Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does being financially successful even matter in attraction nowadays?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only ask because of the changes of women in the workplace. Women today are earning far more and are more likely to be able to support themselves financially.

Personally I'd imagine it's still attractive, just like if a man met a wealthy woman - it's a nice to have. But I've never come across a woman that's even questioned my earnings.

Obviously we should all be working towards being as successful as possible (for ourselves) but it certainly seems to me, that in this day and age, it doesn't matter that much. This idea that women will come flocking to you once you have money doesn't really seem to make that much sense. Maybe some will but you can be pretty sure they'll be gold diggers and that'd throw up red flags..

Thoughts?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Shallow wh0res in 2013 care more about status than anything else. Can they proudly call you their boyfriend or husband on FACEBOOK? That is the question.

A rich doctor will mean more to a woman than a rich scientist. A celebrity will trump a doctor. With two rich men.. the more handsome one will trump the ugly one. For instance, Ryan Gosling still trumps Mark Zuckerberg.. even if Zuckerberg is richer.

As a rule.. the more money a woman has.. the more she will want a man of STATUS/popularity/looks.. which means doctors, models, celebs, etc. Its like high school. No girl in high school gives a sh!t about which dude gets paid the most at his Burger King job. What she cares about is who has a car; Who is top jock; Who is best looking; who can get beer and drugs; who can fight; who throws the best parties.. etc.

Rich women = High school girls.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Other than that, it's all about work/friends/social circle. Even game doesn't do much any more. Women simply have too many options. Even hb7 or 8 men are falling all over fatty hb4 women just for attention.

I have no idea why this state of affairs is so bad, considering men and women are about 50/50 in numbers.
Its because modern men have become desperate faggots who will chop off their left arm and max out all their credit cards just for a chance to touch an average looking p*ssy. Men today live for women and women today live for themselves. So what do you expect?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
all women are marred to the stae in the west, there is a big fat legal and fiscal safety net to fall back on like never before. now dear bretheren...you have to beat it!

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Its because modern men have become desperate faggots who will chop off their left arm and max out all their credit cards just for a chance to touch an average looking p*ssy. Men today live for women and women today live for themselves. So what do you expect?
Sadly I agree. It doesn't help with media brainwashing either..

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Not really. Money, a nice car, and a good job may improve their interest a slight bit, but if you aren't top 10 percent in the looks department they could care less. And always keep in mind, what makes up this magical top ten percent is always in the eyes of a woman. They are known for being illogical and having retarded tastes. So for a woman, a top ten percenter could be a skinny guy covered in tattoos. Or a guy with a hot australian accent (if you're in canada) or a canadian accent (if you're in australia). Women are fickle, illogical, and will almost always make the poorer of two decisions.

Other than that, it's all about work/friends/social circle. Even game doesn't do much any more. Women simply have too many options. Even hb7 or 8 men are falling all over fatty hb4 women just for attention.

I have no idea why this state of affairs is so bad, considering men and women are about 50/50 in numbers.
Well this is the thing: It's not that money and material possessions don't matter - it appears that they're just "nice to haves". It doesn't really seem to have that much power over them. I can understand it in days gone by as the male was viewed as the sole provider etc so it meant lifetime security if you paired up with a wealthy partner.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Man...don't be fooled. The shortest, baldest, ugliest men with lots of money will ALWAYS attract the most beautiful women.

There are no ugly millionaires.

It's taboo in our society for women to say, "I love men with lots of cash!" They play the game of wanting "nice guys" with "character and morals."

But at the end of the day, money is most important to many women. Not everywoman can get access to rich man, but if they all could, they would.
Yes but my issue with this is that I don't believe women lust after these men. I'm sure they do want them for their resources but I'll bet they'll be lusting after the handsome, charming men and would entertain the idea of cheating on their rich partner if they could.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Considering there's equal numbers of both men and women, theoretically everyone should be happy bc everyone is paired up with one person.
Nope...depends where you live; statistically men outnumber women in the thousands in my city. You have to share pvssy here, lol.

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with money act a certain way. What has been taught to PUAs (not giving a ****, independence, high social value) come naturally to them.

Men with money have an advantage over the hoi polloi, similar to how good athletes have superior genetics. But that is not where it ends.

I will admit that I am more confident when I'm having a good year. To me, financial soundness is paramount to my existence. That is the flaw in my own insecurity.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
This is obvious. But why men are so desperate for pvssy when there is so much of it around, this is the real problem. Women act like they all have goldenpvssy, they act entitled as if they're all princesses and deserve the best while giving nothing back.

Cleary this is bc there are AFC's who chase pvssy and make women feel this way. But why this is the way it is, is beyond me. Considering there's equal numbers of both men and women, theoretically everyone should be happy bc everyone is paired up with one person.

Instead, women prefer to stay at home if they can't get their brad pitt who is a doctor, earns $500k per year, drives a maserati, and lifts weights to the point he looks like a greek god. Yet somehow these women always end up with drug addicts/alcoholics who treat them like sh*t.

Then they complain there are no good men around.
What you said in bold above is a key part of the problem.

It started with feminism and continued with the media. Women watch movies, reality TV shows and other crap (Sex in the City).. then become entitled. They believe they should have a handsome sexy, rich, tall, muscular man. Plus, they believe they should always come first and the world revolves around them. That's problem # 1.

Then.. problem # 2.. most men at some point in their lives make the idiotic mistake of ASKING women what they want after getting rejected one time too many. Of course, women tell them they want "The world" because they "deserve it". Then men, like fools, start to believe they are not "worthy" of a woman unless they can give her the world. They become AFC's and believe they are inferior to women. This attitude shows in their actions and speech. They act like faggots because they're insecure. Even when women are INTO THEM and ready to f*ck them.. they still feel "unworthy" and keep trying to prove themselves. This eventually turns the woman off and she dumps the man. The cycle repeats....

Most women today are delusional morons who believe everything they see in movies and read in romance novels reflects reality. They have standards WAY out of proportion to their level of attractiveness. Men are already so castrated that they're afraid to shame fatties and tell women they're ugly because its too "mean". This only makes women MORE entitled and pompous.

Plus.. women will say "they don't need a man" so if you can't "measure up" then f*ck off. This makes men feel even more worthless leading to desperation. The man becomes an insecure faggot over time and reaches a point where he will "take whatever he can get" (you know.. because he is "worthless" if he can't give a woman the world.. LIKE SHE "DESERVES" :crazy: ). And this is what we see today.. loads of desperate AFC's sniffing around for p*ssy like stray dogs and pouncing on any moldy rotten leftover crumbs that fall in their direction like its filet mignon. :down:

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
u r too stuck up, lazy, cheap, stupid to LISTEN. get a filipina and not have such problems.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta disagree with a lot of you here. Being rich isn't in itself what matters in attraction. In itself it does little to help or increase attraction nowadays. When men were the only one's really providing for their families, it helped a lot. Now it doesn't. What matters is the attitude and value it brings.

Like another poster said, the attitude we've adopted through the mistakes of others, the wealthy have learned on their own. Confidence, independence, all of it they've learned just by worrying about/focusing on themselves.

Someone mentioned nowadays it's all about who has a car. There's some truth to that. The way I see it, women will go for whoever brings the most value. The rich guy will nearly always get the girl because he's got your confident, "couldn't care less" attitude PLUS money. On top of this he can afford to dress (i.e look better; which in turn gives him a better perceived value) better than you.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from 'The Manipulated Man' Esther Villar

"Men seem incapable of realizing that women entirely lack ambition, desire for knowledge and need to prove themselves, all things which, to him, are a matter of course. They allow men to live in a world apart because they do not want to join them. Why should they? The sort of independence men have means nothing to women, because women don't feel
dependent. They are not even embarrassed by the intellectual superiority of men because they have no ambition in that direction."

"There is one great advantage which women have over men: they have a choice - a choice between the life of a man and the life of a dimwitted, parasitic luxury item. There are too few women who would not select the latter. Men do not have this choice."

Man is caught in a trap of his own making. While outside the struggle for money is becoming fiercer and fiercer, at home his wife is growing more moronic, and from day to day his house fills up with more junk and knick-knacks, thereby financing the stultification of her husband's competitors wives. Men, who in fact prefer the plain and functional, every day find themselves more deeply entangled in the undergrowth of superfluous ornamentation and all kinds of embellishments. In their living rooms the porcelain cats, barstools, glass-topped tables, candelabra, and silk cushions pile up; in their bedrooms the walls are papered with floral patterns; in their cabinets a dozen different kinds of glasses are lined up; and if they look for a place to put their razors in the bathroom, all the shelves are filled with the thousand creams and cosmetics of their artfully made-up wives.

It is interesting that nearly the only products sold are those of benefit to women: sports cars (with which to entice her), luxury goods (for women), or household appliances (also for women, since the house actually belongs to her - man is, in fact, a homeless creature, moving constantly between office and house). Women would be delighted to buy things for their husbands for whatever occasion, using the latter's money of course (they give ties, sport shirts, ashtrays, wallets, as often as possible). The problem is that a man needs so very little: his clothing is standardized, hence inexpensive; his consumption of food and drink is restricted in case it affects his work capacity; and he has no time to consume other goods - except cigarettes, which he smokes at work.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything "helps." Looks, money, jobs, height, body shape, tan, car driven, d*ck size, confidence, "game," etc. etc. But nothing is determinant. It's how it all comes together in you. You can look great on paper but be an absolute chode with the broads.

Or you can look like sh*t on paper but pull p*ssy left and right.

Or you can be somewhere in the middle, which most guys are.

But focusing on one part to the exclusion of all else is folly.