Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to Lie To a Chick

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
For the most part, honesty is the best policy, especially when it comes to chicks. Being truthful with a woman let's her know where you stand on certain issues, gives her an opportunity to gauge your character, lets her know whether or not you're trustworthy, and it allows to see that you're a man of morals, values, and integrity. When you lie to a chick, it can only complicate your life by implanting false expectations in the chick's mind about you and the potential of sex and/or a future relationship, also you have to remember the lies that you told to ole girl. As a common rule, honesty is indeed the best policy. However, as the old adage states, "there's an exception to every rule," and I'm going to state and explain not only when it's acceptable to lie to a chick, but why it's to your advantage to so. Again, Rex will you himself as an example.

It took ya boy about roughly ten years to finally f*ck "HONEY," (from http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210171,) and how Rex eventually f*cked her fat a$$ is because he used mendacity to his advantage.

One night, I was out and about with "The NegMan," when I got a call from "HONEY,". "HONEY," and Rex made fluff talk as "The NegMan" and myself waited for the bus. Eventually, the conversation got to "What are you about to do?" I told "HONEY," that "The NegMan," and myself were headed to a motel room with these "two broads," we had met prior at a local bar.

"HONEY," goes into panic mode and starts asking all kinds of questions. She asks again where did we "met the girls at?" and how long had I known them? To which I answered, "I just met them." Of course, "HONEY," hated by saying that the fictitious girls were nasty and sluts. "HONEY" then asked, "What are you going to do when you get to the room?" To which Rex answered, "What do you think?" As the bus pulled up to the curb, I told "HONEY," that the "girls," The NegMan," and myself were at the room, and I'd speak to her later. Rex then hung up the phone and "HONEY," then proceeded to call me for the thirty minutes. The next night as "HONEY'S," fat a$$ laid naked in my bed, she proceeded to ask ya boy, the following questions, "What did you do with the chicks in the hotel room?" and something Rex found rather humorous, "Do you always have sex with women that you just met?"

You guys should constantly be spinning plates and working those leads. It's only beneficial to you and cause. Hollerin' at multiple chicks improves your game by exposing you to different scenarios and as you become exposed to those scenarios, you become acclimated to "x" situation and you'll how to respond should a similar situation arise in the future. With that being said, when you're first starting out or if you're going through a dry spell, and find yourself hoeless,

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, ARE YOU EVER, (AND REX STRESSES THE WORD "EVER,)" TO CONVEY, IMPLY, AND YOU DEFINITELY DO NOT CONFIRM TO THE CHICK YOU'RE TRYING TO HOLLA AT SHE IS YOUR ONLY OPTION. EVER!

I can tell you from experience, (and it's been confirmed in my studies of PUA strategy and tactics,) that women give you more cooperation, conform more quickly, and just are better people when they know that there's other women competing for your affections, (e.g. women who go after baby daddies and married men,) For women it somehow validates their womanhood to be able to steal another woman's man, it all plays into that social proof theory. I do have to preface this by saying that the chick does have to a medium to high level of interest in you in order for this tactic to get her a$$ into gear.

So when you're trying to schedule a date and she doesn't agree to the date that you're suggesting, and her counter offer is a date you have to work or study on, instead of telling her that, tell her you have a date with another woman, but be warned, she may inquire about the "chick," to which you'll be extraordinarily vague to her questions, then you'll kindly remind her that we're "just dating," and in a joking and sarcastic way, tell her to mind her business. As Rex often says in situations of this nature, "Who and what I'm doing when you're not around is none of your business." You also can't feel some kinda way when she informs you that she's seeing other guys, you'll just have to prove yourself to be the better option. This tactic can also be used when you're in for the night and don't have sh*t going on. In this case you might want to tell your target that you and the "fictitious girl," are going to watch Nextflix or some sh*t and you might be able to holla at her later.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
rex are you serious? you were eating out a fvcking 17 year old? first the god damn15 year old now 17, atleast you went up 2 years but god damn dude! What are you 40? Were you what, 30 when this happened? Jesus christ.

And why in lords name do you write in third person, it makes you sound like an idiot.

And this girl laying next to you and she is overweight apparently, wtf is wrong with you man?

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? I think my IQ just plummeted after reading this pile of vomit.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Age Clarification

JohnChops said:
rex are you serious? you were eating out a fvcking 17 year old? What are you 40? Were you what, 30 when this happened?
When I initially f*cked around with "HONEY," I was 25 or 26 and she was 17 at the time. "HONEY," is know 34. Besides, 17 is legal in New York.

JohnChops said:
first the god damn15 year old
When did Rex mentioned he f*cked around with a 15 year old? Unless, you're talking about Carla, and I was 17 at the time.

JohnChops said:
And why in lords name do you write in third person, it makes you sound like an idiot.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/139/716/813ac240-2490-42dd-9907-541452b90760.jpg

In regards to how Rex feels about your thoughts pertaining to his writing style.

JohnChops said:
And this girl laying next to you and she is overweight apparently, wtf is wrong with you man?
That's "HONEY," in her older, fatter form.

JohnChops said:
wtf is wrong with you man?
At least she isn't bipolar.

thatfeel said:
What? I think my IQ just plummeted after reading this pile of vomit.
Please kind sir, show Rex the flaw in his logic, if you can't or won't, please refrain on any further comments and stfu. Thank you have a nice day.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ciffs: Get preselection and if you don't have it; fake it. Always come from an abundance mentality - Never let one woman be your only one and never let her think she is.

Always subtly convey you have options. And you should.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming this is early in a relationship where you aren't exclusive, but here's what I usually do.

You can let her know you are dating other girls in multiple ways besides just bringing up "hey I'm going out with other girls":

1. Be busy doing other things. Don't actually tell her what you are up to. Let her think you're busy with another girl (even if you aren't).
2. If she asks you what you were doing, just say you had plans or you were out with "someone". If she asks for details, just laugh it off.
3. If she asks if you are seeing other people, say "well we're not exclusive, right?". Never answer yes or no.
4. Don't always be available whenever she wants to do something.
5. When you tell stories, mention other girls that you are friends with. She will ask you about them if she has high IL, just say you are "friends" or say "she's some girl I know".

Cliffs - be vague and don't take anything she says seriously.

It's not lying if you don't tell her the whole truth.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
For the most part, honesty is the best policy, especially when it comes to chicks. Being truthful with a woman let's her know where you stand on certain issues, gives her an opportunity to gauge your character, lets her know whether or not you're trustworthy, and it allows to see that you're a man of morals, values, and integrity. When you lie to a chick, it can only complicate your life by implanting false expectations in the chick's mind about you and the potential of sex and/or a future relationship, also you have to remember the lies that you told to ole girl. As a common rule, honesty is indeed the best policy. However, as the old adage states, "there's an exception to every rule," and I'm going to state and explain not only when it's acceptable to lie to a chick, but why it's to your advantage to so. Again, Rex will you himself as an example.

It took ya boy about roughly ten years to finally f*ck "HONEY," (from http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210171,) and how Rex eventually f*cked her fat a$$ is because he used mendacity to his advantage.

One night, I was out and about with "The NegMan," when I got a call from "HONEY,". "HONEY," and Rex made fluff talk as "The NegMan" and myself waited for the bus. Eventually, the conversation got to "What are you about to do?" I told "HONEY," that "The NegMan," and myself were headed to a motel room with these "two broads," we had met prior at a local bar.

"HONEY," goes into panic mode and starts asking all kinds of questions. She asks again where did we "met the girls at?" and how long had I known them? To which I answered, "I just met them." Of course, "HONEY," hated by saying that the fictitious girls were nasty and sluts. "HONEY" then asked, "What are you going to do when you get to the room?" To which Rex answered, "What do you think?" As the bus pulled up to the curb, I told "HONEY," that the "girls," The NegMan," and myself were at the room, and I'd speak to her later. Rex then hung up the phone and "HONEY," then proceeded to call me for the thirty minutes. The next night as "HONEY'S," fat a$$ laid naked in my bed, she proceeded to ask ya boy, the following questions, "What did you do with the chicks in the hotel room?" and something Rex found rather humorous, "Do you always have sex with women that you just met?"

You guys should constantly be spinning plates and working those leads. It's only beneficial to you and cause. Hollerin' at multiple chicks improves your game by exposing you to different scenarios and as you become exposed to those scenarios, you become acclimated to "x" situation and you'll how to respond should a similar situation arise in the future. With that being said, when you're first starting out or if you're going through a dry spell, and find yourself hoeless,

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, ARE YOU EVER, (AND REX STRESSES THE WORD "EVER,)" TO CONVEY, IMPLY, AND YOU DEFINITELY DO NOT CONFIRM TO THE CHICK YOU'RE TRYING TO HOLLA AT SHE IS YOUR ONLY OPTION. EVER!

I can tell you from experience, (and it's been confirmed in my studies of PUA strategy and tactics,) that women give you more cooperation, conform more quickly, and just are better people when they know that there's other women competing for your affections, (e.g. women who go after baby daddies and married men,) For women it somehow validates their womanhood to be able to steal another woman's man, it all plays into that social proof theory. I do have to preface this by saying that the chick does have to a medium to high level of interest in you in order for this tactic to get her a$$ into gear.

So when you're trying to schedule a date and she doesn't agree to the date that you're suggesting, and her counter offer is a date you have to work or study on, instead of telling her that, tell her you have a date with another woman, but be warned, she may inquire about the "chick," to which you'll be extraordinarily vague to her questions, then you'll kindly remind her that we're "just dating," and in a joking and sarcastic way, tell her to mind her business. As Rex often says in situations of this nature, "Who and what I'm doing when you're not around is none of your business." You also can't feel some kinda way when she informs you that she's seeing other guys, you'll just have to prove yourself to be the better option. This tactic can also be used when you're in for the night and don't have sh*t going on. In this case you might want to tell your target that you and the "fictitious girl," are going to watch Nextflix or some sh*t and you might be able to holla at her later.
I'm on board with this whole philosophy. Quite a few of my earlier posts mention this sort of thing. Just tell them you're dating other girls, even if you're not, I don't see any reason to lead them on if you're not planning on going exclusive with them. It never made any sense to me. By lying the only thing you're going to cause is a crazy chick that's going to be knocking down your door and slashing your tires. I guess some guys get a kick off that sort of thing. But, for the long and short term, telling a girl that you're only dating her, when you're not, has never seemed beneficial to me in any way.

If someone could explain the contrary and why they believe you should lie about it, I'd be open to hear their side, but consciously speaking as well....I like sleeping at night.

Uncharted said:
I'm assuming this is early in a relationship where you aren't exclusive, but here's what I usually do.

You can let her know you are dating other girls in multiple ways besides just bringing up "hey I'm going out with other girls":

1. Be busy doing other things. Don't actually tell her what you are up to. Let her think you're busy with another girl (even if you aren't).
2. If she asks you what you were doing, just say you had plans or you were out with "someone". If she asks for details, just laugh it off.
3. If she asks if you are seeing other people, say "well we're not exclusive, right?". Never answer yes or no.
4. Don't always be available whenever she wants to do something.
5. When you tell stories, mention other girls that you are friends with. She will ask you about them if she has high IL, just say you are "friends" or say "she's some girl I know".

Cliffs - be vague and don't take anything she says seriously.

It's not lying if you don't tell her the whole truth.
^^^This works too. If you don't tell them directly, at least imply that you're dating other women. If they like you, it doesn't take much to realize that other girls may like you as well.

Last edited:

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your advice is generally sound, but you sound like a ****ing idiot. Nobody wants to read bold, either.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never even try to be honest with females why should I? Women do everything they can to make themselves seem different from what they really are. Makeup, surgery, creative photography, the list goes on. And all of this is to deceive men into thinking they look better than what they really look like.

What gives a woman market value? her appearance and attitude.

What gives men market value? game, money, status.

If she's gonna pretend she is something else, so am I. And it's the exact same thing too. I can care for any women just like the next guy, but i'm going to embellish a bit to make myself sound cooler.

Consider my lies, lifestyle makeup...

lawl

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Rex's writing style. Anyway.
I agree with a more subtle approach.
When I first started dating my now LTR, I carried on like I was King Dyck and told her some stories about other women.
A couple of times I flirted with other women in front of her.
I guess the fact that she wanted to tie me down to an exclusive arrangement means the tactics were successful.
But fast forward 18 months and every fvcking thing I said or did back then when I was in beast mode is now coming back to haunt me.
We're not speaking at the moment because I mentioned offhand the other day that I was thinking of playing mixed netball again.
She instantly shut down and accused me of trying to cheat on her because one day when we first started dating she was giving me shyt about playing a "girls" game and I responded with: "Hey there are women running around in mini skirts, why the hell wouldn't I play?"
So I advocate caution with the truth unless you don't give a fvck about the girl, in which case tell her whatever you want.
If she's still begging for the D after you tell her about or imply there are other women, then she's obviously good to go.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
For the most part, honesty is the best policy, especially when it comes to chicks. Being truthful with a woman let's her know where you stand on certain issues, gives her an opportunity to gauge your character, lets her know whether or not you're trustworthy, and it allows to see that you're a man of morals, values, and integrity.

And if you believe that, I've got a very nice 100-year-old bridge I'd be willing to sell you :D

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks For the Shout Out

Harry Wilmington said:
Quite the inspiring post! I had a situation similar to this, which I decided to share as today's podcast - check it out HERE!
Dude, I'm literally listening to the podcast right now and I must say it's definitely one of your best, not to say they all aren't good, but this one of the stand outs.

As for the rest of you, I strongly encourage ya'll to give this podcast a listen. Harry eloquently breaks down why you should be constantly spinning plates, (or if you're not, in my opinion why you should use mendacity to your advantage,) and most importantly When a chick knows (or thinks,) she's competing for your affections it will lead to quicker and more cooperation, conformity, and if you don't eff up in other areas, the a$$.

Again Harry, thanks for the shout out and I hope you do a show on the other topics that I sent to you, I'm especially eager to hear your take on "babies mamas," and whether you think we should or shouldn't date them.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Whenever you what, for what ever reason you want.

There are, however, two conditions you should not.
1. If you want a ltr
2. If the result some how ends up costing you a lot of money, or a criminal case.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should treat chicks like dogs. Dogs don't care if they are lied to

B

BeDJ

If you have been around enough women, they don't care about anything you say. They care about how you make them feel at the moment. "I'm a professional poker player, last year I won 100K." The underline is all they care about. "I'm a systems engineer, last year I received a 20K bonus because by facilitating BDR initiatives" The only thing that stands out to them is how YOU benefit their lives. "I understand you want to take it slow. So do I. It works out well because I have other options. I really like you." This is a backhanded compliment, where you give off this impression of abundance. Regardless if you do or do not, she will buy into the 'reality' you created. Most of the time it's a lie, but women fall for it (most of the time for me.) They don't give a sh!t if it is a lie, because their emotions will tell them 'it's true.'

So, why do assho|es get laid? They do not give a sh!t. there is only one agenda for them. You follow that agenda and let women rationalize the pieces. If you think women don't do that, you are clueless. You are the one that is rationalizing HER behavior. You lose. Be the one in control.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
If you have been around enough women, they don't care about anything you say. They care about how you make them feel at the moment. "I'm a professional poker player, last year I won 100K." The underline is all they care about. "I'm a systems engineer, last year I received a 20K bonus because by facilitating BDR initiatives" The only thing that stands out to them is how YOU benefit their lives. "I understand you want to take it slow. So do I. It works out well because I have other options. I really like you." This is a backhanded compliment, where you give off this impression of abundance. Regardless if you do or do not, she will buy into the 'reality' you created. Most of the time it's a lie, but women fall for it (most of the time for me.) They don't give a sh!t if it is a lie, because their emotions will tell them 'it's true.'

So, why do assho|es get laid? They do not give a sh!t. there is only one agenda for them. You follow that agenda and let women rationalize the pieces. If you think women don't do that, you are clueless. You are the one that is rationalizing HER behavior. You lose. Be the one in control.
Awesome post.

BSing always works because you are telling them what they want to hear. I tell chicks that I'm a manager at Goldman Sachs because it works and that's what they want to hear. Women are stupid and can't tell when you're lying....I'm so good at lying to women that it should be a crime. I tell them that I have a "girlfriend" and all of a sudden they become interested in me. I tell them that I stayed at a penthouse at the Wynn last weekend and now they want to date me. The superficiality of women force men to lie.

B

BeDJ

skinnyguy said:
Awesome post.

BSing always works because you are telling them what they want to hear. I tell chicks that I'm a manager at Goldman Sachs because it works and that's what they want to hear. Women are stupid and can't tell when you're lying....I'm so good at lying to women that it should be a crime. I tell them that I have a "girlfriend" and all of a sudden they become interested in me. I tell them that I stayed at a penthouse at the Wynn last weekend and now they want to date me. The superficiality of women force men to lie.
Women aren't stupid (for the most part.) However, if you have established value, they will rationalize everything you say. Once you establish that connection they want, you can lie out of your ass. Once they think you guys 'click' everything is a facade. They BUY into your reality, they accept the bullsh!t you present and they become who you want them to be.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
So when you're trying to schedule a date and she doesn't agree to the date that you're suggesting, and her counter offer is a date you have to work or study on, instead of telling her that, tell her you have a date with another woman, but be warned, she may inquire about the "chick," to which you'll be extraordinarily vague to her questions, then you'll kindly remind her that we're "just dating," and in a joking and sarcastic way, tell her to mind her business. As Rex often says in situations of this nature, "Who and what I'm doing when you're not around is none of your business." You also can't feel some kinda way when she informs you that she's seeing other guys, you'll just have to prove yourself to be the better option. This tactic can also be used when you're in for the night and don't have sh*t going on. In this case you might want to tell your target that you and the "fictitious girl," are going to watch Nextflix or some sh*t and you might be able to holla at her later. [/B]

From the sounds of it, you've had one case study, here it worked but I bet you could try that ten more times and it wouldnt. I would never overtly tell a girl that I'm seeing someone else but a lot of the time they just guess because of the type of person I am. They expect guys like me to be seeing multiple girls, especially in the early stages and there's nothing they can do about it. If you're having to make up girls that actually laughable :crackup: why don't you actually go out there and get new girls and actually do the things you say you are?

Overtly saying you're seeing another chick just sounds so childish and petty, any girl with any sense of integrity wouldn't rise to that. It's like when a girl goes to flirt with a guy in your eye line just to wind you up, I always end up laughing because she's only doing it because she cares about me, not him. If you add in the element of her having the piece together a story, that's where the interest comes in. If you said "I can't see you because I'm meeting a friend that day and I haven't seen her in ages", that will get her wondering all sorts of crap. Less is more. Plus if you're lying, I've noticed a weird form of self validation occurs which is unhealthy for actually trying to get laid.

Secondly why you're still fvcking around trying to get into the knickers of the same girl from over a decade ago? Sounds like an obvious abundance issue. Find new chicks.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, who talks like this anyway? Here we have a thread full of contradictory and beta advice. Sorry, but rascal can't endorse anything in this thread. And Harry Wilmington finds it quite inspiring. Thanks for the laugh :crackup:

Maximus Rex said:
For the most part, honesty is the best policy, especially when it comes to chicks. Being truthful with a woman let's her know where you stand on certain issues, gives her an opportunity to gauge your character, lets her know whether or not you're trustworthy, and it allows to see that you're a man of morals, values, and integrity.
Are Women always truthful to you Rex? They never hide the truth, lie, or manipulate? Only AFC and Beta men subscribe to this theory. Women don't care about morals, values or, integrity. They're always willing to throw those 'values' out the window for their advantage. :yes:

Maximus Rex said:
When you lie to a chick, it can only complicate your life by implanting false expectations in the chick's mind about you and the potential of sex and/or a future relationship, also you have to remember the lies that you told to ole girl.
Didn't you lie to "Honey" about your fictitious girls? Don't you have to remember all the lies you told? Not only did you lie to her, you are lying to yourself about fictitious girls. That is lame. That's as AFC and Beta as it gets. Nice contradiction. :up:

Maximus Rex said:
fictitious girls

"HONEY'S," fat a$$ laid naked in my bed
Fictitious girls? Honey's fat ass laid naked in your bed? Sorry, but lying about fictitious girls and having sex with a fat ass 10 years later is as beta as it gets. :crackup:

Maximus Rex said:
You guys should constantly be spinning plates and working those leads.
Spinning plates or lying about fictitious girls? You weren't spinning plates Rex. You had imaginary plates spinning in your head. You need to have real girls in order to spin plates. You can't endorse spinning plates when you have no real plates to spin. Nobody will take you seriously. You endorse spinning fictitious girls into lies for the women you want to bang. Big difference. That completely contradicts your "honesty is the best policy" statement. I'd imagine you do this quite often since you invent fictitious girls to make other women jealous. I agree about spinning plates. But you're not spinning real plates. The advice you're giving is all talk with no real action. Not to be taken very seriously.

Maximus Rex said:
In this case you might want to tell your target that you and the "fictitious girl," are going to watch Nextflix or some sh*t and you might be able to holla at her later.
This is so lame. You should have a real girl that you can watch netflix with. Not an imaginary plate. Don't you endorse spinning real plates Rex? Then why not have a real plate instead of a fake plate? What are you going to do in the meantime while you tell the target about the "fictitious girl"? You can't bang a fake plate Rex. You're lying to her. You're lying to yourself. You're not being honest. You're contradicting yourself. You're being degrading to yourself. You are being a phony DJ. A real DJ has real plates to spin. He doesn't have to invent "fictitious girls" in his mind in order to bang some fat chick he was trying to get from 10 years ago. This thread comes from the Ultimate AFC and Beta playbook. How can you take any of this seriously?

Harry Wilmington said:
Quite the inspiring post! I had a situation similar to this, which I decided to share as today's podcast
Wow, your show was about you being a beta and inventing fictitious girls too Harry? :crackup: