Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The dumbest faggot in America

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
" "She's not that person at all. She's the nicest girl you'll ever meet," Carr told the news network in an exclusive interview."

its terminal Im afraid, there are no drugs or medicine...not even this board can offer even palliative care to this buffoon!

those 'graphic' images have obviously passed this schmuck by, 'nice girls' do not brutally murder people

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
This kind of retardation is very common in men today. They have NO STANDARDS at all.. as long as she passes the boner test.

Pathetic. :down:

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy is willing to die for some pssy

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she is the nicest girl, she only stabbed me twelve times to my chest. She could've killed me but she didn't. She is so nice.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical WK stuff... "She's just misunderstood; nobody knows her like I do; she's actually really nice"... Trying to be a special snowflake, and ****. Sympathizing her all along the way, and not even realizing who she is. I bet she plays a great damsel / victim... All *****es, sluts, and psychos do. All it takes is the right dumbass with low self-esteem and a savior complex to fall for it.

Bad girls are experts at putting on a super sweet, innocent, harmless, helpless, victimized, never to blame, "in need of saving" act - even as they're manipulating / using / teasing / deceiving / playing / abusing / murdering people; whoring around; etc. Literally at the same time, and to the same person who is sympathizing with them. I bet she's fooling him, and is a great manipulator. Criminals and troublemakers usually know how to manipulate the mind, and put on the fake charm, and lure in sympathizers who make up excuses for them, believe everything they claim, take their side, etc... Just like any other predator.

Still, this is extreme, and he's a gullible idiot. But that's who they target, and keep around - because they're understanding, sympathetic, desperate, etc. Just another dumbass nice guy falling prey to Satan's minion.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score