Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indicating financial security on POF

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SoSuave,

I'd like an opinion on POF and financial stability. I am 22 years old and good enough looking that this site should be easy ***** for me. I know nearly every girl on this site is full of sh!t and won't take the process too seriously, but I want to practice for real quality girls that I meet IRL. I live in the suburbs and work as an engineer so I'm not meeting many women right now, and I'm not gonna lie I'm losing some of my abilities being out here. I will repeat, these POF women are full of sh*t! They have issues, kids, and STD's, but I want to practice with these women, I have no desire to keep any girl from there long term or God forbid wife one up.

Ok, so the question. What do you guys think about flaunting some of my wealth around on the site? I have the luxury of zero debt other than my car (being paid off easily), I'm financially secure and know where I want to go, and am paid more than 99% of guys my age. I know the women on POF care almost entirely about your pics and status, they're superficial, it's obvious if you know anything about women. If you have any experience with the site or if you have any great ideas, could any of you give an easy way to subtly show (gotta play the game) that money is not an issue? I believe this will draw me many more responses from hotter girls.

Thanks y'all!

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to attract gold-diggers or be a provider? Also if you were a firefighter it would turn chicks on, but engineering not so much.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the last poster.

When I was on there mOney was not an issue. It was never brought up or flaunted. I just worried about what messages I was sending and what pics I ha up. My income level wasn't important, and I anything I'd rather give off the perception that I'm not wealthy but that's just me. I like to keep things low-key and make sure the chick is just wanting some dyck and doesn't have other motives, like getting into my bank account

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
This is a great way to scream beta provider or I want a gold digger!

But if that's you, photoshop yourself with a nice ass mansion and a Bugatti or some other high end car.

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically want the most messages and shots at meetups on my profile as possible. Gold-diggers don't interest me in the slightest, then again I know I'm not going to spend any real money on these girls. I just want some sex on the side since during the week I have no time to meet any women, so I want some good meetups.

If what you guys say is true, think I will just experiment without implying money at first and if attention is low I'll up the ante. Whatever, it will attract girls I don't want long term, but I'm out of practice so I'm gonna gun for some experience. Time to figure out this retarded internet dating thing.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you just want azz and not a relationship, flaunting your money will just complicate things I think. Id rather go out with the girl knowing the only reason she wanted to be with me is based on her attention to me, which signals to me that she wants to give me the sex I want. If you dangle a money carrot in from of her nose there's the chance that some chicks will go out with you NOT just because they're attracted to you, and may end up stringing you along for the pvssy until they get their claws into your bank account.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
indicating wealth to a female, is like a female saying that her vag is really tight and that it definitely works on an online profile. sends the wrong message.

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
22 and wealth hahaha. sounds like the other troll threads
well, I completely support myself and have no debt (thanks mom and dad!). Don't wanna get into it bro, I'm know that I'm super lucky and I admire anyone who hasn't had it as easy as me. BTW if I'm 50 I'm not wealthy, but relative to 22 year olds, I'm f*cking wealthy bro.

Espi said:
I use match.com...but what I've been doing lately is sending them an email complimenting them on their photo(s) and asking them to meet me for a drink on a specific day and time and place; I then ask them to reply back with their number because I don't like to message back and forth, and I say that I'll text them to stay in touch; ...then I close the email with, "If I don't hear back from you I wish you the best."
I like this approach, it's casual and to the point. Not to mention easy. Just spam the one message to all the hot girls. Obviously photos and looks will still matter a ton.

There is absolutely no way I am signing up for POF now though. Went on to search my area before I signed up just to see what was out there, and I kid you not, I knew the girl on the second page. F*cking crazy b*tch. Probably the craziest girl I have ever talked with. She's hot, and she made her profile look legit. She seems like an extremely family friendly, nice, interesting, and sexy girl online. In person this girl is on the **** coaster like you wouldn't believe.

I didn't know anyone else on the site, but her...and she is the most insane person I've ever met. I don't want to generalize everyone on there, but this scared me away from POF completely. The online game is such a fake community. I mean, I was going to go on and completely fake my personality to get laid, why wouldn't she? The site lost all credibility IMO after seeing this.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ve got a good laugh out of Mr.AFC's post.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
O.P. Simple solution.

You have money.

You want to show chicks on a free dating site your money.

You want to bang as many chicks as you can on POF.

Chicks on POF dig Tattoos.

Spend your money by getting a tattoo of a 100 dollar bill on your c0ck. When you meet them tell them you want them to blow your "money". :up:

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
A little trick: sign up to match.com for a month, search for the hottest chicks, "favorite" your chicks (you can store up to 250 women profiles), and in the last week or so of your subscription, spam the hell out of the chicks that you favorited using the same email formula...with a slight twist: "it's my last week/day/whatever on match.com....etc. etc. " Even better if the last week of your subscription starts early in the week, so by the time you've spammed, say, 50 women, you might already have a weekendful of plates to spin.
I'm going to give this a shot. I'll keep you updated.

Naughty Ninja said:
O.P. Simple solution.

You have money.

You want to show chicks on a free dating site your money.

You want to bang as many chicks as you can on POF.

Chicks on POF dig Tattoos.

Spend your money by getting a tattoo of a 100 dollar bill on your c0ck. When you meet them tell them you want them to blow your "money".
A d*ck tattoo! Genious! I should have thought of that! I'll be irresistable:crackup: :crackup:

zenaddict

Don Juan
Reaction score
@op

if you got money and want chicks, go to a brothel, we are doing here the other way, we expect women to worship us for free

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is the dive bar of dating sites.
Check out okcupid if you get the chance. Sorry OP if a little off subject.

crossedup said:
well, I completely support myself and have no debt (thanks mom and dad!). Don't wanna get into it bro, I'm know that I'm super lucky and I admire anyone who hasn't had it as easy as me. BTW if I'm 50 I'm not wealthy, but relative to 22 year olds, I'm f*cking wealthy bro.

I like this approach, it's casual and to the point. Not to mention easy. Just spam the one message to all the hot girls. Obviously photos and looks will still matter a ton.

There is absolutely no way I am signing up for POF now though. Went on to search my area before I signed up just to see what was out there, and I kid you not, I knew the girl on the second page. F*cking crazy b*tch. Probably the craziest girl I have ever talked with. She's hot, and she made her profile look legit. She seems like an extremely family friendly, nice, interesting, and sexy girl online. In person this girl is on the **** coaster like you wouldn't believe.

I didn't know anyone else on the site, but her...and she is the most insane person I've ever met. I don't want to generalize everyone on there, but this scared me away from POF completely. The online game is such a fake community. I mean, I was going to go on and completely fake my personality to get laid, why wouldn't she? The site lost all credibility IMO after seeing this.

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't generally comment or answer questions on forums as there is often someone with greater knowledge who has already posted, but in this case I have significant personal experience and can relate to the OP's question.

I believe your background in engineering has definitely caused you to carefully evaluate what you're displaying, which is good. However, in this case it doesn't really seem to matter if your goal is just getting laid.

In my experience, I've put how much I make, over 100k per year, on my OkC profile and I did have a substantial increase in incoming messages, particularly from females with children. Keep in mind, I have no children, nor do I present an image of wanting them anytime soon.

In fact, I have pictures of me back in the Army with an M4, some of me racing motocross and a few of me flexing shirtless. This seems to be at odds with what a mother would want, but there is more to the story. Thus, I have come to this generalized conclusion:

Women without children do not care much about your income, education level or investments. They want a handsome, fun and dangerous guy to sweep them off their feet, and little else.

Inevitably, many of these broads date these types, who are often social winners but financial losers, get knocked up and are now poor single mothers. Where's the father? Probably knocking up other women and useless as a provider.

So, now that they have some life experience, a bit of partying behind them and a growing mouth or mouths to feed, they realize that a guy with a solid income is very desirable. Hence, the significantly increased attention I received when I displayed a high income.

I would say that I would get maybe one or two single mothers contacting me, to over five or six, per month. Naturally, being the nice guy that I am, I met and mercilessly slammed them out until I was bored of it, or they wanted to introduce me to their kids.

There were never any issues with "gold diggers" or them trying to get into my bank account, I think a lot of that is just movie magic. They wanted a fun guy who could provide a decent life, but alas, their two-legged baggage was too much for me. I don't think they realize that their worth as a potential life-partner is greatly diminished when another man's child comes into the picture.

Now I leave my income blank and let my sweet place do the talking regarding income. In conclusion, it doesn't matter, OP, as long as you only want to get laid and don't mind single mothers.

Also, Espi just gave you some great advice - take it.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been partially answered, but the best way to display anything is to do it half-subtly. Women prefer covert communication, so you don't say 'I make bank' in your profile or ask to be their sugar daddy. They can kind of see your affluence through what you're wearing, if you have a nice car, a nice pad, etc.

PS. Money has never been a deal breaker for me with girls I meet online - as far as getting laid goes - and I'm sure it can be a much bigger deal MAKER, but it's not required.

If you're going to showcase it, be subtle about it. Most guys I know who have money flaunt it way too much and it backfires. If you make bank, dress sharp, have a nice ride, just act like it's no big deal.

PPS. All people have issues, not just online. Get used to it. As for the STD assumption, you couldn't be more wrong.

PPPS. 'Golddiggers' get a bad rap cause they 'only want me for my money'. I have girls who only want me for my body and then go back to their rich boyfriends, should I feel bad too? As long as you slide it in, who cares?

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I really appreciate the advice, has been solid. You've all given me some great stuff to go by. I know exactly how I'm going to gameplan this now. Special thanks to Espi, Sik, and Muscleman.:up:

I've never done this whole online thing before and was clueless on this topic. Now that I've been given a roadmap, I just need to follow through and apply the advice.

Ok, time to f*ck some b*tches. Will keep y'all updated on my progress

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna revive this thread right here.

So far the online dating has basically been a success. I decided to just go with NN's method to go for the number on POF. At first I would receive replies on maybe 5% of the messages I would send out, but now I am getting replies on ~50% of my messages (added a picture of me after a workout, I'm about 6ft 200lbs, ripped, so that pretty much did it). Have received 5 numbers as well in this 1st week, and over 50 messages in the last 3 days. 1st girl never replied to my text, and I blew it with 2 of the others by being overly aggressive and sexual with my texts. These next 2 seem like stronger numbers and I'm gonna try to go on dates and ease off on the sexuality a little.

One problem is that I have nearly completely wiped out my region on POF, and I live in a decently large city. I keep seeing the same girls over and over. This kinda sucks because I wasted a lot of messages on the hotter girls with my worse pic. I may switch sites since I'm having greater success now.

For the most part I have just been doing copy/paste, but I have gradually become ultra confident with this online sh*t, and I am begininning to add my own flavor to it. I'm really proud of one of the numbers I grabbed today (will text tomorrow). She didn't give the number when I originally asked but responded with some bullsh*t "I barely know you" stuff. So I countered with a few of my own messages of my own. Her interest still appeared to be pretty high. Then I asked her if she'd rather play email ping-pong or have me she show her the time of her life. Well, she was rather pleased at my decisiveness and my unwillingness to give in to her stupid online games.

So when they reject your # offer once, do not always say "next" if things look like they can be salvaged. Of course, I have not texted her yet, so this is not yet proven.