Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men care too much and it's their downfall

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the AFC's on this site who dream of becoming DJ's will never reach that goal as long as they keep breaking the most important rule (according to me):

RULE: ALWAYS CARE LESS THAN THE GIRL.

I see so many men posting questions about how they can manipulate or mind-f*ck a woman into changing her ways or treating him better. Once you're asking questions like this its already too late. You care more than the girl and you have lost the power.

Here is a fun fact --> Women don't abuse men they fear losing.

Another fun fact --> DJ's with options don't eat sh!t from women and are NEVER afraid to leave a woman.. ANY woman.

The top problems I see with men today are:

1. They are desperate to have a woman
2. They are afraid to leave the woman they have

That puts them at an instant disadvantage in all their relationships. Then they're foolish enough to believe they can manipulate women into "acting right"? What motivation does a woman have to act right when she knows you're her b!tch and will never leave her? :crackup:

In the majority of cases, men's "relationship problems" are the result of being afraid to leave their c*nt girlfriend OR caring more about the relationship than she does. Beta fag stuff. :nono:

Even if I can be with a hot girl I like and f*ck her often.. I won't be happy if I feel powerless and abused. The minute I realize she cares less than me, is the minute I dump her. Even if its painful.. its better than being someones b!tch. :up:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straightforward advice. Spot on.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed... As always, this applies to "friendships" and other factors of life, as well. Don't act weak, needy, insecure, desperate, or dependable on ANYONE. Don't share all your weaknesses and failures in hopes of gaining support, understanding, and respect. Get that inferior, approval-seeking mindset and attitude out of there. Lotta people LOVE to have the upper-hand, and to look down upon / control others. Don't allow it, and certainly don't enable it... lest you want to be the ***** in life. Always be strong, decisive, independent, etc. Take **** from no one, or place yourself in such positions.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post.

Just wanted to add my two cents though - when you haven't had a girlfriend for a realllllly long time, it starts to drain you, and you just act desperate naturally. If you get a girl's number, it's like you won the lottery and you're euphoric for a few days. Most guys will call practically every day because it's their one and only shot with a girl. The way I see it, if she doesn't call back I have absolutely nothing to lose because if I never met her I would have just been fapping in my bedroom anyway.

Not trying to justify anything, just giving perspective.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Agreed... As always, this applies to "friendships" and other factors of life, as well. Don't act weak, needy, insecure, desperate, or dependable on ANYONE. Don't share all your weaknesses and failures in hopes of gaining support, understanding, and respect. Get that inferior, approval-seeking mindset and attitude out of there. Lotta people LOVE to have the upper-hand, and to look down upon / control others. Don't allow it, and certainly don't enable it... lest you want to be the ***** in life. Always be strong, decisive, independent, etc. Take **** from no one, or place yourself in such positions.
Damn bro, nice post. 100% Agree.