SoSuave.com

Alpha Male Attraction Secrets

Video - 7 Simple Scientific Tricks to Have Any Woman You Want

How to Be the Bad Boy Women Love


Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > The Mature Man
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
kimberleah
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 39
kimberleah can only hope to improve
For all men that justify cheating through "its my nature I cant help it"

This thread is probably pointless considering the number of royal assholes I see on this site but I gotta see it anyway.

(My boyfriend has an account on this site and showed me some questions and I peeked around...so thats how I found this site if you're wondering)

I see it said so many freaking times on these forums where men cheat on their spouse that really has fulfilled all their needs and they justify their behavior as "I cannot help it its within my nature" and then hide it from their spouse/girlfriend.

As someone with an education of evolutionary biology and psychology I gotta say you all of full of sh** and are insanely selfish and thats why you cheat- yet dont have the balls to admit thats the true reason why.

Women are biologically wired to be golddiggers. Fact. Women over millions of years of human existence, have evolved to prefer men with resources (today resources means money but throughout most of human history resources meant other things like food, hunting skills that lead to food, status that led to more food, I could go on and on but thats the jist). Women who chose men with few resources were more likely to die and their children were more likely to die. This is why women seem to prefer men with money.

I would bet the men out there that frequently say 'I cant help cheating its in my nature" would not like the same thing dished out from a woman's biological tendencies. Since your nature sucuumbs you and you cannot overcome it because you are oh-so-helpless-and-tied-to-it....how about women just sucuumb to their nature and only date men with resources? This would result in 20% of the male population getting sex with tons of partners and the other 80% of you rarely getting it and scrambling to be rich or famous to get the power to get sex. Im willing to bet 99% of men would degrade women ruthlessly forever if we did this and call us selfish *****es. I see it on these forums all the time and ironically, often by the same men who use this "my nature" crutch to justify their selfish behavior.

Guess what? There are these things called brain cells that humans have that animals dont. Where you think beyond your evolutionary tendencies- its very hard for some of you so I sympathize- but try it.

So many women now are marrying guys that arent rich. Yeah some dont because they dont have the options...but I know tons of women who marry a guy who is financially stable but doesnt necessarily make alot of money. There are golddiggers out there, but there are less overall (depends on where you live, but with women working more we are not as financially dependent upon men)

Basically my argument is...if you want to use this excuse, accept that most women are going to be golddiggers then since apparently we live in a society where narcissism prevails. And you cant berate them or judge them...its simply "in their nature." If you cannot accept this argument and feel "its in my nature to cheat but women are selfish *****es for going for guys with money" you are the definition of SELFISH.

Thus, ends my rant.
kimberleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
goodfoot
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 390
goodfoot has a spectacular aura aboutgoodfoot has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberleah
This thread is probably pointless considering the number of royal assholes I see on this site but I gotta see it anyway.

(My boyfriend has an account on this site and showed me some questions and I peeked around...so thats how I found this site if you're wondering)

I see it said so many freaking times on these forums where men cheat on their spouse that really has fulfilled all their needs and they justify their behavior as "I cannot help it its within my nature" and then hide it from their spouse/girlfriend.

As someone with an education of evolutionary biology and psychology I gotta say you all of full of sh** and are insanely selfish and thats why you cheat- yet dont have the balls to admit thats the true reason why.

Women are biologically wired to be golddiggers. Fact. Women over millions of years of human existence, have evolved to prefer men with resources (today resources means money but throughout most of human history resources meant other things like food, hunting skills that lead to food, status that led to more food, I could go on and on but thats the jist). Women who chose men with few resources were more likely to die and their children were more likely to die. This is why women seem to prefer men with money.

I would bet the men out there that frequently say 'I cant help cheating its in my nature" would not like the same thing dished out from a woman's biological tendencies. Since your nature sucuumbs you and you cannot overcome it because you are oh-so-helpless-and-tied-to-it....how about women just sucuumb to their nature and only date men with resources? This would result in 20% of the male population getting sex with tons of partners and the other 80% of you rarely getting it and scrambling to be rich or famous to get the power to get sex. Im willing to bet 99% of men would degrade women ruthlessly forever if we did this and call us selfish *****es. I see it on these forums all the time and ironically, often by the same men who use this "my nature" crutch to justify their selfish behavior.

Guess what? There are these things called brain cells that humans have that animals dont. Where you think beyond your evolutionary tendencies- its very hard for some of you so I sympathize- but try it.

So many women now are marrying guys that arent rich. Yeah some dont because they dont have the options...but I know tons of women who marry a guy who is financially stable but doesnt necessarily make alot of money. There are golddiggers out there, but there are less overall (depends on where you live, but with women working more we are not as financially dependent upon men)

Basically my argument is...if you want to use this excuse, accept that most women are going to be golddiggers then since apparently we live in a society where narcissism prevails. And you cant berate them or judge them...its simply "in their nature." If you cannot accept this argument and feel "its in my nature to cheat but women are selfish *****es for going for guys with money" you are the definition of SELFISH.

Thus, ends my rant.

That is exactly what is happening, lol.
goodfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:48 AM   #3
SXS
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: BRAZIL!!
Age: 33
Posts: 445
SXS is a jewel in the roughSXS is a jewel in the roughSXS is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Basically my argument is...if you want to use this excuse, accept that most women are going to be golddiggers then since apparently we live in a society where narcissism prevails.

I think most men here have accepted that a long time ago, specially in this section of the forum. But things arent so simple like that. If all women were just straight out gold diggers, we would be living in a better world.

Quote:
And you cant berate them or judge them...its simply "in their nature." If you cannot accept this argument and feel "its in my nature to cheat but women are selfish *****es for going for guys with money" you are the definition of SELFISH.

If that is what do you think about men here, you are just misunderstanding the majority of the men here.
And we all are the definition of selfish. That is also our nature.
SXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
backbreaker
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: monrovia, CA
Age: 30
Posts: 10,472
backbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond repute
1. Shut the fvck up


2. I've been a member of this site for over 10 years.. i know this site, and most of the members that post here like the back of my hand, and i can with 100% certainty say that you pulled this post out of hte crack of your ass. That's not the sentiment of this site, show one post in this section that stats that it's okay for men to cheat beucase that's in your nature. you can't.

lol okay let me rephrase that, show me one non trolling member that says that.

this is more along the lines of what you re going to see on this forum

Quote:
Being bored is a very pathetic excuse to cheat on your wife. How about man up, stop being selfish, and see if things can be resolved first? Have some respect for yourself and everyone else involved.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpos...36&postcount=3


3. I also know you are full of **** beucse 80% of teh people on this forum don't believe i marriage lol.

4. the rest of you post makes absolutely no sense. WTF does women being golddiggers have to do wtih men being selfish and having sex with other women. there is no correlation of the 2.

in fact, it's the exact opposite; men who marry golddigers generally do so because they dont' have better options, thus they can't cheat. If a guy doesn't have enough game to either realize that he is married to a golddigger, or to not be able to find a better option to marry than a golddiger, you can't expect him to have enough game to pull off an affair.


good lord woman go make your BF a ham sammich and get the **** off this forum
__________________
“Feeling sorry for yourself, and you present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.”- Dale Carnegie
backbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:00 PM   #5
kimberleah
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 39
kimberleah can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXS


If that is what do you think about men here, you are just misunderstanding the majority of the men here.
And we all are the definition of selfish. That is also our nature.


Exactly why I will never ever commit to any man. Sounds stuck up- but I am a loyal, smart, kind person to someone I choose to be exclusive to. Since all men are selfish, then no man in this world deserves me long term.

I date but am picky about my boyfriends. Even then, I have boyfriends but dump them the second it gets boring or they start showing assholish tendencies. Current boyfriend knows that is in the future at some point. No, my standards for assholish behavior arent really even that bad. As long as I work hard to keep my figure I can do this the rest of my life.

Thanks for the replies. My girlfriends are astounded by my philosophy and the responses I get from men on forums like this just show what men really are (and how their boyfriends are in private or will be in the future once the novelty wears off).
When people are done responding Im going to show this forum to all my girlfriends.

They say if men had the same casual sex options, very few men would ever marry.
I say if women were smart and not so goddamn weak willed, none would marry because no man on earth is marriage material.

Yes I am a man hater- but I am right, arent I?
kimberleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #6
kimberleah
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 39
kimberleah can only hope to improve
Also youre wrong. Golddiggers dont marry men with no options. I wont even go into the post about that- most people on this site have no idea about evolutionary stuff.
kimberleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #7
Fatal Jay
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,163
Fatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud of
^
deep down you like guys like us

women wont admit it,you guys lie saying you want a sweet and kind guy

but your actions say you love the thrill and the challenge

trust me, your not going anywhere because your boyfriend has all the traits you love
Fatal Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
Robert28
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 994
Robert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud of
After reading your post, it is in my opinion that your boyfriend is a pu$$ywhipped faggot for staying with a girl that has your attitude. the sad thing is he is a member here and we will never know who it is. I'm sure it's one of those that always starts threads about "why does my girlfriend cheat on me every weekend and how can I get her to stop and love me? no I don't want to break up with her!".lol some "man" you got there.
__________________
Irony- women with fake t*ts want a real man.
Robert28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:05 PM   #9
kimberleah
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 39
kimberleah can only hope to improve
Some people that responded say yes Im selfish and cheat but still expect women to be golddiggers...I see men contradicting that constantly on this forum. There are individual differences though. No man on this forum will admit anyway that they cheat yet still expect women to not be golddiggers but there are DEF some posting here alot.
kimberleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:07 PM   #10
Robert28
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 994
Robert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud ofRobert28 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberleah
Exactly why I will never ever commit to any man. Sounds stuck up- but I am a loyal, smart, kind person to someone I choose to be exclusive to. Since all men are selfish, then no man in this world deserves me long term.

I date but am picky about my boyfriends. Even then, I have boyfriends but dump them the second it gets boring or they start showing assholish tendencies. Current boyfriend knows that is in the future at some point. No, my standards for assholish behavior arent really even that bad. As long as I work hard to keep my figure I can do this the rest of my life.

Thanks for the replies. My girlfriends are astounded by my philosophy and the responses I get from men on forums like this just show what men really are (and how their boyfriends are in private or will be in the future once the novelty wears off).
When people are done responding Im going to show this forum to all my girlfriends.

They say if men had the same casual sex options, very few men would ever marry.
I say if women were smart and not so goddamn weak willed, none would marry because no man on earth is marriage material.

Yes I am a man hater- but I am right, arent I?

boy I can't WAIT for reality to catch up with you.hahaha it's going to be SWEET. Mother nature takes her toll on EVERY woman, workout or not, you will get old and you will have less guys to pick from. you are not the exception, honey.
__________________
Irony- women with fake t*ts want a real man.
Robert28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:08 PM   #11
kimberleah
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 39
kimberleah can only hope to improve
I would never cheat while in an exclusive relationship. Actually thats my whole point of never fully committing to someone. If I had any thought in my head men could be faithful my attitude would be different.

Believe me, I have been tempted so many times. Ive had hotter men than my current boyfriend throw themselves at me when I was unhappy with them. Prime time to cheat. I never did?

I dont pretend to be perfect but when it comes to morals in relationships I am better than all you that respond. No man would not take advantage of the situation I described above- if you said you would resist a hot girl offerring free one time sex and your gf would never find out- you all would take it and if you say no- you are lying. However, I have continually done that....thus why would any man deserve me? Disloyal men do not deserve loyal women
kimberleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #12
kimberleah
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 39
kimberleah can only hope to improve
Sure I will have less options when I am older but honestly Ill tire down anyway. All the spinsters I know have and just dont bother to date. All the married women I know are miserable because all men are selfish pigs. Dont buy into the whole I need to be married and give men what they dont deserve.
kimberleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #13
SXS
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: BRAZIL!!
Age: 33
Posts: 445
SXS is a jewel in the roughSXS is a jewel in the roughSXS is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Exactly why I will never ever commit to any man. Sounds stuck up- but I am a loyal, smart, kind person to someone I choose to be exclusive to. Since all men are selfish, then no man in this world deserves me long term.

You are just taking it to an extreme. My father and my mother kept their relationship to this day. So did their mother and father. I'm positive that nothing like cheating would ever happen in their relationship. The problem is with this generation. Not with men or women.

Quote:
I date but am picky about my boyfriends. Even then, I have boyfriends but dump them the second it gets boring or they start showing assholish tendencies. Current boyfriend knows that is in the future at some point. No, my standards for assholish behavior arent really even that bad. As long as I work hard to keep my figure I can do this the rest of my life
.

You think. But the fact is, as you get older, the people you meet will have more and more bagagge. You just won't meet good men, single, childless and successfull at 40. You will meet divorced, bitter men and sometimes you will have to deal with exes and kids as well. It's no wonderland.

Quote:
When people are done responding Im going to show this forum to all my girlfriends.

Good.

Quote:
They say if men had the same casual sex options, very few men would ever marry.
I say if women were smart and not so goddamn weak willed, none would marry because no man on earth is marriage material.
Yes I am a man hater- but I am right, arent I?

There are a lot of men that are "marriage material" in the sense showing in the mainstream. But the odds are, you are never going to meet him, cuz he doesn't go out much, and if you do, you wouldn't like him anyway. So in a sense you are right.
SXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #14
Danger
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 39
Posts: 5,569
Danger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberleah
This....how about women just sucuumb to their nature and only date men with resources? This would result in 20% of the male population getting sex with tons of partners and the other 80% of you rarely getting it and scrambling to be rich or famous to get the power to get sex. .

It is probably pointless to respond to your post, but......Is this not the way it already is?

Are not 20% of the men already getting most of the action from women in their youth?

You have a degree, that's great. Tell us,

How many boyfriends have you had?
How old are you?
What is your partner count?
How many of those men were @ssholes to you?
How many of those men left you or used you?
Are you in a relationship now?


I think you may find that you are more selfish than you realize....I am interested in hearing the answers to see if that is the case or not.
__________________
Quote:
Ayn Rand: Reason can be fought with reason. How are you going to fight the unreasonable?
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:13 PM   #15
kimberleah
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 39
kimberleah can only hope to improve
Haha my boyfriend is the SWEET AND KIND GUY. Thus far anyway. He will change for sure- no guy is sweet and kind forever. I will ditch him then and I have told him all my past experiences and what I will do once he starts being "a man." He has met my exes who all confirmed I did this to them so he knows Im not lying when I say I dont tolerate being degraded and treated like an object. Sweet and kind men...They do not exist all have hidden agendas like you all state.

I dont think you all realize that when women continually see over and over again all men are selfish pigs they can do a magical thing...change their views and attitudes. Magical really.

My attitude is BECAUSE of all the crap you guys write on here. Experienced it daily and everyone told me I overanalyze...then discover this forum and literally- you all write exactly what others tell me Im crazy to think
kimberleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #16
zekko
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 53
Posts: 5,895
zekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond reputezekko has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I thought some of the guys on here were angry and bitter.

Honestly, there probably are guys out there who can't really help themselves from cheating. What's bogus is when they claim that they are that way because they are more "alpha" and masculine than other men.

Also, I would agree that women are hard wired to be attracted to men with resources. That's not necessarily the same thing as being a golddigger however. A golddigger doesn't care about the guy at all, only the money. A normal woman is attracted to the guy because he's successful. Women like guys who have their sh!t together - this is also known as being a man instead of a boy.
zekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #17
samspade
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 38
Posts: 3,031
samspade has a reputation beyond reputesamspade has a reputation beyond reputesamspade has a reputation beyond reputesamspade has a reputation beyond reputesamspade has a reputation beyond reputesamspade has a reputation beyond reputesamspade has a reputation beyond reputesamspade has a reputation beyond reputesamspade has a reputation beyond reputesamspade has a reputation beyond reputesamspade has a reputation beyond repute
__________________
I will not be a common man. I will stir the smooth sands of monotony. I do not crave security. I wish to hazard my soul to opportunity. - Peter O'Toole
samspade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:17 PM   #18
Danger
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 39
Posts: 5,569
Danger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberleah
My attitude is BECAUSE of all the crap you guys write on here. Experienced it daily and everyone told me I overanalyze...then discover this forum and literally- you all write exactly what others tell me Im crazy to think


Experienced it daily...... Does that mean you have had men cheat on you in the past? When in your life did this occur and what were the best traits about him? What was his job?
__________________
Quote:
Ayn Rand: Reason can be fought with reason. How are you going to fight the unreasonable?
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #19
Fatal Jay
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,163
Fatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud ofFatal Jay has much to be proud of
golddiggers are the scum of the earth

you ever notice golddiggers never grow old with a husband, most die without ever being married

this is your life you dumb broad
Fatal Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:23 PM   #20
PairPlusRoyalFlush
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 4,605
PairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberleah
Haha my boyfriend is the SWEET AND KIND GUY. Thus far anyway. He will change for sure- no guy is sweet and kind forever. I will ditch him then and I have told him all my past experiences and what I will do once he starts being "a man." He has met my exes who all confirmed I did this to them so he knows Im not lying when I say I dont tolerate being degraded and treated like an object. Sweet and kind men...They do not exist all have hidden agendas like you all state.

I dont think you all realize that when women continually see over and over again all men are selfish pigs they can do a magical thing...change their views and attitudes. Magical really.

My attitude is BECAUSE of all the crap you guys write on here. Experienced it daily and everyone told me I overanalyze...then discover this forum and literally- you all write exactly what others tell me Im crazy to think
Haha if your bf reads this site then hr had you pegged as a trashy, needy, narcissist a long time ago and is just using you for sex. Be sure to dump him once you find out he cheated lol.
__________________
"Hors belong to everyone and no one."- PRL

Bring back PlayHer Man with no conditions and a full apology.
PairPlusRoyalFlush is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

The DJ Bible

What's New

Killer Articles

Quick Tips

Hall of Fame

Romance Tips

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.