Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For Rollo and the Sosuave brothers: women reaction to the redpill

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of the rational male and I can't deny that it helped my a lot in these years. I'm spinning plates and I can literally pull out from the crowd the girl I want to bang. I find really amusing though when I challenge some chicks with the uncomfortable truth of the matrix, e.g. their hypergamy, decreasing SMV with age, the feminine mystique and so on. I wonder which is the common (and the worst) reaction you got from your female friends, gf, women you're meeting daily when you show them that you know the game they're playing? I usually get "pffff NAWALT" or "you're a player" or they seems to be butthurt once they realise I turned the table against them... nothing concrete of course because they know I'm right. any meaningful and/or funny experience?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the woman. Many chicks will dismiss what youre telling them, while some will engage you in meaningful conversation about male-female relations. There are chicks out there who can analyze all this stuff in an intellectual way and admit how fvked up things can be when men and women interact. However, the latter female is very, very rare.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say that most of women will or wont pay attention to the topic according to who you are.

An average guy talking red pill get insulted, shamed and hated while a top guy not only is listened but in many case can find an emphatic reaction due the sense of his points.

As a general rule I suggest not to speak about that in the work place, you simply dont want to have people think that you are "women hater", even someone which agrees with you can talk about that with someone which does not and the sh1t will fall on you.

Feel free instead to smash the truth in other environment or openly troll the girls at the grocery store or the club.

Read for FREE!

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't openly discuss the RM and other theories with people, but its funny how a lot of the truths are actually accepted by people. Just the other day I had a discussion on how if you insult a man its funny, but if you mention a fact about women, its considered misogyny. The co workers comment was that women are weaker than men are and I responded - why do you hate america. It got some laughs.

Some people get it. These are the same people who have been through divorce and see things for as they are. The younger guys who are still in fairytale land don't understand or buy into it.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not really discussing openly or starting a conversation about red pill topic, it's more about observing their behaviour when you reaction is different from what chicks expect. e.g. walk away when you're supposed to beg them to stay, hitting on different chicks when she's with you and disrespects you (and you're not trying to qualify for her attention at all).. more often than not you get either an annoyed reaction (he's a player) motivated by the discomfort of her knowing that you know her strategy and how to workaround it or a butthurt behaviour where she pretends not to care and avoid you (rationalisation hamster spinning!)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't usually talk about this sort of thing with women either, but once in awhile I'll say something. The usual response I get is they will say something about how women don't have it perfect with men either - they have their own set of problems. The usual men only want sex/don't want to commit/only want them for FBs, that type of thing.

Read for FREE!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned the hard way. You keep your mouth shut about what we speak of in here and you'll be better off. This includes guys and girls. Most of the time they'll think you're some woman-hating lunatic.

Think of flying in a commercial plane. Do you want the pilot to tell you ALL the procedures he's doing over the mic or do you just wanna sit there, get to your destination in peace and get off? Most will choose the latter. So, just keep it zipped and do as you think best. Th rest will fall in place.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
VladPatton said:
I've learned the hard way. You keep your mouth shut about what we speak of in here and you'll be better off. This includes guys and girls. Most of the time they'll think you're some woman-hating lunatic.

Think of flying in a commercial plane. Do you want the pilot to tell you ALL the procedures he's doing over the mic or do you just wanna sit there, get to your destination in peace and get off? Most will choose the latter. So, just keep it zipped and do as you think best. Th rest will fall in place.
That bold though! Yeah this is true, I learned that the hard way as well. My oneitis thought I had so much hatred towards women when I didn't.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't talk about everything but when the talk happen you can toss it around to fish reactions from others, like one time I was visiting my gradma and some aunts was there too (I had to drive my mom there) so they also was a]watching TV tehn its was about someone asking a woman in marriage they started talking about it, and its was mentioned the woman had a child my comment was he is a Idiot to marry a woman with someone else child, since one of my counsin is single mom I could notice a huge disconfort on that comment, but she stay quiet, possible she knows i'm right, and fear for her daughter.

secont time was out drinking and eating with friends and they started talking about that app LULU and said iduring it " funny if was a male app giving notes to girls it would be bad, but looks like it ok for woman, and also said if any woman use this thing would be a nice way for me to filter her out, funny is the woman in the table agree faster then the guys.

you can talk about it but just pick your timming right talking only about it will be bad but you can take your shots at it sometimes :)

Read for FREE!

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have absolutely no idea what is really going on. It's like explaining physics to a toddler.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Women have absolutely no idea what is really going on. It's like explaining physics to a toddler.
yes sir.

and i just keep my mouth shut! no need to explain anything!

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, my suspect is that chicks know what they're doing, at least to a certain degree of consciousness. A red pill guy just shed light on the mechanism: some of them get upset because their strategy gets exposed, some of them look confused because they can't rationalise the mechanism itself. E.g when I girl is LJBF'ng a guy, I think she's aware of the pain she's inflicting but she want to have the cake and eat it too (attention without sex). Therefore when a game-aware guy rejects her "friendship", that's because he knows that her request is not genuine. And this make them upset or butthurt at least

Read for FREE!

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP. There is no reason to have this kind of conversation topic to any lady you met unless you are trying to brag or impress her with your vast knowledge of human and women psychology. (I'm telling this from experience)

You just keep your mouth shut about this, and instead of telling them all the theories, put them to use and watch them work majectically.

If you talk about it, not only you are trying to prove something to a woman in a rational form, that will not affect her emotions, but you are only trying to prove yourself how game wise you are.

Like a cat licking it own balls!

Keep it to yourself man!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it this way – you can never tell a woman about the red pill or how Game savvy you are, you can only show her.

Demonstrate, never explicate. While it might be satisfying to overtly crush a woman's gender perceptions, being overt will always come off like conceit, or bitterness or melancholy.

If your purpose is to alienate and/or correct a woman you have no interest in by pointing out the brutal truths of being Game-aware, that's certainly your prerogative, but you will never get into a woman's pants or be more attractive to her by explaining the Game you are engaged with her in (or hope to be).

Women want a guy who Just Gets It.

She want’s you to ‘get it’ on your own, without having to be told how. That initiative and the experience needed to have had developed it makes you a Man worth competing for. Women despise a man who needs to be told to be dominant. Overtly relating this to a guy entirely defeats his credibility as a genuinely dominant male. The guy she wants to ƒuck is dominant because that’s ‘the way he is’ instead of who she had to tell him to be.

Observing the process will change it. This is the root function of every shït test ever devised by a woman. If masculinity has to be explained to a man, he’s not the man for her.
The same applies to you revealing your understanding of Game. As I've stated many times, women may think they want the truth, but they never want full disclosure.

Play with her, and play with her.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Think about it this way – you can never tell a woman about the red pill or how Game savvy you are, you can only show her.

Demonstrate, never explicate. While it might be satisfying to overtly crush a woman's gender perceptions, being overt will always come off like conceit, or bitterness or melancholy.

If your purpose is to alienate and/or correct a woman you have no interest in by pointing out the brutal truths of being Game-aware, that's certainly your prerogative, but you will never get into a woman's pants or be more attractive to her by explaining the Game you are engaged with her in (or hope to be).

Women want a guy who Just Gets It.

The same applies to you revealing your understanding of Game. As I've stated many times, women may think they want the truth, but they never want full disclosure.

Play with her, and play with her.

Women want the opposite of what they say they want.

"I want a nice guy" = I want a bad boy player

"I hate guys who play games" = I love games

"I don't want to have sex I just want to date" = I'm h0rny

Most women have the maturity of a five year old. If you can take advantage of this, you will clean up.

Read for FREE!

TitanSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't usually talk about this sort of thing with women either, but once in awhile I'll say something. The usual response I get is they will say something about how women don't have it perfect with men either - they have their own set of problems. The usual men only want sex/don't want to commit/only want them for FBs, that type of thing.

What's ironic is 90% of the guys out there are the exact opposite. They've been trained their whole lives to find a girl and cling on and that they need to respect women blah blah blah romeo crap.

Girl's don't want that guy and even funnier they're too stupid to see it. They friend zone the nice guy who idolizes her and wants to make her his whole world and then chase after the guy who's ****ing several other girls. Their problem isn't us. It's them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TitanSS said:
What's ironic is 90% of the guys out there are the exact opposite. They've been trained their whole lives to find a girl and cling on and that they need to respect women blah blah blah romeo crap.
When I was growing up, it was considered a very bad thing for a guy to be clingy. This was about the last thing you wanted to be accused of. I can't count the amount of women I've heard say that they hate it when guys are clingy. So I don't think it's necessarily true to say that guys are trained to be clingy.

The "romeo" crap takes a little longer to see through. Some guys can make it work, but from my experience it doesn't actually do you any good, so in my present life I don't make use of it. It's not that it hurts IMO, it just doesn't help. They are either attracted to you or they're not - the romantic stuff isn't going to convince them.

TitanSS said:
Girl's don't want that guy and even funnier they're too stupid to see it. They friend zone the nice guy who idolizes her and wants to make her his whole world and then chase after the guy who's ****ing several other girls. Their problem isn't us. It's them.
You shouldn't idolize the woman in any case, or make her your "whole world". She's just a person. They want the right guy to commit to them. That isn't necessarily a guy who's fvcking a bunch of other girls, but it has to be someone she's attracted to. Thing is, the guy who is fvcking a bunch of other girls gets more practice than the guy who is not, so he is cooler, calmer, and more natural around women. He may also say things he thinks she wants to hear, which fool her.

Low value guys will be willing to commit to her, but she wants a high value guy. Just like guys want nice looking women, and not just some fatty. The more options a guy has, the more picky he will be about who he commits to (if anyone).