Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are some women angry that you don't want to be "friends"?

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ran into a chick. I saw her a couple times several months ago; she had a boyfriend and when it was clear there was nothing in it for me, I told her we couldn't be friends and bailed.

Several months later she's vindictive as hell about it. I don't understand. We spent only a few hours with each other total and she's acting like I was her best friend who backstabbed her. I mean...she should be complimented like hell that I thought she was attractive enough to want to be more than friends.

We had a good time the few hours we did spend together, but the only feeling she has for me is being traitorous based on that one thing.

Nope, instead, according to her, I have to feel bad about it. And not wanting to be "friends".

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
because they are pissed they are losing their emotional tampon
Worse, she was acting like I made a mistake. Honestly, it was like a child.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is devastating for many women to discover that their only value to men are as vaginal holes, when all is said and done. Hence, anger and disillusionment.

But I don't care.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always excuse myself saying: "I'm really sorry, but it's my nature to not see you as a friend! How can someone that I wanna kiss, have sex, w/e, can be a friend to me? Too bad guys ain't men enough to admit this thing and you women live in your bubbles."

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though she put you in the friend zone, this is how she sees it: you rejected her. So there must be something wrong with you.

classic narcissistic behavior

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Women want to believe their personalities are attractive enough that a man can enjoy their company without sex on the table. This is almost never the case.. but most women find this reality too offensive to accept.

What you told her in "woman speak" is: "Your vagina is the only value I see in you." :crackup: :crackup: Ouch!!!

As you become a more high level DJ you will learn it doesn't pay to "communicate" with women using words. Much better to use actions, your hands and your penis to make a point. :up:

Women disdain direct verbal communication, but love direct physical communication.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Women want to believe their personalities are attractive enough that a man can enjoy their company without sex on the table. This is almost never the case.. but most women find this reality too offensive to accept.

What you told her in "woman speak" is: "Your vagina is the only value I see in you." :crackup: :crackup: Ouch!!!

As you become a more high level DJ you will learn it doesn't pay to "communicate" with women using words. Much better to use actions, your hands and your penis to make a point. :up:

Women disdain direct verbal communication, but love direct physical communication.
Yeah, I get you. It makes perfect sense.

But I had to tell her straight up at that point. I acknowledge I messed up, whether i failed to escalate or invested time in a girl too loyal with her boyfriend. So when she came a-calling, I just told her to **** off.

Oh well.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She's mad she lost her ego booster/ source of attention/ a beta orbiter.

Case closed.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

This relates to my situation so much.... Actions/kino is so much more important than I had originally thought.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not really all that mad in all likelihood, just trying to milk you for a little dramattention fix. We used to call it pitching a "Scarlett Storm" for Scarlett OHara. Many of them are wholly dependent on delusions of having lots of men/suitors in their lives and "choosing between" and this is the source of lots of their bad/rude/inconsistent behavior and stringing floaters along.

If you want to go Machiavellian, you can give her a script about your feeling too much chemistry with her and there could be "danger" if you try to be friends. "I just can't do it, too many hot feelings there on my end." LAWLZ. They love this kind of talk, just make sure to leave the script very vague and open ended like a fortune telling or astrology session. Read a couple of romance novels for script creation tips. Very important to go kind of half-ass no contact, they will often come around soon. I don't do this any more, but it was very effective when younger as a hail mary with one making the "friend" noises.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
What, did someone hijack your computer??

How about: "lets just be friends" Ouch!!!

Do girls really mean it when they say LJBF? Do they really want to be friends, and hang out and $hit? No, not usually. Apparently this one did though. Why? Because she wanted to make an addition to her massive orbiter army of drink buyers and attention providers.

She wanted the "relationship" on her terms. He told her what's up, he's not interested in LJBF, that's all. Then she started getting emotional about it and trying to turn it back on him. It's not his fault she can't handle someone that doesn't want to be just friends with her.

She's used to getting her own way, and now that she didn't, her hamster is spinning.

Well played IMO.

Because she can't stand getting denied the LJBF, she's trying to pull him back in:
We had a good time the few hours we did spend together, but the only feeling she has for me is being traitorous based on that one thing.
Textbook.

Actually OP, I'd take it up a notch from here.

I'm guessing eventually she'll throw out an actual "date" idea. Something along the lines of: "there may be a chance between us...maybe we should get together sometime." Don't fall for the bate by confirming on anything that she could cancel on. Tell her: "yeah, let me get back to you, I'll call you." Then don't.

Switches flipped.

Her behavior is not something to be rewarded.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
What, did someone hijack your computer??

How about: "lets just be friends" Ouch!!!

Do girls really mean it when they say LJBF? Do they really want to be friends, and hang out and $hit? No, not usually. Apparently this one did though. Why? Because she wanted to make an addition to her massive orbiter army of drink buyers and attention providers.

She wanted the "relationship" on her terms. He told her what's up, he's not interested in LJBF, that's all. Then she started getting emotional about it and trying to turn it back on him. It's not his fault she can't handle someone that doesn't want to be just friends with her.

She's used to getting her own way, and now that she didn't, her hamster is spinning.

Well played IMO.

Because she can't stand getting denied the LJBF, she's trying to pull him back in:

Textbook.

Actually OP, I'd take it up a notch from here.

I'm guessing eventually she'll throw out an actual "date" idea. Something along the lines of: "there may be a chance between us...maybe we should get together sometime." Don't fall for the bate by confirming on anything that she could cancel on. Tell her: "yeah, let me get back to you, I'll call you." Then don't.

Switches flipped.

Her behavior is not something to be rewarded.
She actually already tried doing that a while ago. It was soon after I told her we couldn't be friends. The problem is, we had bought tickets to a concert the following week. So a couple days before I had to confirm if she was going due to logistics with the tickets. She said yeah. And then canceled.

Not sure if this counts because it was something that already had been planned.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From past experience I have now learnt the best way is to learn to recognise and play their game. I did same as you mate once and all it does is burn bridges. Agree and escalate then drop her. She most likely already knows your intentions so there is no point in you 'rebutting' her - sure fire way to vengeance. Agree then just disappear. It leaves you on good terms and when she becomes single, you can 'coincedentally' reappear in her life.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomo said:
From past experience I have now learnt the best way is to learn to recognise and play their game. I did same as you mate once and all it does is burn bridges. Agree and escalate then drop her. She most likely already knows your intentions so there is no point in you 'rebutting' her - sure fire way to vengeance. Agree then just disappear. It leaves you on good terms and when she becomes single, you can 'coincedentally' reappear in her life.
Well I told her to hit me up when she's single just so I wouldn't have to bother with her anymore. At this point, I don't care whether she does so or not.

I think she already took her vengeance by canceling on the previously planned concert and then being icy to me now several months later. I don't know, maybe when she's single she'll soften a bit. Honestly, she should have nothing but good times in her memory, it was just this thing.