The #1 Question That You Need To Ask Yourself About Relationships

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
The #1 question that you need ask yourself about a relationship is.....does your woman add any value to your life?

If the answer is no......then there is no point in keeping a woman who brings no value to your life...these women are worthless.

But a lot of men keep these nuisances around to cause them pain and grief

Women who constantly argue with you or cause fights bring you no value....women who you suspect of cheating (or has cheated already that you took back) are of no value to you....women who take advantage of you are of no value....women who prevent you from acheiving your goals are no value....women who disrespect you and turn you into a beta are definitely of no value

You wouldn't keep a car or an item of no value around.....so why do that with your woman?

If a chick is bringing you down everyday, hindering your happiness, growth, and what you are trying to achieve....then you need to step up to the plate and let her go.....if you don't, the chick will take down your confidence and prevent you from having any kind of success.....you will be too busy focusing on her instead!!

You can't get better with women if you are with a worthless woman....worthless women take great pleasure in beating you down into a broken man

In order to get better with women, you need to rid yourself of the worthless woman and work on yourself to get back what she took out of you

Don't be afraid to cut a woman out of your life that doesn't bring you any value.....you should always want to have the best!!

You can do this not only with women....but with your actual friends as well

Negative people will bring you negative results.......moochers, liars, and losers don't add one bit of value to your life....they just complicate matters more....they shouldn't be your friend or even a girlfriend

You want to surround yourself with the best people possible......those are the people who add value and make your life better in every single aspect

To be the best.......you should want the best.......that includes women and friends as well

A woman who adds value to your life is a woman you should want.......so don't settle for anything less or put up with a chick that diminishes your quality of life

I would make a checklist......and if the negatives outweigh the positives......then you know that person isn't worth having around

I know people who wasted their time on sh!tty women and with crappy friends....they messed up their lives....and made it hard for them to be a success because they brought them down.....if they had to do it all over again....they would've cut that person out when they had the chance

Don't worry about someone's feelings getting hurt......if the roles were reversed they would do the same to you!!

This is all about you being the best you can be.....so you need to focus on what you can do to become that success.......and keep the people around that allows you to become that success

There are plenty of losers out there.....don't keep the people around that will bring you down.....once you cut them out...you will see positive changes that lead to better results in every area in your life!!

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall a decent post. I think members would benefit even further from this post if we would continue to talk about some more "quality content" rather than just repeating a mantra over and over.
buzzin_frog said:
worthless women take great pleasure in beating you down into a broken man

In order to get better with women, you need to rid yourself of the worthless woman and work on yourself to get back what she took out of you
Ill go first.....

This quote above is a bit off. Women dont take "pleasure" in turning a man into a chump....they actually LOATHE it. Its in women's biology to constantly "test" a man to make sure he is really as "alpha" as she thinks he is. Women dont take away our masculinity....we do it to ourselves. If we allow ourselves to slide into chump behavior, over time the woman will despise us, and her actions will reflect that. They never take anything from a man....its always there...it may just be lying dormant. We must be EVER VIGILANT. The more "alpha" the man....the more she will test his masculinity.

Be cognizant when in LTR's or any type of relationship with a woman...that she will be "testing" your masculinity. Be true to yourself and dont allow women to dictate the relationship to you. Buzzin is exactly right.....if a woman is not a positive influence to you and your life goals.....dont even entertain her. Dont mistake "biological testing" for "disrespect" however.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
He is speaking specifically about a subset of women, the "worthless women", that in fact do enjoy breaking men and do it for sport. Often with 2 at a time or more.
Yeah, that's how I pretty much saw it.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
He is speaking specifically about a subset of women, the "worthless women", that in fact do enjoy breaking men and do it for sport. Often with 2 at a time or more.
I maintain my position.

Even the majority of low quality women dont do it "for sport" or "for fun". They do it subconsciously because of either reinforced sh1tty behavior or from past experiences. Im sure somewhere out there, its entirely possible that women who do this exist....they would however be in an extreme minute portion of the population. So much so, that it would be completely a waste of time to discuss them.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Overall a decent post. I think members would benefit even further from this post if we would continue to talk about some more "quality content" rather than just repeating a mantra over and over.
Actually, it's a great post and full of quality content

It's a question that men should be thinking about right now....it deserves to be repeated over and over because men stay in relationships that do not benefit them

They stay in relationships with worthless women who detract success from their lives....those types of women will not benefit you in any way, shape, or form

You should be striving to be in a relationship with a woman who will enhance your life and can make it more successful

Weak men allow women to use them.....they allow friends to take advantage of them.....the fact that they are weak, allows other people to take from them because they are not highly respected

A woman who enriches your life makes it valuable

A worthless woman who diminishes your life makes it miserable

Your goal is to find a woman who adds value with the benefit of enriching it......if you want to stick around with a woman who causes turmoil and tension....then you are an idiot and deserve what you get...those women add no value to your life and they hold you back

Making excuses for women's bad behavior while pretending to be an "alpha" will never benefit anything in your life

TheException said:
This quote above is a bit off. Women dont take "pleasure" in turning a man into a chump....they actually LOATHE it.

No, my quote is not a bit off....it's spot on

Women loathe the men that they get the pleasure out of turning into a chump....women gain control of the relationship and reduce the man into a beta

One of my plates had an ex who cheated on her.....he was crying to get her back....she laughed every time he called and texted her.....she enjoys the fact that she now has the power over him

I know chicks who laughed about the things they did to their boyfriends.....and I know men who told me the sh!t their ex's enjoyed doing to them

My trainer's ex wife took great pleasure in making a fool out of him.....also by taking a lot of his possessions in the process

Don't be Naive!!

TheException said:
They never take anything from a man....its always there
What the hell are you talking about?

Ask my trainer if his ex wife never took his car....ask divorced men and dudes who got their lives ruined by women if they never took anything from them :crackup:

You don't seem to know much about women or how they behave....or, you just like to ignore and accept their bad behavior....while you make excuses for them

TheException said:
They do it subconsciously because of either reinforced sh1tty behavior or from past experiences.
So, then you agree with me that worthless women take great pleasure in turning a man into a chump.....way to contradict yourself again :up:

Last edited:

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzin_frog said:
Actually, it's a great post and full of quality content
Take your ego out of it would ya pal. Talk with some substance would ya. Im going to slow ya down and bring some focus to some of your points.
buzzin_frog said:
worthless women take great pleasure in beating you down into a broken man

TheException said:
This quote above is a bit off. Women dont take "pleasure" in turning a man into a chump....they actually LOATHE it.
buzzin_frog said:
No, my quote is not a bit off....it's spot on

Women loathe the men that they get the pleasure out of turning into a chump....women gain control of the relationship and reduce the man into a beta

One of my plates had an ex who cheated on her.....he was crying to get her back....she laughed every time he called and texted her.....she enjoys the fact that she now has the power over him

My trainer's ex wife took great pleasure in making a fool out of him.....also by taking a lot of his possessions in the process
1. If women "take pleasure" in beating a man into a beta on purpose just to experience a "power rush"......but that beta man makes her loathe him....why do women continue to "take pleasure" in doing so? Would they not cease to find pleasure in this fashion?

2. Laughing at a chump ex boyfriend doesnt sound like "beating a man into a beta". Like I said......that guy did that to himself.

3. Are your examples not predicated upon the male's behavior? For instance....is the women simply reacting to her husband/ex bf instead of actively seeking to destroy the man? Do you not believe the men acting like chumps led to the loathing and thus the women's enjoyment out of their failures?
TheException said:
They never take anything from a man....its always there
buzzin_frog said:
What the hell are you talking about?

Ask my trainer if his ex wife never took his car....ask divorced men and dudes who got their lives ruined by women if they never took anything from them :crackup:
Maybe read the whole sentence. I was talking about physical possessions.
TheException said:
Women dont take away our masculinity....we do it to ourselves. If we allow ourselves to slide into chump behavior, over time the woman will despise us, and her actions will reflect that. They never take anything from a man....its always there...it may just be lying dormant. We must be EVER VIGILANT. The more "alpha" the man....the more she will test his masculinity.
See that^
Thats what we call context. Nice try. Id avoid taking things out of context from now on if I were you. Makes me take you less serious.
buzzin_frog said:
You don't seem to know much about women or how they behave....or, you just like to ignore and accept their bad behavior....while you make excuses for them
Its not an excuse pal....its theory backed by science. Look I could care less if you are uninterested in understanding women for how they truly are. But dont act like a typical PHM drone coming here and going on an on about how terrible women are. I thought your OP was pretty decent....but now that we dig deeper here....its looking quite different. Its one thing to avoid the low quality women....but its another thing to suggest women take "pleasure" from being low quality. There are many factors that can contribute to her being "low quality". Actively "beating men into betas" isnt a common occurrence.
TheException said:
They do it subconsciously because of either reinforced sh1tty behavior or from past experiences.
buzzin_frog said:
So, then you agree with me that worthless women take great pleasure in turning a man into a chump.....way to contradict yourself again :up:
Do you not know the definition of subconscious? I do not agree with you when you suggest there are a bunch of "low quality women" out there trying to purposefully "turn men into betas" for their own self pleasure. You see one thing and are trying to attach to another thing. Its a correlation without causation. Its quite a stretch.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
An extreme minority? Haha. You need to make more female friends. They brag about this sh1t constantly and laugh about it. And then there are the Cluster Bs who themselves are no "extreme minute" anything. I do however agree that it is not the majority of low quality women doing this, in my opinion that would be well over 40% of American women. Its probably only the bottom 20% deranged women.
Im not into that^ Im into having sex with women.

20% is way too high. I dont really like to argue numbers because its not real practical. But you are really trying to tell me 1 out of every 5 girls that pass you down the street secretly "take great pleasure in turning men into little chumps"? Come on now man....either you miscalculated, you have the incorrect mindset, or you arent meeting enough women to be able to accurately describe "high quality vs low quality" let alone sub branching low quality women.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Its not an excuse pal....its theory backed by science. Look I could care less if you are uninterested in understanding women for how they truly are. But dont act like a typical PHM drone coming here and going on an on about how terrible women are.

This thread is to educate men on how to enhance their lives with better women......not to waste it on a worthless woman who will detract from their lives

Too many men will stay in a relationship with a woman who is preventing them to grow......they need to cut that woman out, so they can achieve the success that they are capable of

It is also about choosing the right people to surround yourself with so you can enhance your life

This thread defines the outlook and the mind set that you should have......you only get one life to make the most out of....so don't waste it on sh!tty people who will hold you back

Men will invest way too much into a woman who is not worth it.....when it's all said and done....she will happily move on while you wasted all your time trying to fix and band aid a broken relationship.....or, you will continue to stay in a stagnant relationship just muddling through life

You will feel like sh!t after you realize how much time and energy you wasted for nothing.....that woman took precious time out of your life when you could have been improving yourself as a man.....instead you were dealing with her wasting your time

This is the entire point of this thread.....find a woman who is worth investing in.....not worthless women who add no value to you

You are making excuses for worthless women who make men's lives miserable

You are trying to turn my thread into your own making it all about you.....which you have done in others....all you do is take what people say out of context by putting your own false opinions to it

If you can't read or understand the subject matter....then that's not my problem

I'm not gong to argue with you or let you derail my thread like you have done to others in which you disagree with your continuous repetitive comments that are proven wrong every time

You are the champion of defending women's bad behavior.....I see that in every thread you post....no matter what a woman does to a man......you automatically give the chick a free pass.....you start talking about science and women being wired differently....so what?.....if a woman does something wrong, she should be held accountable for her actions!!

Judges sentence women everyday for breaking the law.....they don't give them a free pass because of science or a differently wired brain....so why the hell should you give a chick a free pass for her bad behavior?

A woman who is not worth it will take your time and energy away from you....she will also prevent you from doing the things you want to do....which is becoming a better man...you are too focused on babysitting her and putting up with her bad behavior

Women will use men to get what they want out of them.....they will marry them for the money....pretend to love them....and enjoy taking whatever they can from them..... I know people who this happened to....and each of them enjoyed turning the man into a beta

Chicks will use a dude for a rebound relationship......they don't care about his feelings or how much she hurt him.......read the all the threads on here about that

I know chicks who laughed about how they treated their boyfriend.....they thought it was funny what they did to them because they didn't respect them......if you refuse to believe it....then that's not my problem

I was banging a chick who told me everything about her boyfriend.....she enjoys controlling him and getting what she wants out of him

This happens every single day.....and it's important that men understand that there are women like this out there....it's important that they avoid relationships with those women and to get out of ones that they are in

I was with a worthless chick in High School.....I finally realized that she was hindering me from achieving my full potential.....I cut her out of my life......I got great grades and became an All American in two sports.....received a scholarship.....and went on to accomplish what I was planning to do....I also met awesome women who were 10 times better than she ever was

If I would've stayed with that chick.....I would not have done any of those things....she was preventing me from doing those things....I was too busy trying to deal with her drama and B.S....I wasn't focusing on my own goals and needs.....she was taking away from what I should have been doing.....women like that will kill your goals and your dreams

Selfish women are looking out for their own needs.....they don't care who they hurt or what they do as long as they get what they want.....they will manipulate men and use them to get what they want.....they enjoy what they are doing because they do not care about the man

I've seen plenty of men who had women not caring about how they treated them....if you want to be blind to the fact...then go ahead

There are terrible women out there......you are just being ignorant about that......you refuse to see what they are actually doing.....while you make excuses for them and accept their bad behavior

You need to weed out the terrible women....not get in relationships with them....and find a woman that can benefit your life.....that's the woman you want to be in a relationship with......and the woman you want to eventually marry

You are a prime example of this thread......that's why it hit a nerve....that's why you are so upset

You are in a relationship with a woman who disrespects you.....you posted several threads about her...she fights and argues with you for no reason at all....you have to put up with her bad behavior because you accept it....you have to come up with ways to reprimand her.....then after she ridicules you.....you tell her "it's no big deal"....you are afraid to leave her so you make excuses for what she does....claiming science as an excuse.....and you advise other men to do the same....that's being a beta....your woman is beating you down verbally...and you just sit there and take it

This is a waste of time and energy dealing with a woman like this....instead of putting up with her b!tching and arguing over small insignificant things.....you could be free of her improving yourself...or having a woman who actually respects you....a woman who won't b!tch at you for parking the car a block away.....screaming at you for helping her with a test.....or comparing you to her ex

Other posters told you like it is....you refuse to believe them.....you call them "pal" and accuse them of "making things up" when it's very plain to see what's going on with you.....if you refuse to better your life or try to enhance it......then that is not our fault.....hold on to a woman who brings you no value at all and see where that gets you

It doesn't matter how or why a woman does something wrong....as long as she does something that causes hurt, pain, or destruction, then she should be held accountable for it....we don't need people like you trying to give them a free pass or blaming men for their actions....seems like you always want to blame a man and never want to hold the woman accountable.....that is wrong!!

You missed the entire point of my thread....yes, there are terrible women....those are the women you should avoid....women who enrich your life are women you should invest in....that is no droning on or knocking women......that's just common sense.....but you want to give excuses for the terrible women out there....that is wrong!!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was recently browsing the Anti-Dump posts in the DJ Bible, buzzin frog's posts sounds similar.

I understand your point, but I honestly think, some guys naturally filter out women better than others. So their views on "percentages" of worthless women are different than yours. In fact everybody's view is going to be different. I don't think it's about being unplugged or not.

Some guys attract those miserable heartless women so their view becomes that all or most women are all like that. I'm also guessing it's from probably from being around the same type of woman while growing up.

buzzin_frog said:
I was banging a chick who told me everything about her boyfriend.....she enjoys controlling him and getting what she wants out of him
If what you're saying is true, then why are you bringing a chick into your life who already has a boyfriend?

I also understand Exceptions point about how women loathe it. You ever see women sitting around complaining how they can never find a good man? Those $hit tests they dish out are hard wired in their DNA, mostly on a sub-conciouse level like Exception stated. When guys keep failing them, sure, they may laugh at the guy, but really, deep down, they're hoping to find that Alpha man that will blow those $hit tests out of the water.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
TheException said:
I maintain my position.

Even the majority of low quality women dont do it "for sport" or "for fun". They do it subconsciously because of either reinforced sh1tty behavior or from past experiences. Im sure somewhere out there, its entirely possible that women who do pthis exist....they would however be in an extreme minute portion of the population. So much so, that it would be completely a waste of time to discuss them.
Have you considered low quality women can be purposely malicous. I bet some of these low quality woman that have crushed a man laugh about it to themselves, and with their friends. Laughing is showing that u find pleasure in somthing. Also i think it gives these lqw lots of validation of crushing a man, because they have poor self image, and some times they feel powerful to have the ability to affect some one so much. Women are not as autonomous as you would like to believe man.

As men we are far more better at calculating. But are biggest weakness is infatuation. Which is the lqw fav thing to exploit.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buzzin_frog said:
I'm not gong to argue with you or let you derail my thread like you have done to others in which you disagree with your continuous repetitive comments that are proven wrong every time
I tried to bring some focus to you what you are saying.....and instead youve decided to drone on an on writing a vast amount of words containing virtually nothing of content.

And its not arguing....you made a claim....and im simply challenging you on it. Instead you decide to deflect and avoid addressing my points.

Also in the future pal....if you're gonna reference some of my threads, dont spin them and try to recast them in a negative light. A lot of my posts involving my girlfriend deal with sh1t tests and where men usually fvck things up in relationships. I stand by every word in them and members are free to look them up for the "real context" if they are that interested.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
I also understand Exceptions point about how women loathe it. You ever see women sitting around complaining how they can never find a good man? Those $hit tests they dish out are hard wired in their DNA, mostly on a sub-conciouse level like Exception stated. When guys keep failing them, sure, they may laugh at the guy, but really, deep down, they're hoping to find that Alpha man that will blow those $hit tests out of the water.
Spot on.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Tried to rep you. Excellent analysis of a poster that started out great and unique but has become a broken record making excuses for (his)women non stop. And from a 2 time All American, no less :up:
Of course you tried to "rep him".

I might as well live up to your analysis of a "broken record" I guess...ill ask again...you really think 1 out of every 5 women you pass on the street takes secret pleasure in "beating a man into a beta" ? Like I said before, and Peaks&Valleys stated....some men are not good at screening and think the majority of women are low quality due to their inability to find and keep high quality ones. Think you are guilty?

May_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last relationship didn't turn out that well. I wasn't very happy the last year of my LTR and lost my confidence during it. Since then, I'm dating a new girl and happy with my life. I know maybe there are things I should have done different but it's worked out. I'm glad things turned out the way it did. I wouldn't say my ex was terrible, she had a mean streak that caused conflict. I agree that you should have a woman that compliments you. Nice post that gives you something to think about.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobology said:
Also i think it gives these lqw lots of validation of crushing a man, because they have poor self image, and some times they feel powerful to have the ability to affect some one so much
For sure. It's weird but it's usually the guy that feels bad if he were to crush a chick. The women, they just don't seem to give a fvck. Is it because the men are supposed to be strong? And the women fragile? That's why we feel bad and they don't?

Mauser96 said:
Problem is, they want to break our sirits , at least to the point where we don't tell them to fvck off and walk away..............BUT the instant the achieve this, the attraction fades
I think what TheException is trying to say here, and I'm "guilty" of it as well at times, is that there has to be a way to find a balance. A way to make it work so to say. And, I believe, that it comes down to the guy determining if that "balance" is going to happen. Women are women. I'll use this analogy that is also in the DJ Bible: you can't get mad at a puppy dog for peeing on the carpet, that's what puppy dogs do. Women are going to act up....if the guy lets them. I think every side can agree on that. They're are going to push the limits, and it's up to the guy to set them. And they want and need the guy to set the boundries. Chicks are fvcking crazy, so the guy needs to be in control. But, I think, every guy has a different way of going about things....

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is that some guys are so h0rny that they are willing to put up with any kind of shyt they get from women because they can't be alone.

men's obsession of women has turned women into the powerful ones in relationships. there is no other explanation.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Youre like 20 and in your first ltr
Wrong and Wrong.
I really do believe that, that's why I SAID it lol. Exactly the broken record!
Then you are the epitome of a PHM drone. Your negativity and pessimism towards women is so grand that it blocks you from seeing reality. Its unfortunate that you got cheated on and its even more unfortunate you embraced advice like his. You would need a whole mindset shift in order to start seeing the good in women....the "high quality women". Im willing to bet though something like this doesnt interest you in the slightest. You're content on telling yourself "Im red pill, this is how the world actually is and everyone is fooling themselves about women. They are terrible and hurtful creatures."

Its easy to ignore problems and turn a blind eye. Its tough to admit mistakes and realize there is room for growth.
Massive strawman to think I'm basing that estimate on the women I date and not the women I know and the observations and reading I've done. Why do you think I told you to make female FRIENDS?Theyre the ones that will literally admit that they like hurting men, not girlfriends. Are you basing your denial of this number on women you've dated? Not smart. Youre like 20 and in your first ltr, get life experience and develop sound thinking first.
1.) A girl actions > A girls words. Period. They crave alphas....not beating up beta chumps.

2.) Im basing my rejection of your statement on reality. Not some sh1t I read on the internet. The lack of high quality women in your life has given you a warped reality that all women are low quality. Like I mention above..until you decide to elect for personal growth over ignorance you wont experience these high quality women. You are currently the dude version of a "low quality woman". Id screen you right out....

Being that pessimistic and negative will never bring you the success you deserve. If you are content with how your life is going right now, and TRULY believe what you say.....then there is no helping you at this time. Someday...

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
How many logical fallacies and misdirections can you fit into one post? We are mostly professional men that understand how to debate and how to think critically on this forum. In my experience I am correct, in your "experience" you think you are. Get over it.
Look....you claim to be a "logical debater"....yet wont address any point. You just cry "strawman". I made some character assessments based upon common themes in your advice to other men. Instead of getting your panties in a bunch about not liking what I said....you can address it.

That being said. You "discredit" me for making a character assessment....yet fully endorse when buzzin frog does it. Hypocrisy?

What you are is not a logical man but an emotional thinker who HEAVILY bases his own opinions on 1) Heavy Positive thinking, and 2) Your own experiences which for whatever reason you feel MUST be skewed positive due to 1). Then you project your own mode of thinking onto others that we have bad experiences and are bitter because THAT'S HOW YOUR WHOLE TWISTED THINKING SYSTEM IS. Its a narcissistic web where you feel you must somehow reconcile contradictions between the 2 sources.
1. Its not emotional to be a positive thinker.

2. It matters not if your negative thinking about women came before or after experiencing a few sh1tty women in your life.....the problem is having that way of thinking period. Look....everyone experiences sh1tty women. You're not the first to do so. But some men say to themselves "wow thats a really sh1tty low quality woman" and others say "wow, women are really sh1tty". You are the latter type which is a suboptimal attitude.
I actually think you do have a lot to offer this forum when you talk about the positive mindset men should have. Its very good stuff and I believe 100% correct in theory. It is when you start making excuses for female bad behavior in your own life and in posters' lives that you get into trouble and have to resort to fallacies to defend yourself.
Then we disagree what "bad behavior" and "disrepect" is. Ill say it again....I stand by every word in my posts about "RLE's" and discussions about my own personal life for the benefit of men here. Any member is free to search for them and make their own judgements.

A woman who gets emotional and upset that she is late for something is not disrespect. A woman who gets emotionally upset at failing a test is not disrespect. Want to know whats TRUE disrespect?

-Cheating
-Crossing relationship lines
-Inappropriate behavior with a another man (dancing s1utty)
-Insult on my profession and/or life goals
-Failure to believe in me and doubt me
-etc

See the difference?

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys will sh!t a brick when you mention something about women

They will accuse you of labeling "all women" as "terrible" and then go on the attack

Nowhere in this thread have I mentioned "all women".....I said "worthless women"....that is not "all women"....never in any of my threads have I ever said "all women" are bad

Why the hell would I be advising men to leave a bad relationship and look for a valuable woman if I thought all of them are terrible?

If you were smart enough to understand the material.....you would have picked up on that

Yes, there are worthless women out there who will take great pleasure in hurting men......if you think otherwise, then you are a very ignorant person with very limited experience with women

This is a great thread to educate men to help them understand why it's important to surround themselves with good people....and also to have a good woman

I want them to gain some knowledge and post their positive experiences after they succeeded in accomplishing their achievements after they left a crappy relationship

I don't want this thread to turn into a typical flame thread where one poster can't understand the material....and then starts making up a bunch of stuff that doesn't even pertain to the topic....arguing over insignificant sh!t is a waste of time....use that time to post something better that will actually benefit yourself or another person....that's my main goal here

if you can't stay on this topic, then make your own thread and discuss it there....this thread isn't about science or assuming all women are terrible....this thread is for men to understand why it's important to better your life and not to have a woman that isn't worth it holding you back....if you can't offer any advice on that, then refrain from posting in this thread

Some guys will talk about screening women.....of course it's important to screen women....but screening doesn't always work....sometimes you will get fooled

Chicks will have high interest at first......so when you are screening her....the chick will appear to be cool and everything will look positive to you.....it isn't until the relationship goes along that things will begin to change

Some guys get too lazy and comfortable in the relationship......they don't see any of the signs until the problems start to begin....their girlfriend might start having "girls nights out" often....she might start talking to or texting other men....the comfortable man in the relationship will feel that he is secure.....he will think his girlfriend is incapable of cheating on him....he doesn't continue to screen her and then the relationship begins to change....he was being very naive

That's why I talked about making a checklist in my original post....you want to screen your woman for all the positives and negatives.....if the negatives outweigh the positives....then this is a woman who does not benefit you....this is a woman you need to let go......so you can improve on yourself.....you can't improve when you are being weighed down in an useless relationship

Just another thing to think about as you are evaluating your current relationship

Peaks&Valleys said:
If what you're saying is true, then why are you bringing a chick into your life who already has a boyfriend?
At the time I didn't care......any hot chick that wanted to hook up..... I hooked up with her.....I was too busy focusing on school and sports...I didn't go out looking for girls...and I wasn't busy partying like some of my teammates were....I worked hard getting my scholarship and I wasn't going to blow it by being stupid

There were some hot chicks in my English and History class.....so I got to know them....got their numbers and went from there.....they were my source for sex in my first year in college.....a couple of them had boyfriends....one I knew about and one I didn't...as long as I was getting laid I didn't care

One chick had dark brown hair and a damn good body......we would hook up in the afternoon before I went to practice about once or twice a week....she would always tell her boyfriend she was doing a project for class.....she would always put the guy down and she thought it was funny that he was becoming insecure....when he would text her she would say "oh there he goes checking up on me again" and would text the guy vauge answers just trying to play with his emotions....she would tell me how she would embarrass him out in public and other stuff to make him feel inferior....she liked getting a rise out of him when she mentioned me as a friend....she knew the guy wouldn't leave her so that's why she treated him the way she did.

Another girl I was hooking up with had a boyfriend too....I didn't find out until about 3 or 4 months later that she did....When I asked her about that her reply was...."Oh, I thought you knew"... another girl who's boyfriend didn't mean anything to her

One day I was looking on facebook and checked out her profile.....she had pictures with her boyfriend and some of those lame quotes....I looked at his too and the dude had pictures of her too....even though she was treating the guy terribly ....the dude really cared for her....all the stuff he had written about her showed that he really invested his time in to her....I began to think about what my ex did to me....some of the similar stuff like being deceitful, not telling the truth, talking to another guy, and cheating after we got back together ....I put myself in the shoes of the dude that I was cheating with his girlfriend.....and I remembered that I was in his place one time before....I saw this chick for who she was....not a good person...and I saw others and then knew other chicks who were doing the same

I learned a lot about chicks and what they really do during that time....I started to develop my mind set that I talk about on here....and I applied that for the future when I started to pick up and date other girls...it helped out greatly because I knew their tricks of the trade....I knew what to look for so I didn't get burned....and it made me a better person in the process

My teammates hooked up with taken chicks too....especially girls who were far away from their boyfriends....I've seen girls blatantly lie....not respecting their man or the relationship...flaking on guys just to go out with another dude....banging dudes behind their boyfriends back...manipulating men into getting what they want....enjoying ridiculing their boyfriend when they gain power over him....sleeping around to get special favors.....banging another dude because she thinks he is more cool or hot than her boyfriend is....and its all the same pattern that happens when these chicks are doing this stuff....because I've seen the same outcome and results every time

After that, I wanted to surround myself with people who will benefit me.....not people who will detract from my life....not women who distract from your goals

I've seen guys who were "working on things" with their girlfriend.....they were wasting their time....while they were busy putting in the time....their girlfriends were busy putting out for another dude....I was a dude they were putting out for.....and I was the dude who was wasting his time on a worthless chick

Too many men will invest way much more than their woman will... ...as a result they waste their time because the chick doesn't care....they should be spending their time wisely on themselves....that is more important because the chick won't be there someday when she leaves...and you have all that time wasted for nothing

I've learned a lot during that time......it made me better a person...and made me be able to read people for who they really are

That's the whole point of this thread....if you have a valueless woman....no matter how much you invest in her....you will still have a turd......investing in someone good will bring you great value!!

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with both buzzin frog and Exception...but mostly Exception.

If any woman takes pleasure on beating down men it's because she's miserable herself...miserable women are almost always unattractive so why do we care?

It's also impossible to always find women who respond positively to you initially.

There have been many a woman I have banged that were cold towards me when I approached them...does this make them malicious?

However, I do agree with the overall message buzzin Frog.

The problem I see is that many men rely on women for emotional support...they make the age old mistake by thinking that banging lots of women will make them men.

The ultimate goal (to whole point of learning game) is to become emotionally dependent on yourself, to be completely comfortable within yourself, content and a better person than you were before.

No woman, no matter who she is can ever make a man happy...can she make a contribution to his life? Yes...but make you happy? Or make you feel a sense of achievement? You can only do that yourself.