Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The truth behind the friendzone. Why you should spin plates

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
The majority of my posts tell men to SPIN PLATES. The reasons are pretty obvious and I have explained them many times.

Still.. we have a good number of soul mate seeking beta fags who continue to believe that doing what's in the best interest of the WOMAN will indirectly reward them in the long run. This goes with the whole "show her you're a good man" bullsh!t that so many men still believe in.

Anyway.. take 10 minutes of your time to gain some wisdom.

Watch --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1_c1rMFeM

This video outlines how modern women operate in their dealings with men. Remember.. the more you understand these things.. the easier it gets to date and f*ck women. :up:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced this is a 6th sense, and you either are able to discover it and let it develop, or it never ever happens and you wander around forever in complete haplessness. You don't roam a super market until it closes if it doesn't have what you're looking for. You get out, you find another. Yet many guys still hang around women with the bullshıt hopes that they can be allowed to bang them one lucky day. Is that the great reward? A lucky, one time pity fück?

Cut yourselves off, and stop being a fücking orbiter, it's that simple.

...and yet the SoSuave posts still keep-a-comin.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a kick out of subjects such as this. I’ve known many women who operate this way - and not just young ones but even ones in their 40’s and 50’s. I’ve never fallen into that trap of being led on. Yet I’ve found that these women with their little group of led on hanger-ons to make wonderful girlfriends that I can come around and bang at will yet not care too much if I don’t stay. Their hanger-ons keep them occupied. I refer to these relationships as hit and run. The hanger-ons lower my opinion of most men.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
BraddH said:
If you never really have felt love, you have wasted your whole life. End of story.
Last person I heard say that was a 17 year old girl. :crackup: :crackup:

Nice. :up:

What are you hear for BraddH?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great vid - nailed it. Should be a must for newbs to watch.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Last person I heard say that was a 17 year old girl. :crackup: :crackup:

Nice. :up:

What are you hear for BraddH?
It's simply the truth. What to do when you are living such a superficial life? - suicide is the answer for you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time replying to BraddH. He's a well known troll and a loser. Possibly a woman or worse, a mangina.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not as much content as I was expecting but a solid MGTOW vid all the same!

The perspective of male harems in the virtual world is so true, best thing you can do is call it for what it is and walk away. Vlad I love the super market example, finally, something I can relate to the AFC that might open their eyes.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
BraddH said:
It's simply the truth. What to do when you are living such a superficial life? - suicide is the answer for you.
So the only way to not live a "superficial life" is to be in love?

What chick-flick or Disney movie did you get that from? The Little Mermaid? The Lion King? Aladdin? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you never really have felt love, you have wasted your whole life. End of story.
So would you say that a man who has love for his friends and family is living a superficial life? I disagree with PlayHer Man when it comes to relationships but the notion that a man has to fall in love with a woman to live a complete life is ridiculous.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not saying that to be always in love. What I'm saying is that you should fall in love if the right time and right place comes. There are girl worth being in a relationship with.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
BraddH said:
Im not saying that to be always in love. What I'm saying is that you should fall in love if the right time and right place comes. There are girl worth being in a relationship with.
NO what you said is: Life is pointless unless you form a faggy co-dependent relationship with a woman "at some point" in your life.

Don't back track. I can read. :yes:

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHerMan -- Thank you for all your wisdom. You help keep me on track and I admire your views. It seems like anything you post is always a well deserved kick in the ass for me. Please never leave this place (100% serious bro)

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
So the only way to not live a "superficial life" is to be in love?

What chick-flick or Disney movie did you get that from? The Little Mermaid? The Lion King? Aladdin? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Aladdin should have used jasmine to take over the empire. I mean, he could have married her, assassinated her family, and then he would be king.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Beauty and the beast' is the one... It's just so...:cry: