Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
JPlaya
Banned

JPlaya will become famous soon enoughJPlaya will become famous soon enough
Girl never texts me first, but responds pretty well

Well I met her like 4-5 days ago and got her #. Waited about 2 days to text and than waited another day to text. I'm planning to ask her to hang today, but she has never texted me first, but she responds pretty well to my texts and such.
JPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #2
bigneil
Master Don Juan

bigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond repute
Don't expect her to initiate until you procreate.
bigneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
irocknike23
Senior Don Juan

irocknike23 has a spectacular aura aboutirocknike23 has a spectacular aura about
if she responds well then that's good. if she was not interested she would respond with 1 word texts or not reply at all
Old 04-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
SMS 48
Don Juan

SMS 48 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the same experience with a former girl. The girl never texted me first.

Not only did she never text me first, but she never initiated anything physical (we were having sex).

Although at the same time, she always responded well, and never rejected me. She just thought it was the man's job to initiate, and the woman's job to accept. Point is, that for this specific girl, it was not a sign of lack of interest.
SMS 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #5
Jariel
Master Don Juan

Jariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMS 48
I have the same experience with a former girl. The girl never texted me first.

Not only did she never text me first, but she never initiated anything physical (we were having sex).

Although at the same time, she always responded well, and never rejected me. She just thought it was the man's job to initiate, and the woman's job to accept. Point is, that for this specific girl, it was not a sign of lack of interest.

I had the same experience quite recently with a girl I was seeing. At first I took it as a lack of interest, but she was always keen to meet and would often cancel plans or drive the full distance to meet me. And when we met in person we clicked so well.

She even admitted that she could be quite aloof, but didn't mean to come across that way.

She was a great girl, but after a couple of months of this I started to feel it was too much hard work. I was making all the moves, initiating everything and wasn't getting a lot back. In the end I got bored and decided to move on.
Jariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #6
MisterD
Senior Don Juan

MisterD is a splendid one to beholdMisterD is a splendid one to beholdMisterD is a splendid one to beholdMisterD is a splendid one to beholdMisterD is a splendid one to beholdMisterD is a splendid one to beholdMisterD is a splendid one to behold
I've run into this...google it, you'd be amazed how many women think it's perfectly acceptable to let the guy text first. Excuses range from "he's the guy, so its on him", "if he likes me he'd text first", to "i dont want to bother him"

it does get annoying having to always be the one to initiate contact, but if she is receptive and her responses are timely and engaging and not one word answers every hour, then just keep going.
MisterD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #7
nightcrawler
Senior Don Juan

nightcrawler will become famous soon enoughnightcrawler will become famous soon enough
doesn't mean anything

she could just be bored out of her mind and possibly doesn't have many friends etc.

use it to your advantage.
nightcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #8
Kenny Powers
Senior Don Juan

Kenny Powers has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Powers has a spectacular aura about
yeah dude i can count the number of times on one hand a girl texted me first. After you guys hang out more and or hook up this will probably change. Just know its totally normal and realize that her texting you well after you initiate is a good sign.

Men lead women follow, nuff said

Women are overrated
Kenny Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:42 AM   #9
DonGorgon
Master Don Juan

Location: Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments of the truth..
DonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond reputeDonGorgon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPlaya
Well I met her like 4-5 days ago and got her #. Waited about 2 days to text and than waited another day to text. I'm planning to ask her to hang today, but she has never texted me first, but she responds pretty well to my texts and such.
you are moving to slow ... she is a ho get her to you house and F close already.. thats what these females do with the guys that make them do it..