Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Artificial womb a game changer for men

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in the next 10-15 years the first artificial wombs will be introduced in progressive countries Switzerland, Spain...the science is already in place.

This will be a game changer.

Men will be able to have children from their sperm to be fully incubated without a women involved in any capacity...thus removing her from any custody or financial constraints on the man.

Men will be able to sire heirs without the potential of extortion from the mother

I can't imagine any wealthy man doing otherwise

Of course men will fvck women for pleasure but never again will they hold a reproductive trump card.

the world will change.

just to clarify this is not about learning game or seduction this is strictly about reproduction....men must still learn and apply game in social settings but no more will he be leveraged by women to 'settle down' so to be held hostage to her just so he can secure progeny.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think getting woman from a foreign country will be easier for a lot of men

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't it require a donated female egg? I don't see how you could do it without one. To make a child from one parent only would be cloning.

I bet they are marketed to gay male couples first. That makes it "progressive." Otherwise, the feminists would be pissed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_uterus

Feminist alarmists are concerned with the viability of men no longer needing women to procreate, alluding to a paradoxical Valerie Solanas type society without females.

Robin McKie The Guardian/The Observer, Sunday 10 February 2002.
'There are going to be real problems,' said organiser Dr Scott Gelfand, of Oklahoma State University. 'Some feminists even say artificial wombs mean men could eliminate women from the planet and still perpetuate our species.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bible belt

nope eggs can be made from male cells :)

Its funny how feminists are quick to think of self preservation and their possible disposability at the hand of the artificial uterus yet today women hold all reproductive rights, artificial insemination, and regularly say their body is theirs to do as they will

but when men do the same...

oh no no no.

i say since the pill, abortion, feminism, faggot media culture, and no fault divorce tipped society in favor of women.

lets have the artificial uterus to balance the scale for men
:trouble:

and I wonder why women are so paranoid about being eliminated once they are no longer needed :):)...I mean they are so kind, and gentle, and thoughtful afterall....its not like they willfully conspire to use and defraud men, gold dig, fake pregnancies, cuckold, lie to police, lie to children, lie all the time to further their own narcissism.....no....:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

No the truth is deep down women know what filthy azzholes they are to men....and they simply don't care..infact they laugh...men can't hit them, they hold all the cards in court, one phonecall and the police will be at their bidding....women know the sh!theaded people that they are and they simply never have to change.

they also know...if men have a way to sire progeny without them...its game over! back to the brothel forever biatches

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well surrogates in other countries are available right now at very reasonable price. Most important thing is that the child will be yours and cannot be held as hostage by the mother.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bet is that in those "progressive" countries you will see this tech co-op by the state while at the same time being over priced for the layman. I could see free birth control for men and women and free state run child care, I can see children grown and raised by the state. I could see higher taxs to help support state born youth & babies. Yes I know it's a bit tin foilish, but you have to imagine the downside of every new technology.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrough while what you say makes sense you forget to consider the fact that most men rely on women for validation or companionship.

Especially guys under 30 are strongly convinced that their worth is not dependant of what they value and provide but from women attention and dating success.

This artificial womb would be a game changer for older women but sincerly older women for what I care are game over anyway no matter how ready they are to stop being obnoxious or annoying.

The positive side however is to know much less men will be slaves to b1tches and bullies (women and government), and Im not saying this because they are men like us but simply because I dont find tyranny or slavery allowable no matter who the target is.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fifteen years all those "progressive" countries will be broke. At least a lot more broke than they are now.

I suppose their might be a free market for this kind of thing. But with the few people who can afford it, I doubt it will be a "game changer" for most people.

More likely for women who want kids but don't want the burden of being pregnant.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
I think Tokyo has it right,this is more for Women than Men....Burroughs suggestion on the donor virtually cloning himself is rather interesting I am going to look into it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloning doesn't work, though. You can make a clone, but their genetic material is as old as the parent's from day one. They won't live any longer than the parent; typically they get cancer or some other old-age disease and die young. That's what happened to Dolly, the first cloned sheep. It seems like you would need a donated egg that had a separate set of genetic material. I guess it could come from another guy?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...ts-can-make-human-eggs-from-male-embryos.html

"The ability to make an endless supply of human eggs for post-menopausal women - even for men - could emerge from a breakthrough in reproductive science published today.
Scientists have found a way to mass produce eggs from embryos, even male embryos, a technique that could scrap the "biological clock" of women, end the shortage of eggs for infertility treatments and remove one of the reasons given by maverick doctors for cloning babies.
However, the American research also makes it feasible for men to make eggs too so that it will be possible, in theory, for a homosexual male couple to have children that are genetically their own, with the help of a surrogate mother.
Although it seems likely a similar approach could also help infertile men to make sperm, the technique will not enable women to make sperm because they lack a Y chromosome, the "maleness" chromosome (men do have one X chromosome, the sex chromosome possessed by women, so they can make eggs)."

and this was from 2003...9 years ago.

@whodares you're right far too many men look to female validation as the final arbiter of their life's worth....it is a sad a pathetic practice that would have made our great grandfathers shudder.

but again slowly but surely were the technology available the early adopters would move in and its influence would spread...of course there is the very truth that the military would just keep the tech and use it to make disposable soldiers.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I despise the cheating, lying, conniving ways of women, isnt this taking it too far? All women are not *****es, as all men are not womanisers.

I think that this whole concept is just screwing up nature even more. Had we not have had the pill, and the femnazi agenda that semmed to spring forth when women realised that they could hold us to ransom and screw men without repercussions, then we wouldnt be in this whole sorry sex war that we seem to be in.

No, I would propose a previous posters anwser; get if your white, get an east european, black, an african, asian a thai, and make them your brood mare if you really are feeling the clock ticking. Dont introduce dubious "modern" methods of child production that could cause an endless array of future deformitys within your bloodline.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids need a mother and a father.

If you want kids, I recommend finding a woman that is willing to devote herself to the hard task of having and raising kids as her #2 priority.

#1 priority should be taking care of her man.

Then hold your breath, cross your fingers and get ready to dive in. And remember game gives you the keys to make it work long term, to keep her in love with you. So don't get too comfortable. If you want to do good at the raising kids thing, you're going to have to make her hamster wheel into a perpetual motion machine.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Burroughs,
Your extract was mind blowing,suggest everyone reads and digest it...9Years ago?....Amazing!

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Burroughs,
Your extract was mind blowing,suggest everyone reads and digest it...9Years ago?....Amazing!
thanks scara

the science and research in this field is very deep....sadly as others have suggested I believe there has been a cap placed on this technology by government/elites...it would give individuals far too much power to have such control over their progeny and women could no longer be used as pawns to subdue men.

thats why i believe this tech will be rolled out in left field countries first....Brazi, Argentina, Switzerland, Spain, Germany...all have advanced stem cell therapies that the US doesn't even recognize.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
nope eggs can be made from male cells :)
This can't be true.

My genetics teacher called the oocyte the "Cadillac" of human haploid cells and the spermatozoon the "Yugo".

A sperm is a very small cell that contains a haploid compliment of DNA (1 set of chromosomes, not 2) inside a protein coated membrane that contains digestive enzymes used to borrow in to the oocyte. It also has a "tail" that is nothing more than a functional flagella with a bunch of mitochondria to provide its energy. That's it. It is a carrier for one set of chromosomes and nothing more.

The egg is a fully function cell with a complete set of organelles and is orders of magnitude larger than the sperm. There are also a number of proteins in the oocyte required for embryogenesis and development. The developmental fate of many cells is determined by their location after fertilization and whether the chemicals it requires are present.

There is just no way to make that happen with a sperm. Even if you generated an artificial cellular membrane and dumped the chromosomes from an extra sperm inside of it, what is going to happen? Nothing. There is a specific chemical reaction that takes place when a sperm successfully penetrates an oocyte that starts the progression of embryogenesis. It would require biochemical engineering that is beyond the scope of what we can do right now to replicate that without a surrogate mother.

EDIT - I just read the article you posted a link to. The word of interest in the article that really throws out its entire validity is the word "COULD". Stem cell therapy COULD cause cardiac myocyte regeneration in patients who have experienced a significant MI. The cardiac regeneration though seems 10x more likely to me than somehow transforming a sperm cell in to an egg. I just really can't see a justifiable scientific explanation for that.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Robin McKie The Guardian/The Observer, Sunday 10 February 2002.
'There are going to be real problems,' said organiser Dr Scott Gelfand, of Oklahoma State University. 'Some feminists even say artificial wombs mean men could eliminate women from the planet and still perpetuate our species.[/I]
There is a HUGE problem with women if men are ever willing to just eliminate females. The problem isn't that men could do so, it's that women have gone so far as to make men want to.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
There is a HUGE problem with women if men are ever willing to just eliminate females. The problem isn't that men could do so, it's that women have gone so far as to make men want to.

Yes you hit the nail on the head

this is why I created this post....if men had the option to progeny with no female involvement...this along with legal prostitution would be a game changer....

...women would be lowered from their arrogance and their high horses almost immediately. But again there are obstacles....women and government are deeply entrenched in their male genocidic beliefs...and 90% of western men are tight jeaned faggots with far less testosterone than their grandfathers kneeling at the feet of females at every turn acting against the interests of men whenever they can.

@ebracer the science for male eggs is established...the article is 9 years old... look into the white papers and ongoing research at caltech, columbia, johns hopkins....you may not be getting bleeding edge teaching in your school