Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting documentary about modern sexuality

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Norwegian women are extremely alluring and attractive...unfortunately the country is militantly feminist...in norway men are literally 'the enemy' to most women...you can see this in the dismissive tone of the women in the video

...notice how incredibly closed off and cold the women are in the video...the feminist professor is off the charts in her contempt..her words 'the full burden of this enterprise'....she called him a provider ha!.

...this is where 'liberating women sexually' is a great farce....this is just making women into men which is a laughable disaster...women will always seek resources through sex while men seek pleasure...women can never be men they will only become more unhappy and miserable which we see all around us.

notice they say the women want 4-5 partners, while men want 18-20...what they don't say is that the women's partners must double in wealth and power with every partner or the woman becomes very unhappy and depressed...women use sex to barter for position.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelievable the difference between the norwegian women and the american one, I guess tons approximately.

On a serious not, it didnt need a research to find out that men are less tollerant regarding sexually promiscuous women and the reason for that.

Ridiclolous however when women say that they would be satisfied to have just 5-7 sexual partners in their life time, I guess that number is doubled before they tunr 21 especially in norway.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the "equality" video, is very interesting how in denial the norwegan scientist is about the studies showing clear innate differences among sexes, suggesting prenatal hormone levels as the responsible.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear SXS,
It really is a worry....Three of my Kids have been to Uni and all did Social Sciences...The same rot,my Son was torn to bits because in a Tutorial when they were asked if they would help a teenage girl in a Supermarket if she could not reach an item,well of course you would,but No that's the wrong answer,go to Jail,pay $200...amazing...Find an Asian Woman,not over there but a retread in your own Country,there are are heaps in the big Cities,the rough edges will have been ground off her and Particularly if she is a Mainland Chinese you will not get any of this crap!