I don't want to live on this planet anymore

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the weekend I have become acquainted with a group of people.. well aquantined is a strong word, made aware of is more like it, that the guy just got out of jail lol, and to get back at his friend who snitched on him to go to jail, ****ed his friend's (pretty hot) sister lol AND his girlfriend.

So now the dude whoose sister got ****ed gets mad and tells the probation officer that he suspects (rightfully) that the dude is ****ing up and needs to be checked up on, so the parole officer goes by the dudes house, drunker than cootie brown, can't pass a breathalyzer or a drug test.. they don't even send the dude to jail lol. they basically tell him dont' do it again. so now the dude is more pissed off so he goes over the dudes house and threatens beat up the friend who told on him.. lol this is live from the trailer park right here fellas.

and i mean, these dude are older than me these aren't dumb teens these dudes are in their 30's.

but my point to all this is, these dudes, both of them, losers as they may be, are getting laid. they go out, the **** women, good looking women. i can tell the guy who ****ed the sister and the GF has a little game i can tel by the way he talks and felon as he is, he isn't completely stupid you can tell he was educated somewhere at sometime but i mean guys... this is it. this si your competition. and you can't beat this **** out lol.

WTF man, get off your ass and get out there. that's the only difference between you and these guys. they suck. just about in every faucet in life and are ****ing hot 25-26 yo's beucase they put themselves out there. get out there. stop over analyzing this ****. hypergamy? **** hypermany neither of these dudes have jobs. they dont' even pretend to want to get jobs.

what i really find funny however is that in all this, the dude who got his GF ****ed, really doesn't give a **** about that. he's more concerned about his sister getting ****ed than his GF. i mean he's not happy with her but he isn't having a nervous breakdown about it, didn't even break u p with her.

I'm not by any means saying you shoudl say **** life and **** ambition, but as pook said perfect is boring. get out there man. get out in the real world talk to real women. get real feedback. get real ***** lol.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
haha nice post BB but that's what makes playing the game so frustrating.. it's the fact that so much of our competition is like the guy you described: an uneducated prison scum with little game, little looks, and little much of anything going on for him. How are you supposed to compete with someone that you seem to have so much advantage over, when it all falls on the whim of some girl.

Stories like this one are exactly what makes it so frustrating dealing with women. You can read all about the DJ Bible, listen to advice from older, more experienced guys, get a wardrobe overhaul, and be a pretty damn good looking tall guy with a great education and job and still you'll lose out to this prison convict who somehow manages to bang his friend's gf and sister! like wtf!

it doesn't matter how good of a free throw shooter you are, it doesn't matter how many hours you practice shooting free throws, or how many you can hit in a row, if you are afraid to attack the rim and draw a foul to get to the free throw line.

in a sense, ignorance can be somewhat bliss.. the guy is literally too stupid to realize how stupid he is lol. so he just says **** it. and it works. yeah he's not marriage martierla bnut these women aren't trying to marry him. they go out and they want some **** lol. he's not bad looking he can make you laugh, and he's there.

that's the problem the vast majority of the guys on this site have. they are waiting to hit this nirvana like balance where **** just comes to them, as in women coming to them and it won't happen. you go to get out the house. do ****, do new **** that involves you going new places and meeting new people. actually talk to people. go get real live feedback from real live women not ****ing blogs and articles. take feedback on what you need to work on, but you got to get to the foul line to be able to shoot free throws. no one gives a **** how good of a shooter you are if you dont' put yourself in a position to shoot.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Good post, but I'm going to agree more with Brad.

Yes, in theory, our competition is sh$t. These are guys that crawled out of the sewer. No argument there.

The problem is that it's an oversimplification to say that "Mr. Responsible" is better THEREFORE he SHOULD pull hot a$s at LEAST as easily as the abusive ex-con or guy on parole.

As a Mr. Responsible, I can assure you it doesn't work that way.

The point of your post "Get out there and try" is solid. I agree with that 100%. And yes, to the extent Mr. Responsible uses his "superiority" to boost his confidence, good!

But I never compare my "lay count" or "HB numbers" to the violent bad boy. I can't.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Good post, but I'm going to agree more with Brad.

Yes, in theory, our competition is sh$t. These are guys that crawled out of the sewer. No argument there.

The problem is that it's an oversimplification to say that "Mr. Responsible" is better THEREFORE he SHOULD pull hot a$s at LEAST as easily as the abusive ex-con or guy on parole.

As a Mr. Responsible, I can assure you it doesn't work that way.

The point of your post "Get out there and try" is solid. I agree with that 100%. And yes, to the extent Mr. Responsible uses his "superiority" to boost his confidence, good!

But I never compare my "lay count" or "HB numbers" to the violent bad boy. I can't.
I'm not saying you should compare or that you shoudl in any way shape or form resemble this loser.

I'm saying that getting laid in america is not some herculean 12 tests of time task as some make it out to be. The **** really isn't hard. and the vast majority of the time the reason you aren't getting laid.. at ALL.. is beucase you aren't really trying to get laid or you aren't trying to improve the things you need to improve on to be desirable by the opposite sex. if all you can do is get girls to go on dates with you but you can never close, you aren't doing something right. beucase women are ****ing lol. and the standards of which most attractive women will **** arent' as high as some make it out to be.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if a dude has enough confidence to attempt to kill someone or rob a bank that they have enough confidence to pull a female. Con man is a term which actually means a confidence trick.

But the message is absolutely correct. I must tell you I been on this forum a lot for the past two weeks. The reason being is because I haven't been out in the field and I finally finished my MBA program. So until I get a job I will be spending a lot of time at the crib. But this is a good thing because I have a girlfriend and I don't want to put my self in certain situations.

Some people here post a lot on the site but they are gaming girls. Instead of posting the forum asking questions what to do why don't you go to the mall and bag another breezy to be on the roster.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look at this forum, it's usually stacked up with guys viewing Friday and Saturday nights. That says something about whether guys are really out there in the field.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but my point to all this is, these dudes, both of them, losers as they may be, are getting laid. they go out, the **** women, good looking women.
This is why I've never bought into the idea that you have to be one of the top 10% elite guys to get laid. It simply isn't true. I know guys here will say that this guy is some kind of alpha because he was in jail or whatever but that's nonsense.

Sometimes there are some attractive girls in the poor "trailer trash" areas. My theory is that it's because they don't pig out on food much because they aren't used to having much of a food budget. Unfortunately, my guess is that I wouldn't touch these girls with a ten foot pole if they are attracted to the losers you are describing. They're probably just finding their own level.

So Brad and Mike, if you meet girls who prefer guys like this, just write them off as not being worth your time. It's sad sometimes, but that's just the way it is.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Over the weekend I have become acquainted with a group of people.. well aquantined is a strong word, made aware of is more like it, that the guy just got out of jail lol, and to get back at his friend who snitched on him to go to jail, ****ed his friend's (pretty hot) sister lol AND his girlfriend.

So now the dude whoose sister got ****ed gets mad and tells the probation officer that he suspects (rightfully) that the dude is ****ing up and needs to be checked up on, so the parole officer goes by the dudes house, drunker than cootie brown, can't pass a breathalyzer or a drug test.. they don't even send the dude to jail lol. they basically tell him dont' do it again. so now the dude is more pissed off so he goes over the dudes house and threatens beat up the friend who told on him.. lol this is live from the trailer park right here fellas.

and i mean, these dude are older than me these aren't dumb teens these dudes are in their 30's.

but my point to all this is, these dudes, both of them, losers as they may be, are getting laid. they go out, the **** women, good looking women. i can tell the guy who ****ed the sister and the GF has a little game i can tel by the way he talks and felon as he is, he isn't completely stupid you can tell he was educated somewhere at sometime but i mean guys... this is it. this si your competition. and you can't beat this **** out lol.

WTF man, get off your ass and get out there. that's the only difference between you and these guys. they suck. just about in every faucet in life and are ****ing hot 25-26 yo's beucase they put themselves out there. get out there. stop over analyzing this ****. hypergamy? **** hypermany neither of these dudes have jobs. they dont' even pretend to want to get jobs.

what i really find funny however is that in all this, the dude who got his GF ****ed, really doesn't give a **** about that. he's more concerned about his sister getting ****ed than his GF. i mean he's not happy with her but he isn't having a nervous breakdown about it, didn't even break u p with her.

I'm not by any means saying you shoudl say **** life and **** ambition, but as pook said perfect is boring. get out there man. get out in the real world talk to real women. get real feedback. get real ***** lol.
Hate to rain on your little pet talk, but you are missing the forrest for the trees. If you have access to drugs, f*cking [low quality] hot women is dead simple. In fact, it's as simple as breathing.

Visit just about any ghetto in America and you will see the most repulsive-looking excuses for homo sapiens screwing hot women. Why? Because they are drug dealers. Women who are into drugs will spread their legs for a free fix like you wouldn't believe. And you don't even have to be a drug dealer. You just need to have drugs. I've had women in clubs approach me asking if I had coke. Obviously, no one's going to give away coke for nothing, so the bartering implication was clear.

If you are a straight edge dude who doesn't want to get involved in the drug scene, as I'm assuming most people here are, you automatically have a huge disadvantage when it comes to picking up strippers, bar skanks, massage parlour girls and other assorted lowlifes. This has absolutely nothing to do with putting yourself out there. You just don't have what these women want.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Hard to compete with that bad boy and his trashy targets haha
the sister actually isn't all that trashy. i think that's why the dude is so pissed.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep nose candy works :)

Reaction score
Hilarious post BackBreaker. It takes all kinds in this world. While I'm certainly nowhere near as haggard and scummy as the guys in this story, I've known some busted looking ambitionless ninjas pull some high grade ***** every once in a while. Adopting a mindset of putting women second (third, fourth?) can do wonders to your appeal. Hell the ex-con's priority was getting back at his snitch friend, the girls were the means to and end!

To Bokanovsky, being clean doesn't automatically disqualify you from the majority of strippers, bar skanks, masseuses, and other lowlifes as you put it. Strippers are just girls with a unique 9 to 5 job, chicks at bars are not all slvts maybe they just don't want to stay home, I don't know about massage parlor girls as I haven't been. Now if you are just talking about pulling your typical crack/meth head junkie, why would any self-respecting man want to attract a woman like that in the first place?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aint $hit men get aint $hit women to f*ck

you just said he ****ed the sister and girlfirned, then you said trailer parks

I rest my fuking case

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
if all you can do is get girls to go on dates with you but you can never close, you aren't doing something right. beucase women are ****ing lol. and the standards of which most attractive women will **** arent' as high as some make it out to be.
No kidding my brother. It does become problematic however when you aren't the walking, useless scum of the earth.

backbreaker said:
This is why I've never bought into the idea that you have to be one of the top 10% elite guys to get laid. It simply isn't true. I know guys here will say that this guy is some kind of alpha because he was in jail or whatever but that's nonsense.
I guess "alpha" means different things to different people. I've seen garbage pull 9's like you wouldn't believe as well as rich guys.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the mistake most smart men like us get caught up into is thinking that good girls, or even hot girls or whatever, always have good intentions.

I mean think about it. There are times us men want to have a LTR. But there are some times we just want to **** and chill. From my experience women, especially before they hit 28-29 are no different.

In short, you aren't going to get anywhere comparing yourself to this guy because you are doing so based on the merit of long term partner material, but i seriously doubt the girls are looking for long term partners. but just to **** and chill? **** he can do that lol.

this is random as **** lol but i'm sitting here in Starbucks working and i've been listening to this dude behind the counter try to game this very avg looking girl that works there with him for like 45 mins now and it's taking every thing in my power to not get up and say bro stop lol. I mean **** this girl isn't' even hot and this dude is just BETA game to the max. apparently she went on a date last night and the dude is trying to back door a date beucase the girl said that the guy treated her like **** and she keeps going out with guys that treaet her like **** and the guy is like well you keep going out with jerks, see if you would let me take you out to a nice restaurant.. i wish the DJ bible came in pamphlet form lol

I don't know why guys think that this tired ass BETA game works. I mean the ddue isn't ugly if he would just shut the **** up and be mysterious i bet dollars to donuts she'd be interested. the more he talks the more she isn't interested.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the purposes of pick up, hypergamy doesn't mean that most quality man is picked for a relationship by girls. Hypergamy only postulates that women choose to fvck a smaller percentage of men who have the best appearance and who are the most outgoing and bold.

In most of these case I've seen, these guys are better looking than given credit for and almost delusionally confident and bold and usually with 5-7 years of the females age, and the girls aren't all that good looking if you're objective.

No one that knows how women really are actually believes women choose the best quality men or that women are really looking for relationships.

Besides, it sounds like in this case the guy was in a looser social circle and fvcked his friend's GF and his sister. It's not exactly like he targeted them in a cold approach.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
BB it sounds like you are advocating guys get out there and fvck these low quality american broads. Women who pick these types of guys are equally as low class as the guys they are with. Get out of there... really get out of there as in AMERICA... get the hell out of there and go abroad to find some quality women who were not raised to respect criminals and western philosophies and ideals.

I was sitting in a typical low class chinese restaurant yesterday. There was a guy and a girl sitting a few tables down from us and my wife overheard them talking. From what I observed, the skinny, nerdy dude was trying to get the girl and she seemed to be trying to convince him that she wasn't interested (this is what I saw). My wife informed me that it was infact, the girl who was trying to get the guy to dump his current gf and go for her. She was listing all her traits as a wife and he was telling her that she was too rich for his tastes and wanted a down home girl who cooked and cleaned. He was friendzoning her. She was hot.

This is the kind of bs that America doesn't want you to know about. Men need not game women outside of america-sphere.

U

user43770

backbreaker said:
it doesn't matter how good of a free throw shooter you are, it doesn't matter how many hours you practice shooting free throws, or how many you can hit in a row, if you are afraid to attack the rim and draw a foul to get to the free throw line.

in a sense, ignorance can be somewhat bliss.. the guy is literally too stupid to realize how stupid he is lol. so he just says **** it. and it works. yeah he's not marriage martierla bnut these women aren't trying to marry him. they go out and they want some **** lol. he's not bad looking he can make you laugh, and he's there.

that's the problem the vast majority of the guys on this site have. they are waiting to hit this nirvana like balance where **** just comes to them, as in women coming to them and it won't happen. you go to get out the house. do ****, do new **** that involves you going new places and meeting new people. actually talk to people. go get real live feedback from real live women not ****ing blogs and articles. take feedback on what you need to work on, but you got to get to the foul line to be able to shoot free throws. no one gives a **** how good of a shooter you are if you dont' put yourself in a position to shoot.

Spot on, brother.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what the point of the entire thread is.

Hollow encouragement, and people dreaming of easy ways again.

People, whether you are a drug dealer, or a CEO, being able to fvck a hot chick at a moment's notice is a skill that takes years of practice, thinking, reading, and trying.

And even in the end, you will fail embarrassingly at times. Whenever I see these shortcut threads or "epiphany" posts, I have to pinch myself to not believe in this bullshít.

OP has probably good intentions, and it probably helps if "you put yourself out there", but the main point is wrong...

Come on, people. Do you think there are not enough drug dealing potheads out there who can't get laid?

Heck, Warrior posted the "selective perception" bias just yesterday. We tend to SEE only the eccentric junkies who can get laid once in every blue moon and we generalize and idolize them.

They're no different. Being junkies don't automatically make them DJ's ... It's a different skill entirely, and there's only one way to hone it:

1) Theory, 2) Practice and 3) Feedback

This forum can help you wiht 1) and 3) ... But you need to get yourselves out and do some 2) Practice.

This thread unfortunately misses the mark... I wouldn't bullsh!t anyone by saying "hey, look , all those Master-chess players are bums with no money, so, because you have money, you should be able to play better chess than them... Just get out there and get a board!"

Wrong.

The only way to beat a Grandmaster in chess is to play better chess. There's no correlation to "being better in life" , or "being more responsible".

That's just selling a lie.

So if you want to be a better DJ than these people OP is mentioning, be a better DJ than these people. And you know how to do it... Because there's only one way to play the game. 1) Theory 2) Practice and 3) Get Feedback. Keep your eye on the ball, and compare one thing and one thing only, if you have to make a comparison: Bang power. Focusing on anything else ( like their social status ) will miss the point and it won't make you a better player. It'll just give you excuses to blame the world.

Cheers, everyone, happy NYE, tomorrow.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually BB is spot on the money with what he's saying, if you have tats come across as a thug and have the balls to say what you want when you want and are semi decent looking, then guess what you are gonna pull some serious tail.

This may be fine and to be honest getting tail is good but really is that all there is to it ? Getting tail ? As a person who has his head on right I can pull tail ... yea its no where near what these low life thugs can pull but I know in 100 years time no mother fu(ker on the planet will know who the fu(k I am and how much tail I pulled ............... BUT If I apply myself to something ..... Fu(k it can be anything then maybe in 10 or 20 years time after I've done my masters done my phd ............. maybe I'll get written into the history books.

And just maybe ............ maybe I won't be another random name on the births and deaths certificates held in some old archives long forgotten.

Think About It !!!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
I don't know what the point of the entire thread is.

Hollow encouragement, and people dreaming of easy ways again.

People, whether you are a drug dealer, or a CEO, being able to fvck a hot chick at a moment's notice is a skill that takes years of practice, thinking, reading, and trying.

And even in the end, you will fail embarrassingly at times. Whenever I see these shortcut threads or "epiphany" posts, I have to pinch myself to not believe in this bullshít.

OP has probably good intentions, and it probably helps if "you put yourself out there", but the main point is wrong...

Come on, people. Do you think there are not enough drug dealing potheads out there who can't get laid?

Heck, Warrior posted the "selective perception" bias just yesterday. We tend to SEE only the eccentric junkies who can get laid once in every blue moon and we generalize and idolize them.

They're no different. Being junkies don't automatically make them DJ's ... It's a different skill entirely, and there's only one way to hone it:

1) Theory, 2) Practice and 3) Feedback

This forum can help you wiht 1) and 3) ... But you need to get yourselves out and do some 2) Practice.

This thread unfortunately misses the mark... I wouldn't bullsh!t anyone by saying "hey, look , all those Master-chess players are bums with no money, so, because you have money, you should be able to play better chess than them... Just get out there and get a board!"

Wrong.

The only way to beat a Grandmaster in chess is to play better chess. There's no correlation to "being better in life" , or "being more responsible".

That's just selling a lie.

So if you want to be a better DJ than these people OP is mentioning, be a better DJ than these people. And you know how to do it... Because there's only one way to play the game. 1) Theory 2) Practice and 3) Get Feedback. Keep your eye on the ball, and compare one thing and one thing only, if you have to make a comparison: Bang power. Focusing on anything else ( like their social status ) will miss the point and it won't make you a better player. It'll just give you excuses to blame the world.

Cheers, everyone, happy NYE, tomorrow.
I'm surprised I can't rep you again. Such good stuff from the post above.

If the prerequisites for getting laid was being the absolute best ideal man (Perfect 10 body, 7 figure income, a 40 laws of power type personality)the most manliest man in this forum wouldn't get laid.

You have to remember girls love to get laid too. Even when they have easy pickings they still have that need. It also depends on what a woman is looking for at a certain point in her life...hell, in her week. Right time and right place, you don't have to brag to a woman about how much you make. She could automatically be attracted to your look from the get go. You could have good social chemistry. You could be funny. It also depends on the quality of the woman too.

Implying that being rich and well off will guarantee a lay is silly. Sure, the supposed rich "alpha" could be with her, but if he doesn't know how to stand up for himself and "put it down" on her she's going to be looking elsewhere. Several years ago I was the "elsewhere" guy...and I avoided screwing her. Too much drama.

Besides, I'm sure the sister wasn't planning on getting into a relationship with the dude, maybe just a few lays. The brother probably should have minded his own business and let his sister be a big girl and make her own decisions.

Maybe we shouldn't be focused on these "low class" guys getting laid more than us? Maybe we should be more focused on ourselves?