Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The lame myth that "Texting Kills Relationships" and that a Phone Call is better

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, we have these anti texting guys who love to bash texting all the time, and they like tell us how bad it is. They will tell us how "Texting Kills Relationships" and how you can't gauge any real interest because you can't hear the "tone in her voice", or you are too "available and needy" because you're texting.

Well, I say that's all bullsh1t because none of it is true. These guys use texting as an excuse because they don't know how to do it. So, they blame texting for the problem when it's really themselves who don't know how to game women.

In order to game women, you need to have interest from the woman you're trying to game. If she has no interest, that's why your texting is failing, which is because she isn't interested. That's not the fault of texting, that's low interest on the part of the chick. It doesn't matter what type of communication you used with her, she still won't be interested if she doesn't like you. So, to say that "texting killed a relationship" is asinine.

If you don't know how to game women through text, you won't be able to game her on the phone or in person. Men who don't know how to game, doesn't know how to game women period. So, don't blame texting for your lack of game. Brush up on your skills and get some game before you bash the methods that actually work. :yes:

There's nothing wrong with a phone call, in fact you should talk to chicks, but texting is faster and easier way to spin plates and it saves you time. But these anti texting guys try to spin it their way to make you think a phone call is your only solution to get a date and to get laid. That's another myth these guys will use to get you to think that texting is bad and a phone call is better.

If a chick wants to fvck you, she will want to fvck you regardless of what you use to communicate with. Chicks who don't care to fvck you won't, and your phone call isn't going to help you anyway.

Not one of these anti texting guys could ever answer this question I gave them. In fact, they ignore it every time I ask. So, I'll have to ask it again.

How can you gauge any interest or hear the tone in her voice if she doesn't give a sh1t to talk to you on the phone?

Chicks who aren't interested in you, won't answer your phone call. You will never get to hear the tone in her voice. But when you text her and she is blowing you off, you can see that she has no interest. That means there is no point in even calling her in the first place.

If she is blowing you off via text, you aren't going to make her panties wet when you decide to call her. Your phone call isn't going to get you out on a date to get laid because she has no interest in you. Period.

If it was a dude she liked, she would be talking to him via text.

So, the dude who just called a chick and got her voicemail, will end up texting her anyway to see why she didn't answer or to ask her out again. So, that defeats the whole purpose of your phone call to gauge her interest. Chicks who don't like you, won't want to talk to you. Period.

Being "too available" or "too needy" is lame as well. You text chicks on your time when you're not busy. Interested chicks will be excited to hear from you no matter what method of communication you used. Chicks who are not, will blow you off with any method you use.

Men can abuse talking on the phone as well. But these anti texting guys won't tell you that. A guy with bad game will be boring as hell on the phone and the chick will do anything she can get off the line. A dude can talk for a long time on the phone, call her way too much, talk about nothing, or even say stupid sh1t that will turn the chick off. Any time you communicate with women you can say stupid sh1t. That is the fault of the man with bad game, not communication itself.

You can say dumb sh1t through text, just as easily as you can on the phone or in person. As long as you have fingers to text, and a voice to speak with, you can fvck up if you don't know what you're doing. So, don't go bashing communication methods when you should be blaming the dude with his sh1ty game. Because it's his fault, not what he used to communicate with.

So, would you go around saying "Phone Calls Kill Relationships"? Would you say that "Talking to chicks on a date Kills Relationships"? Men who don't know what they are doing Kill Relationships because they have no game and don't know what they are doing. You can say that for any type of communication.

If you know what you're doing, you will be fine as long as you have an interested chick. If she isn't interested, there isn't much you can do. If you don't know what you're doing, then learn how to play the game. And quit bashing methods that work to cover up for your own failures with your bad game. :yes:

It doesn't matter what communication you decide to use, as long as you're getting laid. :yes:

I've fvcked chicks only using text and I've never heard their voice until I saw them in person. Those chicks were interested in banging and it didn't matter what I used to communicate with them.

I prefer a phone call to set up a date, but I don't bash any communication methods, because it is lame. :yes:

Low interest is low interest, High interest is high interest, communicaton is communication, bad game is bad game. If you fvck up, blame yourself and not the methods. because you can abuse any method if you're a beta with no game. :yes:

So, don't bash communication when you can't game women. Because you will fail with no matter what method you decide to use. Work on your game and become better with women, you will have more success that way. :up:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for saying this. I don't get the idea that using snail mail or telegram will make her somehow want to fvck you more than if you used text. It's a load of rubbish and doesn't make any sense.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this Texting Vs Calling Debate again!

WTF! what kills a relationship or drop interest is not texting or calling or communication in person!, what kills relationships and drop interest is too much attention and overcummunicating either via texts, calls, in person or any other method of communicating in addition to weak game or no game and less life experiences and the lack of social skills and the wisdom of how this ****ed up world functions and how the dating world functions.

Too much attention + weak game= no interest or dropped interest. Period.

Mauser96 said:
OVERCOMMUNICATION kills relationships
^^This!

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her on the phone Sunday or Monday night, see her on Friday Saturday night. Don't text or email in between unless she calls or you have to cancel. You should be keeping yourself busy by gaining wealth and knowledge; don't waste your time texting chicks, unless its sexting. If you can't gauge her interest level via phone call or in person, you lose. Next her.

Girls gain more interest the more you ignore them as long as when you end up seeing them in person you make them feel amazingly wet.

Keep the mystery high and personal information hidden from all plates. Don't text chicks, unless it's an LTR; and even then keep texting minimal. Why do you need her to know what you're doing or where you're at? Why setup a date over text? Texting is for children

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Haha, seems this may have been directed partially at me.
Dude, you seem to be really insecure and that's probably why you have trouble being secure in all your relationships. Women don't like insecure men who automatically jump to conclusions and fly off the handle. And that's what you did here. :yes:

This thread wasn't directed at you. In fact, I've never really seen that many of your posts to know you held this belief.

It's to help men understand that it's their bad game over all that is ruining it for them. But making excuses saying that texting is the problem is lame.

Trying to go out with chicks who don't like you, will never get you a date or get laid There has to be interest in order for that to happen. Are you going to deny that Mauser96?

So, it doesn't matter what method you use, a date or sex will never happen. But guys like you don't seem to understand that, so you want to blame "texting" for the problem instead of your bad game and a lack of interest on the part of a chick. You would think a guy such as yourself who claims to be great with women nearing 50 would already know this stuff.

A guy with bad game will always be lousy with women. Talking on the phone or trying to pick her up at a bar makes no difference.

Chicks with no interest will never have sex with you. Calling her up on the phone or trying to pick her up in the library won't make her drop her panties for you, if she doesn't like you. She won't respond to your texts either, so calling her up instead won't make her wet for you when she has no interest. Why can't you understand that?

I said that over communication is bad, and there is nothing wrong talking on the phone. Just don't be lame and bash texting when your game sucks.

Mauser96 said:
I will go through it,in bold

:crackup: The bold is laughable

Looks like Mauser96 missed the entire point of this thread and is being an idiot by puting his own words into my text. But hey, that's what guys do with limited game, they take offense and bash other methods and dudes for bringing it to light.

If you're going to bash bad texting, then you should bash bad game altogether.

Being a hypocrite and using texting alone as "the reason" is ridiculous, when it's the dude with bad game, or a chick who isn't interested.

If you think you can bang a chick who is not interested either in person, on the phone, or by text then you are nuts. :yes:

And did I not say that over communication is bad when a dude is talking on the phone? :yes:

You can over communicate, by text, on the phone, or in person. It doesn't matter.

It's men themselves who ruin it, not the communication method.

If you refuse to believe that, then you will always fail with women. Don't hate on me for bringing to light, blame yourself. :yes:

If your game is solid, you can game chicks with any method.

Why are you taking offense Mauser96 if your game is so solid?

If you can't game women on the phone, you can't game them in person. Only a fool would think otherwise.

You took everything I said out of context and added your own spin to it. Lame. :yes:

El Payaso said:
Thank you for saying this. I don't get the idea that using snail mail or telegram will make her somehow want to fvck you more than if you used text. It's a load of rubbish and doesn't make any sense.

You're welcome and it's all true, but some guys refuse to believe the truth, so they want to make excuses for themselves instead, so they don't have to admit they have bad game. It's the perfect cop out, blaming texting or pretending to be a prize when they are not.

See, these guys can't text, so they say "texting kills relationships". They bore the chick on the phone and she loses interest, and what do they do? They say "Oh well, her loss, I'm a prize." Just more false thinking that will never get them better with women. If they were a prize, they would be out banging her instead of deleting her number on their phone after she lost interest. LOL

They refuse to improve and only make excuses. Lame. Work to become better so you can be a prize.

SeymourCake said:
The thing about texting is that she could be texting multiple guys as well and you wouldn't know.

If you talk to her in person, then you know she's only talking to you.

If you talk to her on the phone, then you know she's only talking to you.

Then there's the time constraint. People get worried why their girl isn't texting as fast as you want to. You don't have that problem with in person talking or phone talk.

Then you can go over messages in texts which may cause you to over analyze things. Same goes to her.

People can check their phone too which is a no-no. It doesn't happen with phone talk or in person talk.

There's no action involved in texting. That being said, how can you judge her on her actions over her words?

Texting gives you and her time to think on what to text, which defeats the purpose of real authentic communication.

Texting is meant for messages that are meant to be brief (ex. Meet me at the library study room). Conversation during texts sucks because you cannot convey any emotions or body language through texts which can be easily mistaken for miscommunication. And we all know what miscommunication does to relationships.

There's no eye contact during text messages either.

F*** texting.

:crackup:

More ridiculous thinking here that is laughable.

Dude, unless the chick is hideous looking, she will be talking to other men besides you. So, after you hang up, another dude will be calling her later on. You're not the only one taking to her. I said that phone calls are good to use, because I call chicks myself. Just don't go bashing texting when a chick isn't interested or a guy with bad game who is messing it up.

How are you going to talk to her on the phone when she doesn't care to talk?

Look, interested chicks will text and fvck you through text if they want to. I've done it many times and so have manyb other men.

It's all about interest. Either she has it or doesn't. If she doesn't, your chat in person or on the phone, isn't going to make one damn bit of difference. You're not going to get laid.

I never said caling is bad, just don't bash texting for your bad game.

If a chick takes a long time to text you, she isn't interested. Your phone call isn't going to make her panties wet.

If she's hot, she will have other dudes in her phone besides you. After you speak to her in person, another dude will be hitting her up shortly after. You aren't the only one.

If you don't believe any of this, then there is no hope for anybody.

backbreaker said:
texting is a buffer used by faggots who are too scared to talk to women.
:crackup: :crackup:

Another lame myth.

When you get several numbers, you don't have the time to be calling each chick. When you're spining plates, you text. You still get what you want, while saving your time.

Last edited:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
The thing about texting is that she could be texting multiple guys as well and you wouldn't know.

If you talk to her in person, then you know she's only talking to you.

If you talk to her on the phone, then you know she's only talking to you.

Then there's the time constraint. People get worried why their girl isn't texting as fast as you want to. You don't have that problem with in person talking or phone talk.

Then you can go over messages in texts which may cause you to over analyze things. Same goes to her.

People can check their phone too which is a no-no. It doesn't happen with phone talk or in person talk.

There's no action involved in texting. That being said, how can you judge her on her actions over her words?

Texting gives you and her time to think on what to text, which defeats the purpose of real authentic communication.

Texting is meant for messages that are meant to be brief (ex. Meet me at the library study room). Conversation during texts sucks because you cannot convey any emotions or body language through texts which can be easily mistaken for miscommunication. And we all know what miscommunication does to relationships.

There's no eye contact during text messages either.

F*** texting.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
texting is a buffer used by faggots who are too scared to talk to women.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the phone in general is what women do.

i mean, how many guys do you text and chat with and IM all day long? that's what women do.

in the hood, or at least where i grew up we had a term for that. it's called caking

I hate text game. But **** I hate phone game. If I have time to sit on the phone and **** then that's time im' not doing something constructive. i can be in the gym, i can be playing the piano, i can be working, i can be at the horse track

you know what it says about a guy who has "Great text game" or "Great phone game". it says "hey look broad i don't have a life"

you want to get a woman really f'n wet? you get on the phone and you tell her what the **** is going to happen, then you get off the phone, because you have other bad ass **** to do.

my wife probably talks on the phone for 2-3 hours a day. i could imagine when she was single all the dudes she would talk to and I remember when we first strated dating she'd call me and i'd always be busy and it drove her crazy. i don't have time for that **** i literally do not have time for it. i barely have time for you i man sure don't have time to placate your ego when i'm not around you. i leave that for your female friends and the clueless dudes. I don't give a **** if she's texting every other guy in the city at the time they aren't me, and i have **** to do. A man never does **** because it's convenient for women.

the phone is a buffer. your trying to build attraction in the hopes you don't get rejected. you get a chick's number, you use that number to set up a date in a public area so she will feel safe. Game 101 guys. Youd on't get the f'n number and then spend a week texting her back and forth that's what her 10 other girlfriends do.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with being yourself and contacting her when needed ? All these texting and calling strategies are for PUA pu$$ies. This is suppose to be a DJ site, non of us are suppose to be analysing this kind of stuff in such detail. If you need to talk to her then do so, if you want to joke with her via text then do so. You should NEVER EVER think "I must follow these rules or she won't be interested" - that kind of sh1t is for betas and PUA's; not DJ'S.

Reminder - A DJ is suppose to be a secure, strong minded and independent man who is living his life HIS WAY.

itdude

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
you know what it says about a guy who has "Great text game" or "Great phone game". it says "hey look broad i don't have a life"
Haha this is spot on!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I can't stand talking on the phone, so if we leave the phone out of it, I couldn't disagree with this more. Certainly you don't want to be hanging on the phone texting all day, but you don't need to text a lot for it to be effective. You could do all the texting you need in a day while sitting on the ****ter.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
an outside observer probably sees this exchange for what it is.....mild amusement on my part, and you frantically trying to convince me and others that you are right.
Yeah that's pretty much me lol, this is getting very entertaining. Time to call down the thunder.

I know some(OP) will disagree with me but I personally feel that txting women all the time can lead to more damage than good. If your a DJ, out of school, got a career and great social circle...your not gonna txt so much that your killing your chances. All the txting rules apply to guys who are either:

A. Generally unattractive older men who have trouble getting women.
B. Young men who having trouble getting women.

What always happens( at least from my experiences) is that since both A and B do not spin plates, they develop what we call " oneitis ", a deadly desease that has been forcing men into corners and crying for a very long time now. A breakdown of how this develops is really easy to demonstrate.

1. Guy gets girls number.
2. Guy commences txting. girl responds.
3. Guy is un-occupied so he can txt her more. THIS IS GREAT.
4. txting her becomes force of habit for guy. Everytime his phone vibrates he must see if its her and has a response sent in seconds.
5. Girl will begin to have a full withdrawal from the guy at this point.
6. Crying and resentment commence.
7. Guy gets on to SoSuave and before reading anything starts a thread about how can he get her back/if it's possible.

I think that unless you really know what your doing its best to avoid txting as it can be easy for some people to start over-txting. Women talk, Men take action. I'm not saying that you should never a woman (don't want OP to ignore the entire post and attack one tiny thing) it's just that there are rules to txting that most men should adhere to in order to decrease their chances of failure.

Mauser I do believe OP is younger than I am(im 23) and probably just got out of highshcool the only college people I've seen that are that naïve are fresh out of highschool.

And OP I sincerely doubt that this girl you banged without ever talking or seeing her before was attractive. That or she was a ranging slvt the likes of which I never wanna see. You lost a lot of credibility in my eyes when you wrote that I don't know about everyone else but I call BS.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had success from texting and I'd estimate that 95% of the girls I ask out via text will accept very keenly.

But I don't believe it's as black and white as to text or not to text. You have to be able to engage her interest with your texts and show some of your personality. My ex and I used to write epic texts before we got together and I've used texting to raise sexual tension and within an hour or two of meeting for our date we're having sex.

When it comes to seduction, you have to play things slowly. I see it like a volume slider, where you start off low and gradually raise the volume as she gets comfortable. If you turn it straight up, it will alarm her and feel uncomfortable.

The positive thing about texting is that it allows you to do just that. It's not at all imposing, she can reply when she's ready and feels no pressure (unless you're acting needy or full on). A phone call on the other hand is a bit more forward. Yes, it does show more confidence, but for some women this can be a bit too much pressure. Likewise, if you ask a woman on a date immediately, without doing any groundwork, it's a big step for her. A lot of women are very cautious and this will be way too much pressure.

But this is just my personal experience and it's always worked in my favour. Other guys find the more direct approach works for them, so I would suggest you just experiment and see what works for you.

The danger of texting is that you can risk ruining a good thing after your date by simply texting too much or acting too keen/needy. And this is where the middle ground lies in my opinion...

Texting is good for seduction, building rapport and comfort, and for sexual escalation, but once her interest is at its peak, you need to ease off. Not to say you should ignore her or stop texting completely, but you need to stop the seduction process and let her chase you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all interest related. Casanova gamed bıtches with a quill pen, as well as face to face. If you know how to mac, you can do it with smoke signals, and if her interest is high, she'll bite every time. If she has no interest, you can buy your own satellite and she won't care.

"Disinterest kills relationships!"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Texting is unavoidable, however you should not text too often because you WILL seem too available to some pickier women. Also, phone is better because it puts women on the spot and they cannot conjure up as many fulminating lies as they do via text.

That's the thing PPRF. YOU ARE available lol if I can get ahold of you all day via text going back and forth.

What i'm trying to say is, the only way text game works for you in the long run if you sit on it all day long and use it for a "tactic" is if the girl is so into you that you can't screw up. Guys are texting girls and thinking they are getting the girls because they got good text game when in reality they could have pretty much done anything because she was into them.

Text game has never in the history of man kind took a girl's interest level from a 3 and brought it to a 7. HOwever, I have taken plenty of women's interest from a 3-4 to a 7-8, including my wife, by NOT BEING AVAILABLE. My wife told me point blank she was wasn't anti backbreaker but she wasn't really intrigued by me until i cut our first date short at about 45 mins and then let, and did not contact her for 3 days. She said most guys would have been trying to prolong the date or at least following up with her on the phone / text trying to talk to her and it interested her that i wasn't. she said she wondered what i was doing that was so urgent and did i even like her.

then when I DID call her, do you think i had any trouble at all getting her full attention? Because now her interest is peaked.

The main reason that text game kills is that it gives little incentive for the woman to go out on real dates with you. If the only way a woman can get time with me is to go out with me, than if hse has any interest whatsoever she's gonna make time to go out. By not staying on the phone or the text machine, the ball stays somewhat in my court and i can somewhat dictate terms.

again, all bets are off if she's head over heels with you. i've fallen to sleep on the phone in my AFC days with girls who were just crazy about me. but when you are dealing with women up on the scale, your "game" has to be on point. this is how you get a woman's interest form meh to humm.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long before Harry W. came along, I have been preaching that verbatim phrase, "Texting kills relationships".

Of course some texting is necessary, for setting times and other practical issues, but the more you do it, the more common you become in her eyes. How can you remain mysterious (an absolute requisite when it comes to dealing with women) when you're available for chit-chat just like her girlfriends are?

You need to appear ABOVE common texting. You're a man. You don't have time to play with a high school girls' toy.

Make no mistake about it, texting makes you common and robs you of your mysteriousness. It is well worth repeating.

The dangers of texting are many, unless you really know what you are doing. Texting leaves you wide-open to misinterpretation. She will interpret your words according to HER semantics, HER definitions of words and phrases, and HER experiences, and guess what, guys... Her template of interpretation consists of a culling together of the massive text conversations she has with her girlfriends.

The very fact that you're chit-chatting with her makes you one of her girlfriends. The more words you spew, the more COMMON and boring you become. The more you spew, the more misinterpretation that occurs; the more available and predictable you appear to be. Texting is a torrential bleeding of your power and influence with her. It is literally a hemorrhage.

Every word that you text should emanate from a sense of intent and purpose. Words should be used sparingly, and every one should be a soldier that has been dispatched out with a specific purpose in mind.

Chit-chat will kill you. I also always say that for a man, texting should be like sniping. Every shot must be well-aimed, and the trigger pulled with a specific intent in mind.

I broke my own rules on this just last week. I sent out an uncharacteristically long message to a woman, and she answered with a smiley face. DOH!! Do you guys see why this was a severe error? The one who uses the fewest words is ALWAYS the one with the most power. Fortunately I recovered by disappearing for an inordinately long amount of time. I wouldn't have had to clean up the mess if I hadn't spilled my guts like an excited schoolgirl.

Anyone who does not follow my rules will henceforth be permanently banned! But seriously, guys, let your takeaway at least be that texting is a potentially dangerous activity that can be used effectively in skilled hands but is very likely to backfire on you. Once it leaves your phone it is subject to her (often wildly wrong) interpretation and it makes you common. It causes a massive hemorrhage of your power base and her perception of your value. The more you do it, the more you appear like her common, boring girlfriends.

You're a man. You're above texting. It should appear as a necessary evil, something you reluctantly do in order to take care of practical things like scheduling meetups.

What King, what Warrior has time to tap little tiny keys to tell a women how awesome he thinks she is? Are not your hands engaged in operating your weaponry? Is not your mind engaged in slaying dragons and winning wars?

That is the picture of you she needs to imagine. Not you sitting cross-legged on the floor like a little girl typing your witticisms into this tiny little phone and hoping against hope that you monkey-danced just right for her with this particular text.

Put that thing away and take up arms.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Of course some texting is necessary, for setting times and other practical issues, but the more you do it, the more common you become in her eyes. How can you remain mysterious (an absolute requisite when it comes to dealing with women) when you're available for chit-chat just like her girlfriends are?

You need to appear ABOVE common texting. You're a man. You don't have time to play with a high school girls' toy.
A couple points here: First off, a cell phone is not a high school girl's toy. Texting is the communication method of choice of maybe most people in the 21s century (western world, anyway). It is so much quicker and more convenient than a phone call, that I don't understand how guys can dismiss it like they do. And who even answers the phone these days? Most people screen their calls at least.

Secondly, I would argue that "good text game" infers that you aren't just hanging on the phone all day with her texting. The thing about texting is you can let seven hours go by before replying, and that's nothing - it's not rude or impolite - it just means you're busy and haven't checked your phone.

That said, I don't think that means that you have to insert an artificial waiting period before you reply, just to make yourself look like you're some super busy high value mysterious guy. I think that's getting a little silly. But with text, there's no reason you have to reply right away either.

By the way, if texting makes you common, what does having a Facebook do for you?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is a tool that can be used to arrange face-to-face drinkdates and effectively escalate interest in the early phases of dating/spinning plates. The very concept that you preached to us about being too busy for your wife can (and should IMO) be applied to "text game."
wrong

you have never in your life ESCALATED interest that wasn't there. You've maintained interest that a woman has already had.

let's be real. you're so afraid that if you dont' talk to a woman via text, that she's gonna be talkign to someone else, thus your need to "have" to do it. AFC AFC AFC AFC AFC.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to know what's funny espi and I'm dead serious

until they made you a mod, I honestly did not know if you were a woman or a man. I used to think you were female friends with iqqi, who is a female. I thought you 2 along with penkitten were the females on the thread. Then they made you a mod and I was like oh **** that's a dude lol. That tells me all i need to know about you. I'm not surprised in the least bit someone like you would be the text king champ since you want to throw around personal attacks. And the best you can f'n do is throw it in my face that I was successful enough in my plate spinning to find one worth putting a ring on her finger. If you are going to flame come hard or don't come at all man. I'd put money on it i went on more dates between the ages of 21-24 than you have in 20 years as an adult to find that "one woman to report to"

the worst part about all of it is, you are *****ing at me for giving you a compliment lol. I was basically telling you that the chicks that you were successful with, were into you and that the text had nothing to do with it, it was YOU that was doing it. that's a GOOD thing. but if you want to go to war we can do this.

you know who text alot? my 13 (almost 14) year old sister and my wife. I got a 16 year old brother who is busy playing basketball and working and doing homework to sit on the phone all day with broads.

MEN, are too ****ing busy doing men ****.