Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why being indifferent doesn't mean sh!t

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear a lot of talk about being indifferent, there is nothing wrong with that.

Most guys try to become indifferent because the chick did something to them, not because the guys actually have that attitude.

Most guys become indifferent, because they hope that attitude will lure the chick back.....or to get her to do something that she wasn't doing for them before.

If the chick has no interest in you, then being indifferent doesn't mean sh!t....she doesn't care about you.....that only works on women who are into you.

Other guys get rejected, then they pretend to be indifferent, but they really aren't being indifferent....they are only pretending.....because they still care about the chick....that's not really being indifferent!!

I know guys who tried to be indifferent....that only lasted a few days until the chick started texting them again.....they quit being indifferent....then they got strung along again.....these guys really weren't indifferent....they were pretending....so it didn't mean sh!t....it didn't help them!!

So, until you can adopt that true attitude of actually being indifferent.....pretending to be indifferent doesn't mean sh!t....because you will always breakdown and go running back to the chick, even for the smallest thing such as a text!!

Pretending to be indifferent won't help you.....you need to adopt that attitude....because oherwise it doesn't mean sh!t

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. :up:

To be a DJ you have to be the real deal.. not a poser. Acting can be great as a career but it won't work when you're really tested in a relationship. If you care deep down.. the games, manipulations and other BS will eventually fail you. Not to mention you'll feel like an inadequate faggot for not being true to yourself.

This is why I try to teach the proper mindset when I post. The proper way to view women and yourself.. but ESPECIALLY women. If you put women on a pedestal in any way, shape, or form--> You lose the game before you even play.

The golden rules:

1. Always care LESS than the woman. If this is not possible NEXT her. The man should never be in the submissive role.

2. Never FEAR losing ANY woman.. and if you do.. NEXT her. No good comes from co-dependency of any kind. If you NEED a particular woman in your life to be happy, then you're far too beta to function in the real world. Move back into your parent's house and leave the world for adults. :up:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Indifference can also be used as a training method for your mindset. What would your alternative be if you're not indifferent to some girl's rejection? Pine over her for months as you get depressed and physically sick while she's banging guys and having fun? Cry like a lil biznitch perhaps? Tell your mom? Ask your sister for advice? Post 347 threads on SoSuave?

No, none, buddy. You train yourself to be indifferent, to let it go, to advance forward, and to continue your life in a sane manner until you get the girl you want and the girl that is good for you.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
I agree. Indifference can also be used as a training method for your mindset. What would your alternative be if you're not indifferent to some girl's rejection? Pine over her for months as you get depressed and physically sick while she's banging guys and having fun? Cry like a lil biznitch perhaps? Tell your mom? Ask your sister for advice? Post 347 threads on SoSuave?

No, none, buddy. You train yourself to be indifferent, to let it go, to advance forward, and to continue your life in a sane manner until you get the girl you want and the girl that is good for you.
Yep. And as you get older sometimes you run into or see these same chicks you were head over heels with and they've turned out far worse in life than you have...looks etc. and thank God you never wound up with them.

Lord knows I've seen some chicks much later and was thinking: "WTF was I thinking??"

Serenity

Reaction score
Your point is absolutely correct.

Pretending to be indifferent while you feel that you want the girl is not true indifference. This is not honest towards yourself and will only lead to further pain.

Indifference is not something you can force on yourself, it's a result of knowing what's going on and being in control of yourself.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is though, the only way you will truly learn how to become indifferent is to act it first out in the real world. If you keep acting it, eventually it will become natural and fall into your mindset.

It's the way how your mind works folks > What ever you consciously tell yourself, your subconscious becomes (there for YOU become it). You have to learn these styles of thinking, they don't just fall out the sky into your lap.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP qualified his thread title by saying indifference only works if the woman has feelings for you.
If she doesn't give a fvck, you're indifference will be like water hitting a rock.
Same goes for NC or withdrawing attention from a plate. If she no longer has feelings for you, these actions merely give her an easy out to next your sorry arse.

As someone above said: indifference comes from having options, ie spinning plates or at least maintaining the capability to spin plates, ie keeping in shape, dressing well, being the prize.
A girl will be far more attracted to you if she knows you can walk away from her in two minutes. Displaying indifference to her games and shyt tests is how she will realise this.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indifference doesn't work in real relationships.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
Your point is absolutely correct.

Pretending to be indifferent while you feel that you want the girl is not true indifference. This is not honest towards yourself and will only lead to further pain.

Indifference is not something you can force on yourself, it's a result of knowing what's going on and being in control of yourself.
Besides Indifference a lot of men need Self-Respect, Self-respect means that yo have boundaries. Having boundaries means you won't put up or deal with certain behaviors not just from other people but yourself as well. People here are so focus on tactics they should be focused on changing their core to be the best guy they can be

Greasy Pig said:
The OP qualified his thread title by saying indifference only works if the woman has feelings for you.
If she doesn't give a fvck, you're indifference will be like water hitting a rock.
Same goes for NC or withdrawing attention from a plate. If she no longer has feelings for you, these actions merely give her an easy out to next your sorry arse.

As someone above said: indifference comes from having options, ie spinning plates or at least maintaining the capability to spin plates, ie keeping in shape, dressing well, being the prize.
A girl will be far more attracted to you if she knows you can walk away from her in two minutes. Displaying indifference to her games and shyt tests is how she will realise this.
+1 rep

I always laugh when you have a bunch of Keyboard Jockies spewing rhetoric when they don't take into account the female objective, her only concern her life is her unless she perceives you higher value

Game is useless if a hoe does not want to be instructed, what good is a prostitute to a pimp if she doesn't want to give him money?

user name said:
Well, I don't know who ever said indifference would get you a girl if she didn't have feelings for you. Did anyone here say that?

And if a guy uses indifference to get a girl and then fails by responding to her texts or whatever then he isn't being indifferent. so what is the problem here?

All i know is that Indifference works very well for a guy if he wants to avoid Oneitis.
Sigh reading comprehension would serve you will

Women are followers, men are leaders

You give the women game by your leadership I.e. Instructing her, qualifying her, setting rules boundaries etc

If a woman does not follow your command she is not accepting your leadership

Hence rejecting your game, capish?

it's really simple please don't overstand, overthink etc

user name

Banned
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:

Well, I don't know who ever said indifference would get you a girl if she didn't have feelings for you. Did anyone here say that?

OP is responding to advice given in another thread where one guy was told be indifferent about a rejection he got. For some reason OP takes this to mean he was being given advice to be indifferent in order to win her over. which was not what was said. he was advised indifference to overcome the confusion girls often dish out to guys and to avoid oneitis.

And if a guy uses indifference to get a girl and then fails by responding to her texts or whatever then he isn't being indifferent. so what is the problem here?

All i know is that Indifference works very well for a guy if he wants to avoid Oneitis.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
user name said:
What on earth are you talking about?

what does this have to do with the subject matter of indifference?

we are discussing indifference, aren't we?

please don't criticize my comprehension skills when you cannot even type 'well' without spelling it wrong.
Indifference doesn't mean shyt if the behavior doesn't come from a place of abundance and congruence.

if it comes from being needy or trying to manipulate the girl it doesn't work. This is why if the girl isn't into you, sending a lame restart text or doing some monkey Pua b.s. is a waste of time. This is why I said Game is useless if a hoe does not want to be instructed. Women do the choosing, and they make game easier for you when they like you. It all comes down to your behaviors and your mentality i.e. being the prize etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdR_t5nsZqI
Perfect example of what I'm speaking about

I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you on this

If you agree fine, if not fine

But I'm merely speaking from experience......

:cheer:

EDit: Over my post limit but to add on

This is what OP said

Pretending to be indifferent won't help you.....you need to adopt that attitude....because oherwise it doesn't mean sh!t
This is what I said

It all comes down to your behaviors and your mentality i.e. being the prize etc
People really need to start reading threads instead of just looking to flame especially these new members

In the words of my beloved Judge Nismo

Cased Closed

:crackup:

Last edited:

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread makes no sense.

OP says if someone pretends to be indifferent and then fails he is not being indifferent.

OP is saying only by being indifferent can you be indifferent.

What he means is being indifferent doesn't mean sh!t if you're not indifferent.

Wait! Wtf is OP saying?! I'm confused.

Last edited:

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've finally got what OP is saying:

He is saying 'being indifferent doesn't mean sh!t if you're not truly and genuinely indifferent'!!!

Thanks for stating the obvious.

What about the numerous guys who have pretended to be indifferent and didn't fail. Does this mean that pretending to be indifferent didn't work for them? I don't think so.

exactly what advice would you give to someone who is not really indifferent but wants to move on or if they insisted (against your better advice) they wanted to get the girl back????? That's right, the advice would be the same. You'd tell them to act/pretend like they were indifferent.

Bad thread.

Bad repped!

Last edited:

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a misinterpretation. You have to be indifferent to the outcome. You are happy if you have her, you are happy if you don't. You want it, but you don't need it. It's crucial to have that attitude because it means you're a man who is willing to walk if you aren't being treated properly.

As a man our #1 and probably only power against women is the ability/willingness to walk.