Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hire the waitress to wing?

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My new neighbor is a budding DJ and we're hashing stuff out that he's learning-by-doing.
One plan we hatched is to take our date to a nice restaurant and get some Social Proof on the side...
Before we settle in at our table, slip the waitress a tenner and ask her to wing for us! All she has to do is put a hand on our shoulder while we're going over the menu, maybe act unusually familiar, use our first name and then carry on like normal. This has to be done in front of our date.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you already have a date, why do you need help from the waitress?

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We were talking about Social Proof and how it works for us. This game with the waitress is a cheap & dirty way to fake SP.
I told my neighbor about taking my new friend on a job call-- she'd never seen a horse get shoes. Leaving the stable, we passed by a field where another client of mine had her horse, so I stopped to visit. She went ape-sh!t when she saw me, and had to meet my friend, too.
Leaving there, my friend snarked at me saying "You couldn't have done that better if you planned it!"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know maybe you could do that for real and not having to pay?

I did that in a place I normally have lunch with a coworker had a little chat with the waiteress when she bring our drinks, well coworker was complaining after she left something like " no one asked her" with right after I said "I asked her that", with make her stay quiet for 5 min before she talked again.

it was not a plan but that one didn't work taht well with the girl, but see me flirting with other woman worked better, so go figures.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nice to have waitresses know you, but not much SP to be gained there. What you want is the owner, manager or chef in a place to make very obvious accommodations for you, chef sends out special comp dessert, that kind of thing. Remember Goodfellas when they brought in a table and put it right up front? That kind of thing. Any indication of juice the waitress shows you is trivial, the only proper thing to do with waiters/waitresses is to tip well and have them know your name, know their name, just tip well and go often to get that. Merely knowing the kitchen staff name and who is cooking what is a great first step. "Tell Brian the XYZ was incredible tonight, and Suzy outdid herself on that pastry." That's the kitchen tipoff to come out and say hello to you, which is golden when with new women. Doesn't cost a thing.