SOS has helped me

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I know I sound whiny most of the time but the truth is this site has helped me a lot. For starters, I no longer oogle over hot women I see on the street and at the bar. I know that I need to have more respect for myself than that. If anything, I don't even care about them anymore because I don't want their drama/issues to intrude in my life. I also do NOT want a girlfriend whose life consists of posting selfies on Facebook. I now think of them as just like any other women I see...I do not put them on a pedestal nor do I go out of my way to talk to them. I see guys trying to get with them at the bar, and I pity those guys because they are putting in so much effort for something that won't produce anything. I'm fine just sitting with my beer and watching the game. I feel liberated knowing that I don't need a girl by my side to have fun.

Another thing is that I now avoid beta fags. They really bring me down and are of no use to me. My best friend is a DJ who pretty much cleans up with women and he keeps me from straying back to the beta bullcrap I've been doing for years.

My understanding of alpha and beta males has really helped me in my perspective. I'm no alpha male but I do feel more confident and less desperate. I have learned that being desperate is worse than being ugly.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I know I sound whiny most of the time but the truth is this site has helped me a lot. For starters, I no longer oogle over hot women I see on the street and at the bar. I know that I need to have more respect for myself than that. If anything, I don't even care about them anymore because I don't want their drama/issues to intrude in my life. I also do NOT want a girlfriend whose life consists of posting selfies on Facebook. I now think of them as just like any other women I see...I do not put them on a pedestal nor do I go out of my way to talk to them. I see guys trying to get with them at the bar, and I pity those guys because they are putting in so much effort for something that won't produce anything. I'm fine just sitting with my beer and watching the game. I feel liberated knowing that I don't need a girl by my side to have fun.
Lol, hate to say it but sounds like a typical SoSuave result. A guy comes here wanting to know how to attract chicks. The local posters give him an earfull. Now he still can't attract any girls, but has now been convinced he doesn't need them so he doesn't even bother to try.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Lol, hate to say it but sounds like a typical SoSuave result. A guy comes here wanting to know how to attract chicks. The local posters give him an earfull. Now he still can't attract any girls, but has now been convinced he doesn't need them so he doesn't even bother to try.
Actually, you're wrong.

I knew that SOS won't be able to help me attract chicks ... no PUA artist can either. The only way I'll be able to attract chicks is if I change physically. My personality is fine, my career is fine, and I have my own place. The only thing that is lacking is my looks.

I think what SOS did for me was reframe my perspective which was valuable. They stopped me from worshipping females which is what I was used to doing.
They also stopped me from thinking that I was inferior to them.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Yeah I can see this too. 90% of people out there won't understand the deeper meaning this forum has. Yes, it maybe about meeting women to an extent, but the deeper side to it is about YOU. And it's the YOU part that these 90% fail to understand. Being a DJ to me isn't about "tricks and tactics" it's about being "complete, happy, confident, balanced and knowing that I DO NOT need pu$$y (yep, I said it)". This way I'm free and enjoying my life for what it is, instead of putting my hope in an external object (a women in this instance).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Actually, you're wrong.

I knew that SOS won't be able to help me attract chicks ... no PUA artist can either. The only way I'll be able to attract chicks is if I change physically. My personality is fine, my career is fine, and I have my own place. The only thing that is lacking is my looks.

I think what SOS did for me was reframe my perspective which was valuable. They stopped me from worshipping females which is what I was used to doing.
Actually, isn't that basically what I said?

The way the manosphere is evolving, I imagine they will be calling guys that like women faggots soon - if they haven't already.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Actually, you're wrong.

Who says that your personality is fine?

Anyone who visits a website solely for the purpose of expressing how much of a miserable failure they are probably has some serious personality flaws.

But hey, you have your own place and a job. So, yeah...

D Wolfgang

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
The way the manosphere is evolving, I imagine they will be calling guys that like women faggots soon - if they haven't already.
What ever could you mean.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2088121&postcount=39
True. I would take it a step further and say only beta faggots fully commit to ONE woman.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2064918&postcount=33
The majority of men walking the earth a beta faggots. I've said it many times.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2075328&postcount=171
Well this is SoSuave. We primarily talk about women and relationships. So when I call a man alpha or beta faggot.. I mean --> In the context of a romantic relationship.

D Wolfgang

Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
Good posts...
Good posts if someone wants to ridicule the manosphere. Hmm, getting married ... to a woman ... means you are a "faggot". Yes, that reasoning would boost our reputation.

Luckily I don't consider forum posts to be part of said sphere. I consider A Dark Heart, Château Heartiste and Rollo Tomassi's The Rational Male, for example, to be part of it and to be viewed by most onlookers as part of it. On the internet, only blogs need apply.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D Wolfgang said:
Good posts if someone wants to ridicule the manosphere. Hmm, getting married ... to a woman ... means you are a "faggot". Yes, that reasoning would boost our reputation.

Luckily I don't consider forum posts to be part of said sphere. I consider A Dark Heart, Château Heartiste and Rollo Tomassi's The Rational Male, for example, to be part of it and to be viewed by most onlookers as part of it. On the internet, only blogs need apply.
It's more the mindset that I follow behind PHM's posts. I see it as he's trying to preach about being in control of your own life and not letting someone else run it for you I.e a women. Don't get me wrong though, some of it I do see as being a little OTT. But each to their own... I guess...