SoSuave.com

Alpha Male Attraction Secrets

Video - 7 Simple Scientific Tricks to Have Any Woman You Want

How to Be the Bad Boy Women Love


Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2012, 04:29 AM   #1
RustleYourJimmies
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 31
RustleYourJimmies is on a distinguished road
How to deal with a girl who knows shes pretty?

Ive known her my whole life, and shes attracted to me. Same here.

I do the usual routine, not giving her all my attention, teasing, kino, call her ugly (lol) etc. I have yet to kiss her but thats another story (give advice on this too if you'd like )

Anyhow, this girl has stated that she knows shes pretty, and there are multiple guys chasing after her. Shes also a little cocky and has a slightly large ego.

When she posts a photo and gets 40-50 "likes" on Facebook/any social media she boasts about it and calls every guy who likes her photo a chump/desperate, etc.

Ive called her and told her shes cocky and has a huge ****ing ego, she said "really?" as if she didnt realize this on her own.

How do you guys deal with and keep the attraction going with a girl who knows shes very pretty and can get any guy she wanted?
RustleYourJimmies is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2012, 04:43 AM   #2
perseverance
 
Posts: n/a
It's usually a front put on by a girl with major insecurities who needs outward validation from other people to determine her own self worth.

It's also not very lady like for a woman to behave like an egotistical moron, she's a Grade A attention seeker and I would steer clear of women like this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:43 AM   #3
GotED?
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Viagra Pill you wish you had...- United Kingdom
Age: 41
Posts: 829
GotED? has a reputation beyond reputeGotED? has a reputation beyond reputeGotED? has a reputation beyond reputeGotED? has a reputation beyond reputeGotED? has a reputation beyond reputeGotED? has a reputation beyond reputeGotED? has a reputation beyond reputeGotED? has a reputation beyond reputeGotED? has a reputation beyond reputeGotED? has a reputation beyond reputeGotED? has a reputation beyond repute
It's an emotionally immature girl (not even a woman yet). You WANT a woman - trust me; saves you a lot of head games, emotional stress, and having your balls tied up all blue. And the secret of it all is - sometimes those emotionally immature girl is stuck at their 14-18 year old mentality because that is when they realized the world is entitled to their needs based on their physical attractiveness. Steer clear of them but only if you want ONS.
GotED? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:13 AM   #4
Skalioppe
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 214
Skalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the rough
What I do...

Negging
Neg the sh1t out of her, but only about 2-3 times in a session, but do it with a wry smile. It has to be clever negs, nothing offensive, something that knocks her off her pedastal without upsetting her.
FB is a good negging platform. When a hottie posts something and all of her acolytes big her up, I like to do the opposite, but not too offensive. It makes you stand out from the crowd. It will pique her interest "Why's he not falling over himself for me". But expect others to jump on your bandwaggon and start negging her too (sheep syndrome) or attacking you (white knight syndrome). Be first and parry.

Uber Confidence
Be arrogantly confident yourself and at the same time put the competition down. I often do the "Look, we both know you like me, just be honest with yourself, it's a fact. I can't blame you, I know it's because I'm not some sad loser like the rest of your little boy admirers... Go on, stop wasting our time and just admit it." and stare in their eyes cool as a cucumber and say nothing until they do. I'm surprised how often I'm successful when I go uber cocky. So many women love it, you'd expect them not to, but they seem to - because it's Alpha as fvck and gets them moist. It's not 100% and you have to have the gravitas to pull it off, any nerves or self doubt and they'll smell them a mile off.

False Disqualifiers
I also like to chucking in false disqualifiers like :
If you weren't so full of yourself I might be interested.
You're too much of a good girl for a bad boy like me, you couldn't handle me. Women love that one! They often come back with "I could handle you" and you can nicely escalate.
You're OK, but unfortunately I generally go for <opposite hair colour to hers>
I'm very Dominant, so I like my women to be a little more feminine and submissive than women like you
They will often counter by qualifying themselves, I play along disqualifying more for a while.

Sexual Escalation
Escalate, ESCALATE, ESCALATE!!!!!!!!! Sexual innuendo, sexual texts, sexual comments, sexual anything, gradually sprinkle them in your communications and push the envelope, she'll soon get used to it without offence and join in. She has to know you want to fvck her brains out. SO IMPORTANT. All the other chumps are trying to win favour by being nice to her, making her laugh and being sycophantic. But she is an Alpha woman so wants an Alpha man, Alpha men say it like it is, they are confident and don't fear rejection, they want to fvck and generally couldn't give a care in the world because they have options and many of them. Figuratively speaking they tell women they are going to drag them back to the cave by the hair, own, protect, and fvck them, as silly as it sounds, it's a woman's basic evolutionary response to gravitate toward this.

Jealousy / Competition Women are territorial, they like to protect their male harem and interests. Go out, get talking to other women, touchy feely. Sometimes the green demon can make them come up and just grab you and make out, just to block other women, had it happen to me several times. Territorial behaviour.

Ignore Them Alpha females get lots of attention, if you ignore them from time to time it sometimes makes them wonder and become more interested. The trouble is this one is a big gamble. Alpha females have lots of plates and unless you're one of her favourites she probably won't give a fvck and will be riding another guy's c0ck in no time. What I've done is disappear randomly, but for limited time frames. It just keeps them on her toes.
Skalioppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #5
Greasy Pig
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Age: 39
Posts: 1,465
Greasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^ This is gold.
__________________
We must fight together in a way that every man believes himself to be the chief cause of our victory.

"Hamsters run best in silence"
Greasy Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:24 AM   #6
MillerCharm
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 19
MillerCharm will become famous soon enough
You guys have got to be kidding me....

The OP and Skalioppe have it all wrong.

The funniest part of what you two said is that you're killing yourself with your own advice. It doesn't matter how much you're doing to SHOW her that you're not interested in her/think you're of higher value than her because the EFFORT you're putting in speaks volumes and is given much more weight than anything you say.

Based on what the OP is saying, I can see a desperate guy who wants to stand out from all the rest, so he does this and does that in an effort to make this girl see that he's not interested and that he's more important! haha....seriously dude?

If your attitude was really that, then you wouldn't be doing everything you're doing. You're trying too hard. She can tell. You're going out of your way to pretend like you're cool and aren't affected by her...

Actions speak louder than words and it would be clear to any girl that you're interested.

This girl is clearly insecure. Just as insecure as many PUA guys are.

We are attracted to those people whose self-esteem reflects our own. What does that tell you? Are you really sweating a girl who lives her life so that every pic she posts gets 50 "likes" on facebook?

Negs, confidence, false disqualifications, and ignoring them can work but only if done right. If you're going up to a girl on a regular basis and trying to use negs on her...she'll notice exactly what you're doing and it won't work.
MillerCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #7
MillerCharm
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 19
MillerCharm will become famous soon enough
I gotta add,

Your attitude is everything. Like I've alluded to in some of my other posts, you're trying to look like something you're not. Why not just change your attitude? If you get to the point where you really don't care about this girl because her insecurities are so infantile that you don't want to fcuk with her, then don't you think she'll respond well to that?

In my opinion, one of the most attractive things to a very pretty girl is a guy who is indifferent to them. They hate it when a guy could care less about getting them.

But do you really want to work hard at trying to pretend to be indifferent? Or would you rather just get your own life together, realize that you don't need any girl, especially ones who are so immature and insecure, and have an added bonus of that being that you now look much cooler and desirable to her?
MillerCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #8
Skalioppe
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 214
Skalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerCharm
You guys have got to be kidding me....

The OP and Skalioppe have it all wrong.

Well what I suggested works for me and I was sharing - exactly what the OP asked for. You've made assumptions on a few sentences on their dynamic by the fact he hasn't closed the deal yet, it may be a dead end, but it may not be if his game improves. Unlike you, I made no such assumption and haven't been dismissive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerCharm
The funniest part of what you two said is that you're killing yourself with your own advice. It doesn't matter how much you're doing to SHOW her that you're not interested in her/think you're of higher value than her because the EFFORT you're putting in speaks volumes and is given much more weight than anything you say.

If the OP changes his dynamic, the situation is no longer static - which is the root of his problem. You've never pulled away from showing some interest in a girl at a club to all of a sudden find her chasing you? Dynamics. You've never altered your game play with a woman and all of a sudden found the magic key to win her over? I definitely have, numerous times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerCharm
Based on what the OP is saying, I can see a desperate guy who wants to stand out from all the rest, so he does this and does that in an effort to make this girl see that he's not interested and that he's more important! haha....seriously dude? If your attitude was really that, then you wouldn't be doing everything you're doing. You're trying too hard. She can tell. You're going out of your way to pretend like you're cool and aren't affected by her...

It's perception of value and is at the tenet of most laws of attraction. Many men on this forum have changed a target's perception of their value and got the prize. Read some of the postings a little before being so negative and dismissive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerCharm
Actions speak louder than words and it would be clear to any girl that you're interested.

And your advice... inaction? She's hot, so she's probably Alpha end of the scale so she has plenty of suitors. Inaction = extinction. Isn't it better to try and mix things up a little, fvck her brain up a bit with changes than do nothing or give up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerCharm
This girl is clearly insecure. Just as insecure as many PUA guys are.

We are attracted to those people whose self-esteem reflects our own. What does that tell you? Are you really sweating a girl who lives her life so that every pic she posts gets 50 "likes" on facebook?
I've never heard so much b0llocks in my life! We are attracted to Alpha traits, people with confidence, looks, assets etc etc. These instil apex conditioning and high esteem in the owner. We may be forced to align ourselves to kindred people having the same degree of self esteem, but that is due to poor implementation or inaction, but we are ALL evolved with hypergamy in mind - we're attracted to that course, it's genetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerCharm
Negs, confidence, false disqualifications, and ignoring them can work but only if done right. If you're going up to a girl on a regular basis and trying to use negs on her...she'll notice exactly what you're doing and it won't work.

She'll be exposed to a change in him. Change SOMETIMES breeds attraction. Stop being so pessimistic and perhaps make suggestions that might help him!
Skalioppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #9
Skalioppe
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 214
Skalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the rough
Oh, and indifference probably won't work with this girl, she has LOTS of options.
Skalioppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #10
PrettyBoyAJ
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Atlanta
Age: 24
Posts: 1,897
PrettyBoyAJ has much to be proud ofPrettyBoyAJ has much to be proud ofPrettyBoyAJ has much to be proud ofPrettyBoyAJ has much to be proud ofPrettyBoyAJ has much to be proud ofPrettyBoyAJ has much to be proud ofPrettyBoyAJ has much to be proud ofPrettyBoyAJ has much to be proud ofPrettyBoyAJ has much to be proud of
Why waste your time "changing" up the game to get this girl. You simply put your bid in just like you would with any girl. Either she is interested in your game or she isn't. You don't have to go by any rules. Just spit the normal game you spit. Either she will be receptive or she won't be. Both good things for you. Either you get her (Which is a plus) or you eliminate a girl who is a waste of time (Another plus). You can't lose!
__________________
Speak LESS (Law #4) and JUST DO IT (Law #9).
PrettyBoyAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #11
MillerCharm
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 19
MillerCharm will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalioppe
If the OP changes his dynamic, the situation is no longer static - which is the root of his problem. You've never pulled away from showing some interest in a girl to all of a sudden find her chasing you? Dynamics. You've never altered your game play with a woman and all of a sudden found the magic key to win her over? I definitely have, numerous times.

I hear you on this and I completely agree. Sometimes one of the best moves is to give them a taste so they keep coming back for more. However, I said what I did because the OP said nothing about changing the dynamics up. You said very little about actually ignoring the girl, but the ignoring that you did suggest would pale in comparison to the amount of attention you've already given her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalioppe
And your advice... inaction? She's hot, so she's probably Alpha end of the scale so she has plenty of suitors. Inaction = extinction. Isn't it better to try and mix things up a little, fvck her brain up a bit with changes than do nothing or give up?

Again, the OP stated he has known this incredibly hot girl his entire life...yet said nothing about ever doing anything but showing her attention. Thus, changing it up and fvcking her brain up a bit would be for him to FINALLY do nothing and ignore her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalioppe
I've never heard so much b0llocks in my life! We are attracted to Alpha traits, people with confidence, looks, assets etc etc. These instil apex conditioning and high esteem in the owner. We may be forced to align ourselves to kindred people having the same degree of self esteem, but that is due to poor implementation or inaction, but we are ALL evolved with hypergamy in mind - we're attracted to that course, it's genetic.

Now, I'll give you everything else you said because it's debatable but I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the psychology of self-esteem and attraction. I didn't mean that we aren't attracted to people of high self-esteem if our self-esteem is low, we would just rather be in a relationship with someone whose self-esteem is like our own. People with high-self esteem don't want to be with people of low-self esteem and vice versa. While it may sound strange, it's true because of what comes with having a low self-esteem. People with low self-esteem don't smile as much, they aren't as courteous, nice, giving, loving, appreciative, helpful, etc. A person with genuine high-self esteem doesn't try and act like some cheap low level PUA who has to pretend to be something he's not. You may aruge that statement but it's the truth. Having true Alpha qualities means you don't pretend to have Alpha qualities. Being a true Alpha doesn't mean you "neg" a girl simply because you think you have to in order for her to find you attractive. It's not that someone with low self-esteem just happens to only get people with low self-esteem, it's that someone with low self-esteem would really not be comfortable being in a relationship with someone with high self-esteem. Learn more about what self-esteem is and you'll understand this. There are tons and tons of very successful and beautiful people who have low self-esteem. When someone has low self-esteem, they won't be attracted to someone with truly high self-esteem because that person won't be doing things that the person of low self-esteem thinks needs to be done in order to prove their worth. Think about a girl with low self-esteem who diets because she puts all of her confidence in how little body fat she has. Well her value is placed in her body image. She also sees the world through body image. She would never be attracted to some guy with 20% body fat, no matter how much self-esteem this guy has! Because the girl can't get past her own self-esteem issues. So, the girls going to be most attracted to a guy who has an equal level of self-esteem that puts his false confidence in his body... Again, if you disagree with that, you're only in denial.

You know which guys are the most Alpha? Monks. But do they disrespect people just so they're perceived as being of higher value?

You're only doing yourself a disservice if you continue to follow your own advice. Keep pretending to be something you're not and you'll keep getting the same results. I might be new here in the sense that I have just started contributing but I am definitely no beginner in this game called life.

You preach how to be seen as being alpha. But that just shows how you miss the key point. It's not about altering your lifestyle so other people see you as being alpha! Change your life because it's the right thing to do for you, not so some bimbo will think you're some alpha male that you're not. What true alpha male would even have to change things up so that some inconsequential girl thinks he's alpha? That just proves how beta you are.

I understand that you're mad at me and angry because I challenged your beliefs about yourself. Keep arguing with me on here if you feel that you need to in order to protect your own ego, but do me a favor and secretly really think about everything I have said. Maybe even accept that you really aren't as alpha as you think you are. And maybe, you're actually one of the betas of the world who is just desperately trying to get others to perceive them as alpha. Again, disagree with me all you want, but please, for your own sake, think about things. You'll be a better man for it.
MillerCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #12
MillerCharm
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 19
MillerCharm will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyAJ
Why waste your time "changing" up the game to get this girl. You simply put your bid in just like you would with any girl. Either she is interested in your game or she isn't. You don't have to go by any rules. Just spit the normal game you spit. Either she will be receptive or she won't be. Both good things for you. Either you get her (Which is a plus) or you eliminate a girl who is a waste of time (Another plus). You can't lose!

Well said. Another plus is that you don't allow a girl to gain control over you. You retain your self-control.

...but then again, following typical PUA advice, even if you do lose self-control you can always just pretend you really do have self-control by using all sorts of tactics and wizardry.
MillerCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #13
Pimp-sicle
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Pimpsylvania
Age: 34
Posts: 2,450
Pimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalioppe
Oh, and indifference probably won't work with this girl, she has LOTS of options.


That's actually the exact reason why indifference works so well on this type of girl.

She is surrounded by a sea of guys who are just chomping at the bit to give her attention. Some of them are complete chumps, some slightly better. But the one that will intrigue her the MOST is the guy who treats her like she's whatever. Plant the anchor by talking to her a bit and giving off a "mehh" vibe and then show indifference that will drive her insane trying to figure out why you aren't fawning after her.

Don't get me wrong I like your original reply bro; lots of good advice in there on how to control the frame; which is the whole point the OP likely doesn't understand fully yet.

And once you do break that barrier and start engaging in flirty conversation; your advice is gold.

But the real key is indifference, she will literally come to you.







PIMP
__________________
-Men dislike women who don't understand them, and women dislike men
who do.

-The difference between rape and seduction is salesmanship.
Pimp-sicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #14
Skalioppe
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 214
Skalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerCharm
I understand that you're mad at me and angry because I challenged your beliefs about yourself. Keep arguing with me on here if you feel that you need to in order to protect your own ego, but do me a favor and secretly really think about everything I have said. Maybe even accept that you really aren't as alpha as you think you are. And maybe, you're actually one of the betas of the world who is just desperately trying to get others to perceive them as alpha. Again, disagree with me all you want, but please, for your own sake, think about things. You'll be a better man for it.

Nah, I like it that you had the minerals to express an opinion. But I just wanted to tear it up a little and express that most failures in pulling women are because of static conditions / Non alpha traits. I think we probably agree on that.

We can all seek to be Alpha, but if we're all honest, very few people TRULY are. But the laws of attraction are on our side, because they are purely perception based. We can contrive to be Alpha and pass the sh1t tests on it. Sometimes this kind of success can lead to self actualisation of what we are trying to become.

i.e. : You pretend to be an Alpha, you get success and pull high end women and then all of a sudden other people see you as Alpha, and reinforce your position, your self confidence increases your success increases as a result and you actually become a higher order person. But remember.... our status is always a pack perceived response - humans, like dogs are pack animals. You cannot be an Alpha with no pack, as who exactly are you Alpha to? In that case there is no relative perception. So we need the recognition of it from others, THAT'S what defines it, not ourselves. (BTW the pack in this concept is our peers and observers).

Although you made some interesting points, MillerCharm I had to laugh at the Monk thing?!!! I'm not sure I could ever agree that Monks are the most Alpha, I think in their case status is largely irrelevant. Ha ha ha.

No hard feelings eh and keep the opinions coming but hopefully with a little more optimism for us tortured souls?
Skalioppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:15 PM   #15
Skalioppe
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 214
Skalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the roughSkalioppe is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp-sicle
That's actually the exact reason why indifference works so well on this type of girl.

She is surrounded by a sea of guys who are just chomping at the bit to give her attention.
PIMP

I do know what you mean, totally, but the reason I said this is because in amongst that group of acolytes there will be men who understand and will also try indifference as a game approach, and so are playing the same card. That's where indifference can fail, swamping effect. Your indifference doesn't stand out due to saturation. You see, as an Alpha, she has men fawning over her all the time trying a lot of tricks, mostly sycophantic ego massage, but some will evolve their game. Plus as an Alpha, she sees men come and go with great frequency - she's like a kid in a toy shop. She has sh1t loads of choice and as such can drop plates even if they are painted a bit differently. Do you see my point?

That's why you need a combinatorial approach - major dynamic change. Blow the girl's brain up with "What the fvck.... he's really changed?!! He's different and I quite like it....". It's thermonuclear brain-fvck-ism for her.
Skalioppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:30 PM   #16
b.l.g.k.
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 10
b.l.g.k. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyAJ
Why waste your time "changing" up the game to get this girl. You simply put your bid in just like you would with any girl. Either she is interested in your game or she isn't. You don't have to go by any rules. Just spit the normal game you spit. Either she will be receptive or she won't be. Both good things for you. Either you get her (Which is a plus) or you eliminate a girl who is a waste of time (Another plus). You can't lose!
I agree with this. No one can turn on each and every person they meet. People have different preferences and tastes. Even the most good looking people with A+ game have to deal with rejection sometimes.
b.l.g.k. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2012, 03:53 PM   #17
youngmack
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York City
Age: 19
Posts: 606
youngmack is just really niceyoungmack is just really niceyoungmack is just really niceyoungmack is just really nice
i love this thread
youngmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:24 PM   #18
Pimp-sicle
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Pimpsylvania
Age: 34
Posts: 2,450
Pimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond reputePimp-sicle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I do know what you mean, totally, but the reason I said this is because in amongst that group of acolytes there will be men who understand and will also try indifference as a game approach, and so are playing the same card.

I'm speaking in general terms here, not sure if you are only referring to the OP's situation.

With that said, i would disagree with you on there being other guys who would try and implement indifference.

If they DO in fact ignore her its not because they are consciously aware of a game tactic, its most likely fear of approaching her in the first place due to putting her looks on a pedestal.


Quote:
That's where indifference can fail, swamping effect. Your indifference doesn't stand out due to saturation.

Super super rare to find indifference saturated amongst a group of orbiters.

Regardless indifference will only work if the target see's value in you as well either due to physical attraction, status etc.

Quote:
You see, as an Alpha, she has men fawning over her all the time trying a lot of tricks, mostly sycophantic ego massage, but some will evolve their game.

How many chumps do you really think understand indifference? Most AFC's if I were to generalize for a moment cannot control their emotions. They get emotionally involved so quickly, sometimes before they even have a real conversation with a girl. And you think these same guys understand indifference?

Quote:
Plus as an Alpha, she sees men come and go with great frequency - she's like a kid in a toy shop. She has sh1t loads of choice and as such can drop plates even if they are painted a bit differently. Do you see my point?

This is exactly why I think indifference works on the true hotties. They are so use to being orbited by AFC's, all thinking they are clever by finding different "excuses" to talk to her. The man whom she might feel attracted to, who doesn't give her that attention will stand out from the crowd all the more so because of the volume of attention she garners.

Quote:
That's why you need a combinatorial approach - major dynamic change. Blow the girl's brain up with "What the fvck.... he's really changed?!! He's different and I quite like it....". It's thermonuclear brain-fvck-ism for her.

Agreed; indifference by itself can create that thought in a girl's mind (oh he's different he's not drooling over me and trying to impress me, he must be use to being around attractive women). But when she gives you an opening you have to have the skill set to escalate that baseline level of attraction in order to get anywhere.

I have field tested this several times over the past several years and it never fails in accomplishing its intended purpose.

Enjoying the discussion btw and respect your point of view bro.






PIMP
__________________
-Men dislike women who don't understand them, and women dislike men
who do.

-The difference between rape and seduction is salesmanship.
Pimp-sicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #19
Greasy Pig
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Age: 39
Posts: 1,465
Greasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond reputeGreasy Pig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerCharm
You preach how to be seen as being alpha. But that just shows how you miss the key point. It's not about altering your lifestyle so other people see you as being alpha! Change your life because it's the right thing to do for you, not so some bimbo will think you're some alpha male that you're not. What true alpha male would even have to change things up so that some inconsequential girl thinks he's alpha? That just proves how beta you are.

Excuse my ignorance but I don't see your point.
Are you saying a man shouldn't or can't project Alpha traits to his social circle or to women he's trying to bang if he isn't inherently Alpha?
I agree that being Alpha doesn't just mean gaming chicks, it's about improving your life - for you - as a whole and then dealing with the women who are a by-product of this change.

But if a man seeking to become Alpha is trying to bang a girl, of course he should project Alpha traits that might not yet be natural to him.
I would argue that that is one path to achieving an Alpha aura - practicing Alpha traits and `acting' Alpha in social settings and when chatting up women.
Eventually, the need to `act' or pretend will be replaced by natural and automatic responses.
In that context, I thought Skalliope's post was great advice for someone looking for ways to achieve Alpha status - even if it is just so he can get laid with a hot chick. It's a stepping stone, a glimpse of what is needed to differentiate yourself from the orbiting, mewling chumps all fawning for a chance to shower her with sickeningly romantic attention and compliments.
Having the confidence to neg, ignore, escalate and false disqualify is part of the whole Alpha ethos. Package that confidence with keeping fit, controlling your emotions, working hard, saving money and living life by your own rules, and you are more Alpha than Beta.
__________________
We must fight together in a way that every man believes himself to be the chief cause of our victory.

"Hamsters run best in silence"
Greasy Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #20
Bible_Belt
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: midwest
Age: 38
Posts: 10,003
Bible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBible_Belt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalioppe
indifference probably won't work with this girl

It will if you fvck her first, and then act indifferent.
__________________
You post too much! You go away now! No sosuave for you!!!
Bible_Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

The DJ Bible

What's New

Killer Articles

Quick Tips

Hall of Fame

Romance Tips

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.