Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long to Ghost For ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who ive been ghosting has started throwing me breadcrumbs and im not exactly sure how many i should let her throw
I did like her but she started playing the kind of games i didn’t want to be played and also flaking out on every date i offered,
So i had enough and Ive been ghosting her and i can tell she really really doesn’t like it
I also matched with one of her close friends on tinder which she found out about and wasn’t happy but tried playing the old “i really don’t care”
When she text me about it yesterday i just brushed it off with a cool “oh yeah her do me a favour and ask if she wants to date on valentines”
She text back with “ message her yourself”
I didn’t reply
This morning another text from her ( sends pic of me she had found of me when i was younger) you look really good here :L ( sarcastic) xxx
I haven’t replied
Should i respond to this at all ? or leave her stew ?

NB: this chick has declined 2 dates I’ve offered in the last 2 weeks and owes me a rearranged date and that’s what i ultimately want out of her

n52

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give up with the texting you got going on here, seems like its going nowhere. give her an ultimatum, either you go out or you get walkin' (dont specifically tell her that) mention the rearrangement once more and if she shrugs it off and continues with the normal chit chat; ghost her till she decides she wants to go, then go. Other than that spin some more plates and don't give this one the attention she craves.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously you need to NEXT her.

Tell me one logical reason why you should keep a toxic woman who is playing games and stressing you out in your life? If a woman refuses to behave herself it means one of three things:

1. You are not compatible
2. She is a c*nt
3. She isn't sexually attracted to you.

All three reasons are grounds for NEXTING her. So what are you waiting for?

Women like to have things their way at your expense. When you don't allow this.. they try to manipulate you with the "possibility" of future submission/sex if you play your cards right.

Don't fall for this crap. You as a man don't have to "play your cards right" SHE DOES. She is (and should be) the lower value person in the relationship who has to "prove something" not you. :up:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea fair post player man

i wouldn't exactly say she's stressing me out just fu*king annoying cos i want to bang her

im not gonna text her if she wants me she can come and get me

pick a few more plates up the weekend and keep tindering my t*at off and see what happens

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't retreat a ghost option. It's the prelude to a Next. She's just trying to get your attention back for her own ego boost. Unless she stops you in front of the men's room in a bar and bangs the crap out of you in a stall, you stay Spaceghost forever on her.

Vaporized

Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is when you go "no contact" how do you go about doing it? If you're going no contact with an ex do you say something like "I thought about everything you said and I think you were right it's best we just move on. I just don't see a point in being friends either so it's probably best we don't go that route. You were right I should have listened, peace" then just nvr respond to anything she says or what? It's like you're complying with her demands and then she second guesses her decision? I'm confused on what to say to go no contact or ghost if you want them to gain desirability back?

n52

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaporized said:
My question is when you go "no contact" how do you go about doing it? If you're going no contact with an ex do you say something like "I thought about everything you said and I think you were right it's best we just move on. I just don't see a point in being friends either so it's probably best we don't go that route. You were right I should have listened, peace" then just nvr respond to anything she says or what? It's like you're complying with her demands and then she second guesses her decision? I'm confused on what to say to go no contact or ghost if you want them to gain desirability back?

Man you are funny, how do you go no contact? Literally by going no contact, you don't explain yourself to her, or tell her its happening etc. This is why they call it going 'ghost' you just disappear from their lives without a trace and only once they contact you do you decide if you response/reschedule etc. They may well not get back to you but going ghost is for you not for her, its essentially nexting her unless she decides she wants a piece of the pie then you are in control and decide, if not she's next'd.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
How long to Ghost For ?
forever
going ghost/nc is not so she would come back, is because you will not come back, next, finish, the end. you go ghost because you concluded she is not worth it.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to hijack this and ask...

What happens if you bump into the person you are ghosting in real life?

Act not bothered? See what they have to say?
Thoughts?

n52

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStorm said:
I'm going to hijack this and ask...

What happens if you bump into the person you are ghosting in real life?

Act not bothered? See what they have to say?
Thoughts?
You act completely the same as usual, keep the conversation short. Say you need to be somewhere, leave promptly.:rock:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Tell This B*tch to Give You Some P*ssy Pt. III

I'm gonna tell you like I told these other two dudes.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2118110#post2118110

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2105146#post2105146[/b]

You need to stop being so soft hearted and quit being a rest haven for hoes. Are you familiar with heroin addiction? Well if you aren't, as somebody who's seen a person go through withdrawals, I can tell that you that sh*t ain't nothing nice. When a person becomes a fiend, his only focus in life is to have enough money so he can cop in the morning in an effort to to stave off the symptoms of withdrawals. The same holds true with females, these b*tches need attention like junkies need "hairron." Whether the attention is positive or negative, it's a source of mental sustenance for them.

You, my friend are acting as this b*tch's attention fix and you to stop this sh*t IMMEDIATELY! So what you need to do is the next time baby girl contacts you tell her to call you. If she's like, "Why?" You tell her that you need to speak to her. If she persists with the bullsh*t, you proceed to hang up on her, download, Mr. Number," or some other number blocking app, and add her number to it, after that you delete her from your social media thingys.

If she calls you, you tell his this, VERBATIM. "Look, you're a cool chick and all, but you're doing some things that are just straight up disrespectful and it's causing me to see you in a negative light." She's going to play dumb and ask you what you're talking about. You respond with, "What you did the other day is flakey and disrespectful behavior on your part. I made plans to kick it with you, but inexplicably tried to change a date to group outing. Also you're over here acting like your my girl (when you're obviously not), and you have nerve enough to get b*tchy about sh*t." Of course she's going to argue to the contrary. Then you hit her with that Fleece Johnson line, "I like you and I want you. Now we can either do this the easy or the hard way. Right now you're choosing the hard way and I have to seriously consider it if's worth my time to even f*ck with you because you're being needlessly difficult. Any chick that I f*ck with gives me 100% cooperation because they know I'm a fun and cool guy to be with, but you're over here playing games and giving me problems." Of course she still be with her b.s. and you'll ask her explain to you why y'all haven't gone out yet. After that little exchange she'll either tell you that she isn't feeling you like that or she'll give you some bullsh*t reason as to why y'all haven't gone out.

Here's where you stop b*tchin' out and you reach for the mack within. You tell her that you're coming to pick her up right then and there. If she hems and haws, give a counter date, if she still doesn't accept, tell her to have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, you hung up and add her number to a call blockin' app. If she accepts, then you get bold and ice cold with the pimpin', and you tell her, "Cool, by the way, before we go out, you're going to give me some p*ssy." She's going to be taken aback by such a forward and bold approach or she might be offended that you think she's a slut, but this does these things.

1) Eliminate this flakey b*tch from your life.

2) Establishes the parameters in which the relationship will proceed.

3) If she gives you some, it probably be some booty movie sex.

When you tell her to give you some a$$, as I said before, she's gonna be like "What?" Then say, "Don't play dumb because I know you heard me, but if you didn't let me repeat for your deaf a$$. Before-we-go-out-you're-going-to-give-me-some-p*ssy. Now that I think about it, I'm also going to f*ck you like an animal." Then you move in to kiss and undress her, if she resists. You'll give the appearance of capitulation, when she gets cozy, you ask for her phone, go to your name and delete it from her contacts, get up, and leave to go home.