Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On bodyfat levels and women

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my personal experience with how women react to you, depending on your bodyfat level.

At age 17 I was 90kg at 5'7" with no muscle mass, probably 20%+ bodyfat. Attention from attractive girls was limited, but fatties hit on me regularly.

When I was 18 I started training. In a few months I was down to 80kg, bodyfat around 15% maybe. Fatties still hit on me, but not as often, started getting attention from cute girls.

At age 23 I got down to 10%, maybe around 72kg. Yeah I was lean, but small. Fatties just stared, never approached me. Cute girls would always be in my vicinity and start conversations for absolutely no reason. I got looks from very attractive girls, but they wouldn't make it obvious.

Got sick about 6 months after I dieted down, lost all of my muscle mass. I think at the lowest my weight was 65kg. Again, fatties/average girls were all over me.

Started training again last year, got to 75kg at around 12%. Mostly cute girls, some attractive girls.

Right now I'm 87kg at 18% bodyfat, so I look "huge" for my height. I'm getting attention from all types, fatties, cute girls, hot girls, older women/milfs.

When I was younger I knew fvck all about training, most of my progress was from noob gains. Wasn't that strong either.

Face structure wise, I'm fairly average. I have some prominent features which I find unappealing, but when I'm lean it doesn't seem to matter.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl's love low body fat levels. However, you need to have some muscle mass or you'll look scrawny. Having a lower body fat level makes you look more muscular than you are. Girls dont find bodybuilders as attractive as the fitness model type of body.

However....it's strange. In the same way that girls will say that they like clean shaven although i believe they're biologically attracted to facial hair...and the way they say they like "nice" guys even though they like *******s, girls like to say "oh you're too muscular", but it turns them on. My girl would always ***** that I had "too many muscles" or that "girls dont like it when you're that big". But the truth was she did like it. She told me later "i know i always say i don't like you're muscles....but, i really do. they're sexy".

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I went from weighing 255 lbs at like 35% bodyfat 5' 8" tall to 188 lbs 10% bodyfat and being told I looked like a bodybuilder. Not surprisingly they started coming out of the woodwork at me...'

If you are overweight or not in good shape, simply getting yourself in great shape will do more for you than opening your mouth and talking will at the weight you are at now with most hot chicks...

U

user43770

87kg? Damn, Salv, you're jacked haha. How do manage to consistently put on weight?

My past couple of jobs have been extremely physical, and I've been struggling to get my weight up. I've decided that I can't do intermittent fasting anymore.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at 102Kg right now, and roughly 13% bf. :D

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
I wish I could get that size, lol...

I'm 198 lbs or 90 kg right now around 13-14% bf...starting to cut hard on a SARMs triple stack right now...hoping to be down to around 193 or so at about 11-12% by march then hitting some good stuff to get me down to about 8-9% by mid summer at around 195-196 lbs...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
87kg? Damn, Salv, you're jacked haha. How do manage to consistently put on weight?

My past couple of jobs have been extremely physical, and I've been struggling to get my weight up. I've decided that I can't do intermittent fasting anymore.
At 18% I weighed about 210 lbs(95.5 kg)...that's kinda high, lol

Eat more food and if that fails drink high calorie things like 8oz of heavy cream mixed with 8oz of pineapple juice...that's old school Vince Gironda mass gainer...about 1,000 calories you can drink throughout the day if need be

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:

By over eating lol. I have gained alot of fat, it hasn't all been lean mass. Part of it is the meds I'm on, but I'm starting to wean off of them, so I' not getting carb cravings at night anymore.

You can still do I.F but only IF you can eat those extra 500-1000 calories within your eating window.

U

user43770

[S]alvatore said:
You can still do I.F but only IF you can eat those extra 500-1000 calories within your eating window.
The big problem is that I burn off so many calories in my new job. 3500 calories is a lot to consume when you're on the go all the time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
The big problem is that I burn off so many calories in my new job. 3500 calories is a lot to consume when you're on the go all the time.
a lot easier to drink the calories than eat them

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Yeah but the percentage of blood in your anabolic is damn low, not even sure if superficial anabolicwork could find any...

There is such a mess in your veins that those red cells are carrying diannabol instead of oxygen.... :crackup:

Just kidding mate, I would use those catalyzators here and there if I were not prone to hair loss.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Yeah but the percentage of blood in your anabolic is damn low, not even sure if superficial anabolicwork could find any...

There is such a mess in your veins that those red cells are carrying diannabol instead of oxygen.... :crackup:

Just kidding mate, I would use those catalyzators here and there if I were not prone to hair loss.
No denying, the dbol did gve me a 3kg boost, got me from 97kg to hit that 220 lB Mark! :D

P.s. 6 weeks and it's all gone, now I'm rolling on my natural test levels :p