[LR] BDJ's Masturbation Material

B

BeDJ

The night began with a little pregame dancing with:

-My Female Roommate (6)
-Her Brother
-Brother's Wife
-Her Sister (7)

The sister and I were getting along extremely well, but I didn't want any drama with my roommate. We headed out to a latin club with my roommate driving and all of us took shots as soon as we got there. We sat down at a table right next to the dance floor and I introduced myself to the tables around me. The shots and beer kept coming as I continued to pull different girls from surrounding tables to the dance floor. It was mainly my roommate, her sister and I doing the drinking, while the brother and his wife were doing their own thing.

About an hour in I got intense kino from two women in their mid 30's at the same time. A little jealousy were shown by my roommate and her sister since they were only being hit on by short mexican guys. They pretty much did everything they could to dismiss these older women (saying how drunk I was and I should drink anymore, denied me the beer that the two women bought for me.) I excused myself for a smoke and when I came back, the two women were back at their tables. My roommate and her sister were telling me how they both were telling how cute I was and competing over me (He's going home with me. No! He's going home with ME!)

I pulled the ONS (7) to the dance floor and the first thing out of her mouth, I came here with friends, but they left me. As zinc4 said, this is the biggest green light ever.

We both were sweating and were rubbing it all our faces and neck. It was HOT! I went in for the kiss and we were making out as we danced Merenge. I told her I had to check up on my friends.

When I got back to my group, they told me they were about to go. Fortunately, the ONS bumped into me and had some type of fruity drink and told me to try it. I told her I used to bartend for colleges parties and created a drink. The Four Leaf Clover (true story.) She asked me why I called it that. I responded, When you drink it, you get lucky. Perfect situation because St. Patty's was the next day. I told her that my group plans to do more dancing back at the house and I'll make her the drink. No objections.

When I introduced her back to the group, they were about to leave. However, my roommate said that we couldn't take her because the car was full. I told her, that's fine, she can sit on my lap or I'll call a taxi. I led her back to my room when we came back, turned on the iPod and proceeded to make the Four Leaf Clover. We were making out on the futon and I went to my fool-proof move. Message on the bed with top/bra off and then flip her over. To secure the lay, I also did the push-pull technique while her pants were still on. Kiss, retreat, makeout, retreat, grope, retreat...until she was thrusting heavily against my hips. Those pants came off like Teflon.

The next morning, we went out to the living room and my roommate and her family were in the living room. She and her sister gave me the worst stare ever. No name or number from the ONS, just the way it should be.

Typo on the title, it should be:
[LR] BDJ's Masturbation Material

I'm not sure how to fix this issue. Any help?

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice!
Never had a ONS before, more like 2nd and 3rd night stands lol.

Good stuff!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
lol good stuff buddy keep it up...i love the title mess up ahha

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
<Mike32ct holds up a paper with a big 10 written on it.>
Purefilth mimics this