Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's already got the advantage

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a rule, if you come on here to ask a question about a specific girl. She has already won.

If you come on here getting all worked up because a girl won't let you fvck her, she's already won. She knows she can fvck you. You think she's trawling the internet to try and find a way how to fvck guys like you? I think shes probably sitting at home watching 90210. Do you really think that chick actually gives two craps about you? She's already thinking about the next guy, she wants to find a guy she can be obsessed over, you're just a blip on her radar.

The fact you had to come on here to ask about her says you arent getting what you want, which means that she probably has serious doubts and with most girls, if they're not sure about something, it's usually a no. Asking about a specific girl will not improve you in the long run, test things out and then go with what consistently works for you.

Coming on here and writing a post about a girl you havent even fvcked yet is waaaay too much investment. You're already half way down the path and shes still at the gate, then you wonder why she just doesnt return your calls etc. Have you ever been really into a girl and shes been unsure then suddenly been really into you? Unless shes desperate, not likely.

Then something which is worse are revenge tactics. If you're over the age of 20 and trying to get revenge because someone wont fvck you, you're a joke, its a desperate cry for attention and proves you dont have what it takes to get the girls you want. You may get your revenge, it may make you feel better but has it got you any closer to actually getting the kind of women who p!ss you off? Not likely but Im sure you feel so alpha.

Stop asking specific questions about girls because the only advice you'll get on here is "spin plates", "go no contact" and "fvck that *****" anyway. Read the material, practice it, fail, repeat, get better, fail and keep going until you find where you want to be. If you notice something over time, thens a good time to ask a question, if you notice you keep getting to the bedroom but fail, then you should a general question once you have really worked out where you consistently fail.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree completely, this is a must read for newbies.. I came here because I was obsessing over one girl, what it made me realize was that there was a bigger problem... I was a fvckin douche who no girl would touch with how I was!

Given a lot of time and a lot of distance I could probably fvck the girl I obsessed over now, but i have no interest in her!

You gotta see the light and work on yourself if your obsessed on one girl who you havent even slept with!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, any time a guy clicks "New Post" and starts writing "There's this girl...." he should stop, close the browser, and go hit on some chicks or something.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, the best thing to do is focus on yourself and let the women come along naturally. If you are truly loving life women will naturally be attracted to you. Then you can take the pick of which one you want. At the end of the day it is all about YOU. Not anyone else....

Answer this - do you need a women to make you happy ? If yes you need to improve yourself and learn to enjoy life for what it is. All you need is yourself and the right mindset...

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. This is one of those posts that people with experience can understand. For a newbie they really don't understand until they get the experience. They need the pain and suffering to shock them into a new way of living. Then they will look back and say, yes, that was truth.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Repped. Dudes want their hand to be held through every little interaction. Reading the damn bible and implementing it will solve 99.9994324% of every noob question.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mr Wright said:
I have a rule, if you come on here to ask a question about a specific girl. She has already won.

Damn right!

If you come on here getting all worked up because a girl won't let you fvck her, she's already won. She knows she can fvck you. You think she's trawling the internet to try and find a way how to fvck guys like you? I think shes probably sitting at home watching 90210. Do you really think that chick actually gives two craps about you? She's already thinking about the next guy, she wants to find a guy she can be obsessed over, you're just a blip on her radar.

If a girl turns you down, she's got so many men waiting in line in her smartphone. You think she's worried about your ass? All women are plate spinners by default.

The fact you had to come on here to ask about her says you arent getting what you want, which means that she probably has serious doubts and with most girls, if they're not sure about something, it's usually a no. Asking about a specific girl will not improve you in the long run, test things out and then go with what consistently works for you.

If a woman confuses you, she's not really interested. When a woman is giving you the runaround and not ACTUALLY GOING OUT WITH YOU, assume the negative.

Coming on here and writing a post about a girl you havent even fvcked yet is waaaay too much investment. You're already half way down the path and shes still at the gate, then you wonder why she just doesnt return your calls etc. Have you ever been really into a girl and shes been unsure then suddenly been really into you? Unless shes desperate, not likely.

Mixed signals is low interest anyway. When a girl stops returning your calls and texts, or never starts, she's in another castle.

Then something which is worse are revenge tactics. If you're over the age of 20 and trying to get revenge because someone wont fvck you, you're a joke, its a desperate cry for attention and proves you dont have what it takes to get the girls you want. You may get your revenge, it may make you feel better but has it got you any closer to actually getting the kind of women who p!ss you off? Not likely but Im sure you feel so alpha.

When a woman leaves, she's gone. In another castle.

Stop asking specific questions about girls because the only advice you'll get on here is "spin plates", "go no contact" and "fvck that *****" anyway.

She's already doing this sh*t anyway.

Read the material, practice it, fail, repeat, get better, fail and keep going until you find where you want to be. If you notice something over time, thens a good time to ask a question, if you notice you keep getting to the bedroom but fail, then you should a general question once you have really worked out where you consistently fail.

I solved so many common ass cases here, but they keep coming up! I wonder why?
Great post, repped.

Bince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed signals = low interest? Really?

I have a hard time understanding that one.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word... but what you forget is, people want what they can't have; that which is "difficult", and presents a challenge they have to earn. Or something of perceived high value (ie, those who don't want them, and treat them like trash). All of these posts are pretty normal - it's the nature of attraction. Some people are also crazy, and love the drama and failure. Ooooohhhh... definitely been there. :nono:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Bince said:
Mixed signals = low interest? Really?

I have a hard time understanding that one.
Women who are interested in you won't confuse you. Does that hold any meaning for you? It's easy to understand it too! :)

Allow me to break it down.

If a woman is giving you mixed signals, it means she has better options in the picture. Not to mention she is attention wh0ring. If you were Channing Tatum, would she be giving you mixed signals if 10 newbies on this board made a move on her? Nope, given that one of these guys isn't on Channing Tatum's level.

But when a woman is confusing you, she's hoping you'll get the hint. Why the hell is she not totally interested in you? Go back to the first sentence. A woman who wants you will make it clear as day (and some motherf**kers STILL miss these signs) and will blast through mountains to see/ get to you. She won't make you wait, she won't be shy, she won't pull excuses (if she does, she'll damn sure reschedule), she won't take it slow, and she will want to be more than friends! I speak from experience.

When I see a woman is unsure of me and decides to confuse me, I assume the negative and go after another woman, or check with another plate! I will also tell the woman straight up to stop throwing out mixed signals/ playing games. I'm always gonna call a woman's bluff, as I have a very small tolerance for games and bullsh*t.

Mr Gyalist

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got girl and spin plates, but i still come on here because its good reading and entertaining at times lol

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:

Stop asking specific questions about girls because the only advice you'll get on here is "spin plates", "go no contact" and "fvck that *****" anyway. Read the material, practice it, fail, repeat, get better, fail and keep going until you find where you want to be. If you notice something over time, thens a good time to ask a question, if you notice you keep getting to the bedroom but fail, then you should a general question once you have really worked out where you consistently fail.
:box: wicked. The OPs 20 & from London? Same here but up north, repping the UK all day!

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
the key to a success is embracing failure and learning from it.
^This. If you want to get really good at something (women, sports, business, etc.), and by really good I mean one of the best that ever did it, you've got to learn how to ENJOY failing. It can be a lonely journey, but it will eventually be very rewarding and fulfilling.

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

-Picasso

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LorenzoVonM said:
Yes. This is one of those posts that people with experience can understand. For a newbie they really don't understand until they get the experience. They need the pain and suffering to shock them into a new way of living. Then they will look back and say, yes, that was truth.
This is absolutely spot on!

It is damn easy to understand when you are not clouded by emotions and AFCness.

But when you are confused, broken, and unaware of the truth you will believe in The One Myth.

...Only then to understand. So yes, what OP said is all true, but I do believe that the newbies have to go through that to eventually "get it"
(I know I did)

Anyhow, both OP and Lorenzo +1 Rep. Great thread!

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I personally NEVER get tired of newbies posting up questions, but I do agree with you: the key to a success is embracing failure and learning from it.

Seems to me like a lot of guys think that there's some magical answer or secret formula for attracting women. It's like they're depending on someone here on SS to espouse some esoteric brand of knowledge. They want to be told by someone the right words, the right actions, that will GUARANTEE them success...

Of course...there are no guarantees. Well,actually there is ONE guarantee: if you put yourself out there and work hard and chase enough women, you'll learn from your failiures, and as a result, you'll become wiser and more experienced, and you'll stand a better chance of attracting more women.

But you gotta work hard for it. Gotta endure the pain of failure and the associated rejections and frustrations of flaking.

Truth is, NOBODY on this site has all the answers...and NOBODY on this site can compete with a newbie who is willing to PUT HIMSELF OUT THERE and LEARN BY FAILING.

If you're not getting rejected and flaked on, you're likely not trying hard enough.

FLAKING and REJECTION are unavoidable...no matter how much money you have, how good looking you are, etc. etc., you WILL have to put up with the games that women play...my general rule, just based on my experience, is that for every 10 women who say "no", 1 will say "yes."
Completely agree bro!

I think that is one of the ways that the PUA community has deluded many men, having us believe that there is some formula for attracting women. Improving your dating life is relatively simple: work on your self-confidence, develop a sense of style, focus on other things that have nothing to do with women, build a career, and have friends (both male and female). Of course, there are other things you can do, but those are the basics. You'll have questions along the way, naturally, but never buy into the idea that attracting women is some type of mathematical attraction formula that you have to learn from some MPUA.....

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 100% right but at least when they spew their silly stories and mistakes we all get a chance to learn.

Women don't confuse me anymore because of places like this. That's a good thing.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Mr Wright said:

aha we were all once like this, i used a few revenge tactics (banging oneitis's best friend was one of em) but now i purely just do not give a sh1t. Oh man I still read some of my old threads, 99% of them about my oneitis, god it makes me laugh now since she is just nothing to me at this point in time. Its fun to watch yourself change and its addicting !

Once you get past all the hatred and open yourself up to this new material, apply it, and fail/make progress youll find out its just one huge game not worth getting pissed off about because its meant to be fun.

A+ post brotha.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general consensus in the SOS community is that guys should not have a girlfriend. Rather they should spin slvts and just try to get a quick lay.

At some point though you will end up lonely and bitter. Guys who pursue a girlfriend will end up better than guys who pursue slvts because slvts can't give you anything more than pvssy. You might think you're a king if you chop down a few slvts but the reality is that you have issues.

Guys who come on here wanting a girlfriend are vilified and called trolls. PHM has done a great job in creating a community of yes men who will tout all of his comments as gospel but leave most guys on here frustrated and confused. The ironic part is that they have in turn pedestalized slvts by saying that a guy is a baller if he fvcks multiple women at a time with no commitment.

Long story short, don't criticize guys who want something more than a fvck. The girls you talk about are primarily slvts and not legit women. I'm ready and willing to listen to a guy who wants a romantic relationship beyond sex. You guys will call him a faggot, but the joke will be on you when he is married in ten years and you're on SOS.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy-- You seriously need to get burned by a girl to fully understand. Would you tell an MMA fighter to stop being so obsessed with getting hit just because you yourself never got punched in the face? When you get punched in the face, THEN you'll learn to keep your guard up.