Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Thoughts on Day Game

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bear with me, but I don't refer to myself as a "Senior Don Juan" like my profile says, but I have been out there, tried different things, and got different results.

From what I've seen most of this daygame crap fails because you treat them like a wh0re. You talk to them for 5 minutes tops and expect them to give out their number to get effed. I don't know where this thought process that a PUA or a DJ can score any woman he wants came from, but face it, some women WON'T do it. They WON'T give their number to you no matter how good your game is. Women are aware of PUAs.

This is what a "theoretically successful" cold approach looks like:
You come up to her with this funny, witty opener, you guys talk for 4 minutes and thirty seconds, you exchange numbers, your texting game is phenomenal filled with tons of sexual innuendos, you set up a date, it goes GREAT, you f-close, and you now have a FWB/GF.

This is what actually happens if your cold approach works:
You come up to her with this funny, witty opener, you guys talk for 4 minutes and thirty seconds, you exchange numbers, your texting game is phenomenal filled with tons of sexual innuendos (given she replies), you set up a date (given she doesn't reject), it goes GREAT (given she doesn't flake), you f-close (given she doesn't strongly resist), and you now have a FWB/GF (given you effed her good). A month into the relationship she will show signs of craziness, turns out she is a BPD, daddy issue, attention wh0ring s1ut (given you're not 1% lucky). You dump her, you come on here and tell us how messed up ALL WOMEN are, then you blindly continue your cold approaches (given you haven't realized this cycle).

Veteran and experienced DJ's will say "duh" to this, but this is more for the newbies. The best way to get women to NOT flake on you (That I know of) is to meet them through social circles. They feel like they already know you since their friends say that you're cool. So start making friends instead of being that nerd that has read every seduction book.

And this is all GENERAL. I KNOW there are good women who will give their number and and s1uts that won't.

Does anyone think alike? Or have I been doing it wrong? Or do you just eff b1tches and not care?

TL;DR Cold Approaches fail because you're assuming she's a s1ut. And if she's not, she won't give out her number. Therefore, cold approaches attract s1uts.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with you, it's not easy to build social circles though. through the gym or whatever, lot of the guys in these social circles dont want to add extra sharks to the pool so will c0ckblock etc, yeah they'll invite you out to go sarging but they wont bring you into their social circle as if the girls are usually smart they'll have it arranged that the number of girls is severely lower than the number of guys for maximum attention.

i believe cold approaching works on people who are foreign, i.e. where i live i generally always avoid approaching any women who are born in this city.. we have a lot of international people coming over to study or work so they all have experienced that element of anxiety of 'i dont know anyone in this town it's hard to meet people' initially when they arrive so from what i've seen are more open to cold approaching, if done well.

yes a big element missing is the social proofing and i have to admit the return rate is very very low but i think that's more down to my level of game not being high enough yet as oppose to anything else, i think there's 1 rule for a random stranger and 1 in a social circle.. like if i dont meet up with the cold approach within 7-10 days the effect i had on the initial approach has diminished significantly.

i try to tweak what i can but im still too inconsistent. i think day game needs to supplement your night game. like it's weird, like it's socially acceptable to be picked up in a bar but during the day you're a weird stranger. i guess it's just the stigma you have to deal with and look at it as more of a complementary aspect to night game.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Geeze sh't crap! How about you smile at a woman and if she responds positively you approach her, and you don't approach those that turn away or ignore you. Success rate 100%, tried and tested.

Me thinkcus you boys are crazy, approaching women with no AI, over and over, making that same mistake, because doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of crazy.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a hard life. True, social circles are the way forward to easier lays. And an introduction from a mutual friend sets you up on a solid path to success.
Butthat also severely limits your options. What about these 7/8/9's you see daily and think about fvcking, think about saying hi to?
You will NEVER EVER EVER get these chicks in the sack unless you try.

Eventually youll find the interested ones - even if they are few and far between Backseatjuan is right there^^ Get the smile first , then go in. You seem to be taking rejection to heart bro, just chill with it.

If they arent interested - whats the big deal? at least you tried.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with social circles being better, more relaxed, and you are practically on a date when you do meet them. Example: You are out with several of your friends and you eye some chick. Two hrs later she is a mess because she can't hold her alcohol, so now you know. So yeah, social circle shyt is great.
However, there is always a green light if some chick somewhere finds you attractive. By all means go for it. In conclusion, both can be used for meeting women with social circles being better (in my opinion).

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your premise is way off. You must not have much experience building rapport with women if you think that. Here is how it really goes down:

You see a girl you think is hot

You open her and get her excited about you

You talk to her for a good 20 minutes

While you talk to her you seed something fun to do together

You either take her right there and then to do that thing OR you make the plan, then get her number

You screen her for a little bit under the guise of getting to know her to make sure she is the type you like...so you know she isn't crazy

You call her up the next day (if you want) and just talk story with her, keeping it light and no big deal

You meet up with her and either go for sex or take it slow or just make her a friend.

Then you stop beliecing the crap sosuave is selling that all women are sluts or *****es or feminazi's

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i cold approached my now wife at about what.. 9:30am at santa anita park. so no i don't agree with you.

i actually did some research on my dating life

Just about every positive relationship I had with a woman, came from a cold approach/day game.

now mind you over the years i've gone on too many first dates, well over 50 probably closer to 100. so i cannot include all of them. I'm only talking about the noes that i actauly took a real interest in

Positive Relationships

Millie- My wife. Cold approach

Amber- girl i plate spun then dated for a year and a half. Met at dillard's . Cold Approach

Crystal- Girl I met at a restaurant, we hit it off and I dated her for about 6 months. It ended but not in a horrible way Cold Approach

Lisa- Girl i picked up at a sports bar, smoking hot, went on a few dates with, really like her, but she hadn't completely gotten over an ex so i cut her lose Cold Approach

Catherine- actually a stripper that i picked up at a dance club, date is a strong word, we had sex and did coke together lol. but it was funCold Approach

Penny- ran into her, while she is somewhat.. bigger.. she' svery pretty in and i needed to bust a 3 year slump.. we never had anything really serious once i got better plates she got tossed, but we had fun. Social Circle

Heather- We were actually in AA together. if she had not relapsed i don't know what woudl have happened i really liked her. Social Circle.

Jennifer A- met her at a bar at del mar race track, we hit it off, went on a few dates, messed around for a few months, she wanted to be my GF and i just faded away. not a bad experience at all. Cold approach

Anita T- not only was this a cold approach, she cold approached me! red head, a cute face but an elite body, very pretty feet lol. we had really good sex. very smart. An atheist and we would have very long debates about religion. I found out she had a pill habit that wasn't 100% kicked and i bounced, but overall this wasn't a bad experience. great sex, she wasn't clingy and wasn't bat **** crazy. Cold Approach.

Anita C-
I met her while i was getting my car serviced at the dealership. Austrian, a little older than me, but a great rack like, seriously a great rack, recently divorced and very horny and her ex husband was rich and left her with a lot of money, an extra house and with nothing to do. she spoiled the **** out of me and i had my own money. i drove her extra BMW M3 like it was mine. i basically moved into he extra town house. used to take me out of town on vacations and stuff. she didn't even care if i was ****ing other girls. she knew we weren't gonna get married she was too old. once she found a man that was closer to her age i cut her lose. great relationship would do again lol. I'm like bible belt on this one every guy has to do this **** at least once. you can't beat it. and she could cook her ass off. like my grandma cook. she woudl call me and ask if i was hungry and just throw some **** together.. always made sure i had **** like fresh sweet tea, girl waited on me hand and foot. if she was 10 years younger i'd have put a ring on her finger with the quickness. Cold approach.

Desiree-
girl i met at a marina, talked her up, we went on a few dates, sex, went out. run of the mill. she was pretty boring but there wasn't anything particularly bad about the relationship. cold Approach

Anna-
Anther horse track girl, really quirky.. I liked her she was different. not super duper hot, about a solid hb6 but she had spunk and i liked that. didn't give a **** what i had just wanted to hang out. she would have a **** eating grin on her face if i took her out for ice cream at basket robins. which i did a few times beucase we both like basket robins. she moved across the country that was the only reason we stopped seeing each other. Cold Approach. '

Brianna- honestly her biggest issue i couldn't get over the fact she had the same first name as my little sister. that's an image i couldn't get out of my head. kinda needy, very loyal, also met this one at the horse track as well. she didn't really do anything wrong, but my now wife came along and once i decided i was gonna date my wife i cut her lose. Cold Approach

unknown lol- honestly.. i don't remember this girls name. the miami heat and the detroit pistons had came to little rock to play an ex. game. it was a Saturday, i went to the club that night and all the cheerleaders were there. everyone was looking at them and not talking to them and **** i said **** this **** lol, i picked the one i thought was the hottest, a short haired petite brunette, we danced, i had my mojo working, i'm working neg hits in perfectly, then probably the best game move i made in my life and this was spur the moment, right when she was eating it up i just disappeared and started talking to a lady friend of mine. that **** threw her for a 100% loop, she actually came and found me, asked if i wanted to go kick it with ehr after the club lol i ****ed the **** out of that board and never saw her again. **** was great. lol and she made pancakes in the morning. I took her to the hotel in the morning which happened to be like 2 miles from my house. easily my best pick up ever. **** wasn't even all that hard no one would talk to them they were "too hot" Cold Approach

Negative Relationships

Jennifer T- we worked together, she followed me everywhere. started inviting me to parties and ****, i went, we started hooking up, we dated, she not only cheated on me, she got ran through by the entier basketball team. and i have actually verified this it's a fact the entire ****ing team. then she came to work and bragged about it ot anyone that would listen. called me names for no other reason then i liked her. A really ****ty person with issues. she's now a meth head though i admit i did use her a booty call once i got my game down as i got a little older. Social Circle.

kat- http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198725 Social Circle

Beth
- met her at the bar where she worked. i found out she was married and didn't think about her again. she started hitting on me seriously, then invited herself over my house one night, we hooked up, then kept hooking up. one thing led to another she moved in my house for a few weeks beucase of an argument with her husband, she pooked a hole in my condom and got pregnant. she aborted but still that was close. certifiable. Cold Approach.

Amanda- met her while in AA.. i wasn't really attracted to her at first, she had the whole tat thing going on and i was dating my now wife. we grew on each other, as she is very serious about her recovery as was i. we started to hang out she was so damn needy, she was like hte girlfriend i wasn't'; ****ing she'd get *****y every-time i didn't want to sit with her or *****y every time my GF showed up with me to meetings or *****y when i didn't want to go out to eat with her. we'd go to the gym together and she'd do **** like stop by her house and take a shower then come out ad ask me a question, with nothing but a towel on.. and to date she might have the best body i have efver seen she knew what she was doing. she used to ask me **** like where are wee going and **** all the time. just clingy/needy. she required more maintenance than my wife /then GF did. eventually told her she had to go. Social Circle.

Gabrielle- a plate i spun who threw a glass vase at my head that i required stitches for once i told her i was leaving her for my now wife. Social Circle.. she lived 2 houses down from me.

Jackie- A girl that i have actually known my entire life, she's my little cousin's best friend. once she hit 18 she made it known to me she thought i was hot. she wasn't ugly at all so i gave her a shot. yeah onc ei tried to break it off she told me she was pregnant. even though i have never actually came when we had sex the 3 or 4 times we did. i paid her 1000 dollars just to go away basically. Social Circle

Stephine-A girl that I met while chilling with some friends at Sharky's in Vince Florida on the beach. this is the girl ht got me to start smoking crack lol.. i think that classifies as a bad. Social Circle

Michelle-
girl i wasn't even interested in having sex with, i met in AA, I work out and it's ovbiuos I work out, she had weight consciousness issues.. she wasn't fat in fact she was like 5'6 110 pounds. anyway, she made a couple of moves on me, i rejected them, so she told everyone i raped her lol. Social Circle.

I have come to the conclusion that there are 2 reasons why cold approach relationships tend to be better than social cirlce relationshps

1. because am not restricted to the people around me, my threshold of what i expect out of a woman is higher than it is when i am just meeting someone threw a friend and i have to take wht they give me for the most part. there are many more cold approach girls who after a date or 2 i knew this wasn't gonna work. however when you have to rely ion your social cirlce you have to pretty mjuch take whatever qualities they have and make that **** work for better or for worse. it's usually for worse.

2. when i am in cold approach mode, as you can see from the above, and that might be 1/4th of all the dates i went on i stayed busy at all times. when i am busy i come off as more attractive than i do waiting for someone to hook me up with someone.

Last edited:

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did any of you ever thought that maybe she might think you are criminal , trying to deceive her and kidnap her later?

Because that's what police was educating my school when going in foreign country , young good looking men aproaching people and being really fun.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with BB - nearly all of my good relationships have come from cold approach. I seriously just don't think the guys that ***** and moan actually do it, or are so new and uncomfortable they are not YET having success so they male up all these excuses and reasons why IT sucks to preserve their egos.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Did any of you ever thought that maybe she might think you are criminal , trying to deceive her and kidnap her later?

Because that's what police was educating my school when going in foreign country , young good looking men aproaching people and being really fun.

dont worry, we have liam neason to prevent that from happening.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow, this thread came back from the dead. Thanks for all the replies regardless if you agreed with me or not. The one thing I would love to do is to pull women using cold approach, believe me when I say that. I've tried cold approach on my first official plate and we are still seeing each other now, even though things are getting kind of rocky atm. That was about this very time last year. Now I have been trying cold approach ever since then and I got only 2 REAL dates off that, everything else was either flakes, clubs, or off of social circles. I was seriously doubting cold approach with my horrible luck over the summer, but I decided to continue with it. Now that I'm back in school and I am STILL not getting solid results - I'm able to get numbers, but it is physically impossible to bang phone numbers. And it's starting to get to me...

@backseatjuan: Yeah, it is possible I'm not conscious of my own body language when I attempt eye contact. I kind of don't feel comfortable with my smile...

@yuppaz: I've been doing cold approaches for about a year now. I don't constitute that as experience because I could have been doing it completely wrong. You're right. The girl is NEVER excited to meet up with me. I'm able to make her laugh and carry good convo's, but apparently that is not enough rapport.

@backbreaker: Wow, thank you for posting as much as you did. I feel like all the movies and all the advice I've heard is just one inch away from what I am lacking. I have virtually no approach anxiety, I feel completely comfortable with talking to women, but I feel like I am being friendzoned within the first 2 minutes of talking to them... Even if I ask for the number sooner rather than later. I have been experimenting with observing if women are into me, but the problem is that I am saying/doing the wrong things.

It's like I'm always doing something wrong. I'd be watching videos of guys picking up chicks (the legit ones) and in each video I can precisely point out the part of the video where things would go horribly downhill for me, even if I did it the same exact way the guy did it.

Trust me guys, I would LOVE to get good at this. Or is DonGorgon right about 150% looks?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, thank you for posting as much as you did. I feel like all the movies and all the advice I've heard is just one inch away from what I am lacking. I have virtually no approach anxiety, I feel completely comfortable with talking to women, but I feel like I am being friendzoned within the first 2 minutes of talking to them... Even if I ask for the number sooner rather than later. I have been experimenting with observing if women are into me, but the problem is that I am saying/doing the wrong things.

It's like I'm always doing something wrong. I'd be watching videos of guys picking up chicks (the legit ones) and in each video I can precisely point out the part of the video where things would go horribly downhill for me, even if I did it the same exact way the guy did it.
even Michael Jordan missed game winning shots bro. you are going to **** up

if i go by the book with my wife i can think of what.. 4 things off the top of my head i did wrong. i waited way too long to approach her.. it was a cold approach but we were in a setting where i saw her everyday and i knew she wasn't going anywhere so i took my time. the 2nd date we had while taking her home from the bowling alley she told me she wanted to see my house (i.e wanted to have sex). i didn't have sex wtih her. i had my reasons but nevertheless i didn't close the deal then. we had an inside joke after our first date and is aw something that reminded me of it and i bought it and gave it to her on the 2nd date.. it costed 10 bucks, but still. that's a no no. i did it anyway. on our third date i took her to CUT in Beverley hills. not beucase i was trying to show off i wanted a good steak and they have very good steaks. not the cheapest place in the city.

I mean there are rules and **** but the more experience the more lax you can get with the rules of the situation calls for it.

Even if I ask for the number sooner rather than later. I have been experimenting with observing if women are into me, but the problem is that I am saying/doing the wrong things.

i'll say this. a good salesperson doesn't say selling doesnt' work i can't make a living like this, this is hopeless. a good sales person says what am i doing wrong that i am not getting the results that i want to get. and he works at it until he perfects his pitch or his angle. this is how i figured out how to sale cars, this is how i figured out how to sale computers, this is how i figured out how to sale web-sties, this is for hte most part i figured out how to get women.

my approach is pretty brazen but it works for me because it fits my personality. If i can get straight to the point and get a woman to list her reservations without having time to come up with an excuse she's done lol. if she's at all attracted to me i'm going to close that 7 out of 10 times. so i'll say something very to the point like look, i think you are stunning and i have some time tomorrow night give me your number i want to get to know you. she'll without thinking about it say "i can't do that".. then blank here comes the real reservations.. maybe she has **** to do, maybe she is taken, maybe she doesn't know me, maybe beucase i'm black and she's white, whatever it is, it's a good chance whatever that comes out of her mouth is going to be the truth. and **** like my wife, maybe there is no reason at all and they just say okay lol. that's just me in real life i'm soft spoken and i don't talk alot so sitting there and having this 5 minute long convo isn't gonna work for me. if i catch a girl looking at me i can switch it up and get creative, "lol i see you over there looking at me and i have to just tell you, i don't really like being looked at like eye candy, i find that very offensive" of course she's gonna crack up laughing and i got her. this **** is fish in a barrel once you get enough practice. i could go out tonight and if i had to there is no doubt in my mind i coudl have a date for tomorrow.

Trust me guys, I would LOVE to get good at this. Or is DonGorgon right about 150% looks?
um. yeah and no. I'm handsome. I've always been good looking, not brad pitt good looking but... my wife says I'm a HB7.5-8 normally, 8.5-9 with my clothes off of when i have on a suit, she likes me in suits. but more important than your physical looks is your LOOK

this is why i don't get why guys argue with me when they want to talk about how your clothing doesn't matter and i wear dirty ass blue jeans and hole tee shirts and i get laid.. yeah you might get laid, but i can tell youw hat you aren't doing lol you aren't cold approaching. a girl in LA is going to look at you and move on, 1 beucase you look like **** and 2 beucase you look kinda scary lol.

like today i had on some dark blue kakhi shorts, some spurry's, an IWC watch and a baby blue polo shirt. I was also wearing Sushi Imperiale cologne, which has a very distinct smell that i know not a lot of men have beucase not a lot of men have a clue what it is. I looked pretty spiffy/put together. Not necessarily rich but I look like somewhat who has a clue and who doesn't look like a bum. a woman's snap judgement of me when she sees me she's going to look at me and say well he looks pretty put together and he smells great. at that point i passed the eyeball test. not necessarily saying she awnts to **** my brains out, but at least i passed that stage of the test. now my game has to do the rest.

a lot of guys with their wardrobe, dont' get past first base. if you are into cold approaching you need to have a wardrobe that's gonna get you past first base.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what about day game on college campuses??

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oxford comma said:
dont worry, we have liam neason to prevent that from happening.
Lol my thoughts exactly!

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I approached a girl today and got her number, but then I was like "that's a weird number." and she was like "Yeah, it's a fake number." It SOUNDED like she was joking, but hell, fake numbers happen so often, she could be telling the truth. I didn't text her yet, mostly because I don't want to even waste my text messaging if she is going to be saying stuff like that, but I made her laugh during the convo and I made some kino (not subtle though), but still no actual sense of sexual tension. But I will keep my approaches in my journal: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=197018.

I'll write up what actually happened there. I believe that building sexual rapport is my only problem thus far. (at least stopping me from getting results)

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Fly By Night said:
@backseatjuan: Yeah, it is possible I'm not conscious of my own body language when I attempt eye contact. I kind of don't feel comfortable with my smile...

There, you just said you have bad inner game, that is your problem. AFC behavior, you based your thoughts on day game on your distorted vision of life around you. :up: