Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Fvck Buddy relationship, don't fvck it up!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal, you have secured yourself what seems to be a FB. You don't know much about each other, other than you've had sex a few times, and that part is going well. Well what about the other parts to the relationship? Well, let me tell you, there aren't any other parts to the relationship, and don't try to make there be any other parts to the relationship.

However you met this girl: online, at the mall, took her home from the bar, probable ONS. You two banged pretty quick, and now it seems like it may be a re-occurring thing. Good? Do you want that? Or, now that you already banged her, would you rather like to spend time getting to know her, and taking her out for drinks, maybe spend some quality time at an amusement park? If the answer is "No", then continue reading. Well, guess what, she's thinking the same thing you are. She doesn't want that $hit, or need that $hit. You two banged, it went well, both parties were happy. The only thing you need to now is to continue to fvck her....that's it.

Don't try to get to know her, don't introduce her to your friends, unless what's absolutely necessary. Don't think you need to text her during the day, or wish her a happy birthday. She doesn't want that. She has other people for that. "Well then, what does she want??" To fvck. "So when should I text or call her??" When you want to fvck.

Question: We haven't talked in a week, it's 1:30AM on a Friday, I'm striking out at the bar. Should I text her?
Answer: Do you want to fvck?
Question: Well what if she doesn't want to?
Answer: She's your fvck buddy. Why wouldn't she?
Question: Well what if she's with someone else, or sleeping?
Answer: Then she won't respond.
Question: Won't she get mad?
Answer: That you wanted to fvck? Why would she get mad? That's what your relationship is. To fvck. You are a man, she is a woman. You two FVCK. The only time she is going to get mad is when you try to change the dynamics of the relationship. Which would be doing something that doesn't directly lead to fvcking.

Question: When she's coming over should I ask her if she wants to have dinner and watch a movie?
Answer: Is eating a dinner and watching a movie fvcking?
Question: Well, sometimes a movie leads to fvcking, right?
Answer: You know what else leads to fvcking? Her walking through your door, you then picking her up, you then carrying her to your bedroom.

Question: After we FVCK, should I make her breakfast?
Answer: Is making breakfast fvcking?? Is sleeping over your place FVCKING??
Answer #2: (sidenote) If she does stay over, you may give her some coffee, just so she can hurry her a$$ out of your house....or maybe in order give her some extra energy for an early morning fvcking.

Question: She hasn't responded to my text in three days. What should I do?
Answer: Nothing, until you want to fvck.
Question: Well, isn't that disrespect on her part?
Answer: Why would it be?
Question: I texted her and she didn't respond.
Answer: So what? She probably wasn't able to fvck.
Question: Yeah but...
Answer: Shut up, be a man. She will text you when she wants to fvck, that is the only time you should expect a text from her. And that is the only time she should expect a text from you. Anything else in-between is unneeded courtesy, or a neusense. Don't waste her time, or mental energy, with matters that aren't directly related with you two fvcking.

Final Question: My brother's getting married and I need a date to the wedding, should I ask her?
Answer: Make sure you have internet access for all the jerking off you'll be doing.

Summary:
There are many different relationship dynamics. The easiest and fastest one to get into is the FB relationship. BUT, it's also the easiest one to get out of. Don't try to change it or make it "better". Women need to fvck. They need it, they want it. They have you for that now. If you secure a FB relationship, remember this, you are doing her a favor......you are fvcking her, which is what she wants.

Don't fvck it up.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid. Very solid.
My tip to add is try to fvck at her place so you can GTFO once you've done the business.
It can get awkward invoking the "no sleepovers" rule when she's at yours, so do your tooling at hers, make your excuses and leave.
That's the best way to establish and maintain the FB dynamic.
Truth is, she'll probably be grateful for this type of arrangement.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
1.now that you already banged her, would you rather like to spend time getting to know her, and taking her out for drinks, maybe spend some quality time at an amusement park? If the answer is "No", then continue reading. Well, guess what, she's thinking the same thing you are. She doesn't want that $hit, or need that $hit. You two banged, it went well, both parties were happy. The only thing you need to now is to continue to fvck her....that's it.

2.Women need to fvck. They need it, they want it. They have you for that now. If you secure a FB relationship, remember this, you are doing her a favor......you are fvcking her, which is what she wants.
Good post, I have only two caveats which are above.

I think the women you describe are definitely in the minority. There is not an abundant amount of women running around looking to just fvck.

That being said....I cannot stress enough how correct Peaks&Valleys is when it comes to mindset when dealing with women. Dont even think about THINKING ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP. You deal with them just for sex.

Read for FREE!

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
P&V you are right on the money my friend! I've had previous FB relationships fizzle because I did the very thing you're talking about here. I think it's a knee jerk reaction caused by the conditioning society puts us men through. Our mind is telling us we need to give her something more than just sex because "that's what women want". WRONG. WRONG. WRONG!

If she wanted a relationship she probably wouldn't have jumped on d*ck so quickly. I've recently landed in a new FB situation and I'll be heeding this advice this time. Be relaxed and casual, I'll let the other guys do the romancing, I'll be pounding out their crush while they're texting her sweet nothings.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
My tip to add is try to fvck at her place so you can GTFO once you've done the business.
It can get awkward invoking the "no sleepovers" rule when she's at yours, so do your tooling at hers, make your excuses and leave.
That's the best way to establish and maintain the FB dynamic.
Truth is, she'll probably be grateful for this type of arrangement.
Yes, she will. When I had my bachelor pad going, they'd come over, I'd be watching TV, they'd sit down: "what are you watching?" They'd pretend to be interested. Me: "How was your day?" They'd start telling me. I'd start rubbing her leg, five minutes later we'd be in my bed. Afterwards, sometimes they'd stay and chill for a while, but they'd usually leave pretty quick, on their own. They liked the arrangement. They could go somewhere and get fvcked. But hey, if you can go to them, do a drive by, slip in and out like a ninja. That's good too!

apprenticedj said:
P&V you are right on the money my friend! I've had previous FB relationships fizzle because I did the very thing you're talking about here. I think it's a knee jerk reaction caused by the conditioning society puts us men through. Our mind is telling us we need to give her something more than just sex because "that's what women want". WRONG. WRONG. WRONG!

If she wanted a relationship she probably wouldn't have jumped on d*ck so quickly. I've recently landed in a new FB situation and I'll be heeding this advice this time. Be relaxed and casual, I'll let the other guys do the romancing, I'll be pounding out their crush while they're texting her sweet nothings.
Exactly my man! Exactly.

TheException said:
I think the women you describe are definitely in the minority. There is not an abundant amount of women running around looking to just fvck.
I think there are. Not saying three months down the road, out of nowhere they're not going say to you: "all you want to do is fvck me....blah blah, girble garble." Sure, that may come up. But, in reality, all they wanted you for was to fvck them.
Pook said:
“Judge by actions, not by words.”
And, if you would have insisted on doing more, the relationship would have faded off a lot earlier. That's why us men, when we here those words: "all you want to do is fvck me." it messes us up with the next chick. So the next time, we say things like: "hey, let's get a drink at the bar, or my friends are having a BBQ, you should come meet us." Yeah, sure, there's some grey area BUT, really, They don't want that. Doing that extra stuff is work for them, a nuisance. They don't care about that stuff, you're not a friend to them, you're not someone they go out and have fun with. That's the point. They have plenty of other people for that. Don't confuse their sexual thoughts of you with stories of your childhood, or friendship feelings. They see you as a sexual creature. When they think of you they think about sex. Don't cloud her brain with relationship crap. Once you do, they'll see you as something else, and either drop you, or start having you jump through hoops, playing the relationship game, or withholding sex. They want what you want, sex. They want you for the orgasms. And they don't want you to confuse it. Once you start to, they'll start to get distant. And when they do get distant, they'll turn it on you: "all you wanted to do was fvck me." Confusion. Anti-slvt defense. Remember: Actions

Embrace them.

Read for FREE!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got blocked just now;

35D3835D-EBEA-4D77-9157-0A711CF9F249.jpeg
53B7BFBD-D793-49F3-A53C-FA214EDFA7BE.jpeg

I tried replying but only one tick, this isn’t my first rodeo, girls always love playing the pregnant game and that just turns me off. I won’t be reaching out to her.

She is probably upset I don’t really communicate with her except when she comes to my place to bang. I made it clear I’m not a text or phone guy and I’m super busy, which worked great for a month or two but I guess her tolerance for BS was low, well played her.

On we go.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This makes perfect sense. If a woman is willing to be your FWB, it usually means that she doesn’t consider you to be worthy of a relationship.

Read for FREE!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always had women want me for more.

i am thinking now though there is a category of women who seem to fit the fwb category. The younger woman who flirts with me alot. They seem to love the dynamic. Last night was no exception.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got blocked just now;

View attachment 10220
View attachment 10221

I tried replying but only one tick, this isn’t my first rodeo, girls always love playing the pregnant game and that just turns me off. I won’t be reaching out to her.

She is probably upset I don’t really communicate with her except when she comes to my place to bang. I made it clear I’m not a text or phone guy and I’m super busy, which worked great for a month or two but I guess her tolerance for BS was low, well played her.

On we go.
Ya, **** that! You don't need that noise.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes perfect sense. If a woman is willing to be your FWB, it usually means that she doesn’t consider you to be worthy of a relationship.
I have always had women want me for more.
You guys aren't getting it. They say and think they want you for more.... but in reality, in this circumstance, they just want you for sex.

Be that (lucky?) guy.

Read for FREE!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree, but I would say it should apply to FB or no FB.

Even if a man wants a relationship he shouldn't try to make a relationship. A relationship is a woman's domain, it's the woman's area of expertise. It's upon to woman to make the relationship, not the man.