Articles

Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
Naughty Ninja
Banned

Naughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond repute
Your best one word response if ANY to a text breakup?

You know the deal. You get the coward chick who tries to breakup with you over text.

(I personally would go ghost. No contact. It drives them nuts with wondering..)

But, if you simply could not restrain yourself from replying with a ONE or two WORD reply to a chick breaking up with you over text what would you use to come off as not affected by her attempt before vanishing completely?

A few come to mind. Again I wouldn't bother replying, but for other dudes who felt they HAD to...

"Ok"

"Aiiight."

"Dueces kid."

or simply: "Ghost"
Naughty Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2012, 02:39 AM   #2
Jariel
Master Don Juan

Jariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond reputeJariel has a reputation beyond repute
I always accept rejection gracefully. "No problem. It's been fun. All the best. x"

I think it's good to show you can handle rejection because it shows her you're a strong person and not an emotional liability, so it leaves the door open for anything that might happen in the future.

In my opinion, one word answers don't convey indifference as they remind me too much of a sulking woman.
Jariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:40 AM   #3
ryanjevo
Don Juan

ryanjevo is on a distinguished road
Similar, I broke up with a girl over the phone cause the ***** wouldn't see me and I said its over. Told her no hard feelings, I wish you the best.
ryanjevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:33 AM   #4
bigneil
Master Don Juan

bigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond repute
The word is no word at all.

No Contact. She isn't giving you what you want so you walk. That is the rule. There is never any whining or nagging her about what she doesn't do.

As Jarial noted, one of the biggest tests a woman will ever put you through is to see you how handle her dumping you. If you handle it right (and it's a small chance) you can increase her interest level. While she'll still do whatever she was going to do, she'll probably come back within 10 days.

The attitude must be one of abundance. For example, yesterday I texted my gf to confirm whether we were going out last night to celebrate Valentine's at midnight. At first I was worried she wouldn't text back. Then I started HOPING she wouldn't - I would save money and get to go out by myself. Of course, she showed up on time to the minute.
bigneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:49 AM   #5
Desdinova

Desdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond reputeDesdinova has a reputation beyond repute
How about "Goodbye!"?
Desdinova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #6
NotAgain
Don Juan

NotAgain is on a distinguished road
One reply after she gives the 'breakup' keeping it polite etc etc and ignore ignore ignore and move on with your life.
NotAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #7
5string
Master Don Juan

5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute5string has a reputation beyond repute
Two words actually:

Bye Bye
Old 02-14-2012, 11:28 AM   #8
vatoloco
Master Don Juan

vatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud of
"Who is this?"

^^^ This is my personal favorite. I call it my infallible text. Use it well.

Game is Forever. Wanna learn more? Check out my Observation Log.
vatoloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:53 AM   #9
Atom Smasher

Atom Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeAtom Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeAtom Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeAtom Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeAtom Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeAtom Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeAtom Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeAtom Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeAtom Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeAtom Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeAtom Smasher has a reputation beyond repute
Either nothing at all or:

ok

No period, just the two letters. Conveys minimal investment.

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
Picasso
Atom Smasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #10
floydb25
Master Don Juan

floydb25 has a reputation beyond reputefloydb25 has a reputation beyond reputefloydb25 has a reputation beyond reputefloydb25 has a reputation beyond reputefloydb25 has a reputation beyond reputefloydb25 has a reputation beyond reputefloydb25 has a reputation beyond reputefloydb25 has a reputation beyond reputefloydb25 has a reputation beyond reputefloydb25 has a reputation beyond reputefloydb25 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatoloco
"Who is this?"

^^^ This is my personal favorite. I call it my infallible text. Use it well.
Ha ha! Winner.
floydb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #11
Naughty Ninja
Banned

Naughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeNaughty Ninja has a reputation beyond repute
If I were to send a one or two word response it would most likely be a wise ass one and that's it.

Hilarious, cool, or You're silly. Those would most likely would get a chick extremely pissed especially if you go complete ghost afterward.

Never did that before though. Just vanished. Just a thread for dudes who can't restrain themselves at having the last word if a breakup is done to them over text.
Naughty Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:51 AM   #12
Love's Orphan
Don Juan

Love's Orphan is on a distinguished road
AH! or HA! Then go NC.
Love's Orphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:46 AM   #13
the_stig
Senior Don Juan

the_stig is a splendid one to beholdthe_stig is a splendid one to beholdthe_stig is a splendid one to beholdthe_stig is a splendid one to beholdthe_stig is a splendid one to beholdthe_stig is a splendid one to beholdthe_stig is a splendid one to beholdthe_stig is a splendid one to behold
"Sounds good. See you around"

Last year around this time I'd been seeing this girl, we weren't exclusive, but she sure led me like we were. She dropped me hard over text, and being pretty sure another guy was in the picture, I experimented and responded with "that's fine, I had my eye on someone else anyways" and went NC. She was back in a week or two.
the_stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:16 AM   #14
shizz702
Senior Don Juan

shizz702 will become famous soon enoughshizz702 will become famous soon enough
I'm of the opinion the best thing you can do or say is: NOTHING! Don't even give them the satisfaction of closure. Keep em wondering.
shizz702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:57 AM   #15
Jeffst1980
Master Don Juan

Jeffst1980 has a brilliant futureJeffst1980 has a brilliant futureJeffst1980 has a brilliant futureJeffst1980 has a brilliant futureJeffst1980 has a brilliant futureJeffst1980 has a brilliant futureJeffst1980 has a brilliant futureJeffst1980 has a brilliant futureJeffst1980 has a brilliant futureJeffst1980 has a brilliant futureJeffst1980 has a brilliant future
Say nothing.

Breaking up over text is tacky. Don't reward her with any type of closure.
Jeffst1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:03 PM   #16
Iceberg
Master Don Juan

Iceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffst1980
Say nothing.

Breaking up over text is tacky. Don't reward her with any type of closure.

How about if I do an overdramatic, "Noooooooo" and then never speak to her again?

I'm kind of joking, but now that I think about it, I feel like making fun of her breakup attemp kind of deflates any ego boost she'd get by pulling a move like that.

Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what other people think you've got.
Iceberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #17
gimmeyofonenumba
Master Don Juan

gimmeyofonenumba is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg
How about if I do an overdramatic, "Noooooooo" and then never speak to her again?

I'm kind of joking, but now that I think about it, I feel like making fun of her breakup attemp kind of deflates any ego boost she'd get by pulling a move like that.
I Like this one. It would probably get a chuckle. I' send the "nooooo.. my heart is crushed ahh." Immediately followed by "Im. Jk. You're a sweet girl and I truly wish you the best. It was fun."
gimmeyofonenumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #18
vatoloco
Master Don Juan

vatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud ofvatoloco has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg
How about if I do an overdramatic, "Noooooooo /vader" and then never speak to her again?
There, improved it fer ya!

Game is Forever. Wanna learn more? Check out my Observation Log.
vatoloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #19
Iceberg
Master Don Juan

Iceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmeyofonenumba
I Like this one. It would probably get a chuckle. I' send the "nooooo.. my heart is crushed ahh." Immediately followed by "Im. Jk. You're a sweet girl and I truly wish you the best. It was fun."

I actually did something similar once. I went on one date with this girl, and didn't really like her, but a few days later, I tried to be nice and sent a text saying, "It was nice meeting you."

An hour later she replied with some 4-paragraph text talking about "I believe in honesty, and I just want to say that I don't see us moving forward romantically. We can be friend, blah blah..."

First I'm thinking to myself - I met this chick once. Why give me some long-winded break up when I barely know you. Just ignore my text.

Anyway, so I replied in all caps and exclamation points, "WHAT!!!!" Then I said, "Just kidding. Sure, we're friends." and that was it.

I don't know where this fits into the DJ philosophy, but I was just having fun with a girl who, apparently, takes dating way too seriously.

Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what other people think you've got.
Iceberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:45 PM   #20
Zarky
Master Don Juan

Zarky has disabled reputation
How about:

Eeheheheh!!

That'll throw her off