Articles

Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > The Mature Man
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
Danger
Master Don Juan

Danger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond repute
Identifying Cluster B's in the wild

In several posts I have mentioned how I dated a Cluster B for a couple of years and the hell that went along with it. However during that course of time I read an enormous amount of material and applied it to identifying other Cluster B's in my life or on the periphery of my life.

After dumping my first BPD-ex, I ended up hooking up with one other Cluster B, only for the sex and only for a short period of time, simply because she was hot.

I identified her condition by her constant posts on FB about what chronic condition was affecting her and the treatment she was receiving, her instability with whatever guy she was dating at the time (which was consistent and volatile over the course of ten years into her late 20's), and by the fact of how our shared friends constantly called her "crazy" and "violent". Sure enough, she treated me like gold in the first few months, and then the mind-games began and I immediately ejected.

So that was two full fledged Cluster B's that I have fvked. Since then I enjoy spotting them in the wild or amongst the people I already know. I have very high suspicions on three others on my friends list in FB.....again mainly by their medical issues, violent behavior, and constant volatile short lived relationships.

Today, I just had one of the suspicious ones become a near-certainty, we are talking 99.9%. She posted this. Now others have posted this exact picture saying how brave she is, but only this girl posted her own diatribe about not onlly how brave this girl is, but how she also cut herself for 30 years, etc,....I graduated with this girl and NEVER would have guessed she was a nutcase back in high-school

Based on the number of those people who I am highly certain of Cluster B status, and the general number of people I interact with in my life, it further confirms for me that about 4% of women are afflicted with this awful disease.

If you have friends who constantly talk about their medical issues, recognize that this is one of the best identifying symptoms for a Cluster B girl, it has not failed me yet. It doesn't guarantee she is a Cluster B and not all Cluster B's will exhibit this behavior.....but upon discovery of this, be sure to wade very carefully and try to investigate more. It could save your life and your sanity.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
5string
Master Don Juan

5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute
Good post and advice Danger. I would however, keeping in mind I have no data to back it up, I'd say your 4% figure is low. I'd say more like 14%.

When you find four rats in the woodpile, don't be surprised there are actually 14 of those rascals in there.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #3
Down Low
Master Don Juan

Down Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant future
AFAICT they dress down, almost self-deprecatingly so. As in too fond of those terry/velour sweatsuits that some women wear only during their periods. Sort of like a male bachelor slob who wears the same jeans and jacket every day. YMMV.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #4
Burroughs
Master Don Juan

Burroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant future

The problem is

we as men are too addicted to puzzy

to simply tell insane narcissistic hypochondriac biyaches

to either

a. man up

b. fvck off and die...stop being a depressing burden on society

until we tell this to women and stop treating them like needy children...even hawt women we want to fvck but are nutz...women will continue to use emotional manipulation to get what they want
Old 05-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #5
the_untold_history
Don Juan

the_untold_history is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down Low
AFAICT they dress down, almost self-deprecatingly so. As in too fond of those terry/velour sweatsuits that some women wear only during their periods. Sort of like a male bachelor slob who wears the same jeans and jacket every day. YMMV.

actual the histrionic woman dresses "up", or at least dresses to be noticed. histrionic is a subset of Cluster B.
the_untold_history is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #6
Bible_Belt
Master Don Juan

Bible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond repute
Vicious hatred of exes is always a huge red flag. That's a glimpse into the future of how she will eventually regard you.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #7
betheman
Banned

betheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond repute
as 5string has said, thta figure of 4% is low, that may just be the actually clinically diagnosed ones, many dont go for medical assassment, after all there is nothing wrong with them is there?
wether someone is BPD or not isnt truly binary, its not a pass or fail, more like a sliding scale, degrees of BPD.
betheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:22 PM   #8
Danger
Master Don Juan

Danger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone else here have facebook and notice a few girls on there who seem to be perpetually single and complaining about men, or who consistently post about physical ailments from which they are suffering?
Old 05-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #9
plate's_empty
Master Don Juan

plate's_empty is just really niceplate's_empty is just really niceplate's_empty is just really niceplate's_empty is just really niceplate's_empty is just really nice
Has there ever been any documented cases of a HB9 or 10 cutting themselves?

I'm being serious, and the reason I'm asking is, the 9's and 10's have an unlimited # of men at their disposal. It's pretty much fact. Why would any one honestly want to hurt themselves? If that's the only way to get that rush then so be it. But, instead of getting an "endorphin rush" through cutting themselves these girls realize they can get the same "endorphin rush" through hurting men...emotionally.

Maybe this has been explained before. I've dated a few women that were 8's and 9's that I'm pretty sure had BPD and I never saw any evidence of cutting.

EDIT for below:

Quote:
Borderline personality disorder: extreme "black and white" thinking, instability in relationships, self-image, identity and behavior often leading to self-harm and impulsivity.

Yes on everything but the self-harm. Thanks for the help on that one.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #10
muscleman
Master Don Juan

muscleman is a splendid one to beholdmuscleman is a splendid one to beholdmuscleman is a splendid one to beholdmuscleman is a splendid one to beholdmuscleman is a splendid one to beholdmuscleman is a splendid one to beholdmuscleman is a splendid one to beholdmuscleman is a splendid one to behold
Good post, but the problem for most guys here is they think every girl who 'acts funny' is BPD, Cluster B, etc.

That's not surprising, given that 'Cluster B' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona...c_disorders.29) is some degree of the following:

Quote:
Antisocial personality disorder: a pervasive disregard for the rights of others, lack of empathy, and (generally) a pattern of regular criminal activity.
Borderline personality disorder: extreme "black and white" thinking, instability in relationships, self-image, identity and behavior often leading to self-harm and impulsivity.
Histrionic personality disorder: pervasive attention-seeking behavior including inappropriately seductive behavior and shallow or exaggerated emotions.
Narcissistic personality disorder: a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy. Characterized by self-importance, preoccupations with fantasies, belief that they are special, including a sense of entitlement and a need for excessive admiration, and extreme levels of jealousy and arrogance.

Almost every PERSON (not just women) possesses these qualities to some extent. So really it's the extremity of these qualities that you should be concerned about (like the cutting), not the qualities themselves.
muscleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:59 AM   #11
Down Low
Master Don Juan

Down Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant futureDown Low has a brilliant future
Hair plucking is another flag. You've seen those women who pluck out their eyebrows and draw on a fake one -- or perhaps just comically plucked into what they think eyebrows should be. Or the ones who appear to have way too much lotion on their faces because they used Nads to pull even the peach fuzz. They'll usually have tiny cracks all over their faces from excessive use of mud masks, whiteners, and overwashing. Check out their hands and arms to see if they used a depilatory to remove all the hair there, too.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #12
the_untold_history
Don Juan

the_untold_history is on a distinguished road
tats, piercings, weird hair colors and styles, fake boobs, weird clothes. all signs that say "me want attention".
the_untold_history is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #13
5string
Master Don Juan

5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_untold_history
tats, piercings, weird hair colors and styles, fake boobs, weird clothes. all signs that say "me want attention".
That, and I want everyone to know I'm a lesbian.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #14
PairPlusRoyalFlush
Master Don Juan

PairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_untold_history
actual the histrionic woman dresses "up", or at least dresses to be noticed. histrionic is a subset of Cluster B.

mine was one that dressed down but to be noticed. Probably a cultural thing.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #15
PairPlusRoyalFlush
Master Don Juan

PairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleman
Good post, but the problem for most guys here is they think every girl who 'acts funny' is BPD, Cluster B, etc.

That's not surprising, given that 'Cluster B' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona...c_disorders.29) is some degree of the following:

Almost every PERSON (not just women) possesses these qualities to some extent. So really it's the extremity of these qualities that you should be concerned about (like the cutting), not the qualities themselves.

Not necessarily. Sometimes it takes a long time for the qualities to become extreme so you want to dump your investment ASAP.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:01 PM   #16
Jules_Winfield
Don Juan

Jules_Winfield has a spectacular aura aboutJules_Winfield has a spectacular aura aboutJules_Winfield has a spectacular aura about
Danger,

There is a girl I see around when I go out. I literally dislike everything about her, but it wasn't until reading your thread that I realized she's a Cluster B. She's the only one I've seen "in the wild."

What fascinates me is that she's not attractive but guys like her so she thinks she's hot. She sleeps around, including male friends, and brags about punching guys in the face.
Jules_Winfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #17
Jitterbug
Master Don Juan

Jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputeJitterbug has a reputation beyond reputeJitterbug has a reputation beyond reputeJitterbug has a reputation beyond reputeJitterbug has a reputation beyond reputeJitterbug has a reputation beyond reputeJitterbug has a reputation beyond reputeJitterbug has a reputation beyond reputeJitterbug has a reputation beyond reputeJitterbug has a reputation beyond reputeJitterbug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger
Does anyone else here have facebook and notice a few girls on there who seem to be perpetually single and complaining about men, or who consistently post about physical ailments from which they are suffering?

Lots of them complain about men and are perpetually single, but I definitely notice the ones complaining about physical (sometimes mental!) ailments while doing nothing about them. My HPD ex was one of those. There are at least 5 on my FB I can think of off the top of my head. They're all very similar, like they come from the same factory.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:41 AM   #18
Mauser96
Master Don Juan

Mauser96 has a reputation beyond reputeMauser96 has a reputation beyond reputeMauser96 has a reputation beyond reputeMauser96 has a reputation beyond reputeMauser96 has a reputation beyond reputeMauser96 has a reputation beyond reputeMauser96 has a reputation beyond reputeMauser96 has a reputation beyond reputeMauser96 has a reputation beyond reputeMauser96 has a reputation beyond reputeMauser96 has a reputation beyond repute
Danger said "Sure enough, she treated me like gold in the first few months, and then the mind-games began"

THIS is what I experienced with my one and only. Went from dream girl to major pain in the ass in about 3 months. CONTINUAL DRAMA, CONTINUAL MIND GAMES, CONTINUAL PICKING FIGHTS. Wasn't happy unless there was conflict and a power struggle. She told me several times:

I always get my way
I always win.

And one time, the biggest red flag of all (which of course, I let slide -stupid me) We had a fight and I was on my way home. I was concerned and worried. I texted her "What is happening to us" and rather than an explanation, apology or similar statement of concern, she replied "You are weak when it comes to me and I sooo love it"

WOW. In hindsight, I should have went absolute NC right then and there.
If you stick around, they will work on you and work on you until they break your spirit, destroy your self-esteem, and make you their ***** - then toss you aside like trash when the next one comes along.

Lesson learned. Young men take heed.
Mauser96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:30 PM   #19
happygilmore
Don Juan

happygilmore is on a distinguished road
Two words. Jodi Arias
happygilmore is offline   Reply With Quote