Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dry skin or zits

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright would you rather have dry peeling skin or zits. well i found out a waty to gert rid of my zits. retin a micro. but it makes you peel. i havent put any on in like a week or two and it still is peeling. i put lotion on but it doesnt last all day. is there anything i can do to keep my face moistarized but ait free.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it amazing how this time of year in cold climates, you can get both dry skin and zits?

The zits I attribute to working out.

How much is that Retin-A? It sounds like it works. Do you need a prescription for that?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Cow that stuff is expensive, at least according to a website I saw. And it looks like you need a prescription.

Azn4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
it cost 40 dollar and it seem like u have to wait 4 week till it work atleast for me.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I saw a price closer to $100. I need to look around a bit more!

Is it a prescription or can you get it over the counter?

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes its prescription, it was my brothers. it didnt take four weeks to work for me. it took about two days. and yes i use cetaphil. and that works good but it makes your skin all greasy feeling and after a day of sweating any it comes off. and the retin a i used was expired by three years. maybe thats why it worked so good. my advice about it. if you have alot of zits you can get rid of them really fast it you use alot of that stuff. but be ready to put a hella lot of moisturizing cream ie cetaphil for about two weeks.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the retin a i used was expired by three years. maybe thats why it worked so good.
You are so gonna fvck sh!t up by using expired products. Prepare yourself for some holes in your skin soon. If you die, I'll nominate you for that Darwin Award.
Seriously, though, you shouldn't be using expired products... There is a reason they put an expiry date on them. Especially if it's a prescribed product. The dryness of your skin might be coming from that, and not the natural response. I'd recommend consulting a dermatologist before you mess up seriously.

Azn4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
are u trying to kill yourself. that ain;t no advice if u have alot of zit then use alot of it. it will make your face red as sh!t didn;t u read the direction it said use a little amount if more u going to make it dry and get more zit.

Classic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dermatologists perscribed certain products for certain skin types for a reason. Retin-A is not for you if you are having a reaction to it. Go see a dermatologist if you are really interested in clearing up your skin.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the stuff makes your skin dry. thats just what it does. the one who it was prescribed to. it made his skin dry to. and my face did not get all red. what actually happened was all the zits are gone now and i dont have to use that much lotion. i know they have expiration dates for a reson but it hasnt done anything bad for me.

tedrulez

Reaction score
I agree with whoever said you should all see a dermatologist. They will prescribe different things depending on their observations of your skin. Mine gave me a simple pain-free antibiotic that has drastically changed my face. Everything else out there is essentially phony so stop wasting time.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try Eucerin lotion.

djray

Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing that i found that works is to put neosporin on the zit after you pop it and it doesnt come back. It will more than likely help w/ the peeling too.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neosporin is very good. I wish it was a bit cheaper though. When you got lots of them, it costs a bit.

I'm going to look into Retin-A and then Eucerin.

Thanks for the suggestions