Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you a weak beta male?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest problem of the modern man is he has abandoned his head and embraced his heart.

Men are naturally inclined to enjoy sex, winning, sports, competition, battle and logic. This is the human male in his most raw form. Only very recently in human history has the man been increasingly feminized and manipulated into believing he must think and act like a faggot to "make a relationship work".

Now we have adult men who's biggest goal in life is finding his "soul mate". Of course... he gets run over by women left and right because he is basically a weaker version of a woman.

The problem started when men started listening to women --> Assuming that doing so would give them the keys to the golden p*ssy. And its a logical assumption: If I ask her how to get into her p*ssy she will tell me! I'm a genius! :crackup:

Just like how you can ask your job interviewer how to get the job right? Genius! And they'll actually tell you too.. then they'll hire someone else. :yes:

MEN.. if you want to solve your relationship problems with women.. the first step is to stop viewing them as authority figures in any way. They are NOT. Secondly.. go back to being a MAN. Have real world goals that don't revolved around b!tches. Have a purpose. Thirdly.. go after women for sex.. not because you want to "bond". Let bonding be organic but don't push for it. Just f*ck her brains out and let her worry about forming a "relationship" out of it. Make her work for it if she wants it.

In short... Stop being a fag.

Clooney4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, I may not be as harsh as you, but I do agree.... It seems like most guys I see spout crap like they have been taking notes from Dr. Phil or Ophra and then look confused when the girl slides me her number and I've been "being a ****" according to them...

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont need to listen to women, you just need to observe them. I have lots of female friends and their actions tell you everything you need to know. They react to their emotions, if a woman loves a guy even if he cheats and beats her she might stay. Yet if she doesnt love a guy, he could offer her the world and she'd pass it up for a firm backhand to the face. Sounds extreme but that's pretty much what I've seen. Get a woman to react emotionally, even if she hates you, you're half way there.

You can tell from guys on this site is the main problem they have is, they are expecting women to act like something they're not. Women have always been this way and will be this way for a very long time, so drop the b!tchin' and get used to it.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the going after goals and spinning plates but how do guys reverse this feminized social conditioning and get up to the raw form of the man?

B

BeDJ

Men need to hit the kill switch on society's conditioning. That means extremely limiting yourself to media exposure and 'social networking.' Every facet you walk today will make you contour to society's mold - what you have lived your entire life before being enlightened. Mostly everyone you know around you, those you've looked up to before are predisposed to living the societal life.

- Having a significant other
- Following the trends
- White picket fence life

Disagreeing with any of the above and you will be shamed for it. Society defines what is acceptable and what is not. Plugged-in males fit this mold because they can not think for themselves. They follow the herd to be accepted by their peers. Every single one of them is living a life that is predefined and predestined - just like everyone else.

Unshackle yourself. Define yourself. Have an identity or let it be done for you.

Defy what is socially acceptable. Don't think of the women and children first. Fvck drunk chicks. Demand a woman's number. Be greedy. Disregard social networking. Take the last piece. Be selfish. Say the blunt truth.

It's your life.

ludis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had the pleasure of conversing with a very old woman.
It was a very hot day and i have been walking for a long time.

I stopped outside her house, and asked for a glass of water: she obliged and began to speak to me about her life. She was one of those women who have really lived life and it showed on her rugged face.

Her tale eventually centered around women in general, and this was her advice to me after she finished her story: A woman (any woman) should get to know you only from the waist down.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Build immunity. It gets tiresome learning things the hard way as an only vaccine. Preparation is key.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ludis said:
Her tale eventually centered around women in general, and this was her advice to me after she finished her story: A woman (any woman) should get to know you only from the waist down.
watt did she mean by that?

ludis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
watt did she mean by that?

She meant that you should never allow a woman full access to your mind and heart. She doesn't have to know what you think or feel.

Your c0ck and balls on the other hand, should be gospel to her.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
The biggest problem of the modern man is he has abandoned his head and embraced his heart.

Men are naturally inclined to enjoy sex, winning, sports, competition, battle and logic. This is the human male in his most raw form. Only very recently in human history has the man been increasingly feminized and manipulated into believing he must think and act like a faggot to "make a relationship work".

Now we have adult men who's biggest goal in life is finding his "soul mate". Of course... he gets run over by women left and right because he is basically a weaker version of a woman.

The problem started when men started listening to women --> Assuming that doing so would give them the keys to the golden p*ssy. And its a logical assumption: If I ask her how to get into her p*ssy she will tell me! I'm a genius! :crackup:

Just like how you can ask your job interviewer how to get the job right? Genius! And they'll actually tell you too.. then they'll hire someone else. :yes:

MEN.. if you want to solve your relationship problems with women.. the first step is to stop viewing them as authority figures in any way. They are NOT. Secondly.. go back to being a MAN. Have real world goals that don't revolved around b!tches. Have a purpose. Thirdly.. go after women for sex.. not because you want to "bond". Let bonding be organic but don't push for it. Just f*ck her brains out and let her worry about forming a "relationship" out of it. Make her work for it if she wants it.

In short... Stop being a fag.
Great fuking post bro. Everyone should read this sh!t. At the end of the day we all should be focusing on career, making money, enjoying our time with friends & family, going on vacation, living life to the fullest. Women are just an added bonus not a requirement.

I do agree that todays society makes you think "omg I have to find a wife get married and have kids im getting old!" I just heard a male friend say that to me the other day and he is 26.....I almost slapped him lol.

I myself started slipping into the emotion tampon state of mind and caught it...Nipped that sh!t right in the azz. Think back in gladiator days man. Men didn't cry if some broad didn't get back to them lol...they would go out, kill a guy in an arena and just bang *****s from the brothel.

Now a days we obviously can't go around killing people lol but if you bang some chick when you go out GREAT if not, who gives a fcuk? You start to develop that attitude and mindset women will be lined out the door.

Now calling #42!

-Spiegel

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Men need to hit the kill switch on society's conditioning. That means extremely limiting yourself to media exposure and 'social networking.' Every facet you walk today will make you contour to society's mold - what you have lived your entire life before being enlightened. Mostly everyone you know around you, those you've looked up to before are predisposed to living the societal life.

- Following the trends

Disagreeing with any of the above and you will be shamed for it. Society defines what is acceptable and what is not. Plugged-in males fit this mold because they can not think for themselves. They follow the herd to be accepted by their peers. Every single one of them is living a life that is predefined and predestined - just like everyone else.

Unshackle yourself. Define yourself. Have an identity or let it be done for you.

Defy what is socially acceptable. Don't think of the women and children first. Fvck drunk chicks. Demand a woman's number. Be greedy. Disregard social networking. Take the last piece. Be selfish. Say the blunt truth.

It's your life.
youre right about that. i used to think i was a failure because im 32 and not married no kids no nice house. then there is another way of looking at...ive got it made. no responsibilities but to myself.
my married sister just shared this quote on facebook...
A man who brags about satisfying 30 women is immature. A real man can satisfy the same woman for 30 years. -Tony Evans
moral concepts in this statement are strong. the idea that a man who does what he wants is morally wrong.... neither one is really right or wrong, but the latter does not live for himself. of course, if i said this on fb i would catch hell.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple years back right after my divorce I had to find a roommate for a year. Friend of friend, long story short he's telling me about his EX blah blah.

30yrs old & he says "I thought she was my soulmate". I just started busted out laughing, I couldn't help it my immediate thought was wow this guy is sad and pathetic. Who the f*ck says that!?!?

He was a lost cause had zero concept, not my job to educate him.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
Great fuking post bro. Everyone should read this sh!t. At the end of the day we all should be focusing on career, making money, enjoying our time with friends & family, going on vacation, living life to the fullest. Women are just an added bonus not a requirement.

I do agree that todays society makes you think "omg I have to find a wife get married and have kids im getting old!" I just heard a male friend say that to me the other day and he is 26.....I almost slapped him lol.

I myself started slipping into the emotion tampon state of mind and caught it...Nipped that sh!t right in the azz. Think back in gladiator days man. Men didn't cry if some broad didn't get back to them lol...they would go out, kill a guy in an arena and just bang *****s from the brothel.

Now a days we obviously can't go around killing people lol but if you bang some chick when you go out GREAT if not, who gives a fcuk? You start to develop that attitude and mindset women will be lined out the door.

Now calling #42!

-Spiegel
:up: :up:

Exactly. Many men today are like women. I have friends say the same thing --> OMG I'm getting old.. need to find a good woman and settle down. My first reaction is: "What's it like having a f*cking vagina??"

Men today are ridiculous with their "soul mate" search. Probably drinking too much estrogen-laced soy milk or something. :crackup:

hockeyfreak79 said:
A couple years back right after my divorce I had to find a roommate for a year. Friend of friend, long story short he's telling me about his EX blah blah.

30yrs old & he says "I thought she was my soulmate". I just started busted out laughing, I couldn't help it my immediate thought was wow this guy is sad and pathetic. Who the f*ck says that!?!?

He was a lost cause had zero concept, not my job to educate him.
You'll be surprised how many men like that come to this site every day and argue with the vets about their "caveman attitudes".

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:

- Following the trends

It's your life.
Great post.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
It's your life.
Key part there.

Me personally - I place more value in a relationship than a bang. I care more about being with someone I enjoy being around, being intimate with someone I want to be with, than just having sex with a girl I just met.

As such, I'm more open to a serious relationship. I'm going to be picky and try to enter it wisely, but I'll be open to considering it.

That said, I can't fault others for preferring just to sleep with girls and leaving it at that.

Build your identity on what you want to get out of life - don't build it on what society expects you to do.

Checkmate12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plutoman said:
Key part there.

Me personally - I place more value in a relationship than a bang. I care more about being with someone I enjoy being around, being intimate with someone I want to be with, than just having sex with a girl I just met.

As such, I'm more open to a serious relationship. I'm going to be picky and try to enter it wisely, but I'll be open to considering it.

That said, I can't fault others for preferring just to sleep with girls and leaving it at that.

Build your identity on what you want to get out of life - don't build it on what society expects you to do.
Bam. Couldn't have said it better. It doesn't make you less of a man to place value in a lasting relationship over sex with some randoms. The approach is the same (i.e. embrace your testosterone, lead & dominate always, be the man, know that if you don't attain your goal with a particular woman there are countless other women out there who could take her place anyways), but the ultimate goal is different.

All in all, no shame in valuing relational intimacy over sex, but there is great shame in not embracing your masculinity and being a beta that is useless to any woman.

PackDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man, thank you. This is exactly what is going on. We unfortunatley live in a society that has faggotized most men, and in the process brainwashed young women into thinking that's how men are supposed to be. That is some real clown faggot sh1t!

To add on, go test out what I'm about to say. This is exact evidence that men have been completely faggotized: Listen to the tone of voice men have when they speak - any situation. I mean really pay attention. Notice how most, if not all, men you observed/listened to took on supplicative/lighter tones of voice in conversations. It actually takes more effort to talk this way. It's like man, calm your voice and talk with more control/conviction. Embrace your deep, rougher masculine voice. It's easier to talk with your natural deep man voice.

Such faggotry. Makes me wanna beat the vag1na out of these guys.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
PackDaddy said:
PlayHer Man, thank you. This is exactly what is going on. We unfortunatley live in a society that has faggotized most men, and in the process brainwashed young women into thinking that's how men are supposed to be. That is some real clown faggot sh1t!

To add on, go test out what I'm about to say. This is exact evidence that men have been completely faggotized: Listen to the tone of voice men have when they speak - any situation. I mean really pay attention. Notice how most, if not all, men you observed/listened to took on supplicative/lighter tones of voice in conversations. It actually takes more effort to talk this way. It's like man, calm your voice and talk with more control/conviction. Embrace your deep, rougher masculine voice. It's easier to talk with your natural deep man voice.

Such faggotry. Makes me wanna beat the vag1na out of these guys.
Indeed. :up: :up:

Too many men have made women and p*ssy their only purpose in life. Their only reason to get up in the morning.

Another funny part of it is the harsh reaction a man gets when he isn't constantly stalking p*ssy like a hungry dog or showing interest in commitment. The most common reaction is --> "Do you HATE women or something?" :mad:

That's like asking a man who doesn't own a car or have a drivers license if he HATES cars. Its ridiculous.

Sometimes walking or taking a cab is all you need to get around without the hassle of ownership.. car insurance, repairs, maintenance, car washes, gas, oil changes, etc. Some people would rather not bother.

When you buy a car the value drops every day, while the cost of upkeep increases as the car ages and falls apart. Relationships with women aren't much different. Committing to a woman means paying MORE for less as time passes. Any fool should be able to see this.

But just like a fool and his money are soon parted.. a fool and his loyalty are soon exploited.

Spin plates!

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More men need to take the red pill and stop being huge vaginas.

If you live your life like a high value alpha male, there will always be plenty of women around. I don't believe in the whole soul mate bullshvt either. By nature, we were programmed to fvck as many women as possible. It's just how we are. I know that I get bored of banging the same chick over and over again no matter how hot she is.