Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who OFFER their number and then don't reply?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed a trend where girls will actually ask YOU out, and maybe even program their number into your phone, but then they don't even reply to your first text?

This never used to happen to me, but it's now happened like 3 times to me this month.

I can see if you asked them out and they were only trying to be nice, etc, but when THEY ask US? And then don't even reply to a single text (not that I send more than one)? Are they keeping stats of guys who text them or something? It's just wrong.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
"My phone number is all the guy wants. If I give it to him it'll make him go away."

That's why you don't want to bounce right after getting the number it makes it seem like the phone number was all you wanted

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It only underscores what I've said all along - that a number is worthless unless you get a kiss and/or date on the spot. From now on I'm going for the kiss or no text.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
New age attention wh0ring. That's women who want a boost to their egos by teasing men. This is more proof that numbers don't mean sh*t and that men need to be going for the lay or kiss on the spot.

Also more proof that women always have options.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
New age attention wh0ring. That's women who want a boost to their egos by teasing men. This is more proof that numbers don't mean sh*t and that men need to be going for the lay or kiss on the spot.

Also more proof that women always have options.
Agree on this and let me add you the fact that women are no longer satisfied from the (already high) attention they already get, in fact they lead on man un purpose, it seems like that rejecting the men going after them its not enough now their ego wants to rejected even those who initially ignored them.

It happened to be called to reach in the city center only to have her acting distant or uninterested or even not paying attention to me forcing me to leave.
I dont even try to fix it, I just stayed in there doing my stuff as if we were two complete strangers.

It seems ego boosting is their new choccolate, hope all of those girls will end up depresses and self harming once their look will no longer provide them such thrill.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention whoring has really exploded the past few years.. Sure attention is a human desire but the extent women go to get some and then more is just ridiculous..

What happens when the bubble bursts? When that have sucked society for all of the attention possible.. When there no more attention to give from men and society, what happens then?

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with the Judge. It's AWing.

Nothing is ever how it seems.

Take for example, what my boys saw when we all went out a couple of weeks ago. We all choded out for a bit until I drifted away from the group. Soon, they saw a good-looking chick (HB 7.5) call me over to dance. From afar we were vibing well. Then they saw me kiss her and get her number. Not bad for 10 minutes. When I returned, of course their reaction was "how do you do it" but I've been at this long enough to know not everything is how it seems.

It's true for example that the girl asked me to dance. While dancing, I asked her why she was out and she told me she was out with her girls celebrating the end of her 4 year relationship. I said "whoa that's a long time." She talked about him a bit longer but I cut her off and lied that "I just got out of a relationship, too... cheers to new beginnings." Anyway she said she had to go, gave me her number, initiated a kiss close and that was that. What my boys didn't see was her later doing the very same thing with another dude (so much for leaving) and then teasing the bouncer on her way out. She was just out for a night of fun, to feel wanted again now back in the single pool. That's how easy a girl has it. When a dude gets dumped he can't go out the next night with a guaranteed lay or (and apparently it's pretty much the same for girls) tease chicks for a couple of hours and go home alone feeling validated, lol. I shot her a couple of texts but she was wishy-washy as I expected so keep it moving.

Things are never how they seem. You never know under what pretenses a girl is doing anything and until the f close, it's all smoke and mirrors anyway.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe chicks don't reply because they gave you the wrong number. Who knows. It could be a pre-emptive strike chicks do. Act interested, give a fake number in case they suspect the dudes going to ask for it so the dude doesn't ask or cause problems/an awkward situation due to a no or I have a boyfriend etc., set something up. Say goodbye. Problem solved in their minds.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiss doesn't really mean anything until you get laid

There is always more women out there

They might be into you one minute but then the next they are into another dude

They also could be trying to get rid of you like Naughty Ninja suggested

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's some sort of power trip they are doing. As long as know not to text over and over you are good to go. Personally, I think they are baiting some chump that will do just that: text, and text, and plead, and bıtch, so they can post it up on Twitter and get free entertainment and cackle at how dumb men are.

Once you recognize the trap, you just don't get caught. Like you said, you sent one text and that's it.

Or:

They just don't know what the fück they're doing!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil said:
So now girls ask men out to get rid of them? Please.

Who knows what these chicks you've talked to are thinking. Could also be chicks just looking for a choice of dudes to do things with and pick and choose who's first in line.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women look at men as accessories

like shoes or belts

now ask yourself this...inside a woman's closet...how many hundreds of shoes and belts are bought for hundreds of dollars...and never used..

...then forgotten in the back of the closet

100s

correct

that is what a girl giving you a number is
:)

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Women look at men as accessories

like shoes or belts

now ask yourself this...inside a woman's closet...how many hundreds of shoes and belts are bought for hundreds of dollars...and never used..

...then forgotten in the back of the closet

100s

correct

that is what a girl giving you a number is
:)
Sometimes the truth hurts more than lies.