Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School Don Juan Bootcamp: Week 6 - Taking Control

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, looks like week 6 of the bootcamp is upon us. Are you ready to really commit and take this to the next level?

If you're up to date on the challenges, (excluding week 5) bravo, this challenge is for you.

If you're not, well, shame on you! Get on that and finish them up! Not to worry though, this challenge also has something for you to do. :rock:

For this week we are really going to focus on taking control. We are not only going to control our minds and bodies, but we are going to start to learn to control a conversation. Thus far I feel like besides week 1, every single person has been slacking on the bootcamp, and no one is really committed. This needs to change, and this needs to change now. We're nearly half way through this thing, and if you're not half way or at least anywhere close to overcoming your fear of approaching women, you need to step it up. You need to step it up. You need to step it up and start DOING the challenges that you are given.

Personally, I've improved over 1000% in just these 6 short weeks. And short weeks they have been because we still have 6 more to go. You must realize that if you don't finish what you've procrastinated on so far, you're never going to experience the improvement that I have (during this bootcamp at least), and you're not going to finish the 6 weeks that we have left.

So now, right here and now, I need you to take control. I know that approaching women is hard, it's excruciating, it's almost a form of barbaric torture. . .but oh my god is it fun. It's invigorating and fulfilling! It's time to step it up. Be a man. Take control of your life, of your mentality. Don't let these simple chemicals in your brain control you. YOU are the only one who controls you. Now do it; take control.

Take Control.

With that said, on to this weeks challenge:

If you're on schedule with the bootcamp thus far, you should feel your Approach Anxiety melting away. This week, we are going to attack it head on and we are going to phase shift and continue your metamorphosis so you can blossom into that beautiful flower that can not only approach women, but hold a conversation with them.

If you're not on schedule with the bootcamp, don't worry. This weeks challenge will be different for you. It will be light, but it is NOT a break. This week you will focus on finishing ALL OTHER WEEKS that you have procrastinated on.

Those Who Have Completed The Bootcamp Thus Far:
For your challenge, you must approach girls that you have never talked to before, or seen before. You can not do this challenge on girls whom you constantly make eye contact with during school. These girls must be complete strangers.

This week, you are going to do at the very least, 10 suicide approaches.

Suicide approaches are any approach that initially blow you out of the water. They are approaches that no logical man would do if he was trying to get a number. Examples include:
  • Waving your hand in front of your face while saying "Hey, you can't see me!"
  • "Hey, I'm into you, and I'm hard.
  • "Hey, you smell nice"
  • "Excuse me, do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior?"
  • "You must be in a wrong place - the Miss Universe contest is over there."
  • "I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true."
  • "Are you a magnet cuz im attracted to you."
  • "Wait, stop, stop. Why are you looking at me like you want me? Who are you?
  • "Your body is a wonderland and i want to be Alice."

...You get the idea. These are examples, so you can come up with your own, but you must follow the general rule of trying to embarrass yourself in front of her.

But wait, that's not the end of your challenge. This week is not only about taking control of your AA, but learning how to take control of conversations.
That's why, after each suicide approach, you are going to try to transition into a normal conversation. This means that you are going to use these suicide approaches to START conversations with the girls you approach. This weeks challenge is not completed until you do at the very least, 10 suicide approaches, and number close one of the girls whom you use a suicide opener on.

Impossible? No. Difficult? Not as difficult as you might think.

Some easy transitions after you use the suicide opener include:
  • Stare at them until they say something, and then respond by holding out your hand and saying "I'm [name], nice to meet you"
  • "I'm [name], nice to meet you"
  • "Ok really, I'll be honest with you, my friend made me a bet that I wouldn't go say that to a random girl. Anyways, what's your name?"
  • "Hahaha no I'm just kidding, I just wanted to say hi. What's your name"
  • "Ok I'll be honest, I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm [name]. What's your name?"
  • "Ok honestly, I just thought you were really cute, and I had to come say hi. I'm [name]"
Once again, these are just suggestions. Do whatever you want.

To recap: If you've completed all the challenges (excluding week 5), then you must do at least 10 suicide approaches in which you transition into a normal conversation, and you must number close on at least one of your suicide approaches. You will do as many suicides as you need to, to get a number. The challenge is not complete until you get a number through a suicide approach.

Those Who Have Not Completed The Bootcamp Thus Far:
Your challenge is to finish ALL weeks which you have not done so far. You must stop procrastinating and do every challenge that you have skipped. Take control and JUST DO IT. In addition, you will be doing at least 4 suicide approaches (as explained above).

To recap: If you've not completed all the challenges (excluding week 5), then you must finish all challenges which you have not completed, and do an additional 4 suicide approaches.

Overall:
This challenge is about manning up and taking control of your mentality and your conversation skills.

Challenge 1: If you've completed all the challenges (excluding week 5), then you must do at least 10 suicide approaches in which you transition into a normal conversation, and you must number close on at least one of your suicide approaches. You will do as many suicides as you need to, to get a number. The challenge is not complete until you get a number through a suicide approach.

Challenge 2: If you've not completed all the challenges (excluding week 5), then you must finish all challenges which you have not completed, and do an additional 4 suicide approaches.

Take control of your lives boys. Nothing is going to change unless you get off your as$ and start putting some real blood sweat and tears into this portion of your life. Take control, and get to it.

-Lefty

p.s. sorry about the late post, my computer was dead.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks fun. I'll try to catch up on the other weeks and try and do this one... I must take control over my life. If I don't do it during the bootcamp, when?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright just finished reading this, and I have a good line that actually worked for me a while back, you guys try it:

"Excuse me I'm with the FBI and I'm gonna need your name, number, and measurement."

Made out with that girl within 15 minutes of using that line, one of my proudest stories of discovering how material worked during my AFC days. Try it out.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
When are these going to stop being about approaches? It's getting a little ridiculous.
As soon as people actually start doing the approaches and completing the challenges.

Also, if you read, this is not just about the approach, this is about learning how to manipulate a conversation and change it to benefit you.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
When are these going to stop being about approaches? It's getting a little ridiculous.
I do agree. However, this week right here is NEEDED. Definitely agree that this week will help us all so much if we do it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Yeah, I've been waiting for the suicide approaches. Will be working on this WITH A WING ( :) :D :) ) tomorrow.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, would like to have a week where you should neg a lot, like in bars or clubs

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 Status: 1 approach

Keeping a conversation going is hard.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mind said:
yup, would like to have a week where you should neg a lot, like in bars or clubs
Why? No one here is a technophile and using negs is basically limited to MMers. MM is either Mystery Method or Mental Masturbation. Both mean the same obviously.

I feel really sick of approaches for no reason. After Learning's my anxiety was gone, now it's coming back at facing the prospect of infinite reward minimal approaches. Seriously, raise your hands if you approach for a number. Since I can't see anyone I assume y'all feel the same.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I feel really sick of approaches for no reason. After Learning's my anxiety was gone, now it's coming back at facing the prospect of infinite reward minimal approaches. Seriously, raise your hands if you approach for a number. Since I can't see anyone I assume y'all feel the same.
I thought you woulda liked this one bud... It's a chance to say something weird and sexual to a girl and then make it work for you. If that's how you start off, then being weird and sexy is you from day one, she'll know exactly what she's getting into.

I'm not excited about trying to number close after a suicide, and no, I have never gotten a number on a cold approach, but I'm going to get out there and see how things go.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I'm not excited about trying to number close after a suicide, and no, I have never gotten a number on a cold approach, but I'm going to get out there and see how things go.
This is exactly why we're doing this.
Being able to make an as$ of yourself is one thing, but actually going hard in the paint and number closing is another thing all together.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
Jack Wealthy said:
feeling similar tbh.
Good news. When Week 8 and Week 11 (respectively) arrive, you two can come up with whatever challenge you two want. In the meantime...Just do this one. Not everyone is getting it as quickly as others.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you both missed my point. I have gotten numbers off of day game approaches, I'm complaining because the challenge is basically turn it around to get a number off a purposefully bad approach. It isn't that difficult to do in itself, but here is my problem:

I say **** like Lefty listed normally and that works for me because it is congruent to who I am. there are only two ways an approach can be a suicide approach. If I'm nervous is one, but this is trying to be avoided and trying to be improved, obviously not the point of this challenge to get nervous to stuff up. The other way is to say something incongruent to who you are.

Now think about this. If the above are regular approaches... What would I have to say to make it a suicide for me? Really now, think.

My second issue is that a number after you have made a bad impression on purpose is going to be ****. I understand the point of still going for it and what that teaches. I support it. Or rather, I would have. For week 3.

I guess I just feel useless throwaway numbers aren't enough motivation to go for useless throwaway approaches. I want to learn to make my best impression, not my worst.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the point of this week is to challenge yourself socially. If you don't feel nervous about approaching with any of the examples, make it extreme. I don't approach for numbers anymore. I approach to meet people and to improve, although I approach with the intent to hook up at parties.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but throughout this bootcamp, I haven't seen you complete many challenges. So I'm wondering how your aa just suddenly went away.

Jack Wealthy said:
I guess I just feel useless throwaway numbers aren't enough motivation to go for useless throwaway approaches. I want to learn to make my best impression, not my worst.
If you can consistently get numbers while at your worst, then getting numbers while at your best will be a breeze.

Stop complaining. Do a suicide, transition to a normal conversation, number close. That is the formula for every approach this week. Now do it.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I finished all of them. I posted the results in my journal. I also only ever finished them on Tuesday because you Yankers post the challenges a few hours after school every Monday.

Fair argument. I'll go for it.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mustve gotten somewhere between 5 and 10 yesterday. Only one I can remember was one where I actually though about the challenge.
Approached these 4 chicks that were sitting. I tell this one girl that she'll be fine, as she's sad. They all look at me weirdly, while the first one recognizes me, as I did that earlier. I sit there and laugh, then leave, then return as I remember I have to have a conversation. However, they left just after me.