Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i dont know how to handle her!!!

what should i do....??

• should i keep trying to get her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • should i forget her and move on

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

shubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
:( hey friends....
i like a girl from the last 4 years...we were in the same class 2 years ago.there i have talked to her only two times.then i changed my school..then i met her on facebook about a year ago.we talked twice...then i told her that i liked her..2 years ago..one day i fell ill and i was in the hospital.there i was feeling very lonely..then i messaged her that i love her very much..i cant live without her..etc etc.then she told me that she only respects me as a good person..and she said that she doesnt likes me.then i deleted her from facebook as my friend.then after 4-5 months she sent me a friend request.i accepted that...after my schools get over i have strated to know about alpha male behaviour...i dont have her mobile number and i also dont know what to do next...so here's our latest chat..
well she recently gave a national level exam so here's the chat-
me-i think you didnt do well in the exam.i knew that through your expressions.(i was teasing her)
she-hello!! exams first part went quite good.and secong part went ok-ok.and how do u know through my expressions?
me-well its a secret art lady_!!! but probably u wudnt understand!!
she-why??
me-only friends can know the secrets like that..
she-so am i not your friend?
me-oh, i thought u were just flirting with me
she-what?
me- never mind,i thought u were just like other girls
she-what do you mean?
me-what things you dislike?(i tried to change the topic)
she-i asked what you meant?
me-wow..you get angry too quickly..but i like the girls with a sense of humour.

thats all.i messaged this her a day ago ..she didnt replied yet...please help me out guys....
should i make a move and ask her phone number?
what is she thinking about me???
what would you have done??

Last edited:

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop harrasing the girl and read.pimpin for dummies... you can find the pdf on google.

shubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
but friend i want to change my image of a nice guy in front of her...thats why i have done this...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shubh said:
but friend i want to change my image of a nice guy in front of her...thats why i have done this...
Well, that's not very smart, is it?

Find some other girls. The reason you care so much about this one girl is because you have no other girls in your life.

shubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
no..thats probably not the reason..i have some girls in my contact...but i dont have much interest in them...i like this girl very much...

Powerofmindset

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly your problem...you like her wayyyy too much. You physically spent little time with her, yet your emotional investment is thru the roof! You have done nothing sexual with this girl and probably haven't even touched her at all. Your conversations also are pretty dull and you kind of sound like a girl. Even if you were to get the girl right this second there would be no way you would be able to keep her. Book of Pook, DJ Bible, read the forums. Do it.

shubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
should i make a move??and ask her phone number?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shubh said:
should i make a move??and ask her phone number?
As opposed to not making a move and not asking for her phone number? Yes.

You're still just the average case of oneitis. But, go ahead. Play the hard way.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by the way your responses in your conversation are furiously annoying. You don't make any sense, and you are trying to change a subject when she didn't even know the subject to begin with. To her it probably sounded like you were a total idiot. When someone tells you "what?" twice in a row to two different comments it's time to stop trying to be cool and explain what you are saying before you offend someone.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, please, please. This is not an "average" case of oneitis, no case of oneitis is "average". It is the HIV/AIDS of the game.

Fucck that your "I've become an alpha" talk. You are one big chump. Dude, your posts tells that you are very far behind. You cannot just come here with no knowledge of the game itself and expect miracles. "Why?!" you might ask. Don't worry, I'd tell you why..... You have no game at all! Final. [Truthfully, I pray you have at least little insight].

Go read the dj-bible for starters. I plead on my behalf for consecutive posters to suggest more materials for you to read and grow.

So, leave this girl alone and develop. Enjoy surfing this site. Stop chumping.