Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I move on? Not sure if she is playing games or just not interested.

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this attractive girl and asked her on a date, we had a good time but I didn't escalate kino much and just got hug and kiss on the cheek.

A couple day later tried to schedule another date but it was difficult since she was "busy" so I stopped contacting her for 2 weeks and she sent me a text "hey superstar"....not going to lie felt good haha.

Setup second date and I took the lead held her hand, had my hand above her back when walking and gave her a kiss good night. Tells me after that she had a great time.

I been trying to setup another date and its been very tough she is busy with work and leaves me this response:

"I definitely like hanging out with you but i been so busy lately but i do want to spend more time with you"

Accepted it and took it easy for another week and half and asked her out again and again she was busy....so i told her i have to stop asking her out and she goes

"lol no you dont, i promise its not that tough its just been hectic lately."

I have no idea if she is stringing me a long or not interested and its driving me nuts. I feel like I am always initiating the convos or dates and not getting enough back

Please help...:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's still slightly interested. If she was completely not interested in you, she wouldn't be responding to your text and dragging you along. So at this point, you have her attention, but that's about it. I would suggest not making it so freaking obvious you want her. She's waiting (and hoping) for you to add some excitement and be less predictable.

Last edited:

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bruceartest24 said:
so i told her i have to stop asking her out
1. Don't verbalize stuff like that. It's better to not ever explain your intent or actions. keeps them thinking about you.

2. You should go ghost on a woman when they do what she's doing...if she is
as interested as she says....she will contact you.

A key point to remember is: What's the hurry?

There isn't one.
So take it slow, so you don't appear needy, which kills attraction.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her, go NC and move on.

Your asking her out and getting no counter offers=Low interest level.

I predict you're going to be LJBF'd soon if you keep this up.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Toss her ass to the backburner. She seems to have low interest and just wants you for attention. Do you think she'd be doing this to Brad Pitt? I think not.

I'd just go ghost on her and go after a more interested woman, as this one is gonna string you along for a while.

Case closed.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Start seeing other women, withdraw your attention and interest from her to you (by improving yourself) and into socializing with new people. Don't give her much thought, focus on yourself.

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
So spoke to her today about seeing her again and she asked when I'm available next week...told her im busy and she goes ok let me know when you get back pimp.

I am really busy next week should I see what's going on the following week? Or nc and move on.

gh15

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still not as experienced but I think it's too early to NC her. seems like there is progression from date 1 to date 2 at the very least.

After you take care of biz and become free, hit her up and see. if not, well, just scout other options

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My tip is she's fvcking someone else and keeping you on the hook as a possible branch swing.
Happened to me a couple of times and both times the script read almost exactly like yours.
You're her "B" guy at the moment, at best.
Spin more plates and let her get in touch with you.