Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

@RT et al - (Hypothetical) How to plan for/what to do if knocking a girl up?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**DISCLAIMER: I'm posting this because I want to get some tactical feedback, not start some "moral" debate. If you plan on questioning my motives, just leave; it may be too dark for you.**

**DICLAIMER #2: This isn't a post about contraceptives.**

RT I don't know if you want to make a post out of this on your blog, but it's a question I'm sure I'm not the only one asking. To anyone else who has this dilemma, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

This has been bugging me for some time, but it's finally come to my forebrain. I sleep with a fair amount of girls, some regular, some not so much, and always on the lookout for the casual encounter - I just love women. But here's my downfall: I rawdog. Always. The few times I've worn condoms they broke anyway and I don't feel any kind of arousal with it on. I might as well not even do it. I always pull out and watch the girl as she cleans up (if she doesn't take it in another orifice), but we all know that's not 100%. It's funny, but that's actually my biggest fear - knocking a girl up and then having to deal with the inevitable drama. I don't want to have a kid for at least another 10-15 years. I have ambitions and I disdain anything (or anyone) that holds me back from accomplishing what I want. I made the decision to remain single 3 years ago until I'm at least 40 and I have never been happier. I'm truly free. At this point I don't ever see myself getting married (technically) unless it's modified to actually benefit me in some way. I don't see myself in a monogamous relationship until that time either. I've been there, almost proposed twice, had live-in girlfriends, etc. Then I woke up. I do want to start a family on my own terms around 40+, but we're talking about the here and now.

So, hypothetical scenario: you sleep with a girl and somehow one super sperm drip finds its way and knocks her up. How would you handle this? How would you make it clear to her that you don't plan on being in the child's life if she has it in a way that would "guide" her decision. Also, what if you never knew and one day got a "Happy Father's Day" card? I understand some of the legal ramifications (getting a lawyer and paternity testing before talking to anyone or signing anything), but then you're still on the hook for child support if it's yours. I'm looking for more of a Game approach to this, or WWAD (What Would Alpha Do)?

Also, this is a fairly short video but very recent on possible male contraceptive: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7416874n

EDIT: vasectomy is out. When a male contraceptive is released I'd want to wait a while to see if any medium term effects are discovered. This isn't about contraception. This is about a hypothetical situation and various solutions.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Muscleman,
There are in life intractable situations....circumstances that are not amenable to solution.....You have touched on one.....
One obvious solution is Vasectomy,but here you wear the risk of not being able to restore fertility at some later date...
Thanks to the Man in the Sky,I have been lucky in life,managing to skirt the minefields of STD's and pregnancy with only minor damage....In general I have always had a principal love interest and one or two regularly orbiting planets,of course from time to time flighty asteroids come and go through my solar system,however welcome and it seems unavoidable as they are,one should be aware that they do represent real risks to the stability of life.
There is of course one further risk,in many ways just as damaging,one in which I have on two occasions come off second best.....MARRIAGE!

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too have been fortunate. I'm not even considering a vasectomy. I've been moderately following male contraceptive news, which would be a Godsend if it works as advertised - a pill or gel that temporarily lowers sperm count, without any (major) long term side effects.

Unfortunately this doesn't answer the question at hand.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...just wear a condom. Why does this need to be so complicated?

It truly is in your best interest not only to avoid unwanted pregnancies but to also avoid getting STDs.

Alpha male is tactical, not stupid...

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He also said he wasn't interested in moral debates. He's solicitimg advice on the presumption he will not be wearing a condom, period. Did you really need to type that out just to interject your higher ethics.

@ op, I've used pull out method over 20 years and.not a scare of pregnancy nor do I know of any TRUE pull out babies. There is a recent post here about it. After some research I've learned precum contains.zero sperm, zero. Since.I've had no scares, I can't help you there friend.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a question of moral debates. It seems pretty straight forward to me. If you don't want X to happen and there is Y to make sure X doesn't happen, then you pick Y.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beg to differ. There are tons of ways to avoid pregnancy other than wearing condoms, which he specifically stated is not an option.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what you've been doing!!! Pulling out. Do some research about precum...as long as you're pulling out before you actually nut...i.e. responsibly you should be fine.

Then there's the pill, sponges. I mean if your really paranoid, I'd imagine a combo of pull out method and one of those would be damn effective. Imo, when you pull out effectively and legitimately its been enough.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Yeah, what you've been doing!!! Pulling out. Do some research about precum...as long as you're pulling out before you actually nut...i.e. responsibly you should be fine.

Then there's the pill, sponges. I mean if your really paranoid, I'd imagine a combo of pull out method and one of those would be damn effective. Imo, when you pull out effectively and legitimately its been enough.
Wow, so many things wrong here.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enlighten me kind sir. Make no mistake, I am not recommending the pill or a sponge as an only means to avoid fatherhood...but pulling out I would, done right. So yeah enlighten me.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boom.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=12762415

That's just one study. I'll let you look up the rest.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Copy and paste or Google precum studies. Plenty of info to be had,.Cmon bro you're 27.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Copy and paste or Google precum studies. Plenty of info to be had,.Cmon bro you're 27.
Copy and paste that yourself (into a different browser). "You did not provide any items for retrieving"

Anyway, that's not even what this thread is about. Can we get back on topic? Or has no one actually thought about what they'd do!?

Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The working link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=12762415

The Abstract:
Does preejaculatory penile secretion originating from Cowper's gland contain sperm?
Zukerman Z, Weiss DB, Orvieto R.
Source
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rabin Medical Center, Petah Tikva, Israel.
Abstract
PURPOSE:
To determine if spermatozoa are present in the preejaculatory penile secretion, originating from Cowper's gland.
METHODS:
DESIGN:
Prospective clinical and laboratory study.
SETTING:
Andrology and Sex Counseling Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Academic Teaching Hospital.
PATIENTS:
Five patients referred for premature ejaculation, three for excessive fluid secreted during foreplay and four normal healthy volunteers.
INTERVENTION:
Glass slide smears of preejaculatory Cowper's gland secretion obtained during foreplay from at least two different occasions, and semen samples after masturbation.
MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES:
Microscopic examination of air-dried smears, and routine semen analyses.
RESULTS:
None of the preejaculatory samples contained sperm. All the patients had sperm in routine sperm analyses.
CONCLUSIONS:
Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus.
PMID: 12762415 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

disgustipated, I recommend you check your shiit before copping an attitude.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't have an attitude. If I did, id politely tell you what you could do with your recommendation. Check my ****? Please.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't there some thing on steriods being like a male contraceptive.

If you have to game a chick on not having a baby after the fact it's too late. You should be pre-fact finding and laying the track work beforehand
Eg Telling her you "Don't want kids" (or hate kids) and then judging her response from there. You should also have all your legal affairs in order (asset protection) so you don't have to scramble come fathers day.
Otherwise make sure they are on the pill or get her to take a morning after pill or something. If they are ONS don't give out details and run the F@#k away after you finish nutting.
The whole thing sounds a little risky to me. You don't leave a wide range of options.