Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Earrings for guys

Thomson

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone warmed to this idea yet? It's been a fashion in Asia for decades.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And how about necklaces? I've been thinking about the idea of wearing some of those wooden beads

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomson said:
It's been a fashion in the States for decades also. That said, as an old fashioned geezer, I despise it. Is it a coincidence that guys are wearing earrings at the same time men are being more and more feminized?

Icee

Reaction score
Earrings are ok nowadays since men wear earrings and can look trendy. You just have to wear earrings that look masculine enough not no hoop earrings for instance.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did when I was like 16.

had it till like 19.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It will always look feminine in my opinion, especially when celebrities like Justin Bieber wear them.

To me earrings on men either represent womanly (or gay) men, and wannabe tough guys.

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
diamonds and studs are fine. make some dudes look better.

anyone saying otherwise likely has little fashion sense, or is old and out of touch with today's youth.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomson said:
Warmed up to the idea? Guys have been wearing earrings in the USA for a long time now.

It really depends on the guys style if itll fit him or not. Myself though, I have smalls stretches in my ears. So I use plugs. Nothing too big. Im still able to take them out and look proper in a business suit.

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
guessing that OP's trolling. Earrings on guys haven't been "cool" since about 1994.
tons of dudes still wear em. diamonds and black studs look good on guys who can rock the soccer look.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yougottaknow90 said:
tons of dudes still wear em. diamonds and black studs look good on guys who can rock the soccer look.
I'll take your word for that. The only ones I see are the big "gauge" ones where you can actually see through the earlobe. If you're going for the permanently unemployed hipster look then that could work for ya. But the studs and the dangly ones are definitely out in SoCal and have been for some time. I literally don't see any at all.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I think the one on the left ear means you crossed equator, and the one on the right ear means you got f'cked by the whole crew. If you gonna get an earring, first make sure you getting it on the right ear.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yougottaknow90 said:
diamonds and studs are fine. make some dudes look better.

anyone saying otherwise likely has little fashion sense, or is old and out of touch with today's youth.
No. Today's youth have been feminized and emasculated. Earrings? You have to be kidding me. Might as well get a tramp stamp on your a$$ and put a bone through your nose. Man purse optional.

If I interviewed a guy with earrings for a job, the interview would be over before it started.

Thomson

Banned
Reaction score
5string said:
No. Today's youth have been feminized and emasculated. Earrings? You have to be kidding me. Might as well get a tramp stamp on your a$$ and put a bone through your nose. Man purse optional.

If I interviewed a guy with earrings for a job, the interview would be over before it started.
You a employer? Give me a job!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Lol, you are a riot, 5string! :crackup:

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Earrings on a guy?

Might as well wear some panties too.
And lipstick...