Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is telling me she is in love with me after a week.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
So one night after work, I was making dinner for myself drinking beer. Sometimes I go on chatroulette because I get bored as fvck. I dont have a lot going on right now in my life. Recovering alcoholic, drugy.

Any ways, this chick pops on the screen from china. I ask what province, and we chat for a bit. She asks me to add her on skype so I do. We chat every day for a few days, and my internet gets shut off. I used some wifi up the street and let her know about it, I dont want to be rude and just all of a sudden drop off the face of the earth.

She sends me a long email the next day, saying how much she cares about me, and listing all the qualities she likes about me, how I dont realize it but shes my best friend.... Any way, I respond but I don't say much, go into any detail, and its very short.

She goes an buys a phone card with 1,000 minutes just to talk to me, calls me every day.

Ive kinda messed up my life in the last few years, and created problems in my life, some of these are fincial. I don't have to many people in my life so i have really told this girl what ive been going through.

This chick is offering to send me money, i declined.

After a week of talking she is professing her love for me, and how she wishes to marry me, and wants to come visit me.

I really just wanted some one to talk to. What the fvck is going on here. Shes a senior in college.

I am good looking, but my life has gone to **** in the last 4 years due to my choices.

She tried to have sex one time, but she stopped because it hurt and she wasnt into it.

I feel like shes serious in what she says, but really its just obsession.

Oh and ill post pics.

shes 23 btw

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/oa5x.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/5lbs.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/scte.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/m2tz.jpg/

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Here is her email

U said u cannot get online at home , then how can i contact u? i tried to text u by mobiephone ,but it seems that i need to open a profession in telecom business office and it will work from next month....
I googled your location "racine in wisconsin",and generally i know where it is , if time permits,i would like to visit there next year ,and i have started to make some plans ahout it. By the way ,did u find ur job and what did u do yesterday ? U went down town squre for what? and what r u doing now ? i wanna know all about u but u cannot get online that's a pity ,i wish u can reply my email when u see it ,waiting for u (i sent u some messages on skype but it told me i sent them in failure ,so i resent them 3 times ,still doesn't work ,i do not know why so i e-mail u ).
To be honest, the first sight i saw u ,i produce a feeling towads u ,i know u are worried about too much and not in mood to consider things about date or love ,i know ,that's ok,how i wish i were in Rasine now ,in that way ,i would accompany u to do many things. well, u said i am the only one child in my family so i cannot experience your difficulty,that's true ,but i am trying to know u more ,if u quit drinking ,all the things will be ok and u will have a prosperous future. Or u can consider joining AA, it aims to accumulates many people together and i think the power of colletivity is formidable ,u can get over the hardest time during ur life in the end .I think only if u quit it , u can get everything u want .
There is one thing that can back up one's life ,that is hope .Think more about your family ,think more about your future ,u will realize much .I am not expound something mechanically ,i just wanna u be back to your track from my deep heart ,
In Chatroulette we both stop clicking "next",that made the acquaintance of us . I told u before i will not go there anymore because of u , coz ,only one true friend to me that's enough ,i donot need more one.
At last ,remember replying me when u r free. Have a nice day .
-----yuzhen Wang

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

This sounds like a scam. Not sure what they would be trying to get from you though.
I dont know about that honestly. It doesnt feel like a scam. maybe she is really insecure and wants attention. We used to cam a lot on skype. From our conversations shes just a young, well educated, naive girl. But I will keep that in mind.
Really her mom comes into her room and yells at her for not doing her chores, so I doubt she is trying to scam me for anything, other than attention, or american citizenship...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do notice that the first picture and the last picture don't look alike? and that both are different from pictures 2 and 3?

2 and 3 can be the same person, but it seems like 3 different girls

unless the first 3 were during her awkward adolesence

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
you do notice that the first picture and the last picture don't look alike? and that both are different from pictures 2 and 3?

2 and 3 can be the same person, but it seems like 3 different girls

unless the first 3 were during her awkward adolesence
Some of them are two years apart

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Next week on Catfish.............."

For real though, obviously if this is real, she is beyond whacked in the head. I understand you are lonely and recovering from substance abuse issues, but don't fall for this bro.

PIMP

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a sum bo deee. You do not want Ms. Eggroll arranging a marriage and making you move to China. Cut ties with her and avoid a crazy stalker.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
So one night after work, I was making dinner for myself drinking beer. Recovering alcoholic, drugy.
Wait... what?

I kinda had to stop right there... I'm curious.
You're a recovering alcoholic but you were making dinner and drinking beer?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Wait... what?

I kinda had to stop right there... I'm curious.
You're a recovering alcoholic but you were making dinner and drinking beer?

Oh. Is this what we're doing? Trying to find logic in his posts?

I just assumed that we all knew that this guy is a troll and were just entertaining him for a bit.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Iceberg said:

I just assumed that we all knew that this guy is a troll and were just entertaining him for a bit.
Seriously. I am not a troll.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
"Next week on Catfish.............."

For real though, obviously if this is real, she is beyond whacked in the head. I understand you are lonely and recovering from substance abuse issues, but don't fall for this bro.

PIMP
I agree with you. I figured either she is lying and knows it, but after a while I begin to believe, that she believes what she says.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Iceberg said:

here is another email.

Hey , zach, I promise writhing something to u ,it’s so late now ,I remembered I need to write it ,so I get up from my bed and opened my laptop to write down my own minds. I have been thinking for a long time that u are right, actually we do need more time to know each other better, u said we have just been known each other for several days, if I left u now ,u will be sad for a moment but u can recover soon . But I have to say that I don’t want to lose contact with u at all. I wish u don’t leave me at anytime ,we have been chatted a lot and we find both interested in each other, I think maybe I cannot live a day without your voice.
I am a Chinese ,it’s painful for me to talk with u in your mother language .u know many times I want to express myself well but I was unable to ,my limited vocabulary decides that I could only express myself in a small circle , I can’t extend my mind as farther as when I am speaking in Chinese ,I wish u can understand me .At the same time ,I’ve made my decision to polish my poor English .i also need u to help learn it well ,not only because I need it to communicate with u but also I need to manage it in order to survive in US in the future .Having been talking with u for 8 days ,till now I haven’t made any systematical introduction to u ,maybe today in this letter I will tell u more so that u can get a better understanding of me .Actually I am a common Chinese with common ambition .when the first day I went to college , I sweared to master the knowledge firmly so that I can find a good job ,in that way ,I chooses the major “ International Business” . It includes some small branches of “accounting ,marketing,logistics foreign trade and settlement”. During which I like accounting most ,that is why I told u I wanna find a job concerning accounting .Because I heard of people once said “china is a big country good at exporting ,it can make a lot of money ,for example ,if u are an American importer who wants to buy Chinese products ,Chinese products are cheap and own good quality , u can contact with me so that I can contact with my local manufacturers and then I can earn the money I charge more from the buyers during the transaction ,u know that in china ,to be a salesman or saleswoman can be very profitable ,It can make much money ..
Everyone has a big ambition ,but I have to say that whoever are successful must be the ones who have a strong insist ,u should stick on what u’ve interested and in the end ,u can succeed.
I once told u I used to be the kind of person who talks much but does little .At that time ,I was really in a bad situation ,my scores are low and I have no intention studying .u know Chinese students are very good at studying very hard , they usually sit down quietly spend 6 or 7 hours or more a day on studing .it seems that they are going on a war about time .whoever spends more time on reading and learning ,whoever gets more repay sooner .it is very competitive and fierce .these days I have too much time so I talked with u , I treasure every time I chatted with u because when I am back to school I will have very limited time and I cannot talk u like now .Actually I really want to hear ur voice even during the time u go to sleep.
Now ,I donot have money , u don’t have either. U may judge on me that I am material .u know this is a subsistent society ,no matter wherever u r ,if u don’t have money ,u can’t survive . I know my limitations ,so I have to chase people who are running in front of me all the time .under such circumstances could I get a space in society ,the same is real to u . I do really really wish u go on your normal track and don’t drink anymore .life is very short, so we’d better take our time to live a good life .
I think the most important thing between a couple is whether they have the same goals or not .if they donot, how their marriage will last ?this is why I told u that if we really want to stay together and live together .The only rational and reasonable thing we need finishing is to go for the same direction and I need u to promise me u are bound to go back to normal trace . for me ,I need studying harder ,when I get my diploma and find a good job ,at that time ,money problems are not problems.
· Is my letter long and boring ??ha-ha ~ can u expand ur six words’ e-mail to the e-mail like mine??? Aha ,I am just kidding ,u said u donot know how to write , I will not force u to do something ,because I know that “You can take a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink.”
· There are still too much things we need to know about each other ,I wish someday I can stand in front of u and u said “oh ,melody , you are the right person I have been looking for these years…”And ant the same time I wish you are my Mr right .
· I do really want to know you more , I think I will never get bored with u ,for the first day we meet(july 11th) I know ,u are different from others ,and I began to show my interest in u .u always said that women love to say out love easily and quickly ,maybe from today ,I will seldom say it with my mouth because I wanna time to test my affection towards u.i think that emotional love can stay much longer than sexy life ,sex is only part of life ,I think I can know u once and for all in the future if u would like to tell me the things about u.Now ,I am really tired ,u know, I wrote this letter from 11:00 pm until now (2:10)am ,I spend much time and efforts ,wish u can understand my pains.
· Yours sincerely
· Melody 7/19/2013 2:12:12 AM

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
maybe she wants a greencard?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
j0504s said:
maybe she wants a greencard?
maybe, i thought about that also. my ex is chinese, but i met her in the usa. I do know a lot about chinese culture, and tradition because of this, So i think she likes that about me.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Some of them are two years apart
the last picture is such a dramatic transformation from the other 3, it's like when that ugly girl from HS becomes a beauty queen at the 10 year reunion(granted, she's only ugly in the first picture, but she goes from 5 to 7 to 9 in 4 pictures)

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
the last picture is such a dramatic transformation from the other 3, it's like when that ugly girl from HS becomes a beauty queen at the 10 year reunion(granted, she's only ugly in the first picture, but she goes from 5 to 7 to 9 in 4 pictures)
Well i assure you its her. She wants to constantly cam.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in any case, it seems legit enough(call the catfish guys if you're not sure)

you also need to decide if you want a long-term serious relationship

DO NOT LET HER COME TO AMERICA IF NOT(unless she understands what you want)

she's really invested now and rejecting her will break her heart

buuut it'll be worse if she meets you IRL or is in your area for the break up(she might not take it very well... and if she's in china that's not really your problem)

EDIT: although now that I've actually read the OP she sounds crazy as hell, be careful

although if she REALLY looks how she does in the last picture, maybe she's on the right part of the hot-crazy scale(look it up, it's a how i met your mother thing)