Payback is never worth it

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a continuation of the other thread below where the guy is asking for advice. This is a very long post and i don't want to steal the guy's thread so I am posting this here.

There are some here who think i'm a jerk,a nd that's fine, but some of the guys here who weren't here when I go there, dont' really know my story and I forgot that from time to time.

I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to figure out why that post has drawn my interest the way it does.. most cases like this I don’t bother because they are so point blank and easy to figure out but there was something to this that I could not put my finger on, but it really just hit a nerve which is why I’m so adamant about telling you not to touch this broad.

The reason I am so gung ho about this is that this situation you are in now.. is exactly, and when I say exactly, I mean to the fvcking letter, exactly what I had to deal with, in dealing with the girl who brought me to this site in the first place.

Because of my likeness to the story, I’m going to try a different approach in the hopes that this hits closer to home and I hope to god you can find the error in my ways and not make the mistakes I made… because I put myself through a personal hell dealing with this woman that no man deserves to ever go through.

To get this out the way now, the girls name is kat. That’s her nickname and to get around not calling her by her real name and not referring to her as this girl that brought me here all day, I’m just going to get that out the way now.

I met kat through a girl I was dating in high school. Kat and I actually knew each other from an earlier summer camp that we both went to. To make a long story short so that I can get to the point, the girl brokge up with me, kat started calling me more and more, we started hanging out, we even made out at one point. Then after I went into full AFC all star mode, she gave me the LJBF talk.

Me being a determined little ****er dammit I was gonna date this girl lol.l I picked her up from school every day. She was a senior and I was out of school. Everyday at 3:15 I was right there at her all girls school tot ake her ass home. Every once in a while we’d stop and get ice cream or some ****. Loven otes, gifts, all this ****. I tried it all. still persisted and she for what.. 8 months or so told SHE WASN’T INTERESTED in dating right now. I took her word only for her to find a guy and start dating him the night she met him. I was heart broken. If was this action on her part that made me originally come here in 2002. Crying like a little ***** lol, hurt, heart broken, the whole 9.

Anyway, I read this site for a few weeks and I came to the crystal clear idea.. dammit I’m not ****ing this girl why am I talking to her. So I told her to get bent.

So get bent she did and I moved on with my life. It was around a few weeks after this that my life changed in the most drastic way possible.. I ran into an old high school friend and we started hanging out and we were both techies and we started just building pc’;s for ****s and giggles and then one day I got the idea.. dude. Why don’t we like.. do this for a job lol. we bothed like to build very high end custom gaming rigs. So dammit off into the business world I went.

Now, I say the above to brag at all, but just to say, that when kat reached out to me, damn near 2 years to the day that I told her to get bent, a lot had changed in my life. When I met her I was a confused teen, 2 years later I was a young and budding entrepreneur. She happened to call me/contact me right at the time we started to really hit **** in gear. How she sniffed out that timing to this day I don’t know. I had just bought a new car a week before I heard from her.

Now, to boilermaker, this part is for you. And this is why I’m so ****ing hell bent on this guy talking to her. I had the same ****ing ideas as you have. **** check my post history. At that time I was a member of the site but I still had not, really… taken to the advice here. I thought I was different and no one here understood us and our unique situation. Pages and pages of debates on this **** still lie on this forum. So she writes me a letter telling me she wants to talk hasn’t seen me in a while. The girl is a true knockout, even today so of course. And honestly. She really isn’t a ****ty person. She’s a tad bland, she’s very materialistic, but she’s not a bad person.. she’s the person who actually checked my ass into rehab. So obviously I come here and me being the meticulous guy I am, I develop this game plan to seek my revenge on her / get some ***** out of the deal. Mind you at 20 I got all this **** figured out lol.
Everyone on this ****ing forum told me backbreaker.. look I’m going to tell you exact what’s gonna happen. She’s using you. For what we don’t know but she’s using you. Id dint’ want to hear it.
So anyway, we make contact, and she’s impressed with my business and stuff, we spend time together.. she calls me every night damn near , and slowly she sucks me back in. this entire time she is dating this guy who she met then, she still hasn’t broken up with him, but she’s basically pre branch swinging. The guy had issues. First, he wasn’t particularly good looking, his dad just happened to be loaded to the brim. Secondly, he had this bad habit of trying to kill himself. So every time he’d do this **** she would pop up at my house crying and we would talk about **** and hold hands and walk and **** and I’m like yeah she’s about to branch swing yeah *****! This **** goes on for what… 5-6 months. One day I basically took a day off work because I was 100% convinced she was ready to leave and I wanted to walk her through it. Of course she didn’t.
I would honestly say, at this point I was spending more tijme with her than her boyfriend was. She was over my house every other day. She knew where I worked would stop in and eat lunch with me. We went out all the time. We went shopping together. Sometimes she’d ask me to come over and watch a movie with her.. basically I was her boyfriend.. just without the *******s and **** lol.

That’s not even the worst part about it. The above is ****ed up how she played me, but what’s even more ****ed up, is not only did she not want to **** me, not only despite the fact that now I was a budding enpuranter who ran this kick ass company and had a nice crib, had developed al ittle game, had a nice car, I had my **** in order, that she still did not want to **** me, but she didn’t want anyone else to **** me either. That was the worst part.

Like, I had done enough, I knew enough **** here where I was doing cold approaches and getting numbers and ****. And every time she thought she was in serious danger of losing my attention she’d up the ante. She’d spend the night. She’d buy me a present. This ***** was cold blooded. One day I was going on a date with this very v ery cute blonde who I went to high school with and she calls me and tells me she has something she wants to talk to me about and me being head over heels for her dropped the date like abad habit, only for her to forget what she was going to say later that night. This **** went on for almost 2 years AFTER she re contacted me.

Even though however we aren’t ****ing and I can’t **** anyone else, everything else that boyfriends do I have to do that **** lol. I paid for a full year of her college. I bought her and herm om a computer. I paid for a friend of her’s casket who died in a car accident.

Lol now mind you my entire purpose of talking to this ***** again was to get back at her. Lol whose getting back at who? Because I assure you by now I’m’ not getting back at jack ****.

Now, a few months later I actually sale my company, and in what.. about a year and a half I actually do end up ****ing her.. quite a bit actually lol.. once I actually started listening to the guys here and taking their advice, funny how that **** worked lol.

But that was 3 years, about 10-15k and the bluest balls on the face of the earth later.

So, I beg you, and that goes for anyone here, don’t do what I did. Let the ***** go lol. let her do her thing. Don’t get dragged back into her ****.

lol do you have any fvcking conception of how much better my life would have been if i had just let the ***** go lol? i had the freaking world by the balls, i'm a good looking dude, i had more money then i knew how to spend, literally, and i actually had developed al ittle game, and my ***** ass is sitting here being lead around by the nose by a ***** who doesn't even like me. I remember sitting at home one night on a friday and thinking.. WTF? sitting here watching for this girl to call me, im' freaking 21 years old and i'm ***** wipped by a girl who i am not getting ***** from.

i literally had girls throwing ***** at me that i was running away from. i turned down sex basically from a girl who was very good looking one night beucase i didn't want to miss kat's call. that's a personal hell i don't wish on anyone. to be that ****ing wipped.

you think you want payback you don't, you want closure. you aren't going to get it.

If a woman contacts you out of the ****ing blue 2 years later, I guarantee you that it’s not beucase you were such a great guy that she had to find out what you are doing. She has an agenda. You don’t what to stick around and figure out what it is.

this **** isn't a game. this isn't dating theory 101. this is a guy telling you who has cried himself to sleep so many times he has lost count beucase he couldn't get the girl of his dreams to see why he is a catch, dispute the fact that everyone else saw it. this is a guy who thought he was trying to get payback but in the end was getting played back.

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
The agenda is pretty obvious usually. Money, rebuilding self-esteem, seller's remorse, and empathy. Never ever get back in contact with an ex that calls out of the blue after several years. I have not seen a single good case out of such occurrences.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But at the end of the day I know your thankful for her because you wouldn't be the man you are today without her.

Took me a year and a half to finally be thankful for a shtty relationship in the past.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
But at the end of the day I know your thankful for her because you wouldn't be the man you are today without her.

Took me a year and a half to finally be thankful for a shtty relationship in the past.
very true. you are correct. but still. would have had more fun without her in my life is my point.

JulieWatson31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for taking your own time and telling this part of your life.

Very interesting read and very true.