Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe there is no such thing as happier abroad

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
All guys have it hard anywhere.

After I witnessed countless number of European guys get rejected at the club in Europe, I began to realize,

women are women universally,

they have all the power,

they decide which guys they want and which guys they don't want.

There is no such thing as happier abroad.

Us, Italy, Mexico, Asia, Spain whatever,

Girls are girls, period, and they act the same way globally.

Regardless of race,

women are women, and their behavior is the same.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are starting to understand! Except "women" don't have "all the power." Attractive women have the power ;) As do rich men. Ugly women have no power at all. Men with low social status don't either. "Game" will up your rating 1-2 points (or lower it 1-2 points if you have "anti-game"), so it can't be discounted.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True but it is a matter of degree. It might seem subtle but think how many fat and rather unattractive American women there are who are ageist and shooting down men who are even 2 rungs or more higher in attractiveness than the females are.

I don't know how it is in Europe but I imagine there are less fat women, they are not so ageist, and maybe not so flakey.

I'll never make excuses for women, but you could argue that men are the same every where too. No matter how much better the woman are someplce compared to the USA, men will always oversupply the "market" with d!ck.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
True but it is a matter of degree. It might seem subtle but think how many fat and rather unattractive American women there are who are ageist and shooting down men who are even 2 rungs or more higher in attractiveness than the females are.

I don't know how it is in Europe but I imagine there are less fat women, they are not so ageist, and maybe not so flakey.

I'll never make excuses for women, but you could argue that men are the same every where too. No matter how much better the woman are someplce compared to the USA, men will always oversupply the "market" with d!ck.
Stagger Lee very true, the one thing about Europe is that there are no fat women here, virtually none. I've seen 3 tops in my time here.

I don't know why this is, maybe they don't eat as much here or they do more walking,

but the standards in USA are alot lower than Europe since everyone is competing for a fattie.

But, its very difficult to pick up here from what i've seen and experienced.

I got lucky and got 2 dates, but this is the exception, not the norm.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of hot girls undervalue their rating/don't know how good looking they are. And, guys may rate girls differently - one guy's 6 could be another guy's 8, just through preference. There are a lot of factors.

End of the day, circumstances are EVERYTHING. it's a numbers game - always be ramping up the numbers. Number of approaches, number of plates. More is always better in this case.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is well-known that much of Europe is exactly like the western world in terms of the dating scene. No surprise here.

tommy

Reaction score

After I witnessed countless number of European guys get rejected at the club in Europe, I began to realize,

they have all the power,

Regardless of race,

How ridiculous! Like in other words, women are either naturally born wild animals even interbred with rabbits, or women naturally are demons wearing human flesh! You're making women literally look non-human.

Or like in other words, too, women need to be in excess of 400 pounds to have a heart.

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score

they have all the power,

Regardless of race,

If you aren't happy without a woman, you'll never be happy with one.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why Europe is mostly better for dating?
there are 11million more women in Russia than men. (yay for me)
women are not as fat and hit the wall later, this leads to competition among women to look, dress, eat, etc better.
(if you ever wondered why Euro chicks dress so well)
the women I know/meet are very open and not auto entitled
any woman who is not HWP here knows her value is low and take the low value guys

I simply refuse a second date if a chick doesnt measure up.
Coffee date: redhead 41yo in America she is a HB7.5 a real "catch",
here she was a HB6 about 15lb overweight

a genuine "nice girl" ready for a LTR.
nexted

example, my date for last/this weekend, the 44yo (divorced no kids)
http://s32.postimg.org/52d5q1shx/1647279_2.jpg

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on what your looking for. Personally I wouldn't be looking for a mate in a night club. A fvck possibly but not a mate. The actions/opinions of club girls mean very little to me.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western european girls are exactly how american girls are (according to what you write here), eastern european girls are getting sick from the plague catalyzed from facebook and social networks.

Polish girls 10 yrs ago were a blessing, 5 yrs ago were pleasable to deal now they are barely less annoying and stressful than western ones, say thank you to ryan air, facebook and smartphones.

If you guys are planning an expensive trip in Europe just for women, take my word and save your money.

If your travel is comfortable thanks to cheap flights, enligh spoken, safe country and so on then forget it, someone arrived before you and really made his best to ruin the market.

The "edge" you're seeking exists only in places not easily accesbile from the masses of western guys, Im talking about eastern european countries outside the european union where english is not widly spoken, there are no cheap flights and so on, forget capitals in general.

Trust me cause I've been one of those guys that stormed those places when they were still good and can tell the difference now.

Also dont forget women that go to live abroad in western europe and us, creating an imbalanced gender ratio first or even worse coming back and "teaching" the girls at home.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Disagree, refer to my other post about the whining Asian guy.

Fact:
European guys have problems with European women.
American guys have problems with American women.
Chinese guys have problems with Chinese women.

European guys have no problems with American women.
American guys have no problems with Chinese women.
Chinese guys have no problems with European women.

People like things that are different and interesting. How many foreign girls do you find sexy? Probably all of them, and you'd give a foreigner an easier time then a woman from your own culture who has to follow and adhere to your rule set. A lot of guys consider my wife to be a low 4 in China but here in Canada, she is easily a high 9 or 10. I have absolutely 0 problems with my wife as I don't conform to her culture and ,thank god, she doesn't conform to mine.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my @sshole is not racist, but t'is abit homophobic

this thread sounds like a bunch of Nazi crap, which now automaticaly invokes Godwin's Law