Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I suck at online dating. Please help!

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I signed up about 3 months ago and had a good feeling about going on there to meet some girls. I took my time to write a good profile as well as my pics. I looked at a lot of girls and read what they had to say. I felt a connection and felt we had things in common when i read their profile. I sent out lots of messages to over 90 girls. To my dismay, I recieved nothing back. I was shocked and terribly disappointed. It is very disheartening to log in and see no messages in my in box everytime I log in.. There was one. the original sign up email that made me mad when I only see 1 email. After my 95th message I finally had one back to tell me that she wasn't interested. That hurt my feelings. I switched up my profile to make it more funny. Sent out more and got nothing. About on my 120th I got one back. I was happy. I read the message and it only said "LOL" I wrote back to her trying to engage her in a convo but she never wrote back. She ignored my 3rd 4th and 5th attempts. This continued on and finally had another message. This girl said I looked too serious and needed to smile more and needed to be out. So I went downtown and had strangers take a pics of me like I was having fun and dong fun stuff. I wrote up another profile and posted the pics. Got a couple replies but the girls didn't write me back after they wrote me back the first time. I did get a couple actually written to me but the profiles were of beautiful women that the pics looked scanned and the grammar was poor. One wanted me to help with her financial problems and I felt it was some sort of scam. Then I just sent out messages to anybody to see if I would get any in return. This one big fat asian girl wrote back and we talked for a few messages but then she quit replying. I tried to write back to her twice but got ignored. I wasn't interested in her at all because of her looks but it was stilll nice having someone to chat with. She had a big face that looked like a basketball but after no replies i might of hung out with her if she wanted to.
I was feeling down and then looked to see what other guys on the site looked like and they were nothing special. Most of them were ugly fat or dorky looking. A few were ripped and looked like douche bags so I guess they were getting messages. Most of these guys were average looking so are they all getting ignored too like me? I didnt feel so bad after looking at them but geez I wish someone would write to me. It's really demoralizing logging in everyday and writing hundreds of messages to get nothing back. I wrote individual ones to each girl then i just sent the same ones to each of them hoping they would return my message. What am i doing wrong? is it what i am sending or my about me? I changed it 5 times now and my pics 3 times. what can i do to get girls to be interested tenough to write back? Do girls only write back to guys they are interested in or what? They all say they want a funny nice guy and they don't give me the time of day. They seem nice on ntheir profile but when I asked the why dont they write back they seem rude. They ignorre my first message but write back when I tell them why cant they write back. I've gotten frustrated to the point where I do that now So please help me so i can get something going. thanks.

Starkwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is, if you're not getting any numbers or dates offline, you won't be getting any online either. But all these guys think that they will be getting all kinds of chicks because they go on a dating site. Most women have options, and they use dating sites to "upgrade" what they already have or are already getting offline, hoping to maybe get something better online. They don't date or talk to guys that are not up to their standards, in which most of those guys aren't who are active on the sites. So, if they don't find what they are looking for, they just wait until they do. They don't take the site seriously at all, and neither should you. The fat and ugly chicks are desperate to find a guy but they get tons of messages from loser guys too, which gives them a big ego boost, so they feel they can "upgrade" too which is why they don't message you.

The women judge you on your pics, and if they like what they see, they might read your "about me" that you wrote. If you look like crap in your pics, you won't get any replies. Offline, they can get a better picture of who you are instead of just seeing a handful of your pictures. That is why I always say, the average guy should spend more time offline instead of online because most women will pass you online if you are below average.

You wasted three months of your life on a dating site and have nothing to show for it. No numbers or no dates. Instead of wasting your time online, you should spend your time acquiring better social skills where you can converse with women and men as well, because you can make friends, get a good social circle, and also help you get a better job which will improve your life. You should also work out, gain some muscle, or lose weight if you need to, so you can gain confidence and become a better man. Sitting online waiting for messages that will never be returned is a waste of time, so you should go out and get off your computer and improve your life all around. Because you will find success that way, not what you are doing now.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can't be the real Rascal dude.

Your little brother got your account?

Or were you just a keyboard jockey this entire time?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh1t, my dumb ass didn't read the date.

My bad Rascal99v, I usually agree with your ideals, and I could tell this was completely out of character, that's why I checked the thread again.

As for the person who bumped this, is this not evidence of SoSuave's intentions?

Progression, Improvement, and Self-awareness?

We can tell the transition from when he posted this and the way he's posting now that he's using the game to his benefit.

Is it bad that he went from "Chump to Champ" as you said, or are you implying a:

"Once AFC always AFC" kind of deal here?

My earlier posts were just as AFC, and the time span for me was only about a year. Transitioning through that year my game improved so much that I can't even believe the person I used to be.

This thread is two long years old.

Edit: I don't mean to get in between any personal beef that's going on here. That's not my Forte.

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Starkwell said:
The fact is, if you're not getting any numbers or dates offline, you won't be getting any online either. But all these guys think that they will be getting all kinds of chicks because they go on a dating site. Most women have options, and they use dating sites to "upgrade" what they already have or are already getting offline, hoping to maybe get something better online. They don't date or talk to guys that are not up to their standards, in which most of those guys aren't who are active on the sites. So, if they don't find what they are looking for, they just wait until they do. They don't take the site seriously at all, and neither should you. The fat and ugly chicks are desperate to find a guy but they get tons of messages from loser guys too, which gives them a big ego boost, so they feel they can "upgrade" too which is why they don't message you.

The women judge you on your pics, and if they like what they see, they might read your "about me" that you wrote. If you look like crap in your pics, you won't get any replies. Offline, they can get a better picture of who you are instead of just seeing a handful of your pictures. That is why I always say, the average guy should spend more time offline instead of online because most women will pass you online if you are below average.

You wasted three months of your life on a dating site and have nothing to show for it. No numbers or no dates. Instead of wasting your time online, you should spend your time acquiring better social skills where you can converse with women and men as well, because you can make friends, get a good social circle, and also help you get a better job which will improve your life. You should also work out, gain some muscle, or lose weight if you need to, so you can gain confidence and become a better man. Sitting online waiting for messages that will never be returned is a waste of time, so you should go out and get off your computer and improve your life all around. Because you will find success that way, not what you are doing now.
Useful post.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I bet a lot of you feel stupid now!!!