Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls lie when they say they have a bf

andersonsmith969

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most common response I get when I ask a girl out or try to get her number, along with "I don't know you." See my other thread.

I know this is a common **** test, but there are so many different answers on how to handle this.

Please feel free to post threads where this question has already been answered.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I have a boyfriend” is usually rejection. Girls lie about having a boyfriend (or tell you the truth) when they don’t want you and lie about being single when they do. Sometimes, though, it’s the anti-slut defense, so you hang back and chill for a ‘minute,’ then try to escalate again. You don’t care.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Repeat.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have fun with it.

Sometimes I say:
"Too bad , our kids would've been so cool."
or
"Oh God...I'm so sorry to hear that. Have you had that problem for long ?"
or
"Woah...you just met me and you're already calling me your boyfriend ?We need to slow down a bit"
or
"When is his birthday ?" - Usually when people lie , it's very easy to catch them offguard by asking a specific detail. If she's lieing ,she'll panic and it will be very obvious. And awkward for her. I find that funny.
or
"Since we're talking about things we can cheat on , I got a math exam tomorrow"

As long as you don't take rejection personally or like a huge ego-shot , you can reply with humor. That way , at least you'll be having fun.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Repeat.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You all have boyfriends", as Vitaly would say.

Marker

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if it's delayed and mentioned in casual conversation, like maybe the third or fourth time you talk to the girl? Should it just be ignored?

The_DukeDEvlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's using it as a rejection, you've either done something wrong or gotta hustle over that ****.

BUT IF she just mentions she has a boyfriend, understand that could mean anything. Maybe you'll find out her bf is a cuck and wants to watch you **** his girlfriend @_@

Marker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always hesitant about women with boyfriends or who are "seeing somebody."

In the past even when they mention someone else, I will still do my thing and try to get something out of them. The last girl who I pushed forward with made out with me then went back to her boyfriend. They broke up real recently but she just avoids me now.

My point is that if I just stayed back I probably could have gotten more than a make out session with her, so I never know if I should just push forward, give them a LJBF speech, or just ignore it entirely. My current plan, if I ask a girl out and she says she has a boyfriend, is to somehow flip it on the girl like she's coming onto me and give her a LJBF speech. I'm just wondering if that would backfire since I've yet to try.

To comment on OP, when a girl brings up a boyfriend I usually just ignore it entirely. I think the best way to handle it is whatever jives with your personality. I really wouldn't say something like "well I have a goldfish" because that just isn't me. I would just ignore it/walk away. Do what you're comfortable with.

Not meaning to threadjack but it's all related.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're not being chill enough with them. Lean back a little more and give them space. If they still give you the bf excuse, relax a little more.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women converse covertly, instead of saying "no thanks" they will reject you with a subtle line like that.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
andersonsmith969 said:
This is the most common response I get when I ask a girl out or try to get her number, along with "I don't know you." See my other thread.

I know this is a common **** test, but there are so many different answers on how to handle this.

Please feel free to post threads where this question has already been answered.

Too much reading into things. It is not a sh1t test. You didn't pass the initial physical attraction required to make her tingle, plain and simple. I guarantee you that a girl who thinks you're hot would never make up a pretend boyfriend as a sh1t test. She wouldn't want to risk you nexting her.

andersonsmith969

Don Juan
Reaction score
So y'all recommend funny lines, but realistically, once a girl rejects you is there anything you can do?

I know boyfriend is code, but the fact that so many girls tell me this made me wonder if a lot of them really did have boyfriends....

Not a single one of them has ever been honest and said "im not into you" or something like that.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marker said:
I am always hesitant about women with boyfriends or who are "seeing somebody."
If they say - "I have boyfriend"...I bolt. I don't even bother. Boyfriends are guys that have been around for 2 or 3 months tops and have been exclusive to them.

"Seeing Somebody" could mean two to three plus dates where they go to dinner and hang out...but it's basically not exclusive crap and they are not a couple. This is a sh!t test. Girls will say this to you to make you work harder, make you jealous, and hint towards a chase depending on the situation.

I've posed this question to several past exes...it's basically just dating.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. When a woman tells you she has a boyfriend you can definitely take that as a rejection. Because when they REALLY have a boyfriend, they usually don't tell you. Unless he's actually there.

So it's in your best interest to ignore the words and focus on her body language.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IHAB is just a rejection. She's just not that into you. Would she tell Brad Pitt that she has a boyfriend? I think not.

Get equipped with that fact.