Manosphere = Manosphincter

Reaction score
Is this true? Are most manosphere bloggers and commenters talking sideways out of their azz because they're butthurt KJs?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not hard to tell the difference between the ones who have actually been there done that, and the ones who just talk about it and start posts handing out their unsolicited "expert" advice. If you have to tell everybody how "great" you are, you probably aren't that great! ;-)

Reaction score
Howiestern said:
Its not hard to tell the difference between the ones who have actually been there done that, and the ones who just talk about it and start posts handing out their unsolicited "expert" advice. If you have to tell everybody how "great" you are, you probably aren't that great! ;-)

Truth. More often than not it's just mental masturbation of manospunking with their manosphincters. KJs who think it makes them alpha by sharing their perfect world fantasies with other KJs.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any love for the manosphere but why the angst? If I don't like it I don't read it. Isn't it that simple? Why not just leave it alone?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
5StarKJGeneral said:
Truth. More often than not it's just mental masturbation of manospunking with their manosphincters. KJs who think it makes them alpha by sharing their perfect world fantasies with other KJs.
what is this 'manospunking' you speak of, you appear advanced in the field for someone so new??? :rolleyes:

hockster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there like a lingo dictionary for this site? What the hell is KJ?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it goes deeper than that. I think they're severely psychologically mal-adjusted, dangerous people.

The funny thing is, I agree with most of their estimations about the current state of marriage. However, their bitter, misogynistic take on it is something I don't understand.

I think they feel a tremendous lack of power and take that out on women for some reason. Women are their enemy. Some people take their lack of power out against members of different races, religions, nationalities, sexual orientations... manosphere guys take it out on members of a different gender.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Big Nuts said:
men who use the word misogyny are not to be trusted. They are almost always white knights or manginas.
Or in some rarer cases women pretending to be WK's. Would have us all thinking there's a legit Ted Bundy behind every keyboard. :eek: MUhahahaaha !!!

5StarKJGeneral said:
Is this true? Are most manosphere bloggers and commenters talking sideways out of their azz because they're butthurt KJs?
Goes without saying doesn't it? Any place groups of men come together and dare discuss sexual/social dynamics without the strong guidance and supervision of women and their loyal "grrrrl world" approved subordinates will always be full of sexually frustrated butthurt KJ's by default isn't it?

Last edited:

Senzoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Or in some rarer cases women pretending to be WK's. Would have us all thinking there's a legit Ted Bundy behind every keyboard. :eek: MUhahahaaha !!!

Goes without saying doesn't it? Any place groups of men come together and dare discuss sexual/social dynamics without the strong guidance and supervision of women and their loyal "grrrrl world" approved subordinates will always be full of sexually frustrated butthurt KJ's by default isn't it?
If you don't agree with this completely candid, unironic statement, you are a pathetic, bitter, gay, butthurt, failed-DJ incel loser.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's "Misterogyny" to all you manginas and b!tches!

Fvck, how the hell will men ever take on the cesspool of feminism if there are still this many white knights and manginas. Kill yourselves.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men will never be able to effectively unite on this issue. In most threads about it here, they just end up at each other's throats.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
5StarKJGeneral is a woman

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Nuts said:
Fvck, how the hell will men ever take on the cesspool of feminism if there are still this many white knights and manginas. Kill yourselves.
I bet most of the chodes who hate "feminism" can't even agree on what the term means.

That's one of the many goofy things about the "manosphere." They all hate "feminism" but haven't even defined the term.

My prediction: the next few posts in this thread will be some manotard calling me names rather than defining the term. They're so predictable :) And manotards, let me assure you that if we were face to face, you wouldn't have the balls to do anything other than smile and nod at what I told you.

It's become pretty clear to me that the manosphere is nothing other than an arm of the Christian church. Every time I search for stuff on them, I get linked to a Christian-based web site or read some blog post where the author routinely quotes "God." I think the manosphere is populated by neo-cons and religious traditionalists, but instead of bashing Muslims or Communists they're bashing women.

Fortunately this segment of society is drying up and fading away, and the manosphere may be just one last gasp of a dying breed.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Fortunately this segment of society is drying up and fading away, and the manosphere may be just one last gasp of a dying breed.
Hate to throw even more sand in your vagina but have a look around lady, the manosphere has been growing bigger every year with no signs of slowing down. hell you can even spot red pill comments coming from every facet of MSM news outlets to sh!tty random youtube clips now. fvck knows what your smoking to think it's "drying up" lolzzlolz. You projecting a feminists wet dream or something?

Oh yeah and this after you spent how many years crusading against the "evil manosphere..GAHHHH" at how many different sites....u mad? :D

This thread really peaked your interest eh sugar tits? Might also want to "butch up" that writing style, your slipping again. You clean up all the smiley faces , omgs and wow..just wows from your site like I told you yet?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think like most social topics the manosphere runs the gamut. It's definitely a spectrum.

On one end you have PUAs, players, and sex addicts obsessed with expedient lays; and on the other you have extreme right-wing militant MRM "activists" and yes, even true misogynists who never advance beyond anger. Don't forget the nauseatingly verbose and the narcissists in love with their own legends.

Somewhere in the middle, though, there is a good grip of writers out there who have real-world game experience, balanced lives, and even successful marriages. Generally they are lesser-known titles and post infrequently, because they have balanced lives and realize you can only rehash the same concepts so many times. You just need to sift through the extremes to find good material.