SoSuave.com

Articles

Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet


Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2013, 08:35 AM   #1
JdelaSilviera
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 555
JdelaSilviera is a splendid one to beholdJdelaSilviera is a splendid one to beholdJdelaSilviera is a splendid one to beholdJdelaSilviera is a splendid one to beholdJdelaSilviera is a splendid one to beholdJdelaSilviera is a splendid one to behold
If you want a really cute girl, you must meet her through friends

How many of you agree? In my opinion, and from what Iīve seen if you want to fvck or date a really cute/hot girl/women you must meet her through friends (or work college etc) The point is that it will be terribly difficult through cold approach.. the odds are against you...

The girls that are open to cold approach, specially at clubs and the ones you are able to bang are usually really slutty (so itīs dangerous for your health).... and most of the times UGLY.

Thatīs why the best good looking guys, also go for the pigs in clubs... they know itīs almost impossible to land cute girls... and I mean 6 or plus, because you know how much entitled they are

Whatīs your view..
JdelaSilviera is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
Darth
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 24
Posts: 1,467
Darth has a brilliant futureDarth has a brilliant futureDarth has a brilliant futureDarth has a brilliant futureDarth has a brilliant futureDarth has a brilliant futureDarth has a brilliant futureDarth has a brilliant futureDarth has a brilliant futureDarth has a brilliant futureDarth has a brilliant future
I can't agree. Attraction is everything. People meet alone all the time. Meeting through friends may make dating easier but it is just one of many ways to meet girls IMO.
Darth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #3
DonDiscovery
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 45
DonDiscovery is on a distinguished road
yeah, i call bull****.

the standard of women you can get thru cold approach depends on how good your cold approach is.

the standard of your cold approach will depend on a number of factors
1. looks (TO SOME EXTENT. I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH)
2. status (real or perceived)
3. game

I've seen guys who are not aware of the seduction community cold approach and kiss close 8s and upwards with ease because they naturally had these 3 factors.
DonDiscovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #4
Bokanovsky
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 1,455
Bokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond repute
I think there's some truth to that. Girls who are hot get hit on by random strangers all the time. Because this kind of attention comes easy to them, they don't appreciate it and generally regard guys who approach them in such fashion as low value ("there has to be something wrong with him if he has to resort to hitting on random women..")

Also, in our culture, women are trained to regard strangers with suspicion. As an outsider, you have a much lower chance of getting her interest as compared to someone who is already pre-qualified as a result of being part of her social circle.
Bokanovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #5
Social_Leper
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London
Age: 25
Posts: 1,603
Social_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond repute
No. That kind of thinking becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Don't limit yourself.


p.s Cold approached a HB9 on Thursday got me somewhere.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202629
__________________
The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.

Cityboy: Tales of an aspiring Don Juan in the heart of the City
Social_Leper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #6
zekko
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 54
Posts: 6,692
zekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDiscovery
I've seen guys who are not aware of the seduction community cold approach and kiss close 8s and upwards with ease because they naturally had these 3 factors.
My friends and I used to go out and try to pick up girls all the time when we were young men, and that was 30 some years ago. It's just the natural thing to do when you're younger. The seduction community seems to think they have come up with a new concept and invented pickup, but nothing could be further from the truth.
zekko is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #7
YAboi
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Age: 26
Posts: 683
YAboi has disabled reputation
false generalization
YAboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #8
Plutoman
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kansas
Age: 23
Posts: 500
Plutoman is a glorious beacon of lightPlutoman is a glorious beacon of lightPlutoman is a glorious beacon of lightPlutoman is a glorious beacon of lightPlutoman is a glorious beacon of light
Definitely not true.

Dating a girl now that's very good looking, at least a solid 8 (personally, more of an 8.5 to a 9), great personality and good christian values. Met her while she was on a girl's night out (with 3 other girls, they went home around 10 that evening, they aren't a party group), got along very well with her friends, and got a phone number and then a later date with her.

And it's been on from there.

It may not be easy, and it may not be a quick process, but it is definitely possible. I've heard the suggestion a few times to try happy hours - find the girls that don't go out to late night parties at bars, but instead just go grab a drink after work with a few friends.
Plutoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #9
PairPlusRoyalFlush
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 5,602
PairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond repute
You can do a lot better through social circle game than in the club, true, but you can still do ok in the club. Obviously the higher smv you have the better, in both situations.
__________________
"When a woman does or says something that doesn't make sense to you, it's not that 'women are illogical' or anything else but the simple fact that they're bullsh!tting you."
PairPlusRoyalFlush is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:04 PM   #10
Crazystarf
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Age: 21
Posts: 112
Crazystarf has disabled reputation
It's easier to meet someone cute through a social circle (as the chances of success will be higher), but you can definitely do it from a cold approach.

Chances are, the best time to do a cold approach (assuming college), is to do one while she's studying or lunchtime; it won't work if she's moving around of if she's still in class.
Crazystarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:11 PM   #11
zinc4
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,313
zinc4 has a brilliant futurezinc4 has a brilliant futurezinc4 has a brilliant futurezinc4 has a brilliant futurezinc4 has a brilliant futurezinc4 has a brilliant futurezinc4 has a brilliant futurezinc4 has a brilliant futurezinc4 has a brilliant futurezinc4 has a brilliant futurezinc4 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdelaSilviera
How many of you agree? In my opinion, and from what Iīve seen if you want to fvck or date a really cute/hot girl/women you must meet her through friends (or work college etc) The point is that it will be terribly difficult through cold approach.. the odds are against you...

The girls that are open to cold approach, specially at clubs and the ones you are able to bang are usually really slutty (so itīs dangerous for your health).... and most of the times UGLY.

Thatīs why the best good looking guys, also go for the pigs in clubs... they know itīs almost impossible to land cute girls... and I mean 6 or plus, because you know how much entitled they are

Whatīs your view..


puss% alert...puss%alert.....i just met 2 cute girls today...and totally random...up your game
zinc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #12
Mike32ct
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Age: 39
Posts: 4,078
Mike32ct has a reputation beyond reputeMike32ct has a reputation beyond reputeMike32ct has a reputation beyond reputeMike32ct has a reputation beyond reputeMike32ct has a reputation beyond reputeMike32ct has a reputation beyond reputeMike32ct has a reputation beyond reputeMike32ct has a reputation beyond reputeMike32ct has a reputation beyond reputeMike32ct has a reputation beyond reputeMike32ct has a reputation beyond repute
The best looking ones (I ever pulled) I met via cold approach on vacation. Peak was HB8.5.

Locally, cold approach females have been cr@p lol. But I think it's a function of where I live. If you live in or near a major city, it may be better.

I think if you want a cute AND decent quality female, social circle is preferred. To that end, I agree.
Mike32ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #13
sageproduct
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago
Age: 22
Posts: 996
sageproduct is a name known to allsageproduct is a name known to allsageproduct is a name known to allsageproduct is a name known to allsageproduct is a name known to allsageproduct is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdelaSilviera
The girls that are open to cold approach, specially at clubs and the ones you are able to bang are usually really slutty (so itīs dangerous for your health).... and most of the times UGLY
Not true. If you cold approached, you would know
sageproduct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #14
VladPatton
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NYC
Age: 41
Posts: 2,733
VladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond reputeVladPatton has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, sir, I agree 100%.
__________________
Amount of fücks given: Zero
VladPatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:42 PM   #15
evansblue
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 171
evansblue is a name known to allevansblue is a name known to allevansblue is a name known to allevansblue is a name known to allevansblue is a name known to allevansblue is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokanovsky
Girls who are hot get hit on by random strangers all the time.

Contrary to popular belief, hot girls do not get "hit on" all the time (at least in my experience). That's a myth. Most guys don't have the confidence to approach them under the influence of alcohol, much less during the day sober. They might give some eye contact, or point them out to their buddies, but that's usually as far as it goes. I've been day gaming for quite some time now, and have never seen a guy cold approach. Literally, I can't think of one exception. The only approaching I see comes from drunk guys in a crowded bar setting.

The super hot girls are usually the most insecure because most guys have trepidations about approaching them. The reason the girls in the 6-8 range have the biggest egos is because they aren't as intimidating to guys and get approached a lot more often. For me, a 7 is usually more difficult to pull than a 9.

A girl's ego is not defined by how hot she is, it's based on how many guys she's aware of that want her.

Sneaking into a girl's social circle is usually something I try to avoid. It's a silly game I've seen play out many times. The hot ones will usually absorb the attention from their admirers in their immediate circle and then turn to an external guy from another circle to date. It's sort of a barometer to see what their "market worth" is. Women compartmentalize their social world. Their follower guy friends are in a different bracket from the guys they want to date. To the inexperienced, this line can be blurred and that's how they fall into the friend zone. They don't understand that a woman has the control in a situation where men are competing for her attention. That's why it's best not to "enter" her world. You will never be top dog in that environment. It's filled with male admiration, desperation, pedestal behavior, c0ckblocking, etc. The way you separate yourself from it is by not being apart of it. You subconsciously communicate that you are high value by sticking to your world and not concerning yourself with those antics. It's a major turn on to women and it evokes curiosity because your world is foreign to them. They already know everything about theirs. It's boring and predictable. As much as they like being in the spotlight, it's lonely to them because these aren't the guys they want.

Last edited by evansblue : 02-24-2013 at 10:31 PM.
evansblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #16
Bokanovsky
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 1,455
Bokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond reputeBokanovsky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Social_Leper
No. That kind of thinking becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Don't limit yourself.


p.s Cold approached a HB9 on Thursday got me somewhere.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202629
Not really. All I saw in that post was you spending a great amount of effort trying to set up a first date with a snotty woman. You can say that it go you somewhere after you f-close, which you are still a long way from.

By the way, I'm not saying that it's not possible to meet hot women through a cold approach. But it's much harder than it would be in a social circle. That's just how it is.
Bokanovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #17
Crazystarf
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Age: 21
Posts: 112
Crazystarf has disabled reputation
Quote:
The super hot girls are usually the most insecure because most guys have trepidations about approaching them. The reason the girls in the 6-8 range have the biggest egos is because they aren't as intimidating to guys and get approached a lot more often. For me, a 7 is usually more difficult to pull than a 9.
Are you sure about this? The reason that the super hot girls don't get approached often (and the other guys not approaching her) is that most guys assume she's probably been approached by tons of alpha-males already; not really surprising since hotter girls are likely to have higher standards.

I've seen your point of view from time to time, but I've seen the complete opposite happen as well, so take it as it is.
Crazystarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:15 AM   #18
JdelaSilviera
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 555
JdelaSilviera is a splendid one to beholdJdelaSilviera is a splendid one to beholdJdelaSilviera is a splendid one to beholdJdelaSilviera is a splendid one to beholdJdelaSilviera is a splendid one to beholdJdelaSilviera is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike32ct
The best looking ones (I ever pulled) I met via cold approach on vacation. Peak was HB8.5.

Locally, cold approach females have been cr@p lol. But I think it's a function of where I live. If you live in or near a major city, it may be better.

I think if you want a cute AND decent quality female, social circle is preferred. To that end, I agree.

Thanks for your view mike! I think the place where you live, plays a big role.. specially if you go out to places where is "everybody", hitting on random girls is not very good to your image. From my experience, also, only "losers" girls, are available to being picked up at bars... girls with a moderate social life have lots of things going for them, lots of guys chasing so they wouldnīt even bother to look at a stranger.

Also itīs very different being a teenager or early twenties... from the rest. So kids who are 19 20, saying they met cuties through cold approaching thatīs just normal.. and easy...
JdelaSilviera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:42 AM   #19
Social_Leper
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London
Age: 25
Posts: 1,603
Social_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond reputeSocial_Leper has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokanovsky
Not really. All I saw in that post was you spending a great amount of effort trying to set up a first date with a snotty woman. You can say that it go you somewhere after you f-close, which you are still a long way from.

By the way, I'm not saying that it's not possible to meet hot women through a cold approach. But it's much harder than it would be in a social circle. That's just how it is.

Whatever man. If it makes you feel better to believe that self limiting garbage then so be it, but it's clear you're simply using it as an excuse for inaction. What you do with your time is your business brother.

And effort? Zero emotional energy was expended on getting from A to B. All the texts I sent took place when i was doing other things (hanging out with the boys, watching a film, etc).

I wasn't sat in a dark room writing equations on my wall trying to figure out the best combination of phrases to get her out on the date.

What you did right there is put yourself in my situation and project your reaction to her responses and yeah if you struggle with game then dealing with a girl like that would have taken effort. For me it was like joking with my little sister. Effortless.

One of my exes, probably the hottest chick I've pulled and ironically before I even knew or understood game, was super cold for the first ten minutes. That's just how it is with a lot of the super hot ones. You can adapt without being supplicating.

There's nothing 'beta' about using humour and playful indifference to disarm stroppy women. It's just another level of game, which is necessary to achieve the mastery over women that we're all here for. You would do well to learn.
__________________
The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.

Cityboy: Tales of an aspiring Don Juan in the heart of the City
Social_Leper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:21 AM   #20
Gunner26
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London
Age: 22
Posts: 312
Gunner26 is a jewel in the roughGunner26 is a jewel in the roughGunner26 is a jewel in the roughGunner26 is a jewel in the rough
I'm not completly sold on this way of thinking. I think it's easier to get a cute girl from friendship groups and such, but not the only way. Saying this I am still at university, the majority of hookups do occur within friendship groups, or with friends of friends.

I believe you're saying it's the only way because it is easier. It is easier to build rapport because you both have the same friends, and you'll likely have at least something to talk about, you're also more likely to see them frequently, which always helps.

The amount of people I know though, the 'naturals' if you can call them that, don't really get with friends that much, but on complete randoms, or girls they've spoken to maybe once before briefly.

Gunner
Gunner26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

The DJ Bible

What's New

Articles

Quick Tips

Hall of Fame

Romance Tips

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.