Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all these cases of mixed signals!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All rise! Court is now in session. The honorable Judge nismo presiding. You may be seated.

I have recently seen some trend of guys getting mixed signals. Many men get them. And they go to pleading their cases and ultimately, chasing the women who send them. I'm gonna break it to you straight. When a woman sends mixed signals...

...She has a low or zero interest level in you sexually. But she won't mind having you as a beta orbiter or friend or attention giver.

And men focus on this sh*t. It shows in every mixed signal case I review. I consider a "maybe" girl as a "no" girl because I'm spinning plates, and I'm not gonna waste time on unnecessary bullsh*t. Women know what they want. They know about hypergamy. I also know that interested women won't play games. Yesterday I was in a strip club just having fun. A guy who spent $100 on her got her number and they both had their phones out. When I asked, she said that someone stole it and she'll talk to me when I revisit the club. :rolleyes: I didn't give her sh*t (unless I wanted to be in the friendzone) and I'll revisit on my own terms. I just told her "bullsh*t :) " while smiling and walked off. She didn't chase me, go figure. At least I saved a lot of money! :D Not that I was gonna spend it on her in the hopes of f**king her. Beta tactic.

If a woman is sending you mixed signals, CALL HER BLUFF. Be a man who is about his f**kin' business. If she keeps sending them, she is an attention wh0re and is disrespecting you. She don't want you and is expecting you to get the hint. She probably needs her ego fed or another orbiter where Briffault's Law applies.

Stop trying to figure the mixed signals out. If she's confusing you and you start worrying, she's got the advantage and she'll know she can make your hamster spin. Your best bet is to go ghost on her and spin more plates. See if she'll come around. If not, you just saved a lot of time and heartache and money. A man with options won't care if a woman drops, and conversely, all women have options. Keep that in mind. Watch her actions too, don't listen to her words. Ask her out and see how she reacts. If she shows up. Will she make you some beta orbiter? Don't do it. Show you've got options. I'm busy this week, anyone?

Women use their "Golden pu$$ies" and "Golden bodies" to get men's attention. Don't put these on pedestals. I have a rep here for getting right to the point, and breaking it down as needed. I'm about my damn business. Women know what you talk to them for. Believe that. :rock:

Court is adjourned.

Last edited:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Girl playing games, hot/cold, etc. stop contacting her.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 rep as always Nismo.

No Petition for Reconsideration is being filed from here.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Way too many guys are trying to get some girl "to like them" because they got a little wink or a touch on the shoulder. It's like spending all your money on a car that's gonna start 1/10 of the time. Why?

Just stop and get yourself something real. Something better. You'll know when it comes. There will be NO questions.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. She wants you then she WILL take the roll of aggressor.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I think that dudes at the beginning need to just date anything that comes along. So that you can learn how it feels to desire and to be desired by someone you are not really into. I feel that if you get to go through both sides of the story yourself you can identify things better.

Way I see it if a female is not overtly madly in love with me, i'm just not treating her like anything special. We go out when it's convenient, we go dutch and that's it.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Yup. She wants you then she WILL take the roll of aggressor.
Ahhhhhh......the aggressor. That's my question whenever I see one of these threads or posts. I agree with the OP, but isn't the guy supposed to be the aggressor? I don't mind a woman who's the aggressor, don't mind it at all. I just know that some think it's unattractive, and not the way it should be.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post judge.

Let me put this as simple as possible.

Until we as men, relalize that women can be replaced once they lay their BS and sh!t tests on us, we are beta. WTF cares if they dump you? Laugh it off and go get another one if you want to.

The bear only comes back to the garbage can when you leave food (attention in these cases) in there.

Indifference is our most powerful weapon. Indifference fvcks up the hamster.

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the great post! As you probably saw, I had this same situation with mixed signals and everyone told me to run for the hills, but I didn't!

She asked me a day after we hung out, if I wanted to know her feelings, and I said I do but I'm not only concerned about that and want to continue dating, because I knew that is what she wanted. She never did call me...

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
the guy is the initial aggressor, then the woman becomes the aggressor once dating starts. The opposite of this is how disaster happens.
Makes sense, great break down.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an easy trap to get mired up in mixed signals, especially if the woman is smokin'.

I had an experience this summer that taught me quite a few things, but most importantly, judge a woman by her actions, not her words.

My motto now is, if I have three or four women in pursuit, still be collecting as many new numbers as possible. And those that do give off mixed signals are ejected as quickly as possible. Put yourself in that position where you don't question mixed signals. Eject those that don't get with the program. Give yourself options, so you don't put up with flaky women, period.