Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminists...

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally, I try to avoid stuff like this, as it's often just not worth it. But sometimes, I can't help myself.

--Link is broken due to censor, replace the asterisks with the 'b' word.
http://*****magazine.org/post/subur...a-list-of-their-favorite-feminist-celebrities

"3. Mindy Kaling: When I asked my students if they ever watch The Office, a few of them had only seen handful of episodes. However, they all know who Mindy Kaling is. One of my sophomore students noted, "It is so refreshing to see a young woman of color who is not ashamed to be normal-sized and who is also super funny." (My students are the smartest, huh?)"

"It is so refreshing to see a young woman of color who is not ashamed to be normal-sized and who is also super funny."

"not ashamed to be normal-sized"

"normal-sized"

*sigh*

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-c...-levitt-late-show-with-david-letterman-09.jpg

I accidentally came across that site, while doing sparknotes for a paper I have to write. That's how EASY it was to get to. Ridiculous. I don't even want to look at the site.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can make a Titanic out of those legs God fockin' damn it.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists.

*shakes head*

The only thing would be worse than "normal sized" is "plus sized" or "comfortable with her own body."

They are all excuses as to why women don't need to be thin, dress nicely, or otherwise put any effort into making themselves look good for men.

Again, I just love society in the 50s, 60s, and 70s so much. It was a man's culture and everything was designed to make things maximally enjoyable for MEN, including smoking sections and hot waitresses with short skirts on airplanes, encouraging women to be virgins, making it socially unacceptable for women to do anything other than teach and do secretarial work (encouraging them to stay home and raise families).

It was just awesome in every possible way. Anyway, yeah that is a pretty disgusting picture. Her knees, my gosh. She should stick to radio.

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt know the new definition of "normal-sized" is "****ing disgusting pig."

You learn something new on SS EVERY FRICKIN DAY! Yay!

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Men need to stop apologizing, cowering and flinching around feminists. That's the problem. If all men would loudly and proudly shame these fat pigs without apology things would change.

Most men today are afraid of women. I see it every single day.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea who Mindy Kaling is - but a quick google of her resulted in a woman that doesn't look like a fat whale to me...

She is ugly as fvck though...

Which is harder to fix...

As far as feminist, ugly women, fat women, women who annoy me, and/or women I'm not attracted to - - - I don't give a fvck what they do with their lives, and therefor don't spend my time worrying about such nonsense....

Better to focus on the ones who I'm attracted to....

You can't fix the world cupcakes...

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Men need to stop apologizing, cowering and flinching around feminists. That's the problem. If all men would loudly and proudly shame these fat pigs without apology things would change.

Most men are afraid of women

and this is only getting worse

they believe they SHOULD be afraid of women

Mindy is a disgusting cow whose snarky/sarcastic humor exists to masquerade her ugliness....any women who defends her is beyond hope...a man who defends her is a brainwashed faggot.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

+1.

Keep on preaching that, brother, everywhere you go. We need to wake enough men up so that critical mass for change is reached.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
For a 21st century American female, that is normal.
Yup...

In 20 years - American's (as a whole/men+women) have increased in size by roughly 15 lbs! In 40 years, it's 25+ lbs.

We are getting bigger as a society.

And it's not hard to see why.

Lots of people/corporations/governments benefit from a society of lazy cows who's soul purpose is to consume and create more cattle (offspring) to consume on an even greater scale.

I doubt this trend will continue though. I just don't see how it can. The bubble has to burst eventually. One way or another.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Pleasantly plump", "healthy weighed", "a real woman", "a natural woman", "Rubenesque", "big boned", "plus sized", "big girl", "curvy", and others that slipped my mind all = fat with an option package of ugly.

The first ones to protest are the fugly ones and the skinny ones with fat friends.

And do me a favor, feministas...stop telling men where to stick their kawks.