Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Uncomfortable topic

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Im sure Im not the only guy this has happened to but have you ever been in a crowded nightclub or restaurant restroom at the urninals and had the feeling the guy next to you was taking a little peek to see how he measures up or the guy stands out a bit for others to see? Have you ever done that out of curiousities sake and not being a h0mo? id guess its mostly curiosity or insecurity more than some guy being a h0mo but you don't know.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff said:
Have you ever done that out of curiousities sake and not being a h0mo?

no.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I have not. In the gym we walk around naked but we do not intentionally gawk at others' junks out of curiosity or anything lol

GhengisKhan

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao

Actually, I've seen dudes at the urinal drop their pants and shorts to the ground and let their ass hang out... I always assumed they were queer...

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GhengisKhan said:
lmao

Actually, I've seen dudes at the urinal drop their pants and shorts to the ground and let their ass hang out... I always assumed they were queer...
Lol the only time I've seen this was in elementary school. Are you telling me there's grown ass men out there that do this? Da fk?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally looking around in bathrooms yeilds dic-ks, sh-it and urine. I got over that sometime between learning to pee by myself and puberty...