Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do white girls that date black guys HAVE to act ghetto?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case in point.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=47592019

I see this sh!t ALL the time! I don't care if a white girls dates a black dude, but g***ammit quit acting like some fat @$$ rapper chick! This girls is 35 fvcking years old and talks like she's 12 and has terrets. My question is why in the blue he!! do white women think that acting like some ghetto queen is going to land them anyone worth two sh!ts? Most white guys like me don't have a problem with a white girl who has dated a black guy, but the reason we don't mess with them is 99.999% look and act like THIS.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You can take the girl out the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out the girl". Maybe its because I don't have a pof account, but I see nothing in that link that suggests she dates black men. On that note, what does her dating black men have to do with her acting ghetto? Can it not simply be because she was raised in a ghetto? Or possibly was raised around ghetto people?

For the record I've seen plenty of the stereotypical white girls date the stereotypical black guy. In fact I've seen more of that than I have ghetto white girls dating any type of black men.

In most cases, people like people they can relate to, so it makes sense a ghetto women of any color would want to date a ghetto male.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eph said:
"You can take the girl out the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out the girl". Maybe its because I don't have a pof account, but I see nothing in that link that suggests she dates black men. On that note, what does her dating black men have to do with her acting ghetto? Can it not simply be because she was raised in a ghetto? Or possibly was raised around ghetto people?

For the record I've seen plenty of the stereotypical white girls date the stereotypical black guy. In fact I've seen more of that than I have ghetto white girls dating any type of black men.

In most cases, people like people they can relate to, so it makes sense a ghetto women of any color would want to date a ghetto male.
Well in her bio she plainly states in capital letters that "SHE DOES NOT DATE WHITE MENZ!!!"

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. bro broski you gotta think, one does not act "black" this is the stereotypical thinking that keeps society today in modern segregation. The way you act is determined by who you're around, who you learned from, and where you live. I find it hard to believe you believe she acts this way because she dates black guys, when she acts this way and dates black guys BECAUSE of how she was conditioned . I'm not saying she's high quality I'm saying her behavior is not due to her dating black men. And dude this post just screams " I'm racially intolerant " lol

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
This girls is 35 fvcking years old and talks like she's 12 and has terrets. My question is why in the blue he!! do white women think that acting like some ghetto queen is going to land them anyone worth two sh!ts? Most white guys like me don't have a problem with a white girl who has dated a black guy, but the reason we don't mess with them is 99.999% look and act like THIS.
It's spelled "Tourette's." Normally I'm not a spelling nazi but if you are going to critique the intelligence of some random on Plenty of Fish it is better that you type smart first.

Also I do think you care about a white woman dating a black guy. Otherwise you are paying entirely too much attention to an inconsequential, not-to-attractive woman on a dating site. For what it's worth, most white women who are dating black men are not like this. "Ghetto" talk is actually on the outs with most people nowadays, black and white.

Lastly she talks like that for the same reason white guys who want to bang Latinas learn Spanish, white guys who want to bang Asians watch manga, and white guys who want to bang black chicks "talk ghetto." It helps them relate, even if it's superficial. They do it because it works.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called mirroring. As a generalization: If a chick is attracted to high class CEO's with money, then she's going to put on her best dress and jewlery and try to act sophisticated. If she's attracted to back woods hicks, she's going to wear daisy dukes and and a one size too small Budweizer shirt. If she's attracted to the ghetto boys then she's going to talk like dis.

It is what it is.

Bible_Belt said:
KEEP FISHING YA DIG
and ^^^this.

Or it may just be time to find another site. It's best not to keep bangin your head against the wall in the hopes, that something you have no control over, will change.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I DONT LIKE SOUR STUFF SO PLEASE IF UR NOT LOOKIN TO GET N REALATIONSHIP DONT HIT ME UP!!!!!!I WONT SUM1LOVE ME FOR ME N NOT JUST MY OUTER SHELL ........Im a chilled laid bk lady who knows what she wnts & needs n lyfe , I like to go out and have fun but I'm a real ass female and if you ain't real I ain't f*c*in with you so step off if you not on no real ****,im on pof 2 meet n greet BUT i dnt need no sucker fish feel me lmao,im a diffrent breed &i know what im about!!!!!! If u tryn find out hit me up,like i said no SUCKERS if u dnt got what i bring to table .....keep fishin babi!!!;-) & also IF U DONT GOT A PICTURE UP KEEP FISHING YA DIG, If u cant keep it real within urself YOU cant keep it real wit me!!!! Anthing u wanna know open up n ask!, aclosed mouth cant get FED..also...Communication is a must if we don't have communication then we don't have nothing ...DUCES......ALSO not b.n MEAN but b.n REAL im not on here to waist ur time nor mine!!! I DONT DATE WHITE MEN sorry dats by choice , sorry if ur feelins may b hurt,b.n honest wit myself n yall!!!!!;-) LOOK if u know u got issues,& babymamma drama,n hand full of problems DO NOT HIT ME UP!!!!!!!! Not even to say hi,i dont do drama,i FREED myself of DRAMA ya digB-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DONT WAIST YOUR TIME NOR MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST LOOKIN FOR MY MATE SO WE CAN GROW 2GETHER ANY????????JUST ASK MUCH LOVE &HAPPYNESS TO ALL U GUYS N GOD BLESS U!!!!!!!!!!!! And I've noticed since I've been on p.o.f a lot of you guys are misleading not only that but you chase females because they got phat asses but their future is flat so don't get me confused with the females out here im definitely not like that!!!! To keep it totally real I should not be on here I'm too sexy as a woman but it's easier for me because I'm shy and bashful.... So once again if you don't get what I have don't waste my time if you're not really looking for the same thing I'm looking for don't waste my time take care and hope to hear from you soon if you serious hit me up
Whenever I see FAT girls or girls with HUGE asses here or older women (whom all are single) they always tell us its not that they don't get men, but that they ONLY date black men. (Of course there are none around). I would think you needn't concern yourself with this and instead save up your money to take a trip to Asia and meet a decent woman, forget pof and all that BS. Yes pretty white girls like black guys too but big fat ones seem entitled to black guys and for some reason black dudes, will hop all over that sh1t.

All this 'oh its not black people who talk like this' also bvll****. Ghetto culture originated in Hip Hop, maybe its changed in 10 years but Hip Hop was NOT started by white people. Pretty much everyone I knew who liked hip hop and spoke in ebonics was BLACK. Any white guy who walked around saying stupid sh1t like 'fashizzle manizzle' was labelled a poser. She is clearly trying to attract the typical ghetto thug black dude and it looks terrible on her. She seems to think talking like this makes her cool or it may infact attract those thug-life types. I can't stand people who talk like that black/white/yellow whatever, it sounds retarded. Why would you want to be ghetto? That's like announcing to the world you are poor and proud of it.

What does keeping it real even mean? Most of these slang terms I am unfamiliar with.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Whenever I see FAT girls or girls with HUGE asses here or older women (whom all are single) they always tell us its not that they don't get men, but that they ONLY date black men. (Of course there are none around). I would think you needn't concern yourself with this and instead save up your money to take a trip to Asia and meet a decent woman, forget pof and all that BS. Yes pretty white girls like black guys too but big fat ones seem entitled to black guys and for some reason black dudes, will hop all over that sh1t.

All this 'oh its not black people who talk like this' also bvll****. Ghetto culture originated in Hip Hop, maybe its changed in 10 years but Hip Hop was NOT started by white people. Pretty much everyone I knew who liked hip hop and spoke in ebonics was BLACK. Any white guy who walked around saying stupid sh1t like 'fashizzle manizzle' was labelled a poser. She is clearly trying to attract the typical ghetto thug black dude and it looks terrible on her.

What does keeping it real even mean? Most of these slang terms I am unfamiliar with.
From all the things I've seen on Asian dating abroad the dudes who need to resort to that aren't exactly the "Don Juan" let alone "studly" types of dudes. It's always old, obese, poorly dressed, drunken weirdos who are "dating" and falling in love with bar girls/prostitiutes in any Asian country they go to and getting ripped off by the hundreds. Same with Russia and South America.

Why save up to go abroad to meet the Asian version of POF chicks? Hell most of them have been fvcked by more dudes than POF chicks have!

Sorry LiveFree but any dude THAT desperate is out of his mind and usually a old perverted slob looking to control even bigger slvts. "Romance tours" LMFAO.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Case in point.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=47592019

I see this sh!t ALL the time! I don't care if a white girls dates a black dude, but g***ammit quit acting like some fat @$$ rapper chick! This girls is 35 fvcking years old and talks like she's 12 and has terrets. My question is why in the blue he!! do white women think that acting like some ghetto queen is going to land them anyone worth two sh!ts? Most white guys like me don't have a problem with a white girl who has dated a black guy, but the reason we don't mess with them is 99.999% look and act like THIS.
Because white girls who date black guys are typically lowlife trash. They can't help themselves.

BookWorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all these stereotypes about black guys, and black people in general. Why are we automatically associated with spouting ignorance and speaking Ebonics? You guys who are running your mouths about what you have "observed" about black culture need to pull your heads out of your asses. One does not need to "act black" in order to be ghetto. What do you mean by "acting black". You don't act like the color of someone's skin. My actions aren't a representation of my skin color.

Associating every black person with the ghetto mentality is like saying all white people are hillbillies. Yes, every race/color has their pack of dumbasses, but that doesn't define the race as a whole.

Also:
LiveFreeX said:
All this 'oh its not black people who talk like this' also bvll****. Ghetto culture originated in Hip Hop, maybe its changed in 10 years but Hip Hop was NOT started by white people. Pretty much everyone I knew who liked hip hop and spoke in ebonics was BLACK.
What are you even talking about? Ghetto culture didnt originate in Hip Hop! It originated in the GHETTO! The definition of "ghetto" has been twisted throughout the years but a ghetto was literally a slum area. Black people weren't the only people occupying ghettos. It was shared with people of all color with the same level of poverty. Anyone who lived in the ghetto contributed to the mentality we see today.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...just read that....she's an embarrassment to black women too!

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it easier to date a black man in the States than it is to lose 70 lbs?

WTF???

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
That's Not All White Girls

That's only white girls who are attracted to thugged out ratchet negros from the hood. Regular white chicks stay the f*ck away from guys like that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the better question is why are you looking at that land whale's profile in the first place

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BookWorm said:
What's with all these stereotypes about black guys, and black people in general. Why are we automatically associated with spouting ignorance and speaking Ebonics? You guys who are running your mouths about what you have "observed" about black culture need to pull your heads out of your asses. One does not need to "act black" in order to be ghetto. What do you mean by "acting black". You don't act like the color of someone's skin. My actions aren't a representation of my skin color.

Associating every black person with the ghetto mentality is like saying all white people are hillbillies. Yes, every race/color has their pack of dumbasses, but that doesn't define the race as a whole.

Also:
What are you even talking about? Ghetto culture didnt originate in Hip Hop! It originated in the GHETTO! The definition of "ghetto" has been twisted throughout the years but a ghetto was literally a slum area. Black people weren't the only people occupying ghettos. It was shared with people of all color with the same level of poverty. Anyone who lived in the ghetto contributed to the mentality we see today.
I'm with you man. I guess people on the double S aren't only stupid, but closet racists as well. The one post " White women who date blacks are typically low-life trash" is a hard hitter, why even say something like that ? Hey I guess through a CPU screen stupid **** like that is said with no remorse.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
You DJ's are not right for making fun of Zarky's sister A.K.A VladPattons ex girlfriend A.K.A ( . ) ( . ) secret oneitis A.K.A Nismo4's princess who's in another POF castle A.K.A Solomons new HB10 wifey A.K.A PureFilth's plate. For shame DJs. For shame.. :down:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LiveFreeX
All this 'oh its not black people who talk like this' also bvll****. Ghetto culture originated in Hip Hop, maybe its changed in 10 years but Hip Hop was NOT started by white people. Pretty much everyone I knew who liked hip hop and spoke in ebonics was BLACK.

Bvll****. All of that originated from AMERICA. My 'poor' friends from the South and from Mexico DO NOT act like that. They don't walk around in sports jerseys with their pants around their ankles talking about how drugs, prostitutes and guns are cool. You think Ebonics was born in Siberia? Both my parents were born to poor and into slummy poverty stricken areas, neither of them spent their years walking around smokin 'blunts', getting into drug culture, graffiti, violence, knock out game... that's a recent 'poor' thing and that comes straight out of American black culture. Go down to Mexico and tour the ghetto areas, you'll find most of them are friendly, in church and happy to invite you to the local block party. The recent 'poor'/ghetto/thug life aggression fashion style comes right out of the good ole USA. 3rd world slums don't have food stamps and welfare for the lazy and broke to fall back on, they are out working their ass off to NOT BE poor and have to sing for their supper. Americans popularized 'the trashy/thug look/lifestyle'.

All of the wannabes I meet over here in China at the dance competitions, walk around pretending they have some sort of limp, wear a retarded white bandage across their nose and speak in ebonics. They don't understand why I'm frequently unimpressed that they can do a windmill and 'rap' to Snoop. All of them are rich kids and all of them think they are tough sh1t. Dressed in hoodies, trucker hats with the American flag, bobbying their head from side to side in super baggy pants and not one of them is listening to a Chinese rap track, its all black guys from America. Their favorite sport? Basketball. Their idol? Koby Bryant. They all wanna know where they can get some 'blunts' and "smoke up y'all, get crunk, playa life 4 ever, westside (of China) represent!!!".

God... fvckin retards... I'm so glad that 'style' is now OUT. I use to have a white friend who was fat, balding and nerdy walk around and talk like that sh1t. He'd only ever watch BET and talk about how black culture is so much better than white culture. He thought this because no black guy had ever been mean to him despite never meeting a black guy. He thought this was the way all black people spoke, so when he met my friends from the islands, he started right into his thug talk. My friends were insulted and a little embarrassed as was I. There is nothing worse than people trying to emulate black thug culture.

Thankfully ELECTRO DANCE culture does not encourage youth to get involved in drugs/violence.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA2MDk5MDQw.html

I would even go so far as to state that GAME is a direct result of thug/loser culture permeating into women's minds. Why should normal, decent, hardworking guys have to act like ghetto gangbanging idiots to get women to like us more, why is being the bad guy in America so popular? Thank thug culture for that. I use to know this guy Dwight, this skinny beanpole black dude in highschool. Everyone liked dwight even though he was considered an outcast and a nerd by the other black kids. Why? Cause he spoke, dressed and acted like a normal human being. People would accuse him of dressing and acting 'white'... so according to North America, what then is acting black? Dwight, like the rest of us attended the same 'inner-city' highschool and he was born into a poor family in the slums.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i think the better question is why are you looking at that land whale's profile in the first place
To be honest I'm not even a member on pof anymore. Got kicked off awhile back.haha You can still do random searches though without being a member and read profiles. I mainly like to check it sometimes to see who I might recognize from everyday life. It's also funny to read profiles like hers because they are just so d@mn stupid that you can't help but read them. It's entertainment to me.

As for me hating black people and blah blah blah. Please, quit being ignorant.