Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You are a bit too sure of yourself...

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To make this short, the last two girls I had something a bit more serious both were sayin to me after knowing me for a while "You're too sure of yourself" or asking my "Why are you so sure?" and so on.

Some examples are:

Her telling me with who she danced yesterday at a disco that I wasn't at, trying to make me jelaous, I teased her about it that she was picking up guys there.
ME "Well you can dance with whoever you want, you won't meet anyone more awesome than me anyway."
HER "You're too sure of yourself aren't you?"
ME "Not at all."

After I teased her about something...
HER "Ok, I won't kiss you anymore"
ME "Of course you will."
HER "Why are you so sure?"
After two minutes I was kissing her...

Something similar happened also with a previous girl...
We were texting on FB
ME "I want a kiss next time we meet."
HER "Haha, you won't get any."
ME "I know I will so don't play this on me"
HER "No you won't."
Of course I got the kiss...

They usually say it when I'm really ****y and so on, after that I'm usually even more ****y. That's a good sing isn't it? I'm asking because this girl is saying that to me a lot for the last few days, but I also had great mood for the last week so I might be a bit more ****y than usually.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions are the only thing that matters. They are probably just testing your authenticity, and making sure its not a facade. Ex: if it was, you'd chump out and apologize or act nice in an attempt to gain their approval. Also, a little game-playing and passive-aggressive behavior on their part. But, the end result is all that matters.

This is also why you dont put too much (or any) faith into what they say, or seem to suggest. While theyre thinking "Who does he think he is? He's not all that. Just another ****y jerk", and blah blah - she's giving in all the same. She never actually pushes you away, you see. Even if she did - she'd probably regret it, and come back for more.Same scenerio for when theyre actually WITH (and complaining) about a jerk.

This is the nature of attraction. It doesnt make logical sense, and is completely ass backwards. Everything is contradictory to what people say, think, or suggest they want. All you need to be focusing on is what works - not what you think might or might not work. Best way to learn and become better at it, too.

In this case, youre finding that being arrogant, ****y, assertive, etc is working. At least on these kind of women. They seem to be into the bad boy types. But, not taking things seriously, having a good time, not being outcome dependant or sensitive to rejection, poking fun and teasing, keeping things light and physical, using humor and sexual inneundos, going for what you want without backing down or being afraid ,and these kind of things are ALWAYS attractive. Dont necessarily have to be a jerk, or whatever, to pull it off. Its the jerk-like TRAITS that attracts them.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like someone said to me a long time ago...

Life is too short not to be your biggest fan.

Obviously that doesn't mean treating everyone else like lowly idiots, but a little too much genuine confidence is better than a little too little confidence.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's happened to me a few times. One other thing I noticed is I don't really get complimented anymore. I got more compliments in my afc days. "You're cute", "you're so nice!", " any girl would be lucky to have you!". I don't get anything now; except for more action. I guess they see me as a confident man and feel I don't need to have my ego stroked. Or, they think I'm ****y and don't want to further gas my head up. Either way, less compliments, more action. That's been my story.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
Yeah that's happened to me a few times. One other thing I noticed is I don't really get complimented anymore. I got more compliments in my afc days. "You're cute", "you're so nice!", " any girl would be lucky to have you!". I don't get anything now; except for more action. I guess they see me as a confident man and feel I don't need to have my ego stroked. Or, they think I'm ****y and don't want to further gas my head up. Either way, less compliments, more action. That's been my story.
Who cares about compliments when you get action anyways? :D But to be honest I got an occasional compliment from the girl in the third example, though I didn't get any from the girl that I'm with now. I got some from other women though.

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea im pretty arrogant too i guess but there are times when i try to be purposely humble and i always get nervous or uncomfortable but when i say or do ****y **** ppl kind of just agree